Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270548 times)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #375 on: August 24, 2011, 10:02:07 AM »
First....It tickles me how Dani is so outraged and hurt over the fact that Jeff has been able to successfully implement the BD plan against her that she failed to make happen against him several weeks ago.  And her justification to jeff was that it wasn't personal....just game play.  Now she's crying about how him backdooring her is an obvious personal attack.  She's such a brat.

Second.....Dani's hard sell on Adam is making me cringe.  When I watch, I always play the 'if it was me' game and I can tell you if she was being so aggressive towards me, I'd vote her out regardless of how that effected me in the game.  I hate the used-car salesman approach.  State your case and move on.  The constant bullying and cornering him so she can force herself on him is so counterproductive.  I heard her tell Porsche that, between now and Thursday, they needed to make sure he was never alone and keep pushing their agenda hard on him.  I hope he snaps on her.  I know I would. 

Third....why does everyone think that Rachel is such an obvious choice to take to f2?  They all assume she'd only get one vote.  I'm not sure thats the case.  I think if she's sitting next to Jordan, the fact that Jordan has won before would put her at a disadvantage.  I do think Jeff would win over her, but I don't think even Jeff thinks he will make it to f2.  No one else in the house at the moment (assuming Dani goes this week) has made enough moves or played enough of a game to 'beat' Rachel at the end.  And regardless of how many people she's ticked off along the way, I think when everyone is in jury and has time to cool a little bit, they will be more objective about her when its time to vote.  Especially if she continues to lay low with her attitude like she has the past few days.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #376 on: August 24, 2011, 10:05:44 AM »
Well, almost nobody likes Rachel.  She's been pretty nasty in the past, and these people might vote with their hearts instead of their heads.

Belle Book

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #377 on: August 24, 2011, 10:27:05 AM »
Dani did eat something last night...thanks to Ugot in the flashback thread for full info

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25781.msg652941.html#msg652941
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #378 on: August 24, 2011, 10:40:02 AM »
I think people like Rachel better without Brendon, I know I do!!

As for Dani, she totally has issues, Daddy issues, Mommy issues, Friend issues etc etc.  She is a vindictive little bitch, who will cry, pull hair and stomp her feet if she doesn't get her own way, is is all about HER!!  No one else exists in her world, a professional student looking for Mr Rich to marry her and then she won't have to do anything her entire life. 

I don't know why Dick even tries to stay in touch with her, she is so NOT someone he needs in his life, or that anyone need in their life.

I do love (not) how she says to Porsche...........  YOU have to do this, YOU have to do that, YOU need to get them to blah blah.........Dani can then tell Kalia, I NEVER ONCE campaigned against you it was all Porsche!...........what a bitch!!  I think most of us really want her to go out of that house ASAP!!......crybaby Dani....boo hoo B:) B:) B:)
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #379 on: August 24, 2011, 10:45:33 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #380 on: August 24, 2011, 11:08:40 AM »
Good afternoon, everyone!

Do we still think Dani is leaving?

I hope Adam isnt flipping!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #381 on: August 24, 2011, 11:26:54 AM »
Hmmmmm . . . . . Texas Lady, do you really think he could be the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing?  What you have outlined ie a new alliance led by Adam is something I could see happening but I think Shelly feels she would have a stronger chance with the JJ's.  But you have opened up something to think about . . . .

I can see him thinking this way. Adam could decide to keep Daniele if he believes Shelly would vote the same way. Just like last week I'm still not certain how this will play out. 

Here's the thing with Shelly, I just don't know what her game is at the moment. She could be wanting Dani to stay, she could be playing Adam. I know for certain she's playing US!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #382 on: August 24, 2011, 11:33:39 AM »
Here's the thing with Shelly, I just don't know what her game is at the moment. She could be wanting Dani to stay, she could be playing Adam. I know for certain she's playing US!  :lol:

I think she's covering all bases, which is smart.  Like her or not....she plays smart.  I've said all along...she's a female Dr. Will.   It's a 'go big or go home' gameplay.  If it blows up, it will blow up BIG.  But if it works, she'll secure a spot on both sides for at least two more evictions. 

I don't think we'll know for sure until we see her DR sessions during the CBS shows what her true plan is. 

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #383 on: August 24, 2011, 11:34:02 AM »
I just wish Jeff and Jordan could see what she is doing.  I wish there was some way Adam could let them know, but I feel like they trust Shelly more than Adam right now because she is telling them what they want to hear.  I think they should be worried Porsche, Adam, Kalia and Shelly will form an alliance if Dani is voted out - Jordan and Rachel have to win HOH in my opinion.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #384 on: August 24, 2011, 11:51:41 AM »
Dani did eat something last night...thanks to Ugot in the flashback thread for full info

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25781.msg652941.html#msg652941

It's her retainer!  If you watch it in slow motion you can tell for sure.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #385 on: August 24, 2011, 11:58:28 AM »
I also think that Dani is being nothing more than a spoiled brat.  She's so big on telling everyone "it's a game" when she makes a move but "it's personal" when the move is against her.  I'm just tired of the 3 of them (p/k/d) completely.  I'm tired of how horribly mean they are to Rachel.  (which is big coming from me because I don't like Rachel at ALL)  I'm tired of hearing nothing but sour grapes. 

Dani's lack of maturity absolutely kills me.  Hiding the chess pieces, putting nooses around Rachel's figures, basically having a temper tantrum as good as any 2 year olds....sick of it.  I can't wait until Thursday and hopes she goes home.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #386 on: August 24, 2011, 12:25:49 PM »
HAHAHAHA  I can't WAIT to see how Dani reacts when she finds out the pieces were found.  Unless......  Shelly tells her first and Dani let's her know she did it, then what would Shelly do, put them back or tell JJ what she did.

But wont Dani be a baby now that her plan is ruined! lol

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #387 on: August 24, 2011, 12:29:25 PM »
Well today will be Dani's big push to stay in the house ofcourse she has Shelly and Porsche doing the dirty work..I can't wait to see this spoiled.. entitled thinking ..only my gameplay is right everyone else's is wrong thinkiing brat to go home  :wohoo: Watching her sulk and spew venom 24/7 is getting real old..That's ok she'll be back for an All Star season and try again and lose..then she really can feel humiliated because by now everyone knows her strategy and she will be out before jury in an All Star..out from your Daddy's shadow will never happen ...she play's personally whether she admits it or not...go back to being the professional student Dani and we will see you on future season's of BB still losing

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #388 on: August 24, 2011, 12:29:35 PM »
Are you kidding me?

Adam has been loyal to every alliance and kept every promise he made.

Shelly has an alliance? With WHO? Dani? The jury is still out on that...lets see what happens when the **** hits the fan.

If you want to see what a floater looks like, open your dictionary and look it up....it has a picture of Porshe right there!

I know we all are entitled to our own opinions but its seems a little disengenous to label people as terrible competitors just because he or she is making a good move based on what is in that player's best interest.

The stupidest play Adam could do right now is to turn on Jeff and Jordan.....great move for Dani if she can flip him, but a bonehead move for Adam for sure.

The only loyal bone in Adam's body is to his cigarettes. He is the weakest link in the Jeff alliance and he is easily disposable since he is a bad competitor and he has been with them for like 2 weeks. Trust me, if Porsche, Shelly or Kalia wins HOH and Jeff is sent home, then he will flock right to them because they are in power. He is the true definition of a floater. He goes from alliance to alliance depending on who has the power. The reason I think Adam is a terrible competitor is because he really hasn't won anything on his own and he has gotten close only 1 time. He is in the same boat as Kalia as far as how I view them as competitors. Both have either got lucky and won, or have had it thrown to them. They can't win competitions consistently.

Porsche is not a floater at all. She had an alliance with Brendon and Rachel and stuck with them while they were on the block. She voted their way every time, and finally when Rachel went crazy and Brendon was eliminated, she realized that she needed to find a new alliance. That isn't a floater. A floater is someone who switches week to week depending on who has power. If Porsche was a floater, she would be on Jeff's side right now. All she did was realize that her alliance wasn't going to last, so she found a new one. There is nothing wrong with that.

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #389 on: August 24, 2011, 12:38:29 PM »
You Jeff and Jordan fans are hilariously stupid. You whine about Dani consistently, but if you actually payed attention to the game you would realize what the personalities of Jeff and Jordan really are. Jeff has a huge ego and is really a d-bag. He thinks he is some big tough dude, when in reality he is scared to upset people. Meanwhile, Jordan gets the best edit ever on BB. She isn't a nice sweet person who is so generous. BB edited it to make it look like Jordan was so generous to give up a phone call home. Didn't she get 5K to give up solitary confinement? BB also acted like Jordan was so upset how she let her team down in that food comp, meanwhile if you watched the feeds you would see that she was upset that she had to be a have not, rather than feeling sorry for making other people a have not. Jordan just rides on Jeff's back every week, and does not contribute anything to their alliance. She doesn't win anything on her own, and no one ever would think about eliminating Jordan. Dani might be annoying sometimes, but at least she is here to play the game. The only other two people left that are definitely there to play the game are Rachel and Jeff. Shelly and Porsche might be there to play the game, but Adam, Jordan, and Kalia are in the BB house for a summer vacation, and nothing more. Let them step up and do something useful in the house for once.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #390 on: August 24, 2011, 12:45:27 PM »
Amazing race fan..no one here calls another RFF member "hilariously stupid"..tear apart the BB HG's but leave your judgment of RFF fans out of it

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #391 on: August 24, 2011, 12:52:08 PM »
Well Said Del!

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #392 on: August 24, 2011, 12:55:58 PM »
Very well put del227.   :tup: :yess:

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #393 on: August 24, 2011, 12:58:43 PM »
You Jeff and Jordan fans are hilariously stupid. You whine about Dani consistently, but if you actually payed attention to the game you would realize what the personalities of Jeff and Jordan really are.

Just because we dislike the way Dani is treating other people doesn't mean that we're all gaga over Jeff and Jordan.

Jordan just rides on Jeff's back every week, and does not contribute anything to their alliance. She doesn't win anything on her own, and no one ever would think about eliminating Jordan.

She won a Veto and her 2nd HOH by herself in BB 11, and this year she won the luxury comp so she has won somethings by herself. Also, I think she plays a pretty good social game, talking to people, making relationships with them etc.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #394 on: August 24, 2011, 01:02:25 PM »
You Jeff and Jordan fans are hilariously stupid. You whine about Dani consistently, but if you actually payed attention to the game

As stated in the BB rules:

Have respect for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users AND their posts. However, you can post your opinion of the contestants, because sometimes you just need to call someone a bitch.

Let's all remember to play nice with EACH OTHER please, regardless of our opinions about the show and the HG's?

Thanks everyone!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #395 on: August 24, 2011, 01:02:50 PM »
Also - she didn't get $5,000 for giving up confinement - she had to wear the unitard for a week.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: August 24, 2011, 01:54:43 PM »
Adam has always made his own mind up about where his vote goes at the end of the week.  I think he's played smart.  ;)

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #397 on: August 24, 2011, 02:01:46 PM »
Adam has always made his own mind up about where his vote goes at the end of the week.  I think he's played smart.  ;)

I think so too.  I like that he's starting to see that you need to take a stand and that if you don't people are more likely to vote you out.  I like Adam a lot.  He's actually got a great personality and sense of humor to him

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #398 on: August 24, 2011, 02:27:00 PM »
I like the way Adam is handling the "talks" with Dani right now..he's keeping his composure and listening to her go on and on..Iwould have told her to shut up a long time ago :lol3:

It's just frustrating her more and more because she knows in her mind he's not budging..it's hurtin' her BB ego that she can't get him to rollover

Oh BBAD should be great tonight :)

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #399 on: August 24, 2011, 02:42:38 PM »

I like the way Adam is handling the "talks" with Dani right now..he's keeping his composure and listening to her go on and on..Iwould have told her to shut up a long time ago :lol3:

It's just frustrating her more and more because she knows in her mind he's not budging..it's hurtin' her BB ego that she can't get him to rollover

Oh BBAD should be great tonight :)

Sounds Awesome, I just don't know if I can stomach watching her whine and talk behind Rachels back again tonight!! :barf.  What to do...what to do???  :duno:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt: