Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270458 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #425 on: August 24, 2011, 10:10:07 PM »
Shelly is amazing!

In a span of a like 15 minutes she has worked all sides.  She spent five minutes with Dani and Porsche on how to flip Adam to vote for Dani.   Then she went from there immediately to the storage room with Kalia on how to flip Adam to the newbie side for next week.  Then she heads outside to talk to J/J/R/A and tell them that she was approached by Kalia about planning for next week.   She is so funny!   I don't know how she keeps it all straight!!
I really don't think she has any idea who's side she really wants to be on.  She's so all over the place -- super hyper--- she had me sold on her talk with Kali and putting up Rach & Jeff.  I hope she does -- then Jeff wins POV -- takes himself down -- so Jordon goes up -- now Jeff knows where Shell is coming from and goes after her big time.  That would be more fun to see than the dani crap we've had to endure.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #426 on: August 24, 2011, 10:25:45 PM »
TexasLady..loved your post it made me :lol3:

Shelly is gonna get caught soon I think..at one point the HG's are gonna figure out that she has played everyone..The sad thing is her betrayal of Jordon especially after giving her the call and how her daughter loves the JJ's..lots of explaining coming I think in the BB house and her own home :duno:

looks like during this skill practice Shelly and Adam are doing well..if this is used in the DE cuz it could be like 1 try your gone ..could be interesting

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #427 on: August 24, 2011, 10:52:51 PM »
Del: I just cannot understand what she's doing. I do think she's going to be caught soon though. She is making (at the moment) friends for jury votes.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #428 on: August 24, 2011, 10:57:13 PM »
Wow! Porsche just told a whopper to Shelly in the BR! They were taling about the chess pieces and Porsche told her that she thought Rachel took them. She knows that  Dani took the chess pieces and Dani told Porsche a few days ago that she would tell her where they were before she leaves.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: August 24, 2011, 11:00:23 PM »
I'm really starting to wonder if there isn't something "off" with Shelly.  I don't want to be mean but this is weird behavior-- to constantly be flipping from one group to another -- roll right into the next bunch of BS that is polar opposite of the last group she spoke with.  How can you constantly do that 24/7 without your brain imploding?  :duno: :duno:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #430 on: August 24, 2011, 11:03:07 PM »
TL..I agree she is working on jury votes..she wants who ever is going out that door believing she was working for them..that's why she has been patting Dani on the back.

But it's going to catch up with her soon and when it does.. she'll soon be crying in her soup at the jury house :lol3:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #431 on: August 24, 2011, 11:04:25 PM »
BBJunkey:

I think you are just jealous because all of the voices in Shelly's head are talking to her and not to you!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #432 on: August 24, 2011, 11:07:42 PM »
BBJunkey:

I think you are just jealous because all of the voices in Shelly's head are talking to her and not to you!

ROFLMAO, this made me actually LAUGH OUT LOUD!!   Good one Albert :)
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #433 on: August 24, 2011, 11:25:40 PM »
BBJunkey:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #434 on: August 24, 2011, 11:39:05 PM »
Idk about y'all, but I thought Jeff's speech for using Dani as a replacement was soo hilarious!!! At the end I added a "ZING" for good measure!! LMBO!!!  I loved what the Zingbot said about Dani too...that was to funny!! A slap in her face...hahaha!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: August 24, 2011, 11:41:18 PM »
Jo said "they don't have to win cuz they are playing sides" so if either of them win it, Je and R are going up.  I got the impression she was talking about Adam and Shelly....

So, when did it come out that they KNOW Sh is playing sides??  what did I miss?

Nuala

« Reply #436 on: August 24, 2011, 11:48:37 PM »
Delta.....Dani told J and J that Shelly had a final 3 deal with her and Kalia. 

I am so tired of Dani and Rachel acting like highschool mean girls.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #437 on: August 25, 2011, 12:03:45 AM »
crap!  I missed it!!!!

Dani and rachel playing mean girls or dani and P?

Nuala

« Reply #438 on: August 25, 2011, 12:45:37 AM »
actually all 3 Dani, Porshe, and Rachel.  I just don't get why they have to be so darn mean.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #439 on: August 25, 2011, 12:59:10 AM »
actually all 3 Dani, Porshe, and Rachel.  I just don't get why they have to be so darn mean.

Do u mean Dani,Porsche,and Kalia or Shelly...cause I haven't seen Rachel do anything mean in a long time.
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #440 on: August 25, 2011, 01:21:56 AM »

Do u mean Dani,Porsche,and Kalia or Shelly...cause I haven't seen Rachel do anything mean in a long time.

besides the chocolate eating incident, and the birthday harassment of Dani.????.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: August 25, 2011, 03:10:39 AM »

besides the chocolate eating incident, and the birthday harassment of Dani.????.

Honestly Dani, Porsche, Kalia and Shelly have spewed more venom have been targeting Rachel with insult after insult, hiding her personal items and discussion about cutting off a foot of her dog the beak of the mr. quackers putting the pieces on the pillow...if Rachel even mentioned doing that to something of their's ..they would have torn her apart.   You don't have to like someone but they take their ignorance to a whole new level....i think it was Porsche talking about putting used tampons in her bed...these aren't pranks these 4 think they can do anything they want in the house to hurt someone...just play the damn game stop the bs and play the game....Dani walking out that door will be the best for everyone...I use to like her but just the sight of her and her whining makes me sick....Dani don't let the door kick you in the ass on the way out :waves:

(fixed..) :)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:46:14 AM by TexasLady »

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: August 25, 2011, 04:18:07 AM »
I don't have live feeds, but I was on another site and around 1:30 am BB time, Dani and Rachel were talking and Rachel may vote to keep Dani in the house. Rachel found out that Jeff threw the POV to Adam that got her man evicted. They are considering a 4 girl partnership. Can someone verify it? That could be interesting  :snicker:

Offline Lovinghearts♥4ever

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • What! BB16 already....lovin it! Frankie G.
« Reply #443 on: August 25, 2011, 04:26:25 AM »
OMG!!!!  :groan:   No... I don't want Dani to stay!!!!! Please say it isn't so....  :'( Not after the way they have treated her this week.... Dani must go!!!!  (:;)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #444 on: August 25, 2011, 05:05:25 AM »
Yes, I found a site confirming all this! YIKES
Rachel is talking with Jeff now and he's doing a GREAT JOB settling Rachel back down. Rachel told Jeff about Shelly flipping and trying to get Adam to flip as well.  Adam is downstairs telling Dani he will not vote to keep her. So Shelly just went under the bus LMAO!!!!
Dani didn't know Rachel was up in the HOH. Dani confirms with Shelly that she has Rachel's vote and then says she's gonna screw Rachel over after this!!!  Rachel also know that Shelly stole the stuffed puppy! THIS IS TOO CRAZY!
Belle is updating us now! YEA BELLE!!! I'm going the the Live Feed Updates with Belle...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:31:34 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #445 on: August 25, 2011, 05:53:07 AM »
Rachel was going to pretend to be with Shelly and Porche to save Dani and when the votes are read and Dani is evicted, she will out Shelly to JJ!
Now Adam is in the HOH with JJ and SPRD celebrating in the Have Not room for saving Dani.  Can't see Rachel saving Davi, so it might be a ploy.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: August 25, 2011, 07:10:08 AM »
Rachel was going to pretend to be with Shelly and Porche to save Dani and when the votes are read and Dani is evicted, she will out Shelly to JJ!
Now Adam is in the HOH with JJ and SPRD celebrating in the Have Not room for saving Dani.  Can't see Rachel saving Davi, so it might be a ploy.

So now we have went from Rachel BASHING to Rachel is a jolly good fellow.....USE COMMON SENSE HERE RACHEL SEND HER OUT THAT DAMN DOOR!! :neener: :waves:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #447 on: August 25, 2011, 07:48:51 AM »
I came in the middle of all the drama this morning and wasn't listening as much as just trying to type.  I'm not sure exactly what happened. 

But if Rachel is reallyon the Dani and Shelly side, then ya gotta wonder if Rachel is playing Dani and Shelly.  Maybe she's thinking she will tell them she has her vote, then not vote for Dani. That gets out Dani and screws Shelly if Shelly actually flips.  Seems Rachel gets at her two targets in one move.   And, what if Shelly is trying to screw Rachel?  Just saw Thunderstruck's post above mine . . . I missed that part of the JJR convo in the HOH because I was trying to grab Dani and Adam.  Grrr . . . .

It seemed awfully easy for Dani to get Rachel to flip, I mean, Dani did backdoor her Man!   I've very skeptical of the Dani, Shelly, Rachel, Porsche alliance. 

I think this is the most confused I've been watching this show before.   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #448 on: August 25, 2011, 08:23:11 AM »
I don't see Rachel flipping at all, that was just for Dani's sake and to get Rachel outta that room,so she could go and talk to the J's.  Yes Jeff is lying, but still it would not be in Rachels best interests to drop the J's, she knows they would get her out pronto.  I think it is a great plan to out Shelly AFTER Dani is gone.  Poor Jordan still trying to be the nice guy to Shelly, "dont yell at her, her daughter is watching"  Wait until Jordan sees the feeds and sees how Shelly really is, she will feel like a fool!!  Adam is staying true (for now) to the J's and that works for me right now, so they can totally oust the WORST BB PLAYER EVER-------DANI!!  She is brutal and she really does need her dad's coattails, she can't due anything for herself, she tried and  EPIC FAIL!!  How can she actually believe that Rachel would flip and keep her, is her brain mush??  Seriously, Dani  GET A GRIP ALREADY!!   :iok :colors
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #449 on: August 25, 2011, 08:42:46 AM »
Wouldnt it be wonderful if Dani goes out tonight, followed right behind by Shelly?

Go team JORDEFF!