Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 269000 times)

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #300 on: August 23, 2011, 07:11:22 AM »
I hope you are right!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #301 on: August 23, 2011, 08:00:46 AM »
After reading the updates, I am left with 2 questions.

1) Do you guys think Adam will flip to the dark side?
2) Do you think Shelly is going to flip back to J/J/R  after her talk with Jordan?

Thanks for your thoughts on these matters!

I have the same questions!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

EvilDuck

« Reply #302 on: August 23, 2011, 08:07:17 AM »
It suddenly hit me in the middle of the night. Shelly isn't setting up J/J. She's setting up Adam. She realized that Dani is toast since J/R/S are all they need and if she can get the vote 3-2, Adam will take the fall since Shelly can swear on her kid, her hubby and the Bible that the 2nd vote wasn't her. The Duck's new line: Jeff 1in4  Shelly 1 in 6  Jordan 1 in 8  Porsche 1 in 12  Adam 1 in 12  Kalia 1 in 20  Dani  1 in 100. :yess:

EvilDuck

« Reply #303 on: August 23, 2011, 08:10:19 AM »
Oops forgot Rachael  1 in 20 also.  :iok

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #304 on: August 23, 2011, 08:17:15 AM »
After reading the updates, I am left with 2 questions.

1) Do you guys think Adam will flip to the dark side?
2) Do you think Shelly is going to flip back to J/J/R  after her talk with Jordan?

Thanks for your thoughts on these matters!

1.)  No.  I think that after the conversation Jordan had with Shelly, Jeff and Jordan will work extra hard to make Adam feel like his is a true part of the alliance and that he's safe.   I expect Jeff to work his magic on Adam, Chicago style. 

2.)  I think Shelly is going to continue playing all sides - Dani, Kalia, and J&J.  I would guess about Wednesday is when everyone starts to figure out they don't really have Shelly's vote.  Those people can't keep their mouths shut.  I wouldn't be surprised if there was a now famous J&J  meeting getting it all out in the open on Wednesday.   And, then Adam will get thrown under the bus :js: 

From day 1, Jordan has had her pulse on this game.  She knows exactly what's going on and I was so happy that she called Shelly out when Shelly clearly sounded like she was getting ready to try to flip the house. 

I also can't wait for the Kalia/Dani blow up.  I can feel it simmering below the surface and then will Porsche run back to Rachel because all the game talk makes her head hurt.   

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #305 on: August 23, 2011, 09:23:10 AM »
Shelly for  someone so rich,  worldly, blessed  you sure have a poor outlook on the use of vocabulary! :ugot

F/B BBT @ 11:54pm Shelly talkin 2 jordan says "THIS IS GAY this is stupid why r we doing this"Well u just gave me another reason 2 dislike  you! :ugot

Homophobic slurs are not acceptable!!  Shelly keeps showing me  her ignorance of REAL 21st century life! get with it LADY :ugot
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #306 on: August 23, 2011, 09:43:11 AM »
I meant BUT, not nut!!!! LMBO!!! :lol3:

This little button is a quick edit button, let's you quickly go back aand correct any errors. Or you can use your modify button.

Also we continue to hope for LESS use of the QUOTE Buttons, but I have noticed that some of you are having trouble?? Remember that your new post must be BELOW the last [ /quote] button, and it can hide way down in the post, sometimes much lower than I think possible! If you post above this, your new post gets embedded in the old quote...just something to watch for, I know I hate it when it happens to me.

Back to the fun! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #307 on: August 23, 2011, 10:16:02 AM »
From the live feed thread last night...

je- they want me to knock out B, then want me to knock out D, they want me to knock out R wtf do they want, they want to do nothing al game then knock me out the last minute? get the F outta here

Big Jeff's head is getting a little swollen I think. Is he somehow taking credit for Brendon leaving? I'm pretty sure that was Dani. Twice.  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #308 on: August 23, 2011, 10:18:03 AM »
It suddenly hit me in the middle of the night. Shelly isn't setting up J/J. She's setting up Adam. She realized that Dani is toast since J/R/S are all they need and if she can get the vote 3-2, Adam will take the fall since Shelly can swear on her kid, her hubby and the Bible that the 2nd vote wasn't her. The Duck's new line: Jeff 1in4  Shelly 1 in 6  Jordan 1 in 8  Porsche 1 in 12  Adam 1 in 12  Kalia 1 in 20  Dani  1 in 100. :yess:

WHOA!!!! That's even more devious and evil than even my evil mind could conjure up! :whoa

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #309 on: August 23, 2011, 10:24:44 AM »
I agree that Dani HAD to go this week. Crossing my fingers nothing goes wrong with that.  I don't even think Shelly has a chance at winning a comp of any kind.  I just think she should go next because of how low she might go the longer she stays.  I really don't want to see what she is like when she gets closer to the money.  I get a really greedy vibe from her, like even with all she has(which seems like it might be a lot), she might sell her soul for some MORE.  Charity my a$$. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #310 on: August 23, 2011, 11:12:47 AM »
Shelly's back at it this morning! But Adam is adamant LOL about F4 JJSA. I wish he could hint to JJ...BEWARE OF SHELLY  :ascared
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:29:57 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #311 on: August 23, 2011, 11:58:02 AM »
Well I don't care if Shelly flips, because they will still have the numbers, and then they can see what Shelly is about!!! Adam just needs to stay true.  :knuckles: Adam u better not flip!!! :knuckles:

Sorry for the un-needed extra post, Thank you for telling me about the quick edit button!!!  :)
I just figured out yesterday how to use the bold thing, even though I use to dabble in coding back in the day!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #312 on: August 23, 2011, 12:12:55 PM »
Shelly's biggest mistake was trying to make this move on Monday when it should have waited until late Tuesday night at the earliest but more likely on Wednesday.  Now there is too much time for everyone to talk and figure out what is going on.  I think Jeff and Jordan already have a clue and will put it together at some point today.  I agree that a meeting is likely to be had.  :snicker:

I love EvilDucks idea of Shelly setting up Adam.  That thought hadn't even occured to me but I can certainly see it happening.  I do think there is enough doubt in the J's mind about Shelly though so I think they will believe Adam more than her.

Have to say I am loving all the drama in the house right now!  And it's great to see Rachel isn't a main focus of it for a change.   :wohoo:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #313 on: August 23, 2011, 01:11:03 PM »
About posting, we realize that when new people post, they are often unsure how it all works. We'd rather you post than worry about the way you post. If you need help, feel free to PM a moderator. We are here for you. (I've put my reply in the quote many times.)  :lol:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #314 on: August 23, 2011, 01:20:20 PM »
I love the drama, too...just hope Jordeff see through it, evict Dani, then Aileen, I mean Shelly then run the table!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #315 on: August 23, 2011, 01:23:26 PM »
Finally some game playing going on! :wohoo: With the DE coming on Thursday it should be interesting depending on who gets HOH..I was waiting for Rachel to let loose last night with the alchohol she was simmering on the edge and with D/K/P on slop this will be going on every night with her...I think there will be a "house meeting" sometime this week and it's gonna be fun to watch..Shelly's duplicity may get exposed... too early Shelly I think may be in trouble..Oh I hope it doesn't get flipped I want Ms Dani out!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #316 on: August 23, 2011, 01:52:26 PM »
I havn't been following the discussions as much this year.  Just been trying to keep up with the feeds and unsuccessfully watching showtime but am I reading this right? Shelley wants to keep Dani and after all the I love JJ non stop to the point of nausea she is now
trying to turn on them? Really??? why isn't somebody ratting her out. Come on!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #317 on: August 23, 2011, 01:57:49 PM »
Sending Ugot some love, she felt the earthquake! For all of our East Coast members, we'll thinking of you and hoping this was just a one-time event. :ghug:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #318 on: August 23, 2011, 02:01:35 PM »
Well I don't care if Shelly flips, because they will still have the numbers, and then they can see what Shelly is about!!! Adam just needs to stay true.  :knuckles: Adam u better not flip!!! :knuckles:

Sorry for the un-needed extra post, Thank you for telling me about the quick edit button!!!  :)
I just figured out yesterday how to use the bold thing, even though I use to dabble in coding back in the day!!!

LOL.. It took me forever to figure things out.  :stare

I am so happy that Adam is standing by his decision. (After all, he did tell Jeff that he'd put Dani up if it was his HOH.) It would make a huge "Shocker" on Thursday night with the DE and a betrayal from someone to keep Dani in the game.  (Not that I want this to happen!)  :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #319 on: August 23, 2011, 02:17:38 PM »
It has been proven that the less you talk the more info you get saying that.. Adam not saying anything more about keepin/not keeping dani may just benefit him.. look at how much ammo he's got now against shelly

he still may vote to keep her last minute knowing he might have to deal with jeff's temper of being betrayed.

I know im holding a candle of hope for Dani but i think she has been the only other player besides jeff to make some game moves.. and proved herself.. good or bad ..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #320 on: August 23, 2011, 02:18:05 PM »
 :tu
Sending Ugot some love, she felt the earthquake! For all of our East Coast members, we'll thinking of you and hoping this was just a one-time event. :ghug:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #321 on: August 23, 2011, 02:19:03 PM »

We felt it here in SC and they are saying we may feel aftershocks for hours.    :ascared

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #322 on: August 23, 2011, 02:21:29 PM »
Praying for Ugot.

Any word on Grace's husband?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #323 on: August 23, 2011, 02:25:53 PM »
I havn't been following the discussions as much this year.  Just been trying to keep up with the feeds and unsuccessfully watching showtime but am I reading this right? Shelley wants to keep Dani and after all the I love JJ non stop to the point of nausea she is now
trying to turn on them? Really??? why isn't somebody ratting her out. Come on!!!

Yes, for some reason she  seems to have flipped to the other side and since yesterday she's been bugging Adam to flip the vote to keep Daniele. She just did it again when Rachel was inside the house. I was hoping Adam would tell Jeff but I don't think he has.  Yet...  :snicker:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #324 on: August 23, 2011, 02:26:41 PM »
Praying for Ugot.

Any word on Grace's husband?

No, not yet. I hope he sailed through his operation!