Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 271010 times)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #450 on: August 25, 2011, 08:48:47 AM »
That would be the icing on the cake Albert!!   Yessssssssss :wohoo:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #451 on: August 25, 2011, 08:49:46 AM »
Wouldn't Brendon be surprised if that happened Albert??  We know he is probably expecting Rachel LOL
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #452 on: August 25, 2011, 09:12:59 AM »
OMG why couldnt that happen when we were updating last night! lol 

I have to go read the updates!

« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 06:46:41 PM by deltabwa »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #453 on: August 25, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »
Rachel was going to pretend to be with Shelly and Porche to save Dani and when the votes are read and Dani is evicted, she will out Shelly to JJ!
Now Adam is in the HOH with JJ and SPRD celebrating in the Have Not room for saving Dani.  Can't see Rachel saving Davi, so it might be a ploy.

So now we have went from Rachel BASHING to Rachel is a jolly good fellow.....USE COMMON SENSE HERE RACHEL SEND HER OUT THAT DAMN DOOR!! :neener: :waves:
I've never bashed Rachel. Must have me confused with someone???  :duno:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #454 on: August 25, 2011, 09:23:59 AM »
Rachel was going to pretend to be with Shelly and Porche to save Dani and when the votes are read and Dani is evicted, she will out Shelly to JJ!
Now Adam is in the HOH with JJ and SPRD celebrating in the Have Not room for saving Dani.  Can't see Rachel saving Davi, so it might be a ploy.

So now we have went from Rachel BASHING to Rachel is a jolly good fellow.....USE COMMON SENSE HERE RACHEL SEND HER OUT THAT DAMN DOOR!! :neener: :waves:

I don't think they meant you, hon
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #455 on: August 25, 2011, 09:38:41 AM »
Thanks for posting Matt's recap! That was HILARIOUS!!!!  :lol3:  I hadn't seen it before.  I find myself ignoring the feeds this week-- I just can't stand all the "mean girl" crap that is going on, along with Dani's whining. I can't wait to see what happens tonight and really hope it shakes some things up! My personal request would be for Dani to go, following by Rachel, just because I think Dani would go insane alone with Brendan and Rachel in the jury house for a week  :neener: .  Someone recently pointed out that with Dani when she makes a big move it is just a game, but when someone does it to her it's personal. I am so sorry I can't remember who said that, but it is so true!! I have to say right now I would just be happy for anyone to go that has been so awful and mean. I know I would be a horrible houseguest-- if I can't stomach the feeds I have no idea how I would handle LIVING 24 HOURS A DAY with those people!! I do think that's why some of them play the middle. You still have to LIVE with these people, even if you do piss them off! Think of the Rachel/Dani situation. I seriously would have clocked Rachel by now.  JMHO. Can't wait for tonight!!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #456 on: August 25, 2011, 09:43:45 AM »
Rebellion, I would LOVE to see the jury house reel after Dani and Shelly join Brendon.

Dani bitching, Shelly moaning and gnashing her teeth and a delusional Brendon gloating about how happy America is because half of America's favorite couple is still in the house!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #457 on: August 25, 2011, 10:08:23 AM »
Just got finished reading the overnight updates..Thanks RFF updaters for staying and giving us all the goings on in that crazy house last night!! Tonight will be even crazier because the DE is coming and the HG's have no clue it will be tonight..but the best part will be seeing Dani going out the door tonight after they relaxed thinking they have Rachel. From what I've read the JJ's are not on the we luv Shelly train now and as I've been saying it's all gonna come out soon and slap Shelly in the face..I'm ashamed to admit that I was on the Shelly is a good person train but her actions the last few days certainly changed my mind..That evil woman has got to go!

I've never been a big Rachel fan but have to say she has done well the last few days ofcourse she has had a few lil "slips" but quite a few times she has bit her tongue. Good for her!

Oh tonight is gonna be crazy and I can't wait  :wohoo:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #458 on: August 25, 2011, 10:14:44 AM »
So while the HG's sleep, can someone give a brief synopsis of where they THINK that the votes will fall tonight? About the only thing that I'm certain of is that Dani and Kalia are on the block. Beyond that....who knows...

The sad thing is that with the DE tonight, they won't be able to spend the first 25-30 minutes detailing and showing all of these back room deals going down...

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #459 on: August 25, 2011, 10:23:51 AM »
I think this is how tonight's vote will roll:

Jordan:  To Evict Dani ( I think this is the only solid vote!)
Porsche: To Evict Kalia (She'll give dani a pity vote no matter what, i think)
Rachel: To evict Dani (Hoping to get Shelly)
Shelly: To Evict Dani (Hoping to get Rachel)
Adam:  To Evict Dani (I think he's ready to roll with the Js.)

I think that's everyone. 

On one of the other sites I was reading that during the Dani/Rachel discussion this morning, Dani was apologizing to production for having to do last minute edits to tonights show to show Rachel flipping and the deal making going on.   It'll be interesting to see how this gets edited.   

I can't wait to get back home and watch the flashback from the D/R conversation and then Rachel's convo with Js after that.   I'd like to be able to watch it before the live show. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #460 on: August 25, 2011, 10:28:02 AM »
Before last night, I would have said.

Evict Dani: Jordan, Rachel and Adam
Evict Kalia: Porshe and Shelly.

Now, through the fog, I would say

Evict Dani: Jordan, Adam and Rachel (51%-49%)
Evict Kalia: Porshe and Shelly (51% - 49%).

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #461 on: August 25, 2011, 10:28:16 AM »

TS, I thik she meant the flipfloping HGs.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #462 on: August 25, 2011, 10:30:17 AM »
So while the HG's sleep, can someone give a brief synopsis of where they THINK that the votes will fall tonight? About the only thing that I'm certain of is that Dani and Kalia are on the block. Beyond that....who knows...

The sad thing is that with the DE tonight, they won't be able to spend the first 25-30 minutes detailing and showing all of these back room deals going down...

Shelly has flipped absolutely for sure and is 100% in Team Dani.  She's ben trying to flip Adam but last night he told Dani that he is 100% NOT going to vote to keep her.   Dani and Shelly then decided taht they needed to flip Rachel. 

Shelly went to Rachel and told her that Jeff gave the cornhole veto to Adam on purpose to get rid of Brendon.  Dani also told Rachel that Shelly hid her little stuffed puppy because she hates her.  Rachel also discovered some of Brendon's things hidden in the toilet tanks. 

Rachel goes up to the HOH and confronts Jeff about the thrown comp and Jeff is very good about telling her it's a lie and smoothing out Rachel's ruffled feathers.  Rachel then implies to Jeff that Shelly has flipped and needs to go.  Jeff agrees.   When Rachel goes back down though, she is snagged by Shelly and Dani and a deal is made.

Despite this I don't see how Rachel will actually go through with it.  I know she loves to torment Dani and what better way than to make her think she's safe and then stab her in the back.  Take speculation out of it and solely going on things said in the house the votes should go as follows:

Jordan:  Dani
Adam:   Dani
Shelly:  Kalia
Porche: Kalia
Rachel:  Kalia

So Kalis will be out and Dani will stay

I really really really hope that Rachel's playing Dani.

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #463 on: August 25, 2011, 10:32:34 AM »
I can't wait to see the look on Dani's face when she gets the news tonight that she has been evicted.  She is convinced that she has flipped Rachel. 

And I love the way Adam is playing the game right now.  His response to Dani about just writing a check to Jeff shows that he knows just what Dani is up to.... :jam:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #464 on: August 25, 2011, 10:35:00 AM »
If Dani stays, the good news is that the challenges tonight will be mental or physical as they wont have time for endurance.

Jordan needs to win Hoh for sure! Then evict Dani!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #465 on: August 25, 2011, 10:36:43 AM »
But wasnt it Dani that evicted Brendon?

For the life of me, I dont see Rachel keeping Dani just because she might believe that Jeff threw the POV comp tp Adam.

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #466 on: August 25, 2011, 10:41:07 AM »
I agree Albert no way Rachel keeps Dani after she evicted Brendon not once but twice.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #467 on: August 25, 2011, 10:43:26 AM »
I hope we are right, mom!

I think Rachel will buy into the theory that playing games is fun but dysfunctional love is forever!

I dont see he wanting to face Brendon after saving the one who got him evicted,

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #468 on: August 25, 2011, 10:47:07 AM »
I also agree, Rachel will NOT vote to keep Dani.  No way no how!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #469 on: August 25, 2011, 10:54:10 AM »
I think Dani is out the door :wohoo:

Shelly votes Kalia..then watch the fallout ..this will expose her gameplay..The JJ's will never trust her again..her daughter will see the vote and be upset..she will have lots of explaing in the BB House and at home

Adam votes Dani..he finally stepped up and told Dani he's not voting for her..he can relax today and be in better mindset going into the DE

Jordon votes Dani ofcourse

Rachel votes Dani..I think Jeff smoothed things over and yes Rachel will remember Dani tried 2x to get Brendon out

Porsche votes Kalia...her best budy but I think this will bug the crap out of Kalia and if Porsche goes up and Kalia for some crazy reason isn't up there with her she will think back on this

DANI goes to jury :lol3: and her "worst week ever" continues with Brendon  :yess:

Now that I've said this all sorts of crazy stuff happens in the next 8 hours...Oh I can't wait for tonight!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #470 on: August 25, 2011, 10:56:50 AM »

No definately not you Thunderstruck...i was just making a comment about how that bunch goes from bashing to the other extreme.  Sorry it was never meant towards you.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #471 on: August 25, 2011, 11:00:57 AM »
So, I went to bed early last night and didn't even check the feeds. 

What'd I miss?        ;)

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #472 on: August 25, 2011, 11:02:51 AM »
 :groan:I can't take the anxiety.  You'd think I was in the big brother house.  What has this game done to me.... :bye:  <--Dani

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #473 on: August 25, 2011, 11:07:02 AM »
Libby..you missed lots of crazy stuff going on..I did too..I just had to go back and read the over night stuff..but in a nutshell..Dani told Rachel that Jeff threw the POV to Adam so Brendon got evicted..Dani know thinks she has Rachel and Shelly and she is staying..Rachel then went up to Jeff in HOH and Jeff smoothed things over but is going to let Dani think she has flipped to her side..Adam told Dani he is definately voting her out :yess:  Lots of crazy stuff..you really need to read the overnight updates

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: August 25, 2011, 11:07:37 AM »
I can't take all this back & forth -- he said she said stuff anymore.   I can't even watch the show tonight-- just to stressful.  I'll wait and read about it after.  I'm more stressed about the DE than anything else.  Still hoping D leaves, and there is an opportunity to get SH out.  I'm never good at this stuff.  When I get a book -- I read the ending first -- so I don't have to deal with the suspense.  Believe that?    :lol: :lol: