Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268845 times)

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #275 on: August 22, 2011, 10:24:24 PM »
I can't believe Jordon happily gave her that phone call for the unitard -- and SH is sooo quick to stab her in the back.  She thinks she has a better chance to win with Dani over J?  Boy is she in for a surprise!!
Yes, I was trying to make that point, but it went in another direction! Shelly's game is based on REACTIONS. She has a much better shot sticking with JJ, but she got her ego hurt with the order of the keys being played. Rachel first was an "Off Switch" in her head and she's just spewing crap to flip the game on JJ. She's being an idiot. I still hope JJ find out so we can watch her squirm/flip out/lie/cry/deny "with integrity" LMBO  :umn:

If Shelly is upset because of the order of the keys....she does realize that Jordan's key was the last key pulled, excluding Dani, Kalia, and Porsche, right?
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2011, 10:36:55 PM »
If Shelly is upset because of the order of the keys....she does realize that Jordan's key was the last key pulled, excluding Dani, Kalia, and Porsche, right?
IMO, it was just the second place rating to Rachel. No matter how those keys came out, she needed to be before Rachel. Her ego took over.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #277 on: August 22, 2011, 11:04:37 PM »
I was surprised that Rachel's key was pulled first but I didn't think about Shelly reacting to it in that way. I also still think that production is stirring the pot.

My hubby smoked for years and I didn't realize how much the smoke permeates your clothing. It wasn't until he quit that I became aware of the way it is so noticeable when you aren't around it all the time.

It's hard for me to understand why they do smoke in the house because of all the health concerns but it probably keeps them from wanting to eat so much or to relieve their stress. 

EDuck, 16 years after he quit, the doctors were still griping at him for smoking. He QUIT, what else did they want him to do.  :duno:  :js:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:13:55 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: August 22, 2011, 11:15:52 PM »
My hubby smoked for years and I didn't realize how much the smoke permeates your clothing. It wasn't until he quit that I became aware of the way it is so noticeable when you aren't around it all the time.

I've been living with smokers for 23 years (my life), and at times, I'd have to remove clothing because people didn't like the cigarette smoke. I don't smoke, but it gets all over my stuff. I can't smell it (because I've been living in a house like that), so I don't know what it's like to be in a place without cigarettes.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #279 on: August 22, 2011, 11:26:37 PM »
It's early and honestly Porshe doesn't know what and what not to say....all it takes is one blurt out to Kalia...and she will run so fast to the J's that an m&m wouldn't have a chance to even melt in a microwave minute....I think 3-3 and Jeff breaks that tie.....bye bye Dani goodbye....took the chevy to the levi so get ready to cry...the good ole boy sent you waving good-bye.... :yess:

OK give me a break i counted wrong....still 3 out the door Dani
how can it be  a tie?  The votes could be  J/R/ and maybe Ad against Dani -- then Porch & Shel against Kali?   Am I missing someone?

Yeah, maybe I'm tired but I don't see a tie either.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #280 on: August 22, 2011, 11:36:39 PM »
Right now, the way Shelly is acting reminds me of a drug addict.  She can taste that money and she is going to get uglier and uglier the closer she gets.  I mean prepare yourselves, I think we are seeing just the tip of the iceberg of what Shelly is capable of the closer she gets to wrapping her hands around 500k.  I am scared!  She is a hard core person.  I find it hard to believe that sweet little girl is her daughter.  I am sure her dad is the balance of energy in that house.  Or maybe she is just completely different outside the house.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #281 on: August 23, 2011, 12:14:38 AM »
Jo asked if they could do BB if it was 120 days, talking to Rachel mostly (I think) but Shelly jumped in and amazingly enough, her first response was, her JOB.  It was really generous for them to give me 90 days (she says), someone else mentioned her kid and THEN she thought about leaving the kid. 

Yeah, mother of the year :knuckles:

I was already laughing about her name being taken off the site.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #282 on: August 23, 2011, 12:16:08 AM »
And here she goes with the "talk" with Jo.  this is how she smooths over the back stabbing talk she did earlier.  I knew she'd spin it to her playing spy.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #283 on: August 23, 2011, 12:24:38 AM »
And here she goes with the "talk" with Jo.  this is how she smooths over the back stabbing talk she did earlier.  I knew she'd spin it to her playing spy.
Ooooh, I started with the Discussion page, I've got to go read the updates!!!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: August 23, 2011, 12:26:53 AM »
Ooooh, I started with the Discussion page, I've got to go read the updates!!! 
haha  well i saw it on BBAD first and came over here and posted, I tried updating last year I think and did a horrible job at it so I didn't attempt it this year lol

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #285 on: August 23, 2011, 12:28:36 AM »
Jo is denying ever saying they wouldn't BD them, but didn't Je tell her that when Jo wasn't there?

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: August 23, 2011, 12:31:36 AM »
ok SH is REALLY ticking me off!!  Doesn't SHE have the cojones (sp) saying that Rachel doesn't deserve even a pat on the back for what she's done..  well WTH has Sh done!  then commenting that well unless she wins HOH, etc..  well hel-LOOOOO, what have YOU done! 

OMG these ppl are making my blood boil!  yeah yeah its a game, its a game lol

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #287 on: August 23, 2011, 01:09:04 AM »
I know right!!! All Shelly has done is kiss butt, bash Rachel, and play both sides!!! Wow...that's something to b proud of!!!  :whever:  Grrr...she is really a piece of work!! Wow...sounds like she considers herself to be a professional Trojan horse now!!! LMBO!!  :lol3:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: August 23, 2011, 01:10:56 AM »
I know a lot of people think Jordan is a floater (not, she's never flopped sides) or can't compete (OK, I'll give you that one LOL) but she is fantastic at talking with people. But she earned my respect tonight as a stand alone player. She is very aware of the game and the steps to the $$$.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #289 on: August 23, 2011, 01:25:31 AM »
Jordan is such a sweet person, she has a big heart!!! I didn't see her and Jeff's season, nut if she was anything like she is on this season, I can see why she won!!! I like it when people that play the cleanest game they can possibly play, and they win!!! To me, they r the ones who really deserve to win!!!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #290 on: August 23, 2011, 01:28:04 AM »
I meant BUT, not nut!!!! LMBO!!! :lol3:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #291 on: August 23, 2011, 01:35:08 AM »
Love listening to Jordan's late night revelations to Jeff.   :snicker:

Jeff:  Told ya...

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:57:23 AM by Paisley »

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #292 on: August 23, 2011, 02:58:25 AM »
I dont know if I read it right, but from Jeff and   jordans conversation, I think Shelly threw herself under the bus (never seen that move before). I think she is #5 in the alliance and on her way out the door. She made it too obvious she was contemplating flipping.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: August 23, 2011, 03:18:07 AM »
I dont know if I read it right, but from Jeff and   jordans conversation, I think Shelly threw herself under the bus (never seen that move before). I think she is #5 in the alliance and on her way out the door. She made it too obvious she was contemplating flipping.
Yes, but she thought she was talking to dumb-ass Jordan. She thought she'd get info and use her. Turns out Jordan's not the dimmest bulb!  :yess:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #294 on: August 23, 2011, 05:39:14 AM »
I really hope who ever wins HOH this Thursday, realizes that this is the time to get Shelly out.  With the DE she will have no time to freak out and turn the house upside down. She will be out the door, before she knows what hit her.  That would be PRICELESS!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: August 23, 2011, 06:06:37 AM »
If Shelly did go in the DE, that would leave a better BB game to be played. JJ R A P K  That combo could reform 10 different ways.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #296 on: August 23, 2011, 06:28:27 AM »
Shelly makes many of us sick to our stomach.  She is all that we aspire NOT to be.  I can't stand watching her and find myself fast forwarding when she is talking so I don't have to see her or hear her  :lala

My fear all along has been that since she didn't get put up ( Jeff, you shoulda thought ahead  :groan:) that we will have to put up with her ugliness til the end. More  :groan:

Sorry - I'm with Jeff on this one. Dani is obviously more of a threat to win the game than Shelly is. Getting Dani out NOW is key. Shelly can wait. If she's the next out the door, so be it. But Jeff BDing Dani WAS thinking ahead.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #297 on: August 23, 2011, 06:37:05 AM »
Yes, it is IMPERATIVE to get Dani out NOW!!! Shelly is not that great of a threat physically...I say get the Misfits out 1st, then worry about Shelly!!! She's already shown her hand now, she's pretty much a sitting duck!!! IMO of course.  :duno:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #298 on: August 23, 2011, 06:46:03 AM »
After reading the updates, I am left with 2 questions.

1) Do you guys think Adam will flip to the dark side?
2) Do you think Shelly is going to flip back to J/J/R  after her talk with Jordan?

Thanks for your thoughts on these matters!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #299 on: August 23, 2011, 06:54:15 AM »
It's possible that Adam could flip, but now that Shelly had the convo with Jordan, IDK if she will try to flip now or not. I sure hope they all stay true and get the Misfits out, then fight it out between the five left. That's what I'm hoping for. If they get Dani out Thursday, then I believe Rachel will win HOH again...hopefully!!!