Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268069 times)

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2011, 09:49:08 PM »
Interesting that Jeff says he doesn't know what the right move is... Jordan says they can wait for their late night talk. Could he really be so foolish to allow Dani to stay?   :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2011, 09:55:34 PM »
Interesting that Jeff says he doesn't know what the right move is... Jordan says they can wait for their late night talk. Could he really be so foolish to allow Dani to stay?   :duno:

I guess so ---- maybe its the "can't see the forrest through the trees"  he really can't see what is right in front of him.  Too bad--- it seems soooo obvious to everyone looking in.  But I guess when you're in the game -- you over think --  -- that's the only thing that makes me think of doing such a stupid move

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2011, 10:10:06 PM »
You're probably right, it's easy for us to look in, and see things clearly.

It just seems so obvious, that there is one person that would put up both J's immediately if given the chance, and that is Dani.

Personally, I'd like to see Jeff let Dani slide by this week. It makes the game more interesting to have her in, because she has shown the nerve to make big moves. It's just not in Jeff's best interest.  :lol:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2011, 10:15:36 PM »
I don't think that Jeff is confused by putting Dani up, he is trying to figure out who to leave up with her to ensure she goes home.  Porsche or Kalia which one is riskier to allow Dani to slip under the radar again?

IMHO

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2011, 10:27:09 PM »
Well that way of thinking makes me feel better!!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2011, 10:37:22 PM »
I thought she was talking about Evel Dick and not Dani. 
Ohhhhhh That makes a lot more sense!!! Thank you

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2011, 10:44:29 PM »
If Jeff puts up Dani and she's voted out. I think he would secure both Brendon and Dani's votes at the end. They had a lot of lame things to say about him when they were all still in the game, but Dani respects game play and Brendon would be thrilled to see Dani walk into the Jury House!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2011, 10:49:40 PM »
Jeff asked Adam his opinion about who to send home, and Adam said Dani, Kalia and then Porsche in that order.  They had a good long, honest talk about game with Jordan this afternoon while working out.  Will Jeff listen to Adam and become the first player in Big Brother history to evict a Donato?   :trampb:  What does he have to lose by not evicting her?  Nada.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2011, 10:59:48 PM »
I like the way you said that: Will Jeff...become the first player in Big Brother history to evict a Donato?  :jam:  HECK YA!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2011, 11:32:03 PM »
I don't think that Jeff is confused by putting Dani up, he is trying to figure out who to leave up with her to ensure she goes home.  Porsche or Kalia which one is riskier to allow Dani to slip under the radar again?

IMHO

I sure hope ur right!!! Dani needs to go to the jury house so Brendon can annoy her!! Mwahahahaha
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2011, 11:53:10 PM »
This has been an interesting season so far.  I'm just hoping somehow Dani or Kaliha leave this week, because frankly I am tired of them both.  An Porsh isn't much better.  But Am so glad Jeff is HOH this week, at least we finally have some "balls" in the HOH. LOL!

and HOWIE is in the HOUSE!!! :jumpy:

We miss you!!! :kuss:

Thanks Peach, I miss you all too.  Beleive me, it hasn't felt like summer without doing the live feed updates. 

Jeff needs to do what is best for him and Jordan in the game right now.  And if you look at the game thats Dani or Kalhia (sp?)  Hopefully when the dust settles on Thursday its Dani and K both going home, because after all it is a double eviction night.  :)  Oh and for the record I will be here for Thursday's show, this week :)
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2011, 12:04:29 AM »
I personally think Jeff is a little scared to make a BIG move like getting Dani out.  It feels easier to get out the nobodies like Kalia and Porshe. 
I think Shelly sees herself stepping into Dani's shoes and pulling in a couple followers like Kalia and Porshe.  Shelly may not like them, but Shelly would sure like to sit next to either Kalia or Porshe at the end.  That's likely her only shot at a win.

My last note is I am sick of Dani and her girls talking crap about Jordan.  They are just so jealous.  They wish they could have a relationship like Jeff and Jordan have.  And Jordan may not be the sharpest tool in the shed(I actually think is sharp in her own way), but she makes up for that with a great BIG heart.   :hrt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2011, 12:47:05 AM »
When she's evicted Thursday, I think Dani should say to Rachel "Bye Best Friend, I'll say hi to Brendon for you" and then do R's ever-so-famous big fake smile  :hoot:  Rachel would self-evict!  :hoot:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:16:17 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2011, 01:12:33 AM »
I got curious about the slop mix and found the ingredient list:
“Natural oats, proprietary blend of whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, wheat protein isolate, milk protein isolate, natural and artificial flavors, vitamins and minerals (vitamin A palmitate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, vitamin D3, alpha tocopherol, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, potassium iodide), cellulose gum, salt and acesulfame potassium.”
Allison Grodner told TV Week that she and other producers tested it first and farted as a result, so I can only imagine it after eating it for a week.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2011, 07:17:17 AM »

I sure hope ur right!!! Dani needs to go to the jury house so Brendon can annoy her!! Mwahahahaha

Coming out of hiding to say....

If Dani gets BD'd, she should put the bug in Rachel's ear that it will just be the two of them (Dani and Brendan) in the Jury House for a week....tell her she won't have a fiancee by the time Rachel gets there! Dani should tell her she WILL get between Rachel and her man....Rachel is so whacked, she would believe that and vote for Danielle to stay!!  :lol3:

back to lurking....

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2011, 08:30:40 AM »
I wouldnt put it past Dani to try something like that but I doubt Rachel would vote to keep Dani because of that.

I think it would just piss Rachel off and get her on the warpath to evict Dani.

On a different topic, after reading the updates, it does sound like Jeff is going to backdoor Dani.

All i can say is, "WAY TO GO, JEFF!"

If you follow through with that move, I will TOTALLY respect your game play!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2011, 08:58:43 AM »
I dont think getting Dani out is Jeff's best move.  they need someone that will get Rachel out for them with no blood on their hands to ensure a vote and  that would be dani

lets face it Shelly is not going to win a HOH

Adam may come close but he keeps choking..

I personally believe they are throwing comps left and right..

and adam boasting still that he won POV when he needed to has to irritate the other HG's when they all know Jeff and Dani threw him the veto

Dani can use that to secure a vote for herself  from adam he owes her BIG TIME!

If jeff gets rid of Kalia.. he gets trust with Dani. even if its for a week.. out of who is left Dani is the one  of the 3 that CAN win HOH and porsche  has been coming in a very close 2nd in all the comps..

Jeff's best move is to get out someone who is not good with physical comps but has BB knowledge.. aka Kalia.. he mades a 1 week deal w/both porsche and dani and then he's safe for at least  another week.

If shelly or adam do win the next HOH neither of them will put up the J's and that will leave rachel dani and porsche to put up..

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #142 on: August 21, 2011, 08:59:46 AM »

Coming out of hiding to say....

back to lurking....

Great to see you!! NO MORE LURKING!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2011, 09:02:05 AM »
So looking like Dani for eviction #1 of the DE...

bad week for Jeff not to be able to play for HOH, it will be all up to the POV.

If one of the K/P team should win, Jeff could be toast.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2011, 09:09:30 AM »
I actually think this is a good week for Jeff to not be playing in the HOH (only if Dani is the one that gets evicted).

The DE will be a surprise to the HG and they won't be able to plan together who to put on the block. Porsche and Kalia might put Jeff up as their first instinct (along with Rachel), but the rest of them will be too scared and go for the obvious targets of Kalia and Porsche when made to pick nominees quickly.

Jeff will have at least himself and Jordan playing the POV. I like the odds.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2011, 09:11:12 AM »
I think that if Jeff uses his head and evicts Dani, he has a much better chance of making it to the end.

If Dani or the survivor of the K/P elimination win the next Hoh, Jeff will be nommed. Dani and that survivor have a good chance of winning HoH rather than Rachel, Jordan, Adam or Shelly.

However, if Dani is evicted, nieither Porshe or Kalia would have a leader and both of them are followers and are not making game moves at all.

Nobody in that house would follow Rachel at ALL.....unless she wins HoH, she will be one lonely little person and is most likely the consensus evictee next time unless Dani wins HoH, then its Jeff!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2011, 09:16:55 AM »
I am not sure the DE will be a surprise, Dixon. I have heard several of them already discussing the possibility on the feeds. Dani is for sure aware of the possiblity, I would bet Adam is too.

And of course we know the DR feeds them info too.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2011, 09:31:40 AM »
Ugot- I don't think Jeff would be safe for a week, even if he made a deal with Dani. I think she would turn around and put him up anyway.  :lol:

I think his ONLY move is Dani. Sadly, because she at least brings something to this game to compete with Jeff. I do not think that any other HG would put up JJ, if they were to win HOH. With Dani gone, Kalia will become someone else's lap dog.(Likely Shelly) Porsche will simply try to follow along without making waves. Adam may at some point make a move to break up the couple, but I think he will play it safe for a few weeks yet. Shelly will not do it, and Rachael needs JJ for her emotional stability.

At some point, if anyone other than Jeff wants to win this game, they are going to have to break up the couple.  I just don't see any player with enough gumption to make the move at this point, other than Dani...

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #148 on: August 21, 2011, 09:41:36 AM »
I agree, RJL!

That is why Jeff MUST evict Dani!

Jordeff for the win!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #149 on: August 21, 2011, 09:53:45 AM »
Jeff asked Adam his opinion about who to send home, and Adam said Dani, Kalia and then Porsche in that order.  They had a good long, honest talk about game with Jordan this afternoon while working out.  Will Jeff listen to Adam and become the first player in Big Brother history to evict a Donato?   :trampb:  What does he have to lose by not evicting her?  Nada.

This nails it perfectly! You're right, no one else has been able to make BB history by evicting either one!  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:57:11 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.