Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268033 times)

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2011, 08:36:50 AM »
I think jeff should BD rachel.  she's gonna ruin his & jordans game..  she's just not worth the effort that they all have to put into babysitting her.

he will get votes in  the JURY from the others for making a power move and getting rid of the pain in the ass! :snicker:

Her actions last night are only the beginning.. I hope  Dani wins POV an makes a deal with the J's and gets Rachel up there :ugot

Totally agree! I really want Dani and the J's to strike a deal this week. I would love to see Rachel gone.

I also don't understand all the Shelly hate...I see her as playing the game where as people like Porshe are really not too invested in any real game play up to this point.  :res:

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2011, 08:46:52 AM »
But Am so glad Jeff is HOH this week, at least we finally have some "balls" in the HOH. LOL!

With all due respect to your opinion, I think Dani has been the only one to show some balls when in the HOH role. If she doesn't win POV, Jeff still has a shot to make a good game move. However, if she does win POV, J&J will be walking on egg shells around Dani heading into the next HOH comp. Bet on it!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2011, 08:48:22 AM »
Dani is the only other natural leader in the group besides Jeff.

Adam and Shelly will def work with Jordeff to get to final 4.

If Dani is out, Kalia and Porshe are much more likely to do Jeff's bidding that to follow behind Rachel.

Should be Dani out the door first, followed by one of P/K/R.

I still think Jeff lost his best opportunity by NOT putting Dani up now.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2011, 08:54:22 AM »
I still think Jeff lost his best opportunity by NOT putting Dani up now.

Absolutely. It's also very likely the veto competition will be an endurance event, seeing as they have the double eviction and will not have time for that on the next HOH. An endurance POV comp would seem to play to Dani's strength...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2011, 09:02:25 AM »
I think when porsche does actaully talk game one on one she's not that bad. she makes good points.. doesnt really fluff anyone on how she is voiting.. The golden key seriously messed her early game and i think she is really still behind becuase of that

Shelly would sit better with more people if she talked to us in teh DR but with her still in "i never liedd" mode  in the DR we are apt to think that she's more in denial that game player

We all love game players.. but enough al;ready with her non stop blabbering of what she has and has achieved. 

M3productsolutions.com is  her business and  where all the things she created..(FB BBTIME  12:35 am 8/20/11) I think that's the business that she sold too.

I just cant understand how people can sit there and hear all the crap shelly boasts about and not want to get her out. she's in the way of your ultimate goal which is the LOOT$$$.. she doesnt need it and she will vote for you regardless (jeff/jordan)

and she was stupid enough to volunteer to be a pawn if needed..  perfect to get her out.. she doesnt win anything to keep them safe. they are doing all the work.. and she's still in the game.. would be a perfect chance to get her out  :snicker:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2011, 09:23:07 AM »
But Am so glad Jeff is HOH this week, at least we finally have some "balls" in the HOH. LOL!

With all due respect to your opinion, I think Dani has been the only one to show some balls when in the HOH role. If she doesn't win POV, Jeff still has a shot to make a good game move. However, if she does win POV, J&J will be walking on egg shells around Dani heading into the next HOH comp. Bet on it!

I was thinking that people were saying that there were finally some balls in the HOH...because there are finally BALLS in the HOH since Jeff is a male.  :lol3:

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2011, 09:32:28 AM »

I was thinking that people were saying that there were finally some balls in the HOH...because there are finally BALLS in the HOH since Jeff is a male.  :lol3:

I think you are right. I was just using balls in another context.  :lol:

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2011, 09:40:45 AM »

LOL and I definitely agree. Dani is the only one who hasn't been scared to make waves and make big moves. It sucks that her first HOH was pointless but at least she got Brendan out again.   :yess:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2011, 09:55:40 AM »
There is no way Jeff puts Rachel up this week. It would screw with the numbers  too much on his side. He is dead set on knocking the other alliance down from 3 to 2. Of course the problems occurs for him if Dani wins the POV, but she is only 1 of 6 players.

In not putting up Dani, he has held up his end of the deal with Dani and has a little leverage (albeit only verbal) with Dani's side should they win HOH next week (getting rid of Rachel instead of Jeff).

I think we will have an interesting week this week.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2011, 10:13:45 AM »
But it is double eviction next week...two will go.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2011, 10:28:35 AM »

LOL and I definitely agree. Dani is the only one who hasn't been scared to make waves and make big moves. It sucks that her first HOH was pointless but at least she got Brendan out again.   :yess:

And for all we know, if you peeked up Dani's skirt, there may be a pair there!

After all, if Chaz Bono started out as a little girl, why couldnt Dani have been Daniel at birth?

Now that everyone has seen President Obama's birth certificate, lets start a petition to see Dani's!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2011, 10:29:33 AM »
We would like to ask everyone to take a look at the use of quote tags in the discussion threads please?

There is NO need to quote whole passages, especially from someone one or two posts above yours. Just say...Grace, I could not agree more (or whatever you want)...but unnecessary quoting puts even more strain on the server.

If the post is from a page or two back, then feel free to quote it, but highlight and delete everything but the relevant sentence or two you are responding to.

Thanks!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2011, 10:40:04 AM »
Sorry Peach!  :-[

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2011, 10:45:54 AM »
Sorry, Peach!

I should know better!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2011, 11:33:27 AM »
No worries to those that this happened to. We are just trying to help make this place better! :)

Accidents happen and no problem!! Thanks for being such great members!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2011, 11:50:09 AM »
It wasn't meant for you in particular Albert...you just happened to post right before me! Just something else to try to help speed the server up...

:ghug:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2011, 01:18:37 PM »
Toward the end of BBAfterDark Rachel was telling JJA? outside (PP all of this) that she and Dani would go at it (be mean) for a week or so and then she thought they'd respect each other's evil game and get together and annihilate the house. JJA? said Ha, no way. Did they not just hear her say her wish was to rule this house with Dani? They blew it off as drunk talk or something....but....
Today, Rachel found herself alone with Dani for just a second and asked Dani, do you think we could talk later this week? Dani said, absolutely.
If Dani is not backdoored, Rachel will once again try to screw JJ and you know Dani will welcome her until after JJ are gone. GEEZ!

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2011, 01:28:52 PM »
ThunderStruck- I think we should expect some moves this week. Rachael(and likely Adam) must know that they fall on the short end of the JJ alliance list. At some point, they need to look out for themselves, before they end up in a final 5 situation playing 2 agaisnt 3... For once Rachael may be making a decision NOT based on her emotions, but a move to further her own chances of winning. Hard to find fault with that thinking, imo.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2011, 01:32:02 PM »
If Adam used his head, he would know he is in better shape with JJ than with D/K/P.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2011, 01:46:04 PM »
Perhaps Albert, however, if I was Adam, I would be looking to make a new alliance with a few other HG's and keeping it quiet. At some point, people have to stab each other in the back. Otherwise they are accepting their ranking within their own alliance, and relying on luck to win this game. Not a great strategy. I think it's better to take the bull by the horns and make your own luck.

Not to mention, who wants to watch a final 4 of JJ, Shelly, and Adam? It would be a few weeks of "awww shucks, darn, geez, I hate to vote for you because I love you so much..."  ??? :insert barf smiley here:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2011, 01:52:02 PM »
Next Thursday, when Jeff gets evicted on the double eviction, He will look back at this week and realize his big mistake this season was not putting Dani up.  It's that one point in the game where one wrong move costs the game.  Like his last season with the guy, whose name escapes me now, Jeff turned on him too soon and it cost him his spot in the house. 
Anyway, any time someone doesn't put someone up because they afraid of making them mad, that is a bad move.  I don't understand why Jeff doesn't think he is already going to be Dani's target. He really thinks Dani is going after Rachel.  He should know with him and Jordan being the remaining couple, everyone is going to be trying to get him out.  EVERYONE!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2011, 01:55:27 PM »
Did they not just hear her say her wish was to rule this house with Dani?

I thought she was talking about Evel Dick and not Dani.  I thought she was saying if Evel Dick actually stayed that her and him would go at it initially but would then realize they should work together and rule the house.  Jeff said he didn't agree. 

It'll be interesting to see if Production starts dropping any double eviction hints before the POV ceremony.   Jeff HAS to get Dani out this week and I'm thinking he's so afraid of making that move based on his season, he won't actually do it. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2011, 02:18:15 PM »
I can't believe I just read in the live feed updates, that Kalia is bitching about her alliance. "Her" alliance would have an extra member if she didn't have one of the biggest chicken spit moments in BB HOH history. In case she is not aware, SHE, is the weak link in that alliance. When you get HOH, and cost your team a member, so you can show the house, it's "your" decision, and nt Dani's, you also show you are incapable of making intelligent decisions.

If Dani has made one major mistake this season, it has been to allign herself with that twit.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2011, 02:27:00 PM »
Some people are putting the cart before the horse. Jeff hasn't made a mistake YET. Wait til the POV is over before casting a decision.

He could still come out of this smelling like a rose.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2011, 02:47:11 PM »
I thought she was talking about Evel Dick and not Dani.  I thought she was saying if Evel Dick actually stayed that her and him would go at it initially but would then realize they should work together and rule the house.  Jeff said he didn't agree.

Yeah, that's what I thought she was referring too as well.

I also think that some time soon, Dani is going to realize what Shelly is doing, Dani is pretty smart when it comes to that, and she already doesn't trust her so I think Dani's going to get rid of her, possibly even before Jeff.  Course best case would be to put them both up together.

I wonder if some of them think that by keeping Shelly, they are guaranteeing a win.  I mean, since she obviously doesn't NEED or even seem to WANT the money at times, why would anyone give it to her.  At the same time, if she's up against Jordan, in the final 2 (unlikely I think, but maybe) would you give it to Jordan, who has already won it, or Shelly who doesn't seem to need it.

I can't remember what Shelly told everyone her "occupation" was, but it wasn't a high end position in a company was it?  Isn't anyone questioning why she doesn't need the money or how she's gonna give Jeff this 6 salary job?  Or did she come clean or say something about her real job and I missed it?  I didn't read all the feeds up until the last week, I was on vacation for a month and missed a lot.