Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268097 times)

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2011, 02:54:08 PM »
Some people are putting the cart before the horse. Jeff hasn't made a mistake YET. Wait til the POV is over before casting a decision.

He could still come out of this smelling like a rose.

I REALLY hope she does come out smelling like a rose.  I guess if Dani doesn't win the Veto, which I am feeling better about since she is feeling awful right now, then she will likely go.  I just know that making a choice of who to put up, based on not wanting to make someone mad, is the wrong way to play.  Jeff is the BIG target, it doesn't matter who he puts up.  Dani should have been put up......PERIOD!

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2011, 02:57:24 PM »
Some people are putting the cart before the horse. Jeff hasn't made a mistake YET. Wait til the POV is over before casting a decision.

He could still come out of this smelling like a rose.

I REALLY hope she does come out smelling like a rose.  I guess if Dani doesn't win the Veto, which I am feeling better about since she is feeling awful right now, then she will likely go.  I just know that making a choice of who to put up, based on not wanting to make someone mad, is the wrong way to play.  Jeff is the BIG target, it doesn't matter who he puts up.  Dani should have been put up......PERIOD!

whoops....I hope HE comes out smelling like a rose!

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2011, 04:11:51 PM »
If this is an endurace comp, of the "last one to fall off" variety, trivia may last till tomorrow. Dani will hang on forver...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2011, 04:44:59 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, to be continued...

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2011, 04:49:14 PM »
If Jeff uses it on Porsche, or Kalia, it really doesnt matter since Dani will go up, Jeff probably has won the season.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2011, 04:52:31 PM »
If Jeff uses it on Porsche, or Kalia, it really doesnt matter since Dani will go up, Jeff probably has won the season.

I thought he wasn't going to Dani?   Did I miss something here? 

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2011, 04:56:30 PM »
I'm pretty sure he was trying to BD her.  Before the noms he debated putting her up right away or BDing her.  But that was yesterday, who knows what tomorrow will bring lol

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2011, 05:00:31 PM »
  kalia i deserve to  be here she hasnt dont anything 

Does she seriously believe THAT?!!!  What has SHE done?!

OMG I know best game play is to get rid of Dani cuz she's hard to get rid of, but I can't stand much more of ANY of them!  K&S are, IMO, waaaaay worse than Rachel's junk! 

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2011, 05:20:43 PM »
I hope Dani enjoys bonding with Brendon in the jury house. Jeff has no reason not to put her up and Jordan Rachel Adam Shelly have no reason to protect her. It should end up 5-0.

Happy Birthday! :hrt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2011, 05:22:07 PM »
  kalia i deserve to  be here she hasnt dont anything 

Does she seriously believe THAT?!!!  What has SHE done?!

OMG I know best game play is to get rid of Dani cuz she's hard to get rid of, but I can't stand much more of ANY of them!  K&S are, IMO, waaaaay worse than Rachel's junk!

ITs so funny to see what happens when all of a sudden hg's that were in control for the past 3 weeks -- hit bottom!   :lol3: :lol3:
I'm waiting for K to go up to the J's and spill the beans about Dani -- pushing her to nominate Jeff next week.  Just to try and save her butt from being evicted. 

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2011, 05:27:13 PM »
I agree Deltabwa. Kalia put a teammate on the block because she was afraid of making Jeff angry. Has to be one of the stupidest things I have watched.(Besides Lawon volunteering of course.  :lol: )

Thing is, Jeff will likely make the smart choice. I'd be stunned if leaves Dani a shot at staying, and possibly winning HOH next week. Jeff knows Dani is not afraid to put up JJ.(Not sure why more of them aren't thinking that way to be honest) At that point, Kalia will be on her own, without Dani to think for her. We have all seen what happens when Kalia tries to think for herself... Someone else ends up manipulating her(Shelly).

She is very insecure, and wants to be respected so badly. So she follows others lead. Unfortunately for her, in the BB house, if someone else is leading you, you are simply on a leash being taken for a walk.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2011, 05:36:01 PM »
Agreeing with everything that has been said above! OK Jeff now be smart and put the Birthday Girl up  :wohoo:

Yesterday I said something to the Oh how fun it is when the mighty have fallen...Karma comes back to bite them(D/K/P) no wine/beer no food or good sleep. Those 3 will be killing each other before the week is out... Kalia is at the edge of selling Dani out to save herself! Oh I can't wait :lol3:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2011, 05:38:11 PM »
ITA BBJunkey!  I hope she does, only thing better is if someone started throwing Shelly under the bus too!  Would love to see Shelly actually scramble, but then again, she doesn't scramble does she, she throws the blame on to Rachel.   :res:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2011, 05:48:13 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, to be continued...

My guess is that Jeff uses the Veto on either Porsche or Kalia and that Daniele goes up.  In which case, she's a goner.

Belle Book

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2011, 05:49:09 PM »
Shelly just confuses the crap out of me.  She said the other day -- she was done with this both sides of the fence thing-- then she tells JJ yesterday at the hammock that she heard that they(the other side) think she is with the J's so she's going to pretend to ignore the J's????? WTF!!  I don't get it.  What's wrong with picking a side and sticking to it?  Why is she over there trying to prop up Kali?  The woman drive me nuts.  I understand how she'd need to stick around for a vote but is it to help team J or not?  I can only assume she's blowing smoke up K's butt because K might win HOH in the next round if she stays and Sh wants to be safe??
 :duno: :duno: :duno:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2011, 06:01:06 PM »
bbjunkey..If I remember right she and the JJ's were talking and Shelly said she was going to ignore the JJ's more to get info from the other HG's.. I think Jordon recomfirmed to last nite white talking w/Jeff..I may be wrong ..it's on here somewhere LOL

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2011, 06:08:33 PM »
bbjunkey..If I remember right she and the JJ's were talking and Shelly said she was going to ignore the JJ's more to get info from the other HG's.. I think Jordon recomfirmed to last nite white talking w/Jeff..I may be wrong ..it's on here somewhere LOL

If that's the case -- maybe its working because I remember K saying something that maybe S & A aren't with the J's as much as we thought. -or something to that affect.  She still drives me nuts.  I don't ever remember a player that bounces continually from one side to the other and the hg's just don't seem to be that bothered by it all.  Maybe its because we see it ALOT more than they do

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2011, 06:10:25 PM »
the hg's just don't seem to be that bothered by it all.

I still think SOMEONE, since it won't be Dani since she is all but gone this week, will catch on to her.  At least Lord knows I pray they do! lol

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2011, 06:11:51 PM »

You're right.  I have a couple of posts about it about two pages back (I think).

And Rachel was talking about Evel Dick, not Dani, when she was saying they would hate each other at first and then eventually come together to rule the house. 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2011, 06:16:46 PM »
Does Kalia's voice remind anyone else of LouAnne from "King of the Hill" only with a Valley Girl accent?   :lala

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2011, 06:30:10 PM »
Kalia deserves to go home because of what she did.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2011, 08:05:12 PM »
Kalia deserves to go home because of what she did.

???????

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2011, 08:43:52 PM »
This is my first time today to get caught up on posts, been school clothes shopping all day!!! I'm soo darn happy that Jeff won HOH...I was soo scared Dani would win it!!! Come on Jeff, step up and put the final nail in Dani's coffin...I'm soo ready to see her go!!! :wohoo:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2011, 08:47:28 PM »
I meant POV!!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »
shelly thinks this whole "trojanhorse" thing that she does is working so she is going to keep at it  for a lot of reasons. first she wants rachel gone..  rachel completely gets under her skin.. she doesnt  respect rachel at all..and since k/p/d dont like rachel she has that common bond with them. (so she thinks)

shelly wants to FEEL LIKE she is in control and being the messenger no matter how small of a detail to the almighty J's is worth the dog biscuit she gets from them.. or should i say puparoni :lol:

shelly's arrogant ways  will definately  get to rachel more an more as the ay goes on.. If they give rachel wine im sure shelly will be her nite time target :snicker:

I say  let em at it!!  i want shelly to back up her words.. she keeps saying "if she comes at me like that" or "if she does that around me"  well lady you're gonna have your chance. so get your shakey anxiety hands out and duke it out with rachel!! BACK IT UP LADY!!

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!