Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268061 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1350 on: August 31, 2011, 06:48:25 PM »
ok, some triva from this season, did you know, that shelly said she brought in 90 freaking packs of cigs, which would be 9 cartons, wow, now maybe my math is off, lol...like i am watching the every smoking move of shelly. :lol3: but, i know by watching she has smoked more than just 2 cartons in the last 2 weeks, so either shelly's math is off, or Grace is a liar :ascared..and you know...Grace aint the lair. :knuckles: shelly is the the liar :knuckles:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1351 on: August 31, 2011, 07:02:21 PM »
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! Kalia said that she  keeps her mouth SHUT for 15 mintues in the  morning so her boyfriend can get his thoughts together...[he needs to get more than that together] anyway back to Kalia, that is a LIE!!!!! yep, i said it, there is no way kalia can keep her mouth shut that long, I think the man [boyfriend]  must be hearing impaired, and it takes him 15 mintues to find his hearing aides, i bet he turns those hearing aides down :lol3:..Grace is mean today, not really, i am just having some fun :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1352 on: August 31, 2011, 07:57:30 PM »
Ohhh -- watching the BB show tonight -- Something struck me tonight when Shelly was in the DR -- she said she hopes to stay and maybe she might need some Houdini magic to make it happen.  (ppl)  I sure hope that comment has nothing to do with her and that FT.  They never showed any of that on the show tonight. 

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1353 on: August 31, 2011, 07:59:28 PM »
I can't get the picture to copy and paste, but does anybody else think that picture of shelly walking and yawning makes her look like pac man with the dots in front of her face?

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1354 on: August 31, 2011, 08:47:06 PM »
My observations after watching tonights show and seeing the DR's..scary..you could just see the evil ooze out of Sheliar..she has no intention of being anything but the winner...bbjunky  :waves: we didn't see anything re: the FT it scares me too but my thinking is it would be whoever stays would have that power from the FT..BB was peeking the interest this week..so if Adum stays if he chooses to try the FT again after Shelly is out he gets the DPOV..I think he would make sure Kalia is up there and Rachel ..in all honesty I think he would remain loyal to Jordon and Porsche to F3  :ascared  who knows this is a big week  it will get crazier for sure  :colors

:waves: Grace Maybe Kalia left out the part where her boyfriends gags her for the first 15 mins so he can get out what he needs to say  :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1355 on: August 31, 2011, 08:55:59 PM »
How does anyone know for sure that the FT has a DPOV?  Did I miss something? :duno:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1356 on: August 31, 2011, 08:57:42 PM »
Im curious, has there been any evidence of this season having the DPOV?  I dont think this is anything but idle speculation.

It is too late in the game to bring in the DPOV.

After watching the show today during witch there was no mention of the FT or any veiled reference to it, I think the Pandora's box's good and bad have been completed.

Also after watcing the show, I strongly believe that Shelliar is still just lying, if Jorchel save her, she will turn on them the minutes she or Kalia get HoH.

From the posts, it seems (for the 56th time) that Jorchel are evicting Shelliar.  Shelliar's fate has been sealed, in my opinion.

Even if Jorchel cannot trust either Shelliar or Adam, when push comes to shove knowing who to evict is still just a crap shoot. I think Jordan and Rachel will think that Jeff and Brendon would be happier with them if they evict Shelliar. Also, Jorchel has only 2 things to consider who to evict (besides their concerns for what Jeff and Brendon will think): who will get them further in the game (neither one is any good at comps as I believe wholeheartedly they both wanted to win this last POV) and which one of them is less likely to lie....Shelliar has prooved she cant be honest and whatever Adam is considering, he has yet to backstab J/J/R/A.

Just my thoughts.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:05:21 PM by Albert5433 »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1357 on: August 31, 2011, 09:04:09 PM »
Albert5433 ---"From the posts, it seems (for the 56th time) that Jorchel are evicting Adam.  Shelliar's fate has been sealed, in my opinion."   Little confused here -- seems to me that R & J are leaning towards keeping Adam.  At least from the last post I read.  Did I miss something here?

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1358 on: August 31, 2011, 09:04:49 PM »
Sorry I meant to say evicting Shelliar!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1359 on: August 31, 2011, 09:10:08 PM »
Sorry I meant to say evicting Shelliar!

thanks for the clarification.  I haven been on the fence about who should stay or go.  I can't stand Shell --- don't trust Adam.  And for R & J.  They really are taking a wild a** guess here.  But after seeing the show tonight.  Shell -- is not going to help them in any way.  So I hope they can win  to stick around.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1360 on: August 31, 2011, 09:13:45 PM »
I havent seen Adam backstab anyone yet....as a viewer and Jordeff supporter, if Jordan or Rachel dont win, I hope Adam does.

I have to believe that both Jordan and Rachel would feel the same way.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1361 on: August 31, 2011, 09:17:30 PM »
RIght there with you Albert!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1362 on: August 31, 2011, 09:20:05 PM »
Adam has said he goes where there's safety.  It makes me shake my head every time a different "side" wins and he walks right over there and stands with them when a second before he was against them...

But at least he's not a dirtbag who swears on his spouse and child and sits in the DR with an ugly smirk on his face saying he'll do/say anything to keep him safe.

Shelly's the worst.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1363 on: August 31, 2011, 09:31:14 PM »
Adam has said he goes where there's safety.  It makes me shake my head every time a different "side" wins and he walks right over there and stands with them when a second before he was against them...

But at least he's not a dirtbag who swears on his spouse and child and sits in the DR with an ugly smirk on his face saying he'll do/say anything to keep him safe.

Shelly's the worst.
:waves:  hey there -- I peaked in at the show tonight and literally had a hard time watching Shelliar doing her "say anything" to get into Jordon's head again.  What a parasite she is.  Its just unbelievable.  She's very disturbing to watch.  I've always looked forward to the BB season -- but this year -- bad news so far.  I can't believe I'm starting to cheer for Rach now for the win. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1364 on: August 31, 2011, 09:40:47 PM »
LOL!!!  I can't believe I'm rooting for her either, but here I am.  :lol:

I heard a "rumor" that Ragan was standing up in Brendan and Rachel's wedding...(Rumor was from a coworker).

The two were SOOO horrible to each other last year and I imagine it would take alot to get over that...Could it be that she actually IS a great person outside the house?

I think when she's just being herself, she is a decent person.  It's when she's "on" that I have a problem with.  (Of course, I have a million and one problems with Brendan, but that's another story).

Edited for spelling...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:57:45 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1365 on: August 31, 2011, 09:55:09 PM »
Reading the feeds -- Rach said she and Ragan are really close.  I would like to see Rach -- get her confidence back and move on with her life.  Brendon sucks the life right out of her from what I have seen with this season.  But looks like she's going to marry the dork.  (I'm being nice here) Like you, that's a discussion that could go on for a very long time. We'll see what goes down tomorrow.  I'll end up reading the feeds from the show -- I won't be able to sit there and watch the HOH comp.  I want to chime in to watch the drama that happened at the jury house, though.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1366 on: August 31, 2011, 09:57:55 PM »

In the feeds Adam says he has to show more on his "resume" in order to win.  In my book, Adam has shown how a clean game with a good sense of humor and kindness can get you to where he is and that gives him plenty of points on his resume.  I would have no problem if he won.  :tup: He's the polar oppositive of Sheliar.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1367 on: August 31, 2011, 10:04:21 PM »
My last thought of the evening.  I was really hoping for some type of endurance -- since Porch can't play.  Kalia I think will be good with the questions.  Rach and Jordo needed some type of physical challenge for a chance at HOH. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1368 on: August 31, 2011, 10:07:11 PM »
Reading the feeds -- Rach said she and Ragan are really close.  I would like to see Rach -- get her confidence back and move on with her life.  Brendon sucks the life right out of her from what I have seen with this season.  But looks like she's going to marry the dork.  (I'm being nice here) Like you, that's a discussion that could go on for a very long time. We'll see what goes down tomorrow.  I'll end up reading the feeds from the show -- I won't be able to sit there and watch the HOH comp.  I want to chime in to watch the drama that happened at the jury house, though.

Earlier in the season they showed Regan and Matt watching the show together and Regan explained how they have become good friends and she has a good heart and how he will be going to their wedding.

She is her own person without Brendon and a lot more likeable.  I'm wondering how quickly it will take her to revert back to that submissive mouse - or hopefully maybe she won't.  Brendon would NOT care for that.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1369 on: August 31, 2011, 10:15:23 PM »
My last thought of the evening.  I was really hoping for some type of endurance -- since Porch can't play.  Kalia I think will be good with the questions.  Rach and Jordo needed some type of physical challenge for a chance at HOH.

Do you already know what the HOH comp is and who won???
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1370 on: August 31, 2011, 10:16:55 PM »
I also think Adum would be my choice as winner if R/J aren't up there. I really would have liked to see a newbie succeed this season but out of all the gameplay we got to see Adum is most deserving! He has been kind and honest as much as he could be to save his game but never disrespectful to any HG's..moments maybe but never terrible things that stick out in my mind. Sheliar just well everyone here knows how we feel about her..nuff said. Kalia I don't like her all knowing attitude and demeanor the next "Oprah" she aint  :lol3: Porsche is the mememe girl I just can't stomach her. Slim pickings here folks so my hope is R/J/A F3 and Kalia out after Shelly1

The CBS BB tease about the jury house sounds interesting can't wait to see that  :ascared

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1371 on: August 31, 2011, 10:19:55 PM »
Porsche's DRs make me laugh so much. I wonder if she like creates a script for herself when she goes in there :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1372 on: August 31, 2011, 10:23:25 PM »

Do you already know what the HOH comp is and who won???
sorry -- I should have expanded on that thought.  I was hoping for endurance but thinking maybe not because by this time they are usually in lock down when they are doing some type of endurance thing.  Didn't think I was implying I knew the outcome -- geez.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1373 on: August 31, 2011, 10:44:02 PM »
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! Kalia said that she  keeps her mouth SHUT for 15 mintues in the  morning so her boyfriend can get his thoughts together...[he needs to get more than that together] anyway back to Kalia, that is a LIE!!!!! yep, i said it, there is no way kalia can keep her mouth shut that long, I think the man [boyfriend]  must be hearing impaired, and it takes him 15 mintues to find his hearing aides, i bet he turns those hearing aides down :lol3:..Grace is mean today, not really, i am just having some fun :hearts:

Grace!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1374 on: August 31, 2011, 11:05:52 PM »
Porsche's DRs make me laugh so much. I wonder if she like creates a script for herself when she goes in there :lol:

:lol3: I truly think she does.  She has said in feeds that when this is all over she wants to give up being a hostess and go to Hollywood and make movies    :wohoo: