Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268053 times)

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2011, 09:33:41 PM »
Whats with the Trivia? They couldn't be picking veto player could they? I thought we already knew who was competing in the veto comp, Everyone basically.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2011, 09:36:19 PM »
Whats with the Trivia? They couldn't be picking veto player could they? I thought we already knew who was competing in veto, Everyone basically.

That's the only thing I can think of that could be going on right now.   I guess they'd have to pick to see who is left over or not picked to host.  Oh, and for TV.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2011, 09:48:35 PM »
So they must have been picking players...... apparently Rachel is hosting.

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2011, 10:07:33 PM »
We might be due for a late night POV comp right? Does anyone remember if they give the houseguests any warning? Or do they tell them at the last minute so they aren't prepared?
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2011, 10:44:06 PM »
We might be due for a late night POV comp right? Does anyone remember if they give the houseguests any warning? Or do they tell them at the last minute so they aren't prepared?

What I can remember and I'm sure someone else will chime in..They are not warned they get woken up and it starts..We all know D/K/P are not morning peeps so that could be interesting plus they are in HN room not easy to sleep in there..if they do a late nite pov I bet it will be after BBAD

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2011, 11:01:13 PM »
I just want to know why CBS continues to give Brendon and Rachel a much better edit than they deserve. Why don't they show how mean Brendon is and how  nasty Rachel gets. On the other hand, Shelly doesn't bother me as much as she does some of the feeders. I think she is doing what everyone does, in this game. The morning she asked b/r about a deal I did not think she was serious, but they had ambushed her and worked on her for 2 hours before everyone else got up. Also, when Dom told her she was the only one he trusted, he was also just talking game, imo. He also said similar things to Dani, Cassi and Lawon at one time or another.  Everyone playing is working on each other, and no one is being completely honest about their intentions.

I know what you are saying and have seen that myself.  Before Brendon got evicted they showed his bullying of her and her strange dependence on him.  Leading many of us to hope they got counselling if they decide to go ahead and get married.

He bullied some of the HG too.  Remember "don't talk that way to my fiancee".   :knuckles: Or what ???

The only explanation I can think of is that when B came back they both decided to downplay their act and bring it down to a slow simmer.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2011, 11:07:17 PM »
I respectfully disagree. The only person that beats Jeff in the vote is Dani. None of them will give Rachael 500G's.

I agree; Rachel never wins the $500K.

IMO Dani can and so can Shelly and Jeff needs to be aware of this.  He has way too much trust for Shelly who would betray him in a heartbeat.  He already knows that Dani will betray him but he doesn't get how Shelly works him (I'll get you a 6 figure job). Yeah, right!  Jeff: Now where's that job you promised me  (:;)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2011, 11:08:48 PM »
This has been an interesting season so far.  I'm just hoping somehow Dani or Kaliha leave this week, because frankly I am tired of them both.  An Porsh isn't much better.  But Am so glad Jeff is HOH this week, at least we finally have some "balls" in the HOH. LOL!
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2011, 11:39:38 PM »
This has been an interesting season so far.  I'm just hoping somehow Dani or Kaliha leave this week, because frankly I am tired of them both.  An Porsh isn't much better.  But Am so glad Jeff is HOH this week, at least we finally have some "balls" in the HOH. LOL!

and HOWIE is in the HOUSE!!! :jumpy:

We miss you!!! :kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2011, 11:42:10 PM »

This may well be the most interesting week ever!!  With Jeff as HOH a lot will change for certain. 

The threesome will be interesting to watch this week.  And it could get very NOT  :colors pretty

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2011, 12:03:04 AM »
I'd love to see Daniele win the POV and take Porsche off the block...punishment to Kalia for her ridiculous, useless HOH.   :spank:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2011, 12:29:52 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, to be continued...

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2011, 12:42:16 AM »
Don't forget Rachel is hosting the Veto competition!  Everyone else is playing.

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2011, 01:22:08 AM »
I'm not saying don't evict Rachel period.  I'm just saying not this week.  It's too soon after Brendon went home and both would feel extremely betrayed.  Not good for jury votes if the J's make it to the end.  After the double eviction is over, they can start thinking about getting her out.  When Shelly and Jordan were talking about evicting Adam, I got the impression they plan on getting Rachel out before Adam, although they never said it out loud.

Also, IMO it would be foolish for any player to not consider jury votes.  Timing is everything in this game when it comes to jury votes.  Get someone out too soon, and it will backfire.  Russell didn't vote for Jordan in the end, I believe, because she and Jeff betrayed their alliance by voting him out (although he claimed his vote was about the biggest competitor).

Not everyone in the house is going to like you, and you just have to play your game. Your game can't be contingent on what way people will vote in the Jury house. If someone didn't vote for me for personal reasons, then I really wouldn't want their vote. You have to play your own game, and nit picking about who will give you what vote will get you eliminated. You go after your biggest threats rather than seeing who to please. Why do you think Dick won? He didn't care who he pissed off, and who was going to vote for him. He played his game his way, and didn't give a damn what anyone thought.

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2011, 01:23:43 AM »
I respectfully disagree. The only person that beats Jeff in the vote is Dani. None of them will give Rachael 500G's.

I would much rather be facing Adam in the 2nd part of the Final HOH instead of Rachel. Jeff shouldn't be scared of her, but she has won HOH's, so she isn't a horrible competitor.

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2011, 01:29:41 AM »

Some balls? Jeff has an ego not balls. He is supposed to be such a physical threat, yet Rachel and Danielle have both won more than twice the amount of competitions that he has won on BB. Jeff is all ego. He is afraid to put people on the block, and thinks people should be scared of him. None of this stuff would fly if Dick was still in the house. All these house guests are scared of the mighty Jeff who has won a grand total of two HOH's and 3 POV's. There is nothing to be scared of. Jeff doesn't have balls because he cal tell off Kalia.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2011, 01:36:27 AM »
I'm not saying don't evict Rachel period.  I'm just saying not this week.  It's too soon after Brendon went home and both would feel extremely betrayed.  Not good for jury votes if the J's make it to the end.  After the double eviction is over, they can start thinking about getting her out.  When Shelly and Jordan were talking about evicting Adam, I got the impression they plan on getting Rachel out before Adam, although they never said it out loud.

Also, IMO it would be foolish for any player to not consider jury votes.  Timing is everything in this game when it comes to jury votes.  Get someone out too soon, and it will backfire.  Russell didn't vote for Jordan in the end, I believe, because she and Jeff betrayed their alliance by voting him out (although he claimed his vote was about the biggest competitor).

Not everyone in the house is going to like you, and you just have to play your game. Your game can't be contingent on what way people will vote in the Jury house. If someone didn't vote for me for personal reasons, then I really wouldn't want their vote. You have to play your own game, and nit picking about who will give you what vote will get you eliminated. You go after your biggest threats rather than seeing who to please. Why do you think Dick won? He didn't care who he pissed off, and who was going to vote for him. He played his game his way, and didn't give a damn what anyone thought.

And for exactly the same reason ED won I think ES (Evil Shelly) is going to take it.  She has played a very dirty game, four faced (she keeps growing new faces), catty, mean, bullying, betraying and YET she is still in the game and flying under the radar of eviction.

Even Jeff doesn't realize how he has been played by her (I'll get you a 6 figure job  :hrt:

She is playing this game no matter who she lies to or who she steps on and oblivious to the jury house and the closer it gets to the end of the season, I unfortunately as I hate her game and find her an ugly personality  :knuckles: I think she will take it.

If Jeff could see the light through the forest he would have put her up on the block.  That's MO FWIW and as I have said before, I genuinely hope I am wrong.

Here is something to consider:  She "plays" this caring mom, but what kind of mother leaves a little girl for the whole summer?????  She has ice running through her veins that she only warms up if it will get her closer to the $$$$$

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2011, 01:42:57 AM »
OMG, I hope I am not alone in this but the more I watch BBAD and read these feeds the more I HATE Shelly!  O-M-G!!!  Wasn't it her yesterday that ran her mouth to Rachel about how she was treating and looking at Shelly since they are now on the same team...  And all Shelly ever does is bash Rachel.  I'm not a big fan of Rachel but all the bashing they are doing of her is making me feel sorry for her.  I guess I'm an underdog kinda girl and I really don't like Rachel either but OMG Shelly is a ....  fill in the blanks there lol! :meow:

And maybe I missed something cuz I didn't see all of the feeds between last night and this afternoon, but I sure don't see any change in Shelly's attitude, except for stirring more trouble!  I sure wish she'd stop running her mouth of how big and bad she (Shelly) is and actually do something.  The constant threats Shelly makes about telling Rachel off or insinuating she (Shelly) is gonna beat her up...  :knuckles: (:;)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2011, 02:24:31 AM »
OMG, I hope I am not alone in this but the more I watch BBAD and read these feeds the more I HATE Shelly!  O-M-G!!!  Wasn't it her yesterday that ran her mouth to Rachel about how she was treating and looking at Shelly since they are now on the same team...  And all Shelly ever does is bash Rachel.  I'm not a big fan of Rachel but all the bashing they are doing of her is making me feel sorry for her.  I guess I'm an underdog kinda girl and I really don't like Rachel either but OMG Shelly is a ....  fill in the blanks there lol! :meow:

And maybe I missed something cuz I didn't see all of the feeds between last night and this afternoon, but I sure don't see any change in Shelly's attitude, except for stirring more trouble!  I sure wish she'd stop running her mouth of how big and bad she (Shelly) is and actually do something.  The constant threats Shelly makes about telling Rachel off or insinuating she (Shelly) is gonna beat her up...  :knuckles: (:;)

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!  I CANNOT STAND SHELLY!!!  She is ES (Evil Shelly, Dick's twin sister) IMO ! :lol3:

She is such a dirty player - mean, catty, arrogant, she throws anyone under the bus whom she thinks will further her game no matter how big the betrayal and such a bully.  She sucks up to whomever she thinks is in control and feeds them as many juicy tidbits that she can.   If a HG confides in her, S goes right to the source and rats on them. 

Not to mention she looks like she smells.  :lol3:

I also think she may be a transvestite - seriously - have you ever noticed the way she swaggers, sits like a man and has a deep voice like a man?  And how she isvery pushy and aggressive but in a "manly" way. Maybe she wants the money for a sex change operation.

Having said all of this, I do fear that she is going to take it to the end!! ARGH!!!!!  She has fooled a lot of gullible HG (ie the JJ's and I think they will take her to the end and the jury house won't give it to the JJ's so S will get the $500K.  I SO hope I am wrong but I can easily see it happen.  Jeff could have stopped by by nominating her for eviction but she promised him a 6 figure job  :lol3: and they have fallen for her hook, line and sinker.

You are not alone.  :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2011, 02:50:28 AM »
Ya' know, I liked Shelly. But she was VERY condescending to Rachel when she had her truce talk last night and I thought...OK...she had a little steam to vent and went overboard.  She said her piece in front of JJ very boldly to stroke her own ego. Even Jeff thought she was over the line. But today, she hasn't let it drop. She is still talking about it 24 hrs later.  She THINKS that by keeping this up, she is winning the respect of DKP (which might be the case) but I KNOW she is losing my respect. Rachel talked crap too, but she never had my respect LOL Shelly....SHUT UP!!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2011, 03:21:42 AM »
I wasn't updating when this conversation happened, but Shelly has an agreement with Jeff and Jordan to ignore them right now and is working Kalia, Daniele and Porsche on all three of their behalves (S/J/J).  That's the whole reason why she's in there playing "Bash Rachel" with the girls.  I'm not sure if Rachel knows what's up, but I don't think so.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2011, 03:44:57 AM »
I wasn't updating when this conversation happened, but Shelly has an agreement with Jeff and Jordan to ignore them right now and is working Kalia, Daniele and Porsche on all three of their behalves (S/J/J).  That's the whole reason why she's in there playing "Bash Rachel" with the girls.  I'm not sure if Rachel knows what's up, but I don't think so.
WOW, I didn't get the point until you posted this. JJ are using Shelly to make sure Rachel is the prime target for the next HOH if DKorP wins it.
That is actually the first foresight I've seen JJ have. I'm so shocked that they are finally playing BB that it blindsided me LOL!!!!!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2011, 04:06:24 AM »
WOW, I didn't get the point until you posted this. JJ are using Shelly to make sure Rachel is the prime target for the next HOH if DKorP wins it.
That is actually the first foresight I've seen JJ have. I'm so shocked that they are finally playing BB that it blindsided me LOL!!!!!!

I'm telling you guys, dirty Shelly is gonna take the prize  :groan:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2011, 04:20:53 AM »

Jordan just confirmed the agreement again while talking to Jeff in the HOH. 

Yeh...Jordan and Shelly were talking in the backyard about putting up Adam so they could get to the final three.  My impression was from that conversation that they plan on taking Rachel out first, even though neither one said it out loud.  Jordan knows Shelly can't handle much more of Rachel.  All of Rachel's backstabbing of the J's is going to come back to haunt her here really soon.

The J's have been strategizing all along.  It's just that they do it in the wee hours of the night when most of the updaters are asleep.  They have excellent conversations and see pretty clearly ahead most of the time.  I've been very impressed with their late night game talk.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 04:48:37 AM by Paisley »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2011, 08:23:49 AM »
I think jeff should BD rachel.  she's gonna ruin his & jordans game..  she's just not worth the effort that they all have to put into babysitting her.

he will get votes in  the JURY from the others for making a power move and getting rid of the pain in the ass! :snicker:

Her actions last night are only the beginning.. I hope  Dani wins POV an makes a deal with the J's and gets Rachel up there :ugot

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!