Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 271395 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #400 on: August 24, 2011, 03:59:43 PM »

It's her retainer!  If you watch it in slow motion you can tell for sure.

Someone just sent me a blowup photo of it, it sure looks like a retainer. I'll post it in the FB thread.

ETA: Photos in Flash Back http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25781.msg653137.html#msg653137
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:18:55 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #401 on: August 24, 2011, 04:01:53 PM »
I guess some people are watching a different game than I am.  THis is day what, 39, and it is really the first time that Jeff has done anything in this game. I truly think Dani has been playing the game since the moment she walked in the door.  If she goes home we all know what is next, this season has become almost predictable, Dani, Kalia, Porche, Adam, Shelly, Rachel, then Jordan and Jeff.  With them giving the money to Jeff, because Jordan has done nothing this season.  Big Brother has become way to predictable.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #402 on: August 24, 2011, 04:07:26 PM »
Yes, I agree that Dani has done a lot more so far this season than Jeff has.

Not that any of the things she has done have been SMART or THOUGHT OUT or that actually MOVED HER AHEAD in the game but she surely has done more than Jeff!

Here's a toast to those players who keep their powder dry until they can see the whites of their opponents' eyes!

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #403 on: August 24, 2011, 04:13:23 PM »
I guess that is why I could not be on Survivor or BB, I hate letting anyone else do my dirty work, if  make it happen I want the credit and responsibility of the actions.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #404 on: August 24, 2011, 04:22:22 PM »
When it comes to letting others do their dirty work, NOBODY has been more manipulative this season than Dani.

And she has admitted as much in her multiple DR messages to the viewers!

Kalia, Porshe, Shelly....everyone single one of them have done her dirty work for her!

Actually, manipulating others is probably the STRONGEST BB skill that Dani has!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #405 on: August 24, 2011, 04:36:55 PM »
My opinion is Adam is a fat loser. I don't know about anyone else but I saw Jeff tell Dani that she was "good" implying that he wasn't gonna put her up, so I don't see how everyone is so anti-Dani when Danielle actually gives this game something relevant to watch. Dani is the only one who's put her balls (or boobs) on the table and said, "let's rock" from day 1. Adam is a follower and if he doesn't see that his fat ass is on the bottom of the Jordan, Jeff, and Rachel totem pole, he's f'ing blind. Maybe the neck fat is getting in the way of his brain properly functioning. One side has 2 very strong game players in Rachel/Jeff, and another one that slides through the game over and over again in Jordan. The other side has Dani? Porsche? Wouldn't you take this opportunity to team up with the "other side" opposite of the 2 strongest game player and the weakest competitor(no one views her as a threat) in big brother history next to Enzo? If I was Adam as soon as Danielle, Shelly, and Porsche came to me with this idea I would do the math.

Me, Dani, Porsche, and Shelly
Jeff, Jordan, Rachel

Hmmm, seems that the numbers would be on our side going forward, I wouldn't be the biggest target on my side and we could actively try to get Rachel and Jeff out of the house, later on we all flip on Dani, and boom. Adam is a weak game player at best, and his insecurities as an individual are totally coming in to play. He's probably not the "most popular" or "interesting" man in the world, so to have those 2 over rated players in Jordan/Jeff on his "side", he probably feels like he's part of something. He feels the "love tonight" and he will feel the eviction coming soon in the near future because he's expendable to their side.

I love listening to Evel Dick talk about Adam because I couldn't agree more.

Oh and one last thing to analyze, perception right now should be in Adam's head that Jeff, Jordan, and Rachel would all vote for each other come final 2. He doesn't even weigh that in. Jeff, Jordan, and Rachel already have votes secure in the jury house due to relationships. I'd rather team up with Dani's side because the only player I'd be worried about getting votes from the jury house would be f'ing Shelly who hasn't won jack squat.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #406 on: August 24, 2011, 04:44:38 PM »
Adam is this year's Brittany, he's gonna realize one day soon that he chose the wrong side and he should have been trying to pick them off.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #407 on: August 24, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »
Let me do some more Adumb math

OK, let's say by some stroke of luck Adumb, Rachel, Jeff, and Jordan make it to the Final 4, (no way they would keep Adam over Shelly).... but anyways let's just for fun sake say this happens best case scenario for Adam.

Jeff wins HOH

Jeff nominates Adam and Rachel...

Rachel wins POV

Guess who's going home? Adam is a horrible game player. Just another BB fan ruining the game. At least Shelly woke up and saw it was time to flip the house, BECAUSE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #408 on: August 24, 2011, 05:11:10 PM »
If he flipped, it would be Adam, Dani, Porsche, and Shelly vs Jeff, Jordan, Rachel
But if he doesn't flip, Shelly won't flip either (secret F2 with S). So his odds are much better with Jeff, Jordan, Adam, Rachel & Shelly vs Kalia Porche
Plus, Jeff and he have a F2 if Jordan gets evicted by that time.  He's not my favorite, but I think he's playing smart, not hard.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #409 on: August 24, 2011, 05:16:32 PM »
I like Adam's game, he always said from the beginning wants a newbie to win. I think he will vote out Dani for the numbers. If he votes out Dani then the newbie will be 4 people vets will be 3 people, if he keeps Dani the vets would be 4 newbie 3, and if a newbie wins HOH then vets would be down to 2 newbie still 4. I believe he will vote out Dani for the numbers. Also I think he has a great social game, I really want him to win this year. I think he has the best game...  :hrt:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #410 on: August 24, 2011, 05:27:33 PM »
Mark my words, if Adam doesn't flip, he doesn't make it into the final 5, if he flips he makes it to final 4. You gotta look at the biggest targets, he's a moron. He's playing for final 6, not final 2. Give me a break. Adam is a bum, doesn't belong in the house.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #411 on: August 24, 2011, 05:34:26 PM »
OMG!!  Adam is making me NUTS!  Just TELL Jeff what Shelly is saying!  OMG Im dieing over here! lol  I want the fireworks! 

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #412 on: August 24, 2011, 05:41:05 PM »
Adam isn't going to tell Jeff about Shelly, because he is protecting the newbies, he wants a newbie to win.... JMO

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #413 on: August 24, 2011, 05:43:25 PM »
I don't think Adam is a moron, I think he just doesn't trust Daniele. He's seen that she is ruthless and that she is capable of doing what has to be done to get futher in the game. Plus, she came snarking at him big time when the HOH was over with when Brendon left. I think that left Adam seething at the time because she said she saved him the same thing she keeps telling him now. She said later she hoped it wouldn't come back to bite her in the butt.

I have noticed that Adam cannot complete a thought or a complete sentence. He talks in phrases. He didn't talk much at first, maybe he was always like this and I didn't notice.

I don't know what Adam thinks, I don't know what Shelly thinks, especially Shelly. She's like a windmill twirling in the wind whatever direction the wind is blowing.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #414 on: August 24, 2011, 06:00:08 PM »
I agree that Adam wants a newbie to win. He's gonna vote Dani out. I don't know what he'd do if he got HOH, but DE HOH might frazzle him. I hope he gets the first DE HOH cuz it would make or break my perception of him. In the rush, did he know what his next play was, could he communicate it and win the votes to make his plan happen, could he recover from an opposing Veto win and still achieve his goal? Did he offend people or have good game play along the way.
Stay tuned... LOL

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #415 on: August 24, 2011, 06:43:09 PM »
Adam isn't playing a smart game at all. He is the ultimate floater in this game. He attaches himself to one alliance for a week as the weakest link in the alliance, so he won't be put up on the block, but he changes as power changes. He has been the deciding vote in two crucial weeks. Keeping Rachel over Lawon? I understand if he did it because his "alliance" all agreed to it, but why would he keep Rachel in? She is getting in his way as being the 3rd link in the Jordan and Jeff alliance, and Rachel is a decent competitor, while Lawon is one of the worst of all time. This really isn't a hard choice. It might seem like this Dani vs Kalia vote is similar to that week, but it really is not. At this point in the game, he needs to switch it up. He is the 4th link in the Jeff alliance at best, and he is the most disposable. He doesn't have a chance to be picked by Jordan or Jeff in the final 3, and I have a feeling that Jordan would pick Rachel or Shelly over him. Jeff might pick him if he is in the final 3 with anyone but Jordan, but if someone is going to get out one of Jordan or Jeff before the final 3, it will be Jeff. Porsche, Kalia and Shelly would all take each other over him at this point, so who would really take him to the final? Probably Rachel, and Jeff if Jordan is not in the final 3, but Jordan will be in the Final 3 because no one wants to get her out. It would be smart for him to switch to the Dani side and vote out Kalia. That way their side is in power next week, and Jeff or Rachel is out. Shelly and Porsche would take him to the final 3 over Dani because Dani would win against anyone in the final 3. Dani probably wouldn't take him to the Final 3, but you never know. Overall, if he switches his vote, Dani probably makes it to the final, and if he does make it, the other person would take him over Dani to the final. Maybe Adumb isn't smart enough to realize it, but he won't be winning this game or making it to the finals if he continues to play like this.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #416 on: August 24, 2011, 06:55:09 PM »
Hey amazing race fan  :waves:  I'm getting a vibe that you don't like Adam's game play. No matter what happens...tomorrow is gonna ROCK!  :hoot:

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #417 on: August 24, 2011, 08:01:08 PM »
Hey amazing race fan  :waves:  I'm getting a vibe that you don't like Adam's game play. No matter what happens...tomorrow is gonna ROCK!  :hoot:

Exactly. Its not that I don't like him, but I think he has horrible game play.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #418 on: August 24, 2011, 08:08:53 PM »
 :lol3:     HAHAHAHA     :lol3:    Jordan "zinged" herself in the DR.  She cracks me up!!!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #419 on: August 24, 2011, 08:51:08 PM »
Jo saying R's thing was, (from zingbot) everything out of your mouth is the F word, beyonce, beyonce, beyonce.... 

:lol3: OMG IM dieing laughing!  Talk about zinging yourself!!!!  I was writing that last night thinking, WTH does BEYONCE have to do with rachel???!!!  But I was so in the zone, I didnt think more about it, I just typed.  all day I kept thinking, Beyonce?  really?  And when I saw it tonight, I CRACKED up laughing!  I laughed so hard at myself that I scared the kids!!!   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :colors :colors :colors :colors

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #420 on: August 24, 2011, 08:53:03 PM »
I loved that Jordon zinged herself..I can't say that her gameplay is genious..but that girl is just funny! If anything and all the HG's have smiled because of Jordon saying something is she brings a relief to the fans and HG's..she's a breath of fresh air and unlike Dani when she's done it won't be a lasting failure for her where Dani will be stewing forever because again she still is the Donato that didn't win

Between the live feeds, this forum and tonight's show this has me thinking..Shelly will vote to evict Danielle. From her DR shown tonight .. she keeps that side buttered up and still stays with J/J/R/A  I think if Porsche feels like it's a lost cause she votes to evict Dani so she doesn't stick out. I don't think Dani wants a pity vote..I could be wrong about that..Guess we will see tomorrow..gonna be crazy the next 24 hours with the Eviction and DE  :yess:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #421 on: August 24, 2011, 09:47:47 PM »
Del227,

I thought the exact same thing after I watched the show tonight.

With the DE tomorrow, production will not be able to focus on any of the backstory of any potential flip of Shelly and Adam.

Shelly flipping has been one of the more interesting developments of this season....surely they would have at least edited it somehow so the viewers would think there was a chance of the house flipping and Dani staying. That would have been a lot more interesting that Jordan's little strip tease and all of that time spent on the Zingbot.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #422 on: August 24, 2011, 09:53:25 PM »
I dunno, you know how they like to spice it a little.  What a shocker it would be to the viewers to see Shelly flip at the vote.  They could show all the other stuff later.  But yeah, maybe they would have thrown a little snippet to get people to watch.  I still don't know tho, I still think she is a HUGE wild card!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #423 on: August 24, 2011, 10:03:26 PM »
Shelly is amazing!

In a span of a like 15 minutes she has worked all sides.  She spent five minutes with Dani and Porsche on how to flip Adam to vote for Dani.   Then she went from there immediately to the storage room with Kalia on how to flip Adam to the newbie side for next week.  Then she heads outside to talk to J/J/R/A and tell them that she was approached by Kalia about planning for next week.   She is so funny!   I don't know how she keeps it all straight!! 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #424 on: August 24, 2011, 10:08:29 PM »
I'm thinking Shelly has multiple personalities but do they have conference calls so they all stay on the same page? :sera: :adevil :