Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268839 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1225 on: August 29, 2011, 04:04:10 PM »
OK,  serious question here. Please help me out.
If Adam or Shelly won POV, and both agreed to take down Rachel and Jordan (duo effect) (and I know they wouldn't have) but if they did...
Who would have ended up on the block?  You can't be a replacement nom if you have the veto and you can't be nom'd if you're HOH.
So Adam/Shelly were Veto holders, Rachel/Jordan were removed from the block and Porsche/Kalia were HOH. Who would have gone up BB?  :duno:

If Adam and Sheliar had won the Veto, then they simply have saved themselves from being replacements.  If Kalia and Porche had won, there was still the risk to Adam and Sheliar to be put up.
Right, I get that. I'm asking what would have happened if Adam/Shelly used the Veto on Rachel/Jordan. (I know they wouldn't, but "what if")
I guess I'm saying that BB's thinking this week was flawed because it could have ended up with no one on the block in my scenario.
Unless someone out there can point out where I'm not seeing something to think what I'm thinking. LOL

It works the same as the final Veto, when there are only 4 players.  1 is HOH, 2 are nominated, 1 is safe.

If the person who is already safe wins the veto, it is void.  They are not going to put themselves on the block.

They are also the only vote.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1226 on: August 29, 2011, 04:06:45 PM »

ATTN AMERICA!! 1:20pm Cameras 1/2 - Rachel tells Jordan "I took a pregnancy test - its negative" - let the Rumors end! #bb13 #NotPreggers

THANK YOU!!!  I missed it.  I'll post it in the live thread, even though it's a half hour late.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1227 on: August 29, 2011, 04:07:09 PM »
Ahhhh, it is voided. I've never seen that situation, so I was baffled.  THANKS  :hrt:

On another note, I was reading the feeds and thought...Wow, Rachel would be so pretty if she would always dress like this!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1228 on: August 29, 2011, 04:24:29 PM »
don't believe it; i bet she tested too soon

she didn't test too soon, she could be lieing but she hasnt tested too soon, if she's 2-3 weeks late, that puts her way beyond the "too soon" territory, plus, it's been 2 weeks since Brendon has gone home,  B:)  wont get into the specifics, but definitely not too soon. 

That isnt to say she isnt lieing... 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1229 on: August 29, 2011, 04:26:48 PM »
I agree, Thunder!  Rachel has been looking really pretty lately.  Loved her floppy hat and sunglasses yesterday morning.  Now SHE would look good in Kalia's adopted bikini...she wears orange well.

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1230 on: August 29, 2011, 04:34:49 PM »
Jordan and Adams' conversation just now is reassuring. If Adam is being honest (and I'm still not sure) then that means next week will be Adam/Rachel/Jordan against Porsche/Kalia... and I'm liking those odds.

It's imperative that Kalia doesn't win HOH on Thursday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a physical competition that Rachel, or even Jordan, could dominate. I wish they'd focus on evicting Kalia opposed to Porsche though...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1231 on: August 29, 2011, 04:40:27 PM »
 :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1232 on: August 29, 2011, 04:50:53 PM »
I said Hey Hey Hey...what you got to say...hollywood, hollywood ..swinging, Grace..sure..aint going back 84 freaking pages.

soooooooooooo is everybody ok, is everybody Happy...i sure do hope so, man, i am tellin ya...it's hard being a caregiver, but i got to do what i got to do...ok what is going on in that bb house...update..pretty please, with sweet, & low on top :keeta:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1233 on: August 29, 2011, 04:56:31 PM »
to tell the truth, no not the game show, but what i think....i really think adam will back up jordon, and rachel, but..thats only if kalia doesnt win hoh, adam is a BIG TIME FLOATER..he just goes to the power, driftwood, i tell ya...nothing but...a big ole driftwood, but yep. if R/J wins hoh he will be with them, if kaila wins hoh, he will be will K/P
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1234 on: August 29, 2011, 04:57:03 PM »
My heart goes out to you, Grace!   :hrt:  Been a daily caregiver myself for a family member for almost 30 years, and I'm only 47!  :yess:  Caregiving definitely has its moments.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1235 on: August 29, 2011, 04:59:42 PM »
My heart goes out to you, Grace!   :hrt:  Been a daily caregiver myself for a family member for almost 30 years, and I'm only 47!  :yess:  Caregiving definitely has its moments.

thank you paisley :hearts:..i need someone to type to me :lol3:..cuz i am going freaking nuts...help me...type to me :lol3:

but hubby is doing greattttttttttttttttttt :<3

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1236 on: August 29, 2011, 05:04:07 PM »
:::Screaming at the houseguests through my computer screen:::

SAY SOMETHING...ANYTHING...SO GRACE DOESN'T LOSE IT!!!!!!  It won't be pretty.   (:;)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1237 on: August 29, 2011, 05:07:29 PM »

wow, you were 17 years old when you had to care for a family member....wow, i got ALOT of RESPECT for you. i mean ALOT, and you have got to be a PRECIOUS woman, thank God for you Paisley :<3

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1238 on: August 29, 2011, 05:10:54 PM »
Listening to Adam talk out loud to himself, I definitely believe he'd prefer to stick with Jordan and Rachel.  And unless he's being confronted with any type of aggressiveness (Jordan was a bit more aggressive than usual this afternoon), what he says to those two is genuine.   

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1239 on: August 29, 2011, 05:12:05 PM »
 :lol3: I got the feeds, Paisley...but i just cant watch those fools today, Grace...has had it, shelly better still be going home...if not, I will drag her out..of..that..house..i mean it bb (:;)...i am not like a upbeat person, at this moment..so NO...FT...NO...POWER..or, else :knuckles:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1240 on: August 29, 2011, 05:12:51 PM »
Thanks!   :-[  Yup...17 when I started and everyday since then.  Best journey of my life without a doubt!   :tup:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1241 on: August 29, 2011, 05:16:29 PM »
Listening to Adam talk out loud to himself, I definitely believe he'd prefer to stick with Jordan and Rachel.  And unless he's being confronted with any type of aggressiveness (Jordan was a bit more aggressive than usual this afternoon), what he says to those two is genuine.

i really do think he wants to stick with jordon, :waves: but if kalia wins hoh, adam will be going up to kalia like a dog with his tail a wagging, with bacon hanging out of  his mouth.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1242 on: August 29, 2011, 05:20:48 PM »
Thanks!   :-[  Yup...17 when I started and everyday since then.  Best journey of my life without a doubt!   :tup:

:hugs: i hear ya!!! it is a wonderful thing to give to those we love....i have no problem , my hubby is the most wonderful man i have ever met, and i would do anything for him, I love him sooooooooooo much, I thank God he is here, with me, everyday, and i know he would do the same for me...oh, my...i was getting some tears in my eyes. :'(

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1243 on: August 29, 2011, 05:31:29 PM »
I can not believe how dissapointing this season has been.  If they were going to make it so easy for Jordan and Rachel to go to the final 2, why did they just not have a Jordan, Rachel, Brendon and Jeff season.  This season has been so predictable, if Jordan or Rachel are on the nomination block, have a twist so that it will be in their favor.  There is no doubt in my mind they encouraged Porsche to open the box, who is not when you haven't won a dime and they dangle $10,000 in your face.  I would.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1244 on: August 29, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »
If Kalia wins HOH, Jordan and Rachel will be up there begging and turning on Adam, too.  We're at that point in the game.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1245 on: August 29, 2011, 06:47:25 PM »
Evel Dick calls her "Kalishamu."   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:  Yeh...she beached herself in bed all summer long in the BB house.  God help me, if she wins this thing.

The latest tweet from ED:

@stephg303 Stephanie Roby
"@nhdogmom: Kalia talking about "annihilating ED in an argument is comical. #bb13" @EvelDick would make her cry.

@EvelDick Evel Dick Donato
@stephg303 @nhdogmom The only thing Kalishamu has annihilated this season is the groceries

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

If y'all can't tell by my :snicker: snide posts, today I'm facing my problem with K.A.D.D. (Kalia Attention Deficit Disorder) and have forced myself to pay attention to her.  ED has become my official therapist.

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1246 on: August 29, 2011, 07:25:15 PM »
Literally every time I turn on the feeds, Kalia is tucking into a meal... It's actually quite astonishing how much she's able to stomach. She must have had at least three lunches and two dinners already.  :ascared

Offline lastnamefirst

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1247 on: August 29, 2011, 07:51:09 PM »
Literally every time I turn on the feeds, Kalia is tucking into a meal... It's actually quite astonishing how much she's able to stomach. She must have had at least three lunches and two dinners already.  :ascared

Ah, if only that made her stop talking for a little ................but no   :lala

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1248 on: August 29, 2011, 09:48:47 PM »

Noticed tonight in feeds that J and R talking about keeping sheliar on thinking she won't get votes in jury house.

Sheliar has gotten to them - who knows what she's promised now maybe more six figure jobs all around  :lol3:- and my suspicions that sheliar could take the $500 K are becoming more and more strong.  And you know what, if J & R don't evict sheliar, J & R don't deserve to win.  :'(

At this point, I wouldn't mind if Adam, Porsche, Jordon, Rachel, Kalia won - all pretty equally non impressive but still not backstabbing meanies like sheliar.  :knuckles:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1249 on: August 29, 2011, 09:51:37 PM »
I am not a fan of Kalia AT ALL, but I find that attacking her about her weight is lacking in creativity.  I can only imagine how much any normal person might eat when sitting around ALL DAY in a situation where everyone is constantly backstabbing and there is NOTHING to do but wait for the next event.  If homophobic words from Jeff are offensive(and they are),  fat slurs are just as bad, at least in my book.  If I remember correctly, Kalia is not the only house guest to pack on a few pounds while locked up in that house.
ED's nick name for her is completely offensive.  That's exactly why I am not a fan of his
Criticize her because she is annoying as hell and acts like she has this thing won already.  Leave her body out of it.