Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268787 times)

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2011, 07:11:22 PM »
Well, while Shelly has shown her true colors, it still was the right game play to nom Dani this time!

Dani is the only real threat in the house...Shelly is just a backstabbing bitch.

I agree. While I applaud Shelly for making a game move, if she convinces Adam to keep Dani, she is making a mistake. Dani will only be stronger with Kalia gone, and will cut Shelly's throat in a NewYork second.

It's nice to see some action in the house. And the buzz that that one conversation has created, just on this thread, shows it has been needed from an entertainment perspective. I know I have been bored with this years cast thus far. I find myself reaching for stuff of interest. Last year was similar in that regard, imo.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2011, 07:13:41 PM »
Im sorry I dont see it the way you guys do.

When Brendon was in the house, Rachel was different. Part of this was due to Brendon.

However, when Rachel is in the house now without him, she is powerless...and like all bullies,  she shuts up when she isnt dominant.

She is only acting this way because Brendon spent a week  telling her to...this is not more the real Rachel than you see when she is with Brendon.

Yes, she has self esteem issues....I imagine all of the women and half of the guys that have played this game (except for Jeff) have emotional issues to deal with.

But Rachel''s actions, whatever they may be, are HER responsibility.

Right now, Rachel is laying low and is a quiet witch. But she is still a witch, nonetheless.

In my opinion.

Good insights, Albert.  Brendon must have talked with her day and night about acting in the low key way she is now.

However, Shelly is most offensive obnoxious player in the house and I would sit across the dinnertable from Rachel ANY hour of the day over Shelly.  Actually the putrid smell of her body from all that smoking would make me lose my appetitie  :ascared

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #252 on: August 22, 2011, 07:15:34 PM »
I'm just waiting to see if Adam tells Jeff. He's had one opportunity earlier in the HOH, he has another one now on the back patio. Maybe Shelly has put a bug in his head and he's still mulling it over.

I haven't liked Shelly for awhile. If (a big IF) Shelly keeps changing personalities like she has been and makes it to the end then we will have a new evil BB Winner on a level of ED and Dr. Will.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #253 on: August 22, 2011, 07:16:35 PM »
Kalia is down bitching about Rachel, she wanted to know if Kalia was going to fix eggs and could she have one.. Stop eating the HN food! We don't have that much! Adam says they have 3 dozen eggs and will get them more.

sorry but this had me busting a gut!!  I guess Kalia is worried about running out of food!!!  too funny she never stops eating or talking (psst she is really getting bashed on twitter for all the eating she does and how she complains about Jo and Rach exercising all the while her fat ass is sitting on the couch)

The woman is incredible!!

why she's a regular eating and talking machine !!

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #254 on: August 22, 2011, 07:18:51 PM »
You think she would really be on the same level as Will, TexasLady?  :duno:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #255 on: August 22, 2011, 07:21:15 PM »
Sometimes I scare myself. I said Shelly could flip on Jeff and Jordan and she sure did it this afternoon. I don't think her talk with Adam was the Trojan horse thing she says she's doing. I think she's doing what she does so well.. flipping the votes to flip the game. What I really wonder, was this a suggestion from the DR?

What I want to see is what Adam does. He's the deciding vote. Porsche won't flip unless she's positive 110% that Daniele would stay.

Wow! Shelly just told Kalia that Rachel is jealous of her. Rachel does everything she (Shel does.)  :lol3

Texas Lady - You and I were onto this beotch very early on!!!! Jeff will live to regret not putting her up on the block this week or better yet backdooring her this week.  I really am surprised that he fell for the B.S. hook line and sinker. 

There was something mean and nasty about her from the beginning.  As Julie so well said:  She lies, cries, and takes all sides!!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #256 on: August 22, 2011, 07:23:28 PM »
Well, while Shelly has shown her true colors, it still was the right game play to nom Dani this time!

Dani is the only real threat in the house...Shelly is just a backstabbing bitch.

I sadly disagree.  I believe she had a solid chance now to take the $500 K because she wasn't booted out on her behind this week.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #257 on: August 22, 2011, 07:26:31 PM »
I'm just waiting to see if Adam tells Jeff. He's had one opportunity earlier in the HOH, he has another one now on the back patio. Maybe Shelly has put a bug in his head and he's still mulling it over.

I haven't liked Shelly for awhile. If (a big IF) Shelly keeps changing personalities like she has been and makes it to the end then we will have a new evil BB Winner on a level of ED and Dr. Will.

I know, Texas Lady, she'll be right on par with ED.  And laugh all the way to the bank.  Not having seen Dr. Will's season, but I believe you!

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #258 on: August 22, 2011, 07:27:49 PM »

I sadly disagree.  I believe she had a solid chance now to take the $500 K because she wasn't booted out on her behind this week.

Shelly will have to win SOME competition before she can make final 2. Nobody is taking her there. I don't see her winning anything.

And Shelly has the social game of Russell Hantz. She won't get a majority of the votes with anyone she is willing to take to final 2.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #259 on: August 22, 2011, 07:47:31 PM »

I SO hope you are right!!!!!  There are definite comparisons between her and Russell.

The issue is:  Do THEY see it they way we do???

edited to fix quote tags
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:07:03 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #260 on: August 22, 2011, 07:50:19 PM »

Shelly will have to win SOME competition before she can make final 2. Nobody is taking her there. I don't see her winning anything.

And Shelly has the social game of Russell Hantz. She won't get a majority of the votes with anyone she is willing to take to final 2.

(doing over as done wrong!)  I SO hope you are right!!!!  I have compared to Russell in the past, but the issue is:  Will the jury see her as WE do???  I'm hoping she wins nothing from here on in.

But remember, Sandra from Survivor won TWICE and never won a competition, although she did have a good social game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #261 on: August 22, 2011, 07:51:47 PM »
You think she would really be on the same level as Will, TexasLady?  :duno:

I think if depends on whether her method of playing works, doing all the cleaning, which lets her be around everyone, being a cheer leader to everyone. (I thought this was really part of her personality, now I don't know if it is or not.)  Picking her targets and getting rid of them like Lawon, targeting Rachel with so much vitriol so that just about everyone hates Rachel's guts. That takes the target from her.

Jeff and Jordan think she's their bestest friend but is she? Not so much it seems.  OR is she trying to get dirt on Adam so she can use it later. I don't know. She takes one little thing and uses it when the factoid comes in handy.

If she wins.. then yes, I'll say she's right up there with Dr. Will and ED.  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #262 on: August 22, 2011, 08:21:16 PM »
This news is VERY disheartening!!! I soo hope Adam goes to Jeff and Jordan and spills the beans!!! Dani needs to go home this Thursday, if not,  I really believe she will win it!!!  :groan:
If Danielle wins, I will toss my cookies!!!  :eww
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #263 on: August 22, 2011, 08:39:47 PM »
Mark my words here.....the vote on Thursday will be 5-0 against Dani.

When Shelly and Porsche finally figure out they can't flip Adam, they will cower and not want to go against the house.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #264 on: August 22, 2011, 09:04:56 PM »
Mark my words here.....the vote on Thursday will be 5-0 against Dani.

When Shelly and Porsche finally figure out they can't flip Adam, they will cower and not want to go against the house.
[/quote

I can't believe what I'm reading this evening.  I wondered today if the renom went down and what the fall out was.  I didn't expect to see this -- that soon.  I thought all week she was talking to Adam about what they needed to do with the J's to get out D.  Now she's on team Dani?  It makes me ill.  Dani needs to go -- so if I'm counting my votes right and Adam stick with Jo & R voting out D S & P are on the fence  with their votes.  Adam has been saying all along -- get Dani out.  So I'm hoping he will stick to that song.  Did I say Shelly makes me sick!! Ohhh 00 this is going to be rough -- then the DE.   Geez -- tooo much stress over a TV program!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: August 22, 2011, 09:11:42 PM »
It's early and honestly Porshe doesn't know what and what not to say....all it takes is one blurt out to Kalia...and she will run so fast to the J's that an m&m wouldn't have a chance to even melt in a microwave minute....I think 3-3 and Jeff breaks that tie.....bye bye Dani goodbye....took the chevy to the levi so get ready to cry...the good ole boy sent you waving good-bye.... :yess:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #266 on: August 22, 2011, 09:24:19 PM »
It's early and honestly Porshe doesn't know what and what not to say....all it takes is one blurt out to Kalia...and she will run so fast to the J's that an m&m wouldn't have a chance to even melt in a microwave minute....I think 3-3 and Jeff breaks that tie.....bye bye Dani goodbye....took the chevy to the levi so get ready to cry...the good ole boy sent you waving good-bye.... :yess:

how can it be  a tie?  The votes could be  J/R/ and maybe Ad against Dani -- then Porch & Shel against Kali?   Am I missing someone?

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #267 on: August 22, 2011, 09:29:20 PM »

I hope they show Brendon's face when Dani walks into the jury house  :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #268 on: August 22, 2011, 09:32:59 PM »

how can it be  a tie?  The votes could be  J/R/ and maybe Ad against Dani -- then Porch & Shel against Kali?   Am I missing someone?

Yeah, maybe I'm tired but I don't see a tie either.

EvilDuck

« Reply #269 on: August 22, 2011, 09:51:56 PM »
  Actually the putrid smell of her body from all that smoking would make me lose my appetitie  :ascared
[/quote]Does it occur to anyone when they make comments like this that some of US are smokers :duno:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #270 on: August 22, 2011, 09:58:59 PM »
  Actually the putrid smell of her body from all that smoking would make me lose my appetitie  :ascared
Does it occur to anyone when they make comments like this that some of US are smokers :duno:
[/quote]

Sorry didn't mean to offend you but she smokes nonstop on the feeds unless she is asleep w/o any regard for whom she is blowing smoke into the face of.  She just "looks" putrid to me and I am sure you smoke with more consideration to others.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #271 on: August 22, 2011, 10:02:16 PM »
What??? Shelly first goal is not to help JJ win? SHOCKER  :lol:
Her first goal is playing BB and I seriously think when JJ put Rachel's name first during nominations, Shelly had to re-think her game.  JJ knows that Shelly and Rachel weren't getting along and the order of the names put the seed of doubt in her head. With all the other girls bashing Rachel, it must have been a slap in the face that Rachel got the first key pulled. I personally thought (when I saw it) that Shelly is not the type to play second fiddle and JJ just screwed themselves. I don't blame her actions, I just can't wait to see her REACTION if/when JJ find out about her trying to flip the house. She's gonna make some great TV this week!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: August 22, 2011, 10:09:19 PM »
All she does is smoke, drink diet coke -- and occasionally eat some bread -- or a sandwich.  She;s never heard of  most of the foods BB has in the house.   I don't see her take showers as often as the other hg's do.  She's just a piece of work -- and makes me sick she is still in this house.  But  you can only get out one person at a time -- except for this week.  I can't even read the feeds anymore this week.  I just can't read about SHelly anymore.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens after Thursday.  I can't believe Jordon happily gave her that phone call for the unitard -- and SH is sooo quick to stab her in the back.  She thinks she has a better chance to win with Dani over J?  Boy is she in for a surprise!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #273 on: August 22, 2011, 10:13:30 PM »
All she does is smoke, drink diet coke -- and occasionally eat some bread -- or a sandwich.  She;s never heard of  most of the foods BB has in the house.   I don't see her take showers as often as the other hg's do.  She's just a piece of work -- and makes me sick she is still in this house.  But  you can only get out one person at a time -- except for this week.  I can't even read the feeds anymore this week.  I just can't read about SHelly anymore.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens after Thursday.  I can't believe Jordon happily gave her that phone call for the unitard -- and SH is sooo quick to stab her in the back.  She thinks she has a better chance to win with Dani over J?  Boy is she in for a surprise!!

Shelly makes many of us sick to our stomach.  She is all that we aspire NOT to be.  I can't stand watching her and find myself fast forwarding when she is talking so I don't have to see her or hear her  :lala

My fear all along has been that since she didn't get put up ( Jeff, you shoulda thought ahead  :groan:) that we will have to put up with her ugliness til the end. More  :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #274 on: August 22, 2011, 10:15:58 PM »
I can't believe Jordon happily gave her that phone call for the unitard -- and SH is sooo quick to stab her in the back.  She thinks she has a better chance to win with Dani over J?  Boy is she in for a surprise!!
Yes, I was trying to make that point, but it went in another direction! Shelly's game is based on REACTIONS. She has a much better shot sticking with JJ, but she got her ego hurt with the order of the keys being played. Rachel first was an "Off Switch" in her head and she's just spewing crap to flip the game on JJ. She's being an idiot. I still hope JJ find out so we can watch her squirm/flip out/lie/cry/deny "with integrity" LMBO  :umn: