Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268074 times)

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 04:18:02 PM »
I think his only clear option is to put up Dani and Kalia against each other so they can't save each other.  If Porsche happens to win the veto, I think she can be strong-armed into not using it. And if Dani or Kalia win, then Porsche goes up as a replacement.  Regardless of who goes home, the D/K/P alliance is weakened by losing a number.

You guys don't think that Porsche should go up with Dani??? I mean come on, she has finished 2nd in the past two HOH comps...one mental & one physical!!!  I think Kalia just got lucky winning her HOH!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2011, 04:21:35 PM »
the feeds showed Jeff talking with Dani and agreeing not to put her up if she throws veto.  I hope he is not that stupid to trust her!
:groan: I heard that too! He's thinking like Dani did last week.  She wanted Brendon gone and used two pawns while she smiled to Brendon's face about it, until the Veto was used...then BAM!  Jeff's plan is identical, but Dani IS playing Veto and she's the Veto Queen! Jeff thinks he's capable of keeping off the block if Dani wins next HOH with this move (if the backdoor fails).  But he also thinks everyone else would use the Veto if they won it, which I agree. He's playing the odds here that Dani will end up backdoored this week. It sounded like he's made up his mind.

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2011, 04:35:42 PM »
Probably a dumb question, but what does it mean when the updaters write (PP)?  Thank you! :hrt:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2011, 04:42:15 PM »
the feeds showed Jeff talking with Dani and agreeing not to put her up if she throws veto.  I hope he is not that stupid to trust her!
:groan: I heard that too! He's thinking like Dani did last week.  She wanted Brendon gone and used two pawns while she smiled to Brendon's face about it, until the Veto was used...then BAM!  Jeff's plan is identical, but Dani IS playing Veto and she's the Veto Queen! Jeff thinks he's capable of keeping off the block if Dani wins next HOH with this move (if the backdoor fails).  But he also thinks everyone else would use the Veto if they won it, which I agree. He's playing the odds here that Dani will end up backdoored this week. It sounded like he's made up his mind.

If he does that, then I will consider him a more stupid BB player than Kalia & Lawon! !!  :colors

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2011, 04:42:59 PM »
Probably a dumb question, but what does it mean when the updaters write (PP)?  Thank you! :hrt:

(PP) means paraphrasing the conversation..they are going on and on saying the same thing or dragging it out not saying anything different rrom when they started. ..so it's cuts down the amount they have to type..hope this helps ya :)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 04:54:52 PM »

(PP) means paraphrasing the conversation..they are going on and on saying the same thing or dragging it out not saying anything different rrom when they started. ..so it's cuts down the amount they have to type..hope this helps ya :)

Thank you!  I'm an updater and hadn't yet gotten around to asking the same question!   ;)

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 05:18:19 PM »
Okay, I'm a lost duck here  :duno: When did Jeff pick the Have Nots? I thought I read through the entire day, but I must have missed something

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 05:36:14 PM »
This is just my opinion, but why is Rachel automatically safe? Jeff and Rachel don't get along, and Rachel is strong competitor. Dani and Rachel should go on the block, and one of them goes home. It does Jeff no good to put up Dani and Kalia or Dani and Porsche and have Dani win POV, so Kalia or Porsche go home. Jeff needs to get out one of the two strongest competitors besides himself left in the game. Dani should be his main target, but if she wins POV, then Rachel needs to be the target. Jeff is digging himself a grave by having the plan be get Dani out and if she wins HOH, the plan is getting Kalia or Porsche out. It is even stupider to not put her up. Shelly and Adam won't risk using the POV, and if Dani wins then she can't go up, so Jeff's chances of back dooring Dani would be hinged on him, Jordan, or possibly Rachel winning POV. Jeff really needs to play this smart and go for Dani, and if she wins POV, then eliminate Rachel. He will be out next week if he eliminates Kalia or Porsche, and Dani wins HOH, which she will if Jeff can't compete. I am not even a Jeff fan, but I think it would be completely ridiculous to put anyone but Dani and Rachel up on the block. What is the point of risking Dani coming off the block or not going on the block at all, and sending Porsche, Kalia or even Adam going home?

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 05:43:10 PM »
Jeff putting up Dani is way smart!!

Jeff putting up Rachel, at this point, is way dumb!!

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 05:46:58 PM »

Ultimately, Dani's BB stay is in her own hands, Nominated or not.  She wins the Veto she's safe, she doesn't she's not.  BUT, the only difference is if she isn't nominated and wins, she can save Kalia too.  Jeff would have to be a complete fool to think that Dani isn't going to save her #1 alliance.

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2011, 05:56:21 PM »
Off topic question, I hope you don't mind. There was a quote from Porshe about a friend of hers that had won 5 or so competitions. Does anyone who the friend is? what season? Just curious.

Thanks!

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2011, 05:57:27 PM »
Off topic question, I hope you don't mind. There was a quote from Porshe about a friend of hers that had won 5 or so competitions. Does anyone who the friend is? what season? Just curious.

Thanks!

Janelle

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2011, 06:04:15 PM »

YVW Paisley  :tup:

Thank you!  I'm an updater and hadn't yet gotten around to asking the same question!   ;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2011, 06:04:51 PM »
All I have been thinking is he has to put up D-- but he's not.  He's made this so called agreement with D and I think it goes through the next HOH comp between them.  So I'm wondering if Jeff is thinking this --- puts up P & K -- he told D not to use the veto when she asked him what to do about it -- so if she did win it she'd have to choose -- by not using it -- no choosing between P or K.    THEN  if someone else wins they take off whoever--. then maybe Jeff is going to BD her -- since Jordon's comment to him was "we have to make her feel safe. "   Putting up D-- she'll fight like mad for the veto.  Not putting her up -- may open the door for other possibilities here-- So maybe Jeff is looking at the bigger picture  --play big or go home --

OR I'm just giving him too much credit   :lol3:

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2011, 06:06:18 PM »
Janelle
[/quote]

Thanks Kristy!
I wish Porshe was more like her.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2011, 06:15:37 PM »
Okay, I'm a lost duck here  :duno: When did Jeff pick the Have Nots? I thought I read through the entire day, but I must have missed something

The houseguests were on lockdown for quite a while this morning, and when they entered the kitchen, they saw they'd been given jalapenos and hard boiled eggs.  Jeff picked up a card from the table and we got a short we'll be right back as he picked the have-nots.  Took me a while to figure out what happened, too.  ???  He ended up picking Kalia, Porsche and Dani.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2011, 06:19:06 PM »

Amen!  If Jeff sent Rachel home, does anyone think Rachel and Brendon would vote for him in the end?  Not a chance!   :nono2:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2011, 06:40:42 PM »
Sorry for the (PP) paraphrase thing. Sometimes I just know I don't have the exact words but hopefully I have the gist of the conversation and I don't want to mislead anyone.  :-[ 

I've been thinking about this and while I think Jeff is making a mistake,  maybe it isn't a huge mistake. Kalia has been griping about Daniele this afternoon, she's just started on slop and although she says she can deal with it because she was on slop the first week, it won't be the same. This time, she's on the block too and worrying about being booted out the door. (A scenario I would applaud!)  :lol:  But now, she has to depend on winning the POV, worrying about Daniele or Porsche or anyone else winning POV.

Perhaps Jeff putting her up against Porsche will drive a wedge between them or at least breed some suspicions. Porsche did come close to winning last night. Just some doing some rethinking about this because while I still believe putting Dani up would be the best move but he's not going to do it.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2011, 06:59:03 PM »

The houseguests were on lockdown for quite a while this morning, and when they entered the kitchen, they saw they'd been given jalapenos and hard boiled eggs.  Jeff picked up a card from the table and we got a short we'll be right back as he picked the have-nots.  Took me a while to figure out what happened, too.  ???  He ended up picking Kalia, Porsche and Dani.

Thank you so much. I hate when they skip very important information, but they will continue to show the garbage.... :groan:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2011, 07:04:18 PM »
Sorry for the (PP) paraphrase thing. Sometimes I just know I don't have the exact words but hopefully I have the gist of the conversation and I don't want to mislead anyone.  :-[ 

I've been thinking about this and while I think Jeff is making a mistake,  maybe it isn't a huge mistake. Kalia has been griping about Daniele this afternoon, she's just started on slop and although she says she can deal with it because she was on slop the first week, it won't be the same. This time, she's on the block too and worrying about being booted out the door. (A scenario I would applaud!)  :lol:  But now, she has to depend on winning the POV, worrying about Daniele or Porsche or anyone else winning POV.

Perhaps Jeff putting her up against Porsche will drive a wedge between them or at least breed some suspicions. Porsche did come close to winning last night. Just some doing some rethinking about this because while I still believe putting Dani up would be the best move but he's not going to do it.

I think you are right TL..putting the need to win the veto between 2 team members can sometimes cause a split..it will be interesting to see if they have to campaign against each other and my thinking is Kalia isn't gonna let anything come between her and her veto :lol: but still think Dani should be up from the get go! Putting up Rachel is like doing a "Lawon" possibly evicting a person on your team..Rachel may not be loyal but this week she is

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2011, 07:16:34 PM »
Here's a birthday song for Danielle: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, enjoy the slop, hard boiled eggs, and jalapenos, and an eviction would do!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2011, 07:37:38 PM »
I still think if it works out -- Jeff may BD Dani -- Jordon's comments about having to make her feel safe, etc.  I'm just hoping that's the plan.  Also Jeff said eariler-- last time I played BB and got the strong ppl out -- I ended up getting evicted. 

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2011, 07:46:38 PM »

Amen!  If Jeff sent Rachel home, does anyone think Rachel and Brendon would vote for him in the end?  Not a chance!   :nono2:

You can't play the game that way. Rachel is going to have to be dealt with eventually if Jeff and Jordan want any chance of going to the finals, because Rachel isn't very loyal. She will stick with Jeff and Jordan for now, but if she gets a good chance to get rid of them, she wouldn't hesitate. If I was in the game, I would get out who I need to get out, rather than choosing to get out people for votes reasons. You will be out very soon, if you are not getting out your biggest competitors. If Jeff had any balls, and was smart, Danielle would be his top target, and Rachel would be his second target this week. Obviously putting Rachel on the block would upset Rachel, but she wouldn't hesitate to get rid of Jeff if she wins HOH, and Danielle wins POV. Jeff is playing the lets not upset anyone game, and hope that no one has any balls to go after me game. That won't win you the game if he is sitting in the finals against Danielle or Rachel. He would win over Jordan, Kalia, Adam, Shelly, and Porsche, but Danielle and Rachel would win over Jeff because he really hasn't made any moves in this game. He likes to act like he has a big game, and he is really intimidating, but he is scared of Rachel and Danielle going after him.

EvilDuck

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2011, 07:55:14 PM »
I respectfully disagree. The only person that beats Jeff in the vote is Dani. None of them will give Rachael 500G's.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2011, 08:03:06 PM »
I'm not saying don't evict Rachel period.  I'm just saying not this week.  It's too soon after Brendon went home and both would feel extremely betrayed.  Not good for jury votes if the J's make it to the end.  After the double eviction is over, they can start thinking about getting her out.  When Shelly and Jordan were talking about evicting Adam, I got the impression they plan on getting Rachel out before Adam, although they never said it out loud.

Also, IMO it would be foolish for any player to not consider jury votes.  Timing is everything in this game when it comes to jury votes.  Get someone out too soon, and it will backfire.  Russell didn't vote for Jordan in the end, I believe, because she and Jeff betrayed their alliance by voting him out (although he claimed his vote was about the biggest competitor).