Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268834 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #325 on: August 23, 2011, 02:27:55 PM »
We felt it here in SC and they are saying we may feel aftershocks for hours.    :ascared

I hope not Libby! This was a large earthquake, area wise!  :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #326 on: August 23, 2011, 02:33:29 PM »
:waves: thanks albert! I thought it was my vertigo! :lol:  im good!!

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #327 on: August 23, 2011, 02:34:58 PM »
Is Shelly flipping because she feels that Jeff and Jordan are more closely aligned with Rachel than with her?

It seems as if Jeff and Jordan are currently in control in the house, but they have to handle the Rachel thing very delicately. If they bump off Rachel, she and Brendon are the types to hold a major grudge and I could see them even giving their votes to someone like Adam over Jeff or Jordan in the finals. It has to be going through Jeff and Jordan's mind that they have to handle Rachel delicately in order to insure themselves of her and Brendon's vote...unless of course they can both get to the final two...

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #328 on: August 23, 2011, 02:55:34 PM »
Adam whispered to himself. I'm not f**king stupid, I know exactly what she is trying to do. Bad move. Then he said, Rachel, Jordan and  I , and Dani goes home.

Yesssssssssssssss Adam!!   Now go and tell Jeff will ya!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #329 on: August 23, 2011, 03:01:50 PM »

Yes, for some reason she  seems to have flipped to the other side and since yesterday she's been bugging Adam to flip the vote to keep Daniele. She just did it again when Rachel was inside the house. I was hoping Adam would tell Jeff but I don't think he has.  Yet...  :snicker:
[/quote]

From the updaters, I gather Adam is mulling things over in his head, and the phrase "I'm not stupid, I see what she's doing" tells me he has Shelly's gameplan figured out...She gets him to vote with Porche, she still votes with Jordan and Rachel, and has another target for Jeff - Adam...

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #330 on: August 23, 2011, 03:03:20 PM »
Good for Adam!! If Adam or Jordon win HOH during the DE then Shelly is toast!! Hope Dani goes and Adam tells Jeff what Shelly is doing too..I think he will because he no longer feels safe with Shelly..I feel a big yelling match coming tonight or tomorrow..Is it bad for me to wish for a big blow up..ok so I don't really  feel bad  :lol3:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #331 on: August 23, 2011, 03:17:28 PM »
Shelly's undoing will be these shenanigans. Everyone knows that Rachel is crazy and Rachel tried to throw Shelly under the bus. However, when Adam points the finger, then things will be made known and Shelly will have nowhere to hide.

I've enjoyed watching Shelly play the game. I haven't appreciated her antics that much, but she has given it a shot as the token older person who isn't really a physical threat. I've particularly been grateful for this in light of Kathy's performance last year, but this is one step too far and Shelly will be exposed and evicted very soon.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #332 on: August 23, 2011, 03:26:46 PM »
 :wohoo:  Adam you are the man!!! I Love It!!! Go Rachel for HOH!!!  :wohoo:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #333 on: August 23, 2011, 04:29:19 PM »
Its really a shame that Adam is in the game. Evil Dick said on his show on RTVZone.com that Adam is going to be the deciding vote in a huge eviction, and this is the one. Porsche and Shelly would be voting for Dani to stay, Jordan and Rachel voting for Kalia to stay, and Adam is the deciding vote. This is the second time this has happened. It happened in the Rachel vs Lawon eviction. Obviously I am upset that Dani is going home, but it really is not fair that such a bad competitor who is the ultimate floater in BB history has the deciding vote for two very important evictions. This bacon freak needs to realize that he is not part of any alliance with Jordan, Rachel and Jeff. I would guarantee you that if Porsche or Kalia win he would go right to them. This guy really needs to be out of this game. I used to hate Shelly, but she has more balls than him.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #334 on: August 23, 2011, 04:43:10 PM »
I think Shelly is playing a Ronnie (Jeff and Jordan season) game, but she's playing it better than him. I agree with Evilduck comment a few pages back, she is setting it up for Adam to take the heat for the vote. Her only problem is the talk she had with Jordan, and Jordan question her about her vote and now Jeff and Jordan won't trust her completely. Ronnie played both sides but was only true to Jessie's side and she is doing the same but for Jordan not Jeff. Ronnie kept throwing Michelle under the bus Shelly is throwing Adam under the bus to everyone... JMO  :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #335 on: August 23, 2011, 05:47:45 PM »
Seriously,  If you haven't tried the free trial for the feeds, this would be a good time to do it! Daniele just made a HUGE effort to sway Adam. Not to mention using the Flashback to see what happened yesterday with Shelly and Dani, Shelly and Kalia, Shelly and Jeff and Jordan! Shelly and Adam.....   :stare
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #336 on: August 23, 2011, 06:30:14 PM »
So, is Dani offering to get Adam into her Dad's after party and take him (her dad being someone she hasn't talked to in over two years or is it three?) and Porsche telling him she'd get Janelle to call him similar to Shelly offering Jeff a six figure job?   I don't like that style.

I just sort of want to shake Adam right now. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #337 on: August 23, 2011, 06:39:49 PM »
I love Adam's game. Sure he hasn't won anything, but winning at Big Brother isn't always about winning competitions, it is about surviving them week to week. Everyone else may get off on the deceit and backstabbing and that's fine. I like people who just do what they say and say what they do. If he votes to evict Dani, whose target is Adam going to be?

Shelly will look to get out Rachel
Porsche and Kalia will look to get out JJ
Rachel will be aiming at Shelly
JJ wil be after Kalia and Porsche (and maybe Shelly if they get wind of their plot).
and it could be possible that everyone goes after SHelly like they did Ronnie when his shenanigans was revealed.

Who is going after Adam? Nobody.....unless he flips. Plus you can't get to the F2 if you don't get past the DE.

Adam doesn't owe anything to anyone. What did Dani, Shelly or Porsche ever do for him? I say, "Adam, play your game and don't listen to the three witches. If you're going to get bounced, at least it will be doing things your way."

EvilDuck

« Reply #338 on: August 23, 2011, 06:53:12 PM »
Has anyone else noticed that there are only 3 people who have always been on the winning side of the vote? J/J/S!

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #339 on: August 23, 2011, 07:05:45 PM »
I don't think that Adam is going to flip. I think that he will just keep saying "I will think about it" to keep Shelly Dani and Porsche off his back. Earlyer today he was talking to himself and basically said that he would be stupid to flip. I think what he should do is tell Shelly that he is with her 100% and he is not voting Dani out. Then vote Dani out. Then the J's will realize that Shelly is not the trust worthy loyal ally that they thought she was. It would also make Adam look like the knight in shining armor for exposing Shelly and for not turning on Jeff and Jordan.

I never thought I would be saying this but I am growing to actually like Rachele. She is so much more composed without Brenden in the house. Its really unfair how "the mean girls" in the house treat her.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #340 on: August 23, 2011, 07:11:01 PM »
Adam said he'd be stupid to do that earlier in the day before D & P were putting the full court press on him.  If I were Adam I'd be thinking who cares about the Dick after party, etc.  The prize is the money at the end of  BB.  I sure hope he keeps it together. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #341 on: August 23, 2011, 07:38:48 PM »
Thank you for telling me about the quick edit button!!!  :)
I just figured out yesterday how to use the bold thing, even though I use to dabble in coding back in the day!!!

You are very welcome!! I think I was here for almost 2 years before I found it it just wasn't a little decoration  :-[ , and thought y'all might like to know too! I use it a gazillion times a day, LOL!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #342 on: August 23, 2011, 07:40:58 PM »
Is it me or is everyone seeing it. What has Jordan actually done in this game to be calling the picking order for who is going home and when?? They are holding onto rachael as a lifevest thinking she is the biggest target and yet all talk from the players is get jj's out! Jeff took a risk this week he cant play HOH and will have to depend on Jordan. Rachel this season is not so good as she thinks in comps.  :oh  Something about the JJ;'s that is starting to annoy me...Entitlement?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #343 on: August 23, 2011, 07:46:31 PM »
For the life of me, I dont get why people think Adam is less of a competitor than the others?

What has Shelly won? Nothing.
What has Porshe won? Nothing?
Kalia has won a HoH.
Jordan won a HoH.
Jeff has won a HoH and 2 POVs.

Adam may not have won any comps, but he has gotten this far without stabbing his allies in the back and not becoming a target.

Call him a bacon freak if you like, but he will HARDLY be considered the worst competitior of this season.

Stay true Adam! If you do, you will get to enjoy the backyard, the cigarettes and all the bacon you can stand while Dani and Shelly spend their weeks in the jury house sulking, crying and driving Brendon crazy!

I mean, FOR REAl!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #344 on: August 23, 2011, 07:56:56 PM »
Albert5433== thank you for some common sense here.  I sure hope because Adam is older -- maybe a little wiser-- that he knows his own mind and will stick to the thought he had out loud earlier today " I'm not stupid --I see what's going on.'''  (pp)

I hope he keeps his word with Jeff-- He was the first one to tell him to  put Dani up.  He's playing for what's in front of him right now -- which I think is the right thing to do. And hoping for better moves down the road.  I do have to say though --I have been freaking out over Shelly today.  She really rubbed me the wrong way these last 24 hours.  I know its a game -- but her dizzying game play is over the top for me. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #345 on: August 23, 2011, 08:43:50 PM »
Okay so Adam is filling Jeff in on the Dani pressure to vote campaign.  The only thing he's not telling him is about SH pressuring him to switch.-- so I don't know if he's holding that card close until its needed. :duno: :duno: :duno:

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #346 on: August 23, 2011, 09:14:42 PM »
For the life of me, I dont get why people think Adam is less of a competitor than the others?

What has Shelly won? Nothing.
What has Porshe won? Nothing?
Kalia has won a HoH.
Jordan won a HoH.
Jeff has won a HoH and 2 POVs.

Adam may not have won any comps, but he has gotten this far without stabbing his allies in the back and not becoming a target.

Call him a bacon freak if you like, but he will HARDLY be considered the worst competitior of this season.

Stay true Adam! If you do, you will get to enjoy the backyard, the cigarettes and all the bacon you can stand while Dani and Shelly spend their weeks in the jury house sulking, crying and driving Brendon crazy!

I mean, FOR REAl!

He is such a waste of a contestant. He isn't here to play the game. He is just grateful for the experience, instead of wanting to actually win. All he does is float back and forth to each side depending on which side has power, and he won a competition that was thrown to him. Dani and Jeff were both much better at that competition than him, so if they did not throw it, he would have not won. I am no Kalia fan either, but at least she has an actual alliance, rather than Adam having one foot in one allinace, and not being enemies with the other alliance incase they are in power. That is the true definition of a floater. He doesn't have the balls to go against anyone, and why in the world would you eliminate Lawon over Rachel? He is just a waste of space. Kalia, Porsche, and Shelly may not be the strongest players of this game, but at least they are in an alliance, and are not going to go week by week to each side like Adam does every week.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #347 on: August 23, 2011, 09:23:02 PM »
Are you kidding me?

Adam has been loyal to every alliance and kept every promise he made.

Shelly has an alliance? With WHO? Dani? The jury is still out on that...lets see what happens when the **** hits the fan.

If you want to see what a floater looks like, open your dictionary and look it up....it has a picture of Porshe right there!

I know we all are entitled to our own opinions but its seems a little disengenous to label people as terrible competitors just because he or she is making a good move based on what is in that player's best interest.

The stupidest play Adam could do right now is to turn on Jeff and Jordan.....great move for Dani if she can flip him, but a bonehead move for Adam for sure.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #348 on: August 23, 2011, 09:28:56 PM »
I guess it all depends on your definition of a "good" player. Everyone likely has their own perspective on that...

In my view, there are only two "strong" players. Jeff and Dani. They have the best all round games.

The rest are either following along, or not very good at competitions. You can skate by till the end, but at the end, your peers will judge you for the things you did in the game. One of those jurors has made it clear, he is not going to vote for someone who skates by. If Dani joins Brendon, that will be two votes going to the player who had the stronger gameplay. Something to ponder...

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #349 on: August 23, 2011, 09:40:27 PM »
Well, I agree that Jeff and Dani are the strongest competitors this season.

But also think there is more to this game that the comps.....2 years ago Jordan won and she isnt a strong competitor. I dont think that Lane was a strong competitor and he made final 2 last year.

The year Dan won, how many comps did he win? Scrubaka came in second against Mike Boogie....and Janelle ran CIRCLES around her in comps and placed out of the money.

Finally, when these house guests claim they want the strong players to win or jury members claim they are basing their vote on the finalists' gameplay....all of that is true ONLY 50% OF THE TIME.