Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268041 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« on: August 19, 2011, 07:24:22 AM »
What a great time to start a new thread for you. Jeff is HOH. Dani is back in her corner with Kalia who has mastered the "art" of mouthing her words from her mentor Daniele.  Rachel is looking for her toy animal. Someone hid the chess pieces and everyone wants them back. Jordon is still in her unitard for another day. We get to pick the HG's food this week. Shelly is safe for a week along with Adam. Let's get this thread going!

Welcome everyone, old members, new members and RFF guests to the ongoing BB12 discussion thread #3!  We'll discuss the live feeds here. (Not to be confused with the "live feed "updates.") Unless you are updating in the live feed thread, please do not post  there, this is your thread to discuss the feeds. Someone will answer if you have a question or just want to vent about a HG.  :lol:  :lol:  Depending on how busy we are, if you post anything other than an update in the Live Feed thread, it either will be moved or deleted. We do try to move them but sometimes it is just too hectic. :angel:

Read the rules, love or hate the House Guests but respect your fellow members and their opinions.

Also a reminder, Real Networks has asked that we not post any videos from the live feeds and we respect their request here on RFF. The mods are here to help. If you see something that is questionable, use the "Report to Moderator" button.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 09:34:49 AM »
I'll start! Who is Jeff going to put on the block? I haven't read the overnight chatter. If he doesn't put up Daniele, she still has a veto card so she can play. If he does put her up, can she use that card next week? (I don't know what the terms are for using it.)  :duno:

He won't put up Rachel, Shelly or Adam. That only leaves the 3 stooges, Dani, Kalia and Porsche. I'm pretty sure he will put up Kalia.  :yess:

(Our poor ears, this will be another tough week for updaters.)
  :lala

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 09:41:04 AM »
RANDOM!!  Did Adam's bleeding nipples also make anyone else think of Andy from "The Office" running the 5k for the cure for rabies?   :lala

I have got to stop watching BBAD and then going to work early the next morning.  I'm getting loopy!!
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 09:55:51 AM »
Is the Veto Card good for this week only??

If Jeff puts up K/P...and Dani gets to play and wins, takes off K...then who does Jeff have left to nom?? That could get risky!!

He needs to put up Dani...but he was talking in the feeds about NOT putting her up but makig her promise (yeah right) to not use the POV if she wins it. :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 09:58:25 AM »
I'll start! Who is Jeff going to put on the block? I haven't read the overnight chatter. If he doesn't put up Daniele, she still has a veto card so she can play. If he does put her up, can she use that card next week? (I don't know what the terms are for using it.)  :duno:

He won't put up Rachel, Shelly or Adam. That only leaves the 3 stooges, Dani, Kalia and Porsche. I'm pretty sure he will put up Kalia.  :yess:

(Our poor ears, this will be another tough week for updaters.)
  :lala
D's card is good for one week.  So I say put her up -- she's playing anyway -- if she wins -- she takes her self down.  Otherwise she's taking K off if she wins and is not up -- and Jeff accomplishes nothing.  K or D must go if he and JJ want to go further.  Otherwise -- they JJ are screwed next week.  The only possible saving grace is he gets some kind of pandora's box this week with a secret diamond veto in it or something to that affect.  That would just be too funny.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 10:20:00 AM »
I just want to know why CBS continues to give Brendon and Rachel a much better edit than they deserve. Why don't they show how mean Brendon is and how  nasty Rachel gets. On the other hand, Shelly doesn't bother me as much as she does some of the feeders. I think she is doing what everyone does, in this game. The morning she asked b/r about a deal I did not think she was serious, but they had ambushed her and worked on her for 2 hours before everyone else got up. Also, when Dom told her she was the only one he trusted, he was also just talking game, imo. He also said similar things to Dani, Cassi and Lawon at one time or another.  Everyone playing is working on each other, and no one is being completely honest about their intentions.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 10:30:22 AM »
I agree Lily, she bothers me far less than most anyone else left. I think Shelly got caught in the trap of being all things to all people. She even said on the show this week that she had been taking info back and forth too much to too many people...so now she knows.

My thought is that her "lies" were just her playing too hard... but I think we will be able to see more about how she does this week.

Mostly I like her...although her smoking and coughing bothers the heck out of me...she did say her cigs were running low!! :yess: Wish she would stop...for Josie.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 10:30:50 AM »
I really disagree with Kate regarding Shelly.

I am not her fan at all (she reminds me in looks and bearing of Charlize Theron's depiction of the serial killer Aileen Wuormos in the movie Monster)...she is a liar but no more than most of the players are.

I do believe that she is completely loyal to Jordeff...I also believe that she, her husband and her daughter have a real, loving, nurturing relationship. I watched their daughter yesterday in the show's clip....you cannot fake that level of awareness or that sense of closeness...that comes from a lifetime (no matter how short to date it has been) of parental involvement and nurturing.

Anyway, I hope Jeff uses his head for more than a hatrack and noms Dani...dont backdoor, dont make deals...just make the move while you can...if you do, either Jordan or Jeff will win the whole game! If not, look for Dani to win the next HoH in the double eviction and evict Jeff and it will be Dani all the way.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 10:54:27 AM »
While I am personally rooting for Dani, I think Jeff would be a fool not to put her on the block.

Dani is going to play POV if she is on the block or not. If Jeff decides to try to backdoor her, and Dani wins the POV, she will force Jeff to tip his hand to his own alliance, by forcing him to put one of his own on the block. However, if he simply puts Dani on the block, and she wins POV, he can put up either Porsche, or Kalia and keep his alliance in tact.

Thus far, I think Dani has shown to be the best "game player" in the house. That being said, Jeff has a big opportunity this week to enter that discussion. He has the alliance loyalty, and numbers, he simply needs to make the smart decision. The fact that he is considering backdooring Dani, so he doesn't have to offend her in case she wins Veto, shows how afraid of Dani he really is. But, like I say, if she is going to win she is going to win. The best "game move" imo, is put her straight up on the block. If he doesn't, Dani could stay and you bet your first born, she will break up JJ the first chance she gets.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 10:56:25 AM »
How stinkin cute was Josie on last night's show?  What a beautiful child.  And you can tell that she is being raised well by the way she speaks and her demeanor.  I thought she was absolutely adorable when she was watching an episode and did the little 'eye to eye' gesture and said, "I got my eye on you!" 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 10:56:35 AM »
I really disagree with Kate regarding Shelly.

I am not her fan at all (she reminds me in looks and bearing of Charlize Theron's depiction of the serial killer Aileen Wuormos in the movie Monster)...she is a liar but no more than most of the players are.

I do believe that she is completely loyal to Jordeff...I also believe that she, her husband and her daughter have a real, loving, nurturing relationship. I watched their daughter yesterday in the show's clip....you cannot fake that level of awareness or that sense of closeness...that comes from a lifetime (no matter how short to date it has been) of parental involvement and nurturing.

Anyway, I hope Jeff uses his head for more than a hatrack and noms Dani...dont backdoor, dont make deals...just make the move while you can...if you do, either Jordan or Jeff will win the whole game! If not, look for Dani to win the next HoH in the double eviction and evict Jeff and it will be Dani all the way.

Couldn't agree more in regards to the JJ scenario.  This HOH for Jeff is pivotal in their game. IF He doesn't make the bold move on D -- he's toast.  She has the veto anyway -- good excuse to put her up -- just tell her you're going to play anyway.  So what's the difference?  Only that she will play to keep herself safe -- not to take someone else off.   He says he's a straight up guy -- well Jeff be straight up -- put D up!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 11:04:01 AM »
I agree with you Albert. Just DO  it. Put Dani up. Dani hasn't had a problem shifting her positions and she's put him up twice. I think he should put her up with Kalia. That way if one comes down, the other will still be on the block. Jeff could use a pawn to replace one, but he'd have to be really careful who he put up.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 11:08:39 AM »
I think his only clear option is to put up Dani and Kalia against each other so they can't save each other.  If Porsche happens to win the veto, I think she can be strong-armed into not using it. And if Dani or Kalia win, then Porsche goes up as a replacement.  Regardless of who goes home, the D/K/P alliance is weakened by losing a number.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 11:31:28 AM »
I think his only clear option is to put up Dani and Kalia against each other so they can't save each other.  If Porsche happens to win the veto, I think she can be strong-armed into not using it. And if Dani or Kalia win, then Porsche goes up as a replacement.  Regardless of who goes home, the D/K/P alliance is weakened by losing a number.

You're right.  I hadn't thought about it that way...I'd only been thinking about Daniele using the veto card if she wasn't on the block.  Jeff said he would ask production today for clarification on how the veto card can be used, so I'm guessing until then he won't be making any decisions.

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 11:32:37 AM »
Another thing to watch for this week, is who will start to break away from the JJ alliance. Adam and Racheal in particular, have to know they are low on the pecking order in their own alliance, and unlike Shelly, I don't believe either of them is going to simply try to push JJ to the end. Also, Brendon did mention when he speaking to Julie, that Racheal was going to "shake things up". Considering there are already two distinct sides to the house, is Racheal already thinking about making a move away from the JJ alliance, once she knows she is safe this week?

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 11:34:14 AM »
How stinkin cute was Josie on last night's show?  What a beautiful child.  And you can tell that she is being raised well by the way she speaks and her demeanor.  I thought she was absolutely adorable when she was watching an episode and did the little 'eye to eye' gesture and said, "I got my eye on you!"

Shelly is gonna love that tape!  Josie is an amazing little girl for sure...great head on her shoulders for an 8-year-old.  My daughter said last night that Josie will probably have her mama write sentences when she gets home.  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 11:53:29 AM »
Is the Veto Card good for this week only??

If Jeff puts up K/P...and Dani gets to play and wins, takes off K...then who does Jeff have left to nom?? That could get risky!!

He needs to put up Dani...but he was talking in the feeds about NOT putting her up but makig her promise (yeah right) to not use the POV if she wins it. :groan:

Oh THAT will work!! 100% right, she'll keep that promise. Uh Huh.. Yup.. I can see it now.  :stare

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 12:12:15 PM »
Dick at Nite had Matt on as a guest, and he said that the Veto Card holder HAS to use it for the next Veto ceremony.  They don't have a choice.  He was told that when Ragan had the pass last year.  So Jeff really needs to put Dani up anyway, so she has to take herself down, not one of her cohorts.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 12:37:42 PM »
I'm with the majority here D and K have to go up with Porsche as the replacement if they win the Veto! will Dani be pissed yup but she knows this game and that would be a great game move..think she would respect Jeff more when it came to final2 vote time if he was there if he ousted Dani to the Jury house. I just hopes he put them up.

Not the biggest Shelly fan but she has played her own game with some flaws and not sat on her butt. The tears regarding her family are REAL you can see the love in that family and see that Josie has been raised by loving nuturing parents! Hope I'm still around and can see Josie be in BB26 that lil girl understands the game pretty well for an 8 yr old she is just precious  :hrt:

We've all made it thru the boring part of BB (the weeding out) I hope these HG's wake up and show us all their game now :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 01:17:01 PM »
I'm with the majority here D  I hope these HG's wake up and show us all their game now :)

Amen to that, del!! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 03:16:05 PM »
OH  :lol3: how the mighty have fallen :yess: D/K/P as HaveNots :wohoo:

They will be cranky all week ofcourse Dani is already whining how terrible her birthday will be..Oh well Dani you will get 1 hour reprieve so suck it up..guess they won't be laughing soooo much this week :'( Kalia is already trying/starting to sell out Dani and Dani whines about Kalia. A little bit of humility thrown in D/K/P faces will be fun to watch! Hope when they get the wine the rests of the HG's just drink it in front of them and relish it!

Now Jeff do the smart thing and put up K and D and really let those 2 go at it..if they win veto put up Porsche let 1 of them go home :tup:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 03:35:45 PM »
Please please please, let Jeff put Dani up.  I can't stand it.  I haven't read any updates today, but I think he is in that whole BS about getting rid of floaters and he can't stand Kalia, so I am afraid she'll be the target.  I want to Slap him and say....Floaters can't beat you!!!!  (:;)  Dani WILL!!!!  :knuckles:

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2011, 03:46:15 PM »
the feeds showed Jeff talking with Dani and agreeing not to put her up if she throws veto.  I hope he is not that stupid to trust her!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2011, 03:56:24 PM »
Jeff is only average in strategizing.

Of all the players left, he and Dani are the only natural leaders.

Whichever one gets rid of the other first, will go on to win the game.

This is Jeff's best and only opportunity this season so far to take control and win.

If he doesnt do so, his loss will only be on his own shoulders.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2011, 04:07:16 PM »
Jeff is only average in strategizing.

Of all the players left, he and Dani are the only natural leaders.

Whichever one gets rid of the other first, will go on to win the game.

This is Jeff's best and only opportunity this season so far to take control and win.

If he doesnt do so, his loss will only be on his own shoulders.

Albert, I so agree with you if Jeff doesn't put Dani up..he needs to realize that if it was the opposte she would be packing his crap and walking him out then he deserves the consequences..Wake up Jeff get while the gettin' is good!