Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 270546 times)

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #350 on: August 23, 2011, 09:51:38 PM »
I agree Albert. Each season seems to have it's own dynamics. And, certainly we know, that if either of the couples partners make it to the final two, without the other, that vote will not be based on gameplay. Also, every competitor will have their own version of what the "strongest" player is at the end. It's very subjective...

I do believe though, that if Jeff were against say, Adam, in the end, Bendon and Dani would vote for Jeff, as they would respect his gameplay more than Adam. Stronger competitors in the competitions, will likely weigh that more, than staying under the radar, and not making yourself a target.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #351 on: August 23, 2011, 10:36:12 PM »
What has Porshe won? Nothing?

I don't know if you've taken into consideration just how many competitions she got to compete in...
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #352 on: August 23, 2011, 10:50:46 PM »
I havn't been following the discussions as much this year.  Just been trying to keep up with the feeds and unsuccessfully watching showtime but am I reading this right? Shelley wants to keep Dani and after all the I love JJ non stop to the point of nausea she is now
trying to turn on them? Really??? why isn't somebody ratting her out. Come on!!!

My theory on that is that she is so devious that she knows when to fly under the radar in front of the HG and how to be very sneaky about her lies and five faces.

When the HG watch the show they will be surprised and upset at what a beotch she has been all season!!   :knuckles:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #353 on: August 23, 2011, 10:53:44 PM »
Shelly's undoing will be these shenanigans. Everyone knows that Rachel is crazy and Rachel tried to throw Shelly under the bus. However, when Adam points the finger, then things will be made known and Shelly will have nowhere to hide.

I've enjoyed watching Shelly play the game. I haven't appreciated her antics that much, but she has given it a shot as the token older person who isn't really a physical threat. I've particularly been grateful for this in light of Kathy's performance last year, but this is one step too far and Shelly will be exposed and evicted very soon.

And I have hated every minute of watching Shelly play the game.  Her dirty tactics and lies and sneakiness and cattiness and not the reason I choose to watch BB.  I like good ole competition and may the best man or woman win, not may the bitchiest of the beotches darken my TV set  :lol3:  For example, Hayden's game was so good to watch last season.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #354 on: August 23, 2011, 10:55:56 PM »
Good for Adam!! If Adam or Jordon win HOH during the DE then Shelly is toast!! Hope Dani goes and Adam tells Jeff what Shelly is doing too..I think he will because he no longer feels safe with Shelly..I feel a big yelling match coming tonight or tomorrow..Is it bad for me to wish for a big blow up..ok so I don't really  feel bad  :lol3:

We can only HOPE that Shelly is toast during the DE!!!  I think there is recently a little bug buzzing around Jeff's ear that Shelly may not be trustworthy.

I hope Adam wins HOH - he is breath of fresh air on BB and I'd love to see him in the "driver's seat"upstairs!! :tup:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #355 on: August 23, 2011, 10:57:31 PM »
Who wants to know about Kalia's issue with her stomach that requires her to take fiber?  No ones?  Guess what.  She's stopped up and now you know because I had to know.

OMG thanks for the laugh!!!!! lol

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #356 on: August 23, 2011, 11:01:06 PM »
I love Adam's game. Sure he hasn't won anything, but winning at Big Brother isn't always about winning competitions, it is about surviving them week to week. Everyone else may get off on the deceit and backstabbing and that's fine. I like people who just do what they say and say what they do. If he votes to evict Dani, whose target is Adam going to be?

Shelly will look to get out Rachel
Porsche and Kalia will look to get out JJ
Rachel will be aiming at Shelly
JJ wil be after Kalia and Porsche (and maybe Shelly if they get wind of their plot).
and it could be possible that everyone goes after SHelly like they did Ronnie when his shenanigans was revealed.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!  :tup:  Adam has been my favorite player for some time now.  He is a genuinely nice, fun guy who is not a two faced backstabber (like the beotch who I hope gets bumped in the DE Thursday!!) (Shelly in case you didn't know!!)

He reminds me of Sandra's social game in Survivor.  She won no comps but had a great social game and won TWICE because of it.  Adam is actually nicer than Sandra.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #357 on: August 23, 2011, 11:04:17 PM »
For the life of me, I dont get why people think Adam is less of a competitor than the others?

What has Shelly won? Nothing.
What has Porshe won? Nothing?
Kalia has won a HoH.
Jordan won a HoH.
Jeff has won a HoH and 2 POVs.

Adam may not have won any comps, but he has gotten this far without stabbing his allies in the back and not becoming a target.

Call him a bacon freak if you like, but he will HARDLY be considered the worst competitior of this season.

Stay true Adam! If you do, you will get to enjoy the backyard, the cigarettes and all the bacon you can stand while Dani and Shelly spend their weeks in the jury house sulking, crying and driving Brendon crazy!

I mean, FOR REAl!

He is such a waste of a contestant. He isn't here to play the game. He is just grateful for the experience, instead of wanting to actually win. All he does is float back and forth to each side depending on which side has power, and he won a competition that was thrown to him. Dani and Jeff were both much better at that competition than him, so if they did not throw it, he would have not won. I am no Kalia fan either, but at least she has an actual alliance, rather than Adam having one foot in one allinace, and not being enemies with the other alliance incase they are in power. That is the true definition of a floater. He doesn't have the balls to go against anyone, and why in the world would you eliminate Lawon over Rachel? He is just a waste of space. Kalia, Porsche, and Shelly may not be the strongest players of this game, but at least they are in an alliance, and are not going to go week by week to each side like Adam does every week.

Completely disagree!  I think Adam is a great contestant.  He has an impeccable social game and he tries darn hard on the comps too but look at what he is competing with.  He is not playing the dirty game that Shelly is, people like him and he is fun to watch.  Remember Sandra in Survivor - she wons NO comps but took Survivor twice because of her perfect social game.  And Russell, who reminds me of Shelly, took comps but got NO votes when in the final 3.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #358 on: August 23, 2011, 11:15:38 PM »
It hit me tonight when Adam was talking to Jeff. He's adamant about getting Rachel out. As far as I know, (correct me if I'm wrong,) he hasn't mentioned Shelly's talk to him. With 6 people left, if Adam could convince Shelly, Porsche, Kalia which ever of them survive to vote with him, he could then control the votes with a new alliance. Jeff and Jordan wouldn't have anyone. (Who knows where Shelly would go.)

That is, if Shelly doesn't have the same idea. If so I'd put my money on Shelly, but it could be why Adam has been pals with everyone and acting shifty. Insert Shelly's name for Adam. Same play book.

Maybe I'm too tired to think straight. ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #359 on: August 23, 2011, 11:24:28 PM »
It hit me tonight when Adam was talking to Jeff. He's adamant about getting Rachel out. As far as I know, (correct me if I'm wrong,) he hasn't mentioned Shelly's talk to him. With 6 people left, if Adam could convince Shelly, Porsche, Kalia which ever of them survive to vote with him, he could then control the votes with a new alliance. Jeff and Jordan wouldn't have anyone. (Who knows where Shelly would go.)

That is, if Shelly doesn't have the same idea. If so I'd put my money on Shelly, but it could be why Adam has been pals with everyone and acting shifty. Insert Shelly's name for Adam. Same play book.

Maybe I'm too tired to think straight. ???

Hmmmmm . . . . . Texas Lady, do you really think he could be the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing?  What you have outlined ie a new alliance led by Adam is something I could see happening but I think Shelly feels she would have a stronger chance with the JJ's.  But you have opened up something to think about . . . .

Offline petey23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #360 on: August 24, 2011, 12:25:03 AM »
It is right there for Adam to control what he can control. He should tell Shelly, Dani, and Porsche he is on board with the plan to keep Dani. tell them what he wants if he does it.(doesn't matter what it is, just tell them something so they believe him). He floated the idea to Jeff tonight about keeping Porsche for final 4, but didn't rat Shelly out which is a good move because if it blew up he would probably take the fall. Before the vote on Thursday(right before), he tells Jeff and/or Jordan that it is going to be a 3-2 vote and he is the 3rd vote so he can tell them to do the math themselves. This will move him up the chain and make shelly expendable. They then  get rid of Kalia and when the before/after quiz comp comes he needs to win it, put up Shelly and Rachel and tell JJ who he wants out and tell them one of them will go up if either of them come down. This will give him a fighting chance of going to final 4 with Porsche and 2 of JJRS.

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #361 on: August 24, 2011, 12:31:17 AM »
OMG   Cry me a river Danielle.  She can dish it out but she sure can't take it.   :wtf:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #362 on: August 24, 2011, 12:49:17 AM »
OMG   Cry me a river Danielle.  She can dish it out but she sure can't take it.   :wtf:

I know right??? She's such a whiner...the slop hurts my stomach,  :'( :'(...I'm having a bad birthday,  :'( :'(...I'm gonna get back doored,  :'( :'(...I can't get out of my daddy's shadow,  :'( :'(...ENOUGH already!!! Take it like a woman!!!  :crybabe:  :gaah:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #363 on: August 24, 2011, 01:08:55 AM »
Dani was like that her first season too.  She is so petty towards Rachel all the time.  Always trying to stir up the other girls and causing trouble

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #364 on: August 24, 2011, 01:15:29 AM »

I know right??? She's such a whiner...the slop hurts my stomach,  :'( :'(...I'm having a bad birthday,  :'( :'(...I'm gonna get back doored,  :'( :'(...I can't get out of my daddy's shadow,  :'( :'(...ENOUGH already!!! Take it like a woman!!!  :crybabe:  :gaah:

Not to mention how badly slop affects her system - like it doesn't keep everyone close to the bathroom - she's no different.

I actually gained a bit more respect for Brendon when he took his eviction like a "man" and thought he was pretty gracious  talking with Julie.  Course Brenchel having sex for all America to see was a bit uncool  :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #365 on: August 24, 2011, 01:23:59 AM »

If this is what Dani calls being the best player and wanting this all her life....I am hoping someone would stuff a sock in her mouth....and people complain about Racheal...I am sorry but this making me want to throw up in my mouth...using her words!  I wish someone would tell Kalia (not a fan of hers) that this childish biotch is doing everything behind her back to get her voted out.   I guess if her other plan fails it will be her next step to tell Racheal how she wants to go f/2 with her.   No use for Dani cut her to hell loose...she needs a pacifier.
Did i hear Dani and Kalia talking about penalty vote....Dani says we should both eat what can they do to both of us?  I hope Kalia doesn't fall for that...cause you know who would get her to take the first bite then run to the dr.  She has no scruples (sp) ...and as far as i can see and i have read everything, and watched after dark i haven't seen where Racheal is causing all this VENOM being thrown at her....enough is enough...those 3 p/d/k are about the most negative people(together) i have ever seen when they aren't getting their way...they are hateful and spiteful when things are going their way and spiteful and hatefull.   :duno:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #366 on: August 24, 2011, 01:33:49 AM »
Dani was like that her first season too.  She is so petty towards Rachel all the time.  Always trying to stir up the other girls and causing trouble

Soo true, the only differences in her 1st season was that she had her daddy to save her, and she didn't bash anybody constantly, as far as I remember!! Ohh, and Danielle constantly trashing Rachel, when Rachel isn't even doing anything to her, well its really pissing me off!!! She soo better go to jury house Thursday!!!  :pull

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #367 on: August 24, 2011, 01:44:56 AM »

Soo true, the only differences in her 1st season was that she had her daddy to save her, and she didn't bash anybody constantly, as far as I remember!! Ohh, and Danielle constantly trashing Rachel, when Rachel isn't even doing anything to her, well its really pissing me off!!! She soo better go to jury house Thursday!!!  :pull

At first Dani played a good game but it's gone downhill and I will be glad when she is gone. She will do just about anything to stay though but I don't see her lasting over Kalia. Kalia is not a threat - she won't win any of the comps but Dani will or could. 

If Dani gets evicted in round one an Shelly in round two it will be a very good Thursday   :waves:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #368 on: August 24, 2011, 01:49:29 AM »
If Dani gets evicted in round one an Shelly in round two it will be a very good Thursday   :waves:
Thumbs up to that  :tup:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #369 on: August 24, 2011, 01:51:28 AM »
adam thinks about team JJ is going take rachel to the final 3,adam may flip his vote.. dani maybe has or will try this angle to get to adam. i know if team JJ has thought about anyone sitting next to rachel in final 2 will be $500k richer for sure!!  (:;)

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #370 on: August 24, 2011, 02:09:21 AM »
I'm just getting soo darn tired of Dani and her sidekicks!!! Dani talking about how bad Jeff and Jordan are just because they lie...hello Mcfly...everyone in that house lies!!! I'm tired of her holier than thou bull...she should become America's Most Hated BB player because of how she treats others...wait til their not around to talk crap because she doesn't have a spine...that right there is not game play...that's just pure ugliness manifested!!! I just can't believe how much of a dirt bag she has became in 5 yrs!!! PLEASE LEAVE THURSDAY DANI!!! U MAKE ME WANNA THROW UP IN MY MOUTH EVERY TIME I HEAR UR VOICE OR SEE UR FACE!!!  :killme:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #371 on: August 24, 2011, 07:38:34 AM »
I'm just getting soo darn tired of Dani and her sidekicks!!! Dani talking about how bad Jeff and Jordan are just because they lie...hello Mcfly...everyone in that house lies!!! I'm tired of her holier than thou bull...she should become America's Most Hated BB player because of how she treats others...wait til their not around to talk crap because she doesn't have a spine...that right there is not game play...that's just pure ugliness manifested!!! I just can't believe how much of a dirt bag she has became in 5 yrs!!! PLEASE LEAVE THURSDAY DANI!!! U MAKE ME WANNA THROW UP IN MY MOUTH EVERY TIME I HEAR UR VOICE OR SEE UR FACE!!!  :killme:

Hi brenchel_forever   I love your hangman at the end....the way i feel she had her chance she blew it....did you see where she wanted to smash Racheals chapel and throw it away....and said they should start taking Rachael's things (?) as to what they were going to do with them....all Dani's idea's  what a witch she has become.  I wonder if she got reprimanded (?sp)after she told Shelly those 2 BB employee's were going to quit if she left, and Shelly headed in the dr and asked...seems like she got worse after that.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #372 on: August 24, 2011, 08:08:25 AM »
Hi Unbelievable, I couldn't help myself, I felt I had to use the hangman to show how much Dani needs to go to jury, cause I'm sick of her!! Lol!! I guess I missed the part about the chapel, but I did hear her say that they should start taking her things. She sure made sure Shelly threw those grapes away, when she knows that Rachel likes to use them in her wine. She's just jealous because she knows Rachel is going to b in the game longer than her!! I'm just about ready to skip BBAD until after I find out if she's going to jury Thursday!! That's how sick I am of her mouth!!!  B:) B:) B:)    :res:

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #373 on: August 24, 2011, 08:21:45 AM »
I totally agree, i am not watching after dark until Dani is gone.  I cannot stand to watch people tear apart each other based on their looks, clothes, etc.  She is 25 going on 15

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #374 on: August 24, 2011, 08:33:09 AM »
I totally agree, i am not watching after dark until Dani is gone.  I cannot stand to watch people tear apart each other based on their looks, clothes, etc.  She is 25 going on 15

Amen!!!

Dani has no right to judge, she doesn't dress great!! Its just so immature of her!!  :lala