Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268950 times)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2011, 01:46:09 PM »
In that sense, she has been better...but I think it is the calm before the Brenchel reunion storm!

Oh, I'd bet a paycheck that as soon as she's nominated, Old Rachel will be back with a vengeance. 

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2011, 02:05:14 PM »
Kalia is down bitching about Rachel, she wanted to know if Kalia was going to fix eggs and could she have one.. Stop eating the HN food! We don't have that much! Adam says they have 3 dozen eggs and will get them more.

sorry but this had me busting a gut!!  I guess Kalia is worried about running out of food!!!  too funny she never stops eating or talking (psst she is really getting bashed on twitter for all the eating she does and how she complains about Jo and Rach exercising all the while her fat ass is sitting on the couch)

The woman is incredible!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2011, 02:24:36 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13: Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, to be continued...
:wohoo: Jeff you are the freakin man!!!  :yess: :yess: :yess:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2011, 02:27:31 PM »
Rebellion..I know what a peice of work Kalia is :lol3: I so would love to be a fly on the wall in CA when she gets out and her perfect bubble gets burst and she finds out she was the butt of many jokes from the fans..Kalia will be "literally"  chomping all the way out of the house next week :lol:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #229 on: August 22, 2011, 03:12:24 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13: Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, to be continued...

Ditto!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #230 on: August 22, 2011, 03:14:30 PM »
Darn it all, had to return to work today.

Has "Veruca" re-emerged with her "it's not faaaaairrrrr" whine????   :lol3:

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #231 on: August 22, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »
Man the Dani alliance is getting nasty with their comments today.  As much as I don't care for Kalia I would rather see Dani and Porche go first.  They are just straight up mean.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #232 on: August 22, 2011, 03:47:05 PM »
havenotters aka noms are  trying to plan to get rachel to self evict or get a penalty nom :lol:   gotta luv their ambition :lol:

porsche: what if i say my thing an she hits me..  what if i pour water  on her hea..

dani: spit in her face

so we know CBS people are watching all this go down, will they allow the above to happen??  does anyone know what the rules are on the above??  Really there must be something in the rules about how to treat other houseguests, is there not?
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #233 on: August 22, 2011, 04:26:52 PM »

Yes I think he's the man too!  But it looks possible that Shelly may flip and try to take Adam with her.  If that happens then Dani will stay and JJ will be out 1 & 2 at the double eviction.  I hope that doesn't happen but it's actually a very smart move on Shelly's part if it does.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #234 on: August 22, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »

During feeds Adam says the hammock smells and Shelly asks is that what she smells when she lays out.

I say:  No honey, you smell yourself and the smokestack comin' out of your mouth  :lol3:

Gross lady.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #235 on: August 22, 2011, 05:25:48 PM »

Later noted Shelly talking to Adam that if the J's make it to the F3 nobody else has a chance to win.  Later S is talking about who can and can't put Jeff up.

Told you guys the beotch would turn on the J's.  :knuckles:

JEFF YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO PUT HER ON THE BLOCK THIS WEEK, BUT YOU FELL FOR HER B.S.  I thought Jeff was smarter than that.  :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #236 on: August 22, 2011, 05:27:51 PM »
I really didn't think she would do this so soon...

But Shelly is asking Porsche and Adam to consider keeping Dani to "flip the house" in order to break up JJ. Her argument is that if any of them gets to final 3 with JJ they have no chance since J&J would each take each other (TRUE).

First convo is here on Flashback 8/22/11 Feed 1 at 2:16+ BBT

And in ugot's update here:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26042.msg651929.html#msg651929

shelly im gonna say this and if goes anywhere im gonna f'n blow you got it??? 

shelly here's what i was thinking all morning.. if the J's make it to the F3 none of us win  and we dont have a chance.. if rachel makes it to the end she doesnt deserve thr money.. if we keep Dani we have the # and flip the hosue and then we have an equal chance to win the $$.

Shelly-- i adore those 2 people  but i need you to think about what your chances are if dani stays vs kalia.. you know with that pair we are not getting out of here with money its not gonna happen i know for a fact

porsche --and we know as new people that the couples  needed to be out and they arent gonna get rid of rachel

shelly on their list you are high..

She also starts in on Adam at 8/22/11 Flashback 2:35 Feed 3

We can not get to the end with JJ. But If we work a deal with Dani to 100% not put us up...we have a good chance of getting there.

Adam not buying it...he doesn't trust Dani to stick to her word,

Sh says what if Rach wins next week? You may go up. JJ  also think a little you may have already flipped

Shelly everyone wants to get you out before questions, if we have a guaranteed protection to 3...

Adam I will talk to Dani 1 on 1 but I have not trusted her for weeks

A tells Shelly it is too soon. Final 4 is the time. This week only 5 vote ...

Sh: but we would have to help then...we have better #'s now

Jeff out so convo stopped

Now...if Adam should tell JJ this, Shelly's goose is cooked. :ascared

She is serious about this...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #237 on: August 22, 2011, 05:37:02 PM »
I think the whole convo with dani/porsche/kalia being"mean girls" was just talk.. they all need to vent and in this house it seems trash talking goes hand n hand with trash weddings  :lol3:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #238 on: August 22, 2011, 05:39:44 PM »
Sometimes I scare myself. I said Shelly could flip on Jeff and Jordan and she sure did it this afternoon. I don't think her talk with Adam was the Trojan horse thing she says she's doing. I think she's doing what she does so well.. flipping the votes to flip the game. What I really wonder, was this a suggestion from the DR?

What I want to see is what Adam does. He's the deciding vote. Porsche won't flip unless she's positive 110% that Daniele would stay.

Wow! Shelly just told Kalia that Rachel is jealous of her. Rachel does everything she (Shel does.)  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #239 on: August 22, 2011, 05:46:12 PM »
I think the whole convo with dani/porsche/kalia being"mean girls" was just talk.. they all need to vent and in this house it seems trash talking goes hand n hand with trash weddings  :lol3:

Absolutely, and none of these HG's are angels. Rachael has done her fair share bashing with Brendon. She was very mean to Porsche for a while... Big Jeff liked flexing his tough guy muscles to Kalia. Shelly will bash people just because she is bored... D/K/P are not the only ones guilty, that's for sure.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2011, 05:48:45 PM »
I hope that Adam stays with J/J/R and then in the double eviction they evict Shelly.

Conniving bitch.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2011, 05:48:57 PM »
Just saying Adam is smart and i think he will carry this convo with Shelly to the J's which will put him with a possible final 3 and Shelly out on her butt where she belongs....I knew she would turn also, but stupidity with keeping Dani who can't stand Shelly as a 1st class liar would have her out before final 3 also...even if hands down could beat her.  Shelly the sheep in wolve's clothing when this is over and people in her hometown start talking, private school is no different, Josie is going to hear a lot of (true) crap about her mother...that should teach Shelly a valuable lesson....Was it worth it?  She says this isn't her in the house that she is not like that in her real life....i don't think the acorn fell that far from the tree!  What you see is what you get, you don't just pick up being a liar and smart ass and cruel (really amplified), if that was the case and it not true Jorden would be just like her.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2011, 05:57:21 PM »
I really didn't think she would do this so soon...

Wow! Good for Shelly!

It's about time someone started doing the math, J+J = 2.  :lol:

At the start of the week, I thought this week may be the week this started to happen. I was begining to think I way off base, till now.

Big Kudos to Shelly, for playing the game. That's what this is after all, a game. A $500,000 game at that! Go to summer camp, or on vacation if you want to make friends. BB is a game, and if you want to win, you have to stab people in the back. It's not like they(JJ) don't know this game, they have played before.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2011, 06:05:32 PM »
I would have to guess that SHelly's convo with Adam and Porsche is really going to make it to the Js at some point.  The interesting thing is that Shelly has masterfully set herself up as an honesty and trustworthy person that the Js may not believe that Shelly was trying to flip the house. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2011, 06:08:14 PM »
My hope is, that if it gets back to J/J, that Jordeff will call a house meeting and let it all hang out.

Adam will have to know that if Shelly is not with J/J, he is much more likely to make it to final4 with J/J/R than he would with the other half of the house!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2011, 06:09:25 PM »
I wonder if Sh is gonna cover her butt with JJ, when they are ultimately told, by saying that she is playing the "role" that JJ put her in, as the "spy"  It's all BS as we know, but she sure could try and spin it that way with them.  Not that they would believe it, but she sure could try to.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2011, 06:42:58 PM »

Told you guys that Shelly is the conniving devious beotch who would throw her grandmother down the river to further herself.

I knew her "bonding" with the JJ's was an act and that she would throw them under as soon as she could.

Some of you said Jeff would never put Shelly up when I said he should:  You bought her hook, line and sinker just like he did :lol3:  Silly fool, he deserves not to win for not reasoning out when she promised him a 6 figure job that this was complete, total Shelly B.S.

And when poor sweet J looks at her and says But Shelly I THOUGHT you were our friend . . . . All I can say is, maybe next season someone will have been taught a lesson from her.

Remember what Julie said: "She lies, she cries, she takes both sides"

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2011, 06:45:10 PM »
I hope that Adam stays with J/J/R and then in the double eviction they evict Shelly.

Conniving bitch.

I ONLY WISH !!  She is a horror.

Jeff had his chance to get her out this week but he fell for her B.S. and how it may be too late.  If I could have said ONE thing to him when he became HOH it would have been - get rid of the bitch.

Hey, many on this board bought her b.s. too, so why shouldn't Jeff  :lol3:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2011, 06:48:49 PM »
Well, while Shelly has shown her true colors, it still was the right game play to nom Dani this time!

Dani is the only real threat in the house...Shelly is just a backstabbing bitch.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2011, 07:03:58 PM »
Yes Dani was the right pick this week. Think about the HOH competition.....I'd put my money on Rachel winning HOH over any of them, no matter what type of competition it is. I think at this point Rachel would be ecstatic to get 2nd place money, and that might be just where she is headed.

Can you say Kalia/Shelly nominations?

Shelly? So much for being in it to take the J's to the F3.