Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268879 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2011, 05:19:18 PM »
Grace..like everyone else here we  :hrt: ya and good thoughts for hubby's surgery tomorrow and you as caregiver..take that time for you time ..I just spent 4 months in FL with parents due to Dad's surgery and he is the caregiver for my Mom..I was physically and emotionally worn out when I got home to the Carolina's..So remember to take care of you too! BB was my escape believe it or not..I figured my life wasm't that crazt atleast  :lol3:

del...... :hugs:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2011, 05:38:01 PM »
well back to bb....i do think jordon is pretty, sweet, nice, a great woman, but i do not think she is playing a 500,000 game [sorry] i just dont, even she has told jeff, dont pick me to play in veto..cuz i am not as good as say..rach..YUCK!!!!!!!!!!, so if dani does get B/D by jeff :meow: dang it....this is going to sound freaking crazy, but i hope it is a porsche, kalia, and shelly F3......just b/cuz :lol3:...i never did like the oldies, agaisnt the newbies twist, i cant help but think, what bb would have looked like this season if we had all strangers in the house....please............bb........dont do this again anytime soon, cuz Grace..doesnt like it :knuckles: i am so sure there was 6 other strangers out there that wanted to be in the bb house this year.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr..but didnt get the chance cuz of the half of the house, being like a all-stars..so..i am rooting for kalia, porsche, and shelly for F3...and i cant stand.........shelly, but...JMO..and i know it wasnt fixed, but i am acting like it was fixed for JJ to be the F2 :lol3:...i think porsche might fool us all, and start playing this damn game, i still dont like the fact she steals, and puts crap in the HGS drinks :ascared...but i dont know who to root for if dani goes, i like jeff, but not as much as i did in his season, and i dont like the way he tells his allaince to not talk to the misfit dolls, and how he cant change with the game, he takes any little thing said way out of context....sorry JJ fans, i guess Grace just wanted all strangers, and i was not happy about 6 past HGS coming back in the game.........oh well, i just got to roll with what i got.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2011, 05:48:54 PM »
I disagree with those who feel Dani's bad move was breaking from her alliance early.

I think it's clear her major mistake was teaming with Kalia. For those who say she put herself in this spot, that is absolutely true. Had she put Kalia on the block, after watching Kalia have possibly the saddest HOH in BB history, she may have been able to find others willing to play with her. However, she stuck with Kalia even after she won the 2nd HOH.

Why do I say Kalia was the major mistake in Dani's game? Simple. Had Kalia done what was best for her alliance, and evict Rachael, Brendon would have come back and thrown the comp for her. At that point, Dani wins HOH, and I believe she would have put up JJ, with the intent to have Jeff evicted. In doing so, she would have eliminated her two biggest competitors.

However, that is not what happened. Dani did not know at that point that Kalia had the spine of a jelly fish, and would totally destroy an oppotunity to help the alliance. So in the end, Dani took a risk teaming with Kalia, and it turned out to be a poor choice because Kalia did not have the gumption to back up the plan they had going, from Dani`s first HOH. She talked tough, until she had to get her hands dirty.(par for the course with Kalia)

So yes, she is where she is because of her own decisions, but I will give her far more credit for intelligence, and gumption that anyone else in that house, other than Jeff. There are many, many, variables in the BB house. You can play well, and still not win, and I believe that is the case with Dani. She has accomplished more this season, than many of the current HG`s will by the end, imo of course.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2011, 05:50:26 PM »
Actually, I think Dani's mistake was bigger than Kalia's. Look at it this way. If Dani doesn't flip to the other side of the house (after unsuccessfully trying to BD Jeffin week  2), who do you think is left in the game?That move made Dani ally herself with people who aren't winning competitions. The vets (with Dani) could have been rolling over the newbies. She could have ended up waiting until last week to get rid of Brendon, and there is a pretty good chance Dom would still be there.

Instead of targeting Jeff, her move at that point should have been pulling Dom in with the vets. They could have voted out Adam and been a very strong group to deal with. That move screwed up her whole game. Meanwhile, Kalia isn't really anyone's target. Sure she is going to be put up with Dani and Porsche until they are gone, but nobody is really gunning for her.

EvilDuck

« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2011, 05:56:15 PM »
Grace...Gracie...GRACE...relax...take a deep breath...put down the nunchuks...you're talking crazy...take a Xanax...it'll all be OK :lol3: Seriously, though, only the best wishes from the Duck family for your hubby's surgery :<3

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #180 on: August 21, 2011, 06:10:56 PM »
I see what you are saying DixonDuke, however, hindsight is 20-20. You can only make the best decisions based on the information you have at the time. In the begining, the information Dani had, was that she was the 5th wheel of a 5 person alliance. Within that alliance was the two biggest competitors in competions other than herself. Hardly what you want to be up against with 5 left in the house...

It`s tough to say what would have happened, had Dani stuck with the vets from the begining. Everything would be very different, and we simply don`t have that information to compare. What we do know, is that had Kalia did what she was supposed to, Jeff may not have been in the house this week to win HOH and BD Dani.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2011, 06:20:50 PM »
RJL

I understand your point too, but it could have been Rachel out that week instead of Lawon or Jeff. Jeff could have beaten Brendon. Also instead of Jeff we could have had a Brendon HOH. Too many what ifs.

And with Dani having no chance at HOH this week, there were plenty of people left to put her up. Hell, who knows maybe even Kalia would have put her up (based on her track record) :lol3:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #182 on: August 21, 2011, 06:25:28 PM »
Grace..we will all be praying for a swift recovery for your hubby and easy caregiving for you!!  Let us know if you can that all is well.

:ghug:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2011, 06:28:02 PM »
And with Dani having no chance at HOH this week, there were plenty of people left to put her up. Hell, who knows maybe even Kalia would have put her up (based on her track record) :lol3:
LOVE IT  :lol3: :ascared :lol3:

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2011, 07:26:03 PM »
RJL

I understand your point too, but it could have been Rachel out that week instead of Lawon or Jeff. Jeff could have beaten Brendon. Also instead of Jeff we could have had a Brendon HOH. Too many what ifs.

:lol: Too true!

It's funny, we have the advantage to see it all from the outside looking in. It really must be tough to be a HG and try to find your way through this crazy game.  :)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: August 21, 2011, 07:50:59 PM »
Rachel is two weeks late for her period! Now if that isn't proof enough that they went all the way in the BB house???!!!???
Dani's first reaction (behind Rachel's back of course) is that the next HG going to the Jury House tells Brendon to freak him out for his duration!
These people are amazing! It's like they forgot they're on television and live feeds!  :groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #186 on: August 21, 2011, 07:58:50 PM »
well thunder  if rachel ever forgets that she was back in the bb house banging away we have the flashback time to always refer back to the last weeks brenchal activites :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #187 on: August 21, 2011, 08:46:36 PM »

Somebody tell me these 2 werent separated at birth!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: August 21, 2011, 09:24:31 PM »
Albert5433 --- that is some pretty scary pics there!!!!!  OMG!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #189 on: August 21, 2011, 09:25:49 PM »

Somebody tell me these 2 werent separated at birth!

Shelly is one ugly broad.  But who is the second gal (I naiively ask)?

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #190 on: August 21, 2011, 09:27:41 PM »
Rachel is two weeks late for her period! Now if that isn't proof enough that they went all the way in the BB house???!!!???
Dani's first reaction (behind Rachel's back of course) is that the next HG going to the Jury House tells Brendon to freak him out for his duration!
These people are amazing! It's like they forgot they're on television and live feeds!  :groan:

I know what you mean - especially Brenchals sexual activities.

Maybe R is late tho because she is an emotional wreck and she is trying to hold it all in.

Offline mrsyulp

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #191 on: August 21, 2011, 09:34:08 PM »
That's a picture of serial killer Elaine Warnos - scary indeed.
And if there is a chance that Rachael is preggers, (and you know there is)  they need to do a test so she can stop pounding the vino!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: August 21, 2011, 09:42:58 PM »
Okay -- Just had my LMAO of the season with Kali -- she got up AGAIN from sleeping.  Jordon and Rach have been working out for 2 hours!!  And now doing some other erecises-- and Kali and her big butt are sitting on the couch being catty and saying "look at them -- they are doing it all wrong."   Well Kali at least they are out there moving around.  I have not seen her exercise once.  I knew she would not win the last HOH -- cause you had to move!!   :groan: :groan:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #193 on: August 21, 2011, 09:52:18 PM »
That's a picture of serial killer Elaine Warnos - scary indeed.
And if there is a chance that Rachael is preggers, (and you know there is)  they need to do a test so she can stop pounding the vino!

I always knew there was a backstabber "killer instinct" in Shelly - may be they are long lost twins.  :lol3: I don't know who is scarier looking but both are creepy.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: August 21, 2011, 09:59:21 PM »
ITA BBJunkey, I thought the exact same thing when I read it!

Maybe R is late tho because she is an emotional wreck and she is trying to hold it all in.

Yep, that's what I was thinking too and the fact they are like, B has to know!  REALLY?  It's YOUR flipping business to tell him!   And I have tor believe that BB would NOT let that happen like that, or if they did, they at least have to let him know yes or no!  Not go a possible (yeah right) 6 weeks without knowing, from rachel, not another HG

I can't wait to see how K acts when D gets the boot! 

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: August 21, 2011, 10:03:00 PM »
  Rach told Jordan all about The Brendon affair and that there was more

I missed that time frame I think, could someone give me any kind of time frame, or maybe better yet, a quick recap of it?  I thought I heard/read something about that the other day but since I hadn't heard it before I wasn't sure I interpreted it correctly

ETA:  Never mind, Google is my friend :)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 10:19:50 PM by deltabwa »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: August 21, 2011, 10:03:53 PM »
What is it that these women that they have nothing better to do that sit there and constantly bash Rach.  She's not my favorite person -- but get off it already.  Bored? -- get off the bed and work out like R & J have been doing so when the next comp comes around that requires you to move -- you'll be able to do it and keep up!!!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #197 on: August 21, 2011, 10:23:35 PM »
bbjunkey..I agree it's getting old  B:) and I'm not a big Rachel Fan..especially from Kalia who is she to critisize the only party of her body getting any movent is the elbow bends when she stuffing food in her mouth  :lol3:  She couldn't even keep up in the last HOH comp

Another thing if CBS and BB even have the slightest hint that Rachel could be pregnant and we all know there is film to prove they were messin' around and she just said she was 2 weeks late..they need to be draggin' her butt into the DR and take a preg test..she's been drinking and in comps where she could fall..looking for a lawsuit..scary :stare

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: August 21, 2011, 11:00:42 PM »
I agree that she is under a lot of stress and it could easily be the reason she's late. But BB needs to test today - right now! For the baby's sake!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #199 on: August 21, 2011, 11:51:57 PM »
My all time favorite BB player is Janelle!!! I wish she could have came back in the house. My next favorites are of course Brenchel!!! I am soo darn excited that Dani is about to b booted outta the house!! Its gonna be a BIG blow to her super massive ego since she will b leaving b4 her newbie alliance and her worst enemy in the house, Rachel!!! Karma always comes back to bite ya in the butt!!!   :yess: :yess: :yess:  ohh, and btw...it was soo hilarious how Jeff did the order for the keys to b pulled out...I felt like it was a BIG slap in the face when he pulled Rachel's key first!!! LMBO  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: good job Big Jeff  :tup:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt: