Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268897 times)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #475 on: August 25, 2011, 11:08:40 AM »
Didn't Brendon before he left leave Rachel with detailed instructions on what to do?  Didn't he also tell her to stick with J & J?  I thought I read that or heard it.  Rachel will follow pretty much what Brendon said to do. Plus I agree and can't really see her saving Dani (no matter what JJ did) after what she did to Brendon twice!!!!  Even though we all know Rachel never takes things personally or holds a
grudge or has a mean spiteful bone in her body. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #476 on: August 25, 2011, 11:11:51 AM »
Libby..you missed lots of crazy stuff going on..I did too..I just had to go back and read the over night stuff..but in a nutshell..Dani told Rachel that Jeff threw the POV to Adam so Brendon got evicted..Dani know thinks she has Rachel and Shelly and she is staying..Rachel then went up to Jeff in HOH and Jeff smoothed things over but is going to let Dani think she has flipped to her side..Adam told Dani he is definately voting her out :yess:  Lots of crazy stuff..you really need to read the overnight updates

I was just joshing because I just went through and read all the updates.  Holy Cow!  You summed it up pretty neatly though.  Nice work!  I'm actually glad I didn't watch last night.  I'd have stayed up all night to see the shenanigans and I'd be miserable today. 

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #477 on: August 25, 2011, 11:16:00 AM »
I can't believe what I have been reading!!! Rachel better b voting Dani out...if she votes to keep her, IDK if I can even continue to watch the rest of the season!!   :barf I'm so glad that Adam stood up to Big Bully Dani and refused to vote for her, but maybe he shoulda just told her he would so she woulda just THOUGHT she had the votes! IDK, but for some reason I still believe Dani is going home tonight!   :yess: :wohoo:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #478 on: August 25, 2011, 11:20:55 AM »
YVW Libby  :)

I'm taking a nap this afternoon so I can stay awake till 4 AM..It's gonna be crazy in that house tonight and I wanna see it  :lol3:

Aww Brenchel..I'm thinking from reading that Jeff soothed Rache's ruffled feather's and she will vote Dani out hang in there :tup:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: August 25, 2011, 11:23:09 AM »
I am confused....(simple for  me i guess) but when i was reading another website...sequence was
1. Shelly told Rachel that Jeff threw the Veto that sent Brendon home
2. Rachel went to HOH and Jeff and Rachel discussed it and all seemed OK
3. left HOH and Shelly and Dani pulled Rachel into the SR and the deal went down then...

this bothered me and i re-read it, even Dani said to Rachel, that Shelly was going crazy cause Rachel went up to the HOH but then Rachel acted as though "that had nothing to do with it...."
Reading it that way would seem that Rachel is going to vote Dani out the door...got my fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:11:26 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #480 on: August 25, 2011, 11:30:21 AM »
She better vote Dani out because if she keeps her and Dani wins HOH and puts her and Jeff up with her being evicted immediately.  I wouldn't want to be in her shoes when her and Kahlia walk in and she has to explain to Brendon how she got there and lost the
chance to win the $$$$$$$$

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: August 25, 2011, 11:35:51 AM »
You missed a piece, unbelievable.  My understanding is that it went down like this . .

Shelly mentioned to Rachel that Jeff threw the veto. 

Rachel got angry or something.  I don't know what happened after that.  According to Shelly she was called to the DR and when she came out she heard Rachel and Dani talking and decided to just them talk.

Rachel and Dani had a convo, where a deal with Dani and Rachel was struck.  I think Rachel may have said get one more vote and you can count on mine. Dani used the Jeff throwing the veto thing to solidify what Shelly just told Rachel. 

Rachel then went to the HOH.  Told the Js everything. 

Rachel out of the HOH and into the storage room with Dani, Shelly and Rachel. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #482 on: August 25, 2011, 11:44:22 AM »
I can't take all this back & forth -- he said she said stuff anymore.   I can't even watch the show tonight-- just to stressful.  I'll wait and read about it after.  I'm more stressed about the DE than anything else.  Still hoping D leaves, and there is an opportunity to get SH out.  I'm never good at this stuff.  When I get a book -- I read the ending first -- so I don't have to deal with the suspense.  Believe that?    :lol: :lol:

:lol3: I do the same thing! I can't stand the suspense!  :iok
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: August 25, 2011, 11:45:15 AM »
Your right Bellejar i did miss the Dani/Rachel talk...  dangit i wish they would wake up!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #484 on: August 25, 2011, 11:47:54 AM »
Your right Bellejar i did miss the Dani/Rachel talk...  dangit i wish they would wake up!!!

NO!! Let them sleep I say!! This is the best part of the day for me!  :snicker:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #485 on: August 25, 2011, 11:55:28 AM »
I just can't see Rachel going with 2 people that she knows have already thrown her under the BB Bus. Dani with Brendon and Shelly taking her dog and not telling her that she did it. Not to mention that Dani told her that Rachel hates her. Rachel was a changed person last night when she found Brendon's duck and she didn't tell Shelly where or how she found it.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #486 on: August 25, 2011, 11:55:43 AM »
ok, im confused again.

Do we think Dani is staying?

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #487 on: August 25, 2011, 12:05:13 PM »
I think Dani is going. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #488 on: August 25, 2011, 12:05:48 PM »
ok, im confused again.

Do we think Dani is staying?

NO, Dani is GOING!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #489 on: August 25, 2011, 12:06:38 PM »
I hope not Albert. Let Daniele be the first Donato be evicted from the BB House!

I may have jinxed it for everyone. My favorites rarely win so if my curse works... she might stay to the end. I just don't know if I could take 3 more weeks of her groaning and moaning.

Maybe I should just cross this all out! Forget I said anything!  :escape :peek
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:17:54 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #490 on: August 25, 2011, 12:23:43 PM »
LOL at TexasLady....I dont know how you guys can keep up with all of this.

Rachel would have to be STUPID beyond compare to keep Dani whether or not she thinks Jeff threw the comp.

Ive never thought Rachel was stupid...just whiny, bitchy and a drama queen!

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #491 on: August 25, 2011, 12:25:26 PM »
I hope not Albert. Let Daniele be the first Donato be evicted from the BB House!

I may have jinxed it for everyone. My favorites rarely win so if my curse works... she might stay to the end. I just don't know if I could take 3 more weeks of her groaning and moaning.

:tup:  Just kidding.  I hope you're not right about the jinx
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #492 on: August 25, 2011, 12:28:42 PM »
I have never been one that thought production outright manipulates things, but I do think that they steer things. I imagine that production thinks that keeping Jeff and Danielle in the house is definitely in their best interest.

Rachel might just be the one who keeps Dani. I say 90% Dani goes, but we have seen crazier stuff before.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #493 on: August 25, 2011, 12:30:30 PM »

She would have been the first Donato evicted the first time around if it wasn't for dear old dad.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #494 on: August 25, 2011, 12:36:21 PM »

:tup:  Just kidding.  I hope you're not right about the jinx

I could make her my favorite to win! }:>  (Sorry Dani fans..I don't mean to upset you...)  :hides

YOLAG: I do think her dad saved her and got her to the final 2 but she did win a lot of POVs and comps in that season.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #495 on: August 25, 2011, 12:48:24 PM »
You just never know what's going to happen.  Nobody thought Jordan would win especially after Jeff left  What about this nightmare
scenario - Shelly and Khalia or Adam final two.  Who would you vote for?  I say the Zingbot.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #496 on: August 25, 2011, 12:59:13 PM »
Was just watching the ED show to see what they have to say..Ed talked about the Dani/production thing saying that she's blowing smoke..no one would leave a CBS show a good paying job because Dani left..he said and Crazy James said about DR's and production that they don't say you have to this but they give HG's the "what if this happens" so that they have soundbites for the CBS show in all situations

6 1/2 hours till Dani is in the limo to the jury house..Please let 2 things happen..Dani goes and Shelly gets exposed and ripped up  :wohoo:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #497 on: August 25, 2011, 02:28:39 PM »
For the love of God, please toss Dani out on her butt!!! :please:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #498 on: August 25, 2011, 03:56:14 PM »
I still think Rachel is going to vote out Dani.  She knows Shelly took her dog and Porsche took the duck.  When she asked Jordan for one of Jeff's coffee drinks, she said she would repay him with BB....then she stopped herself.  Anyway I hope she does cause I'm sick of the mean females.  Dani has a very mean, vindictive, sarcastic sense of humor and I think she is like that in real life.  I hope Shelly follows her out the door too....she is so worried about the $$ and the only person in that house that doesn't need it.  BOOT DANI !!!
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #499 on: August 25, 2011, 03:56:32 PM »
I just watched the whole thing and I just don't know what Rachel will do. I just don't know! I can't believe she would do such a dramatic thing when she knows both of them have betrayed her.