Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 268855 times)

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #1175 on: August 28, 2011, 09:53:45 PM »
I haven't done a lot of posting on the site. I love to read all the posts and the people that post the live feeds happenings are amazing :hrt:!
With that said I have to get my dislike of Kalia off my chest! She is driving me nuts! I swear I have developed a twitch from listening to her! She talks just to hear her own voice. She is one of those people that has to one up everyone, if you have a story she can one better you. she can not stand for anyone else to be centre of attention. Even if someone else is talking and everyones attention is on that person she is in the backround singing, humming, clapping her hands and dancing as if to say hey..over here look at me look I'm doing something someone please notice me!!!
Me thinks she is used to being in her sister the doctor's shadow!
I find her to be one of the more ignorant HGs. If she pulls the race card one more time I'm going to scream!!!! She goes on about how she has played and fought thru this game, the only things I've seen her do in this house is sleep and eat! She has some nerve saying anyting about anybody and what they wear in the house after she had the nerve to wear twig Shelly's two piece! I'm a big girl and proud but there are certain things that a big girl should never wear and that is a TWO PIECE! If you can't see the ties in the back because of the rolls it means NO!!!!!!!!!!!! She talks while she eats, she eats with her mouth open I swear to God I saw her eating in her sleep! JK  :lol:
Sorry for the long post had to get that out!!! I won't even get into the rest of that bunch!

Thanks for listening!! :<3 :hearts:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1176 on: August 28, 2011, 10:04:27 PM »
She talks while she eats, she eats with her mouth open

True story.  Couldn't agree more and makes updating annoyingly challenged. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1177 on: August 28, 2011, 10:18:36 PM »
If Jordan were to contemplate saving Shelly, she's not going to save her without Rachel's complete and absolute support...and Rachel does not want to save her under any circumstances.  That's why I'm not worried about Shelly going home.  No way would Jordan split with Rachel to save Shelly...no way no way no way.   

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1178 on: August 28, 2011, 10:20:26 PM »
I swear I have developed a twitch from listening to her!

I've developed KADD...Kalia Attention Deficit Disorder.  I just cannot pay attention to her anymore.   :lala

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1179 on: August 28, 2011, 10:22:17 PM »
I swear I have developed a twitch from listening to her!

I've developed KADD...Kalia Attention Deficit Disorder.  I just cannot pay attention to her anymore.   :lala

:lol3: The only cure is her getting evicted!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1180 on: August 28, 2011, 10:36:45 PM »
If Jordan were to contemplate saving Shelly, she's not going to save her without Rachel's complete and absolute support...and Rachel does not want to save her under any circumstances.  That's why I'm not worried about Shelly going home.  No way would Jordan split with Rachel to save Shelly...no way no way no way.   

I sure hope you are right because Sheliar has outstayed her welcome and she needs to go  :yess:  OTOH look how sheliar got under Jeff's skin and he was actually telling R to be nice to her up in the HOH room when sheliar came to do more of her b.s.ing.  I tried to yell at the TV screen to get rid of her, but he was too brainwashed by her to listen to me  :lol3:

You would think someone as tough and sharp as Jeff would have figured out that she could easily lie and backstab him too.  So that is why I am holding out this shred of  :ascared that R may be persuaded.  Maybe she'll promise R not only a wedding but an all expense paid trip around the world for the honeymoon  :snicker:

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1181 on: August 28, 2011, 11:30:31 PM »
My hatred for Shelly is only shadowed by my hatred for Kalia.
Kalia needs to go out in 5th, I pray that R/J win HOH and they realize that this needs to happen. At this point, Kalia is in a good position to actually WIN the whole competition... that would be disastrous.

This is my ideal turnout now...

1st. Rachel
2nd. Jordan
3rd. Adam
4th. Porsche
5th. Kalia
6th. Shelly

I know Rachel wont win against Jordan, but at that point I'd be happy with whichever outcome. Just really hoping for some serious competition dominance from these two girls. Jordan really needs to start pulling her weight..

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1182 on: August 29, 2011, 01:19:00 AM »
Well I watched the new episode of Big Brother, and realized I was wrong, Porsche didn't get to pick teams after all...the Hg's got to pick partners, thank God!!! So ready for Wednesday & Thursday...Rachel or Jordan better win HOH, or Adumb will probably flip again!! Go Rachel or Jordan...WIN HOH!!!  :please:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1183 on: August 29, 2011, 07:40:21 AM »
I watched last night's BB episode this morning and whoa!   Shelly really didn't come off looking very good at all.  Really.   She STILL couldn't even admit to Jeff that she was with Dani and continued to lie.  And, as someone else here predicted, she set it up so that Adam would take the fall.  (Now, I don't get why she didn't blame Rachel, and LOVE that Rachel just sort of removed herself from the discussion at one point.)   

Based on their conversations in the house, I got the impression that Jeff was doing all of the yelling and stomping around.   That's not really what I saw.   

And, I'm not at all getting my hopes up that J&R will HOH this week.  Lowered expectations.   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1184 on: August 29, 2011, 08:10:08 AM »
I watched last night's BB episode this morning and whoa!   Shelly really didn't come off looking very good at all.  Really.   She STILL couldn't even admit to Jeff that she was with Dani and continued to lie.  And, as someone else here predicted, she set it up so that Adam would take the fall.  (Now, I don't get why she didn't blame Rachel, and LOVE that Rachel just sort of removed herself from the discussion at one point.)   

Based on their conversations in the house, I got the impression that Jeff was doing all of the yelling and stomping around.   That's not really what I saw.   

And, I'm not at all getting my hopes up that J&R will HOH this week.  Lowered expectations.

The JJ's had a major backstabbing betrayal by sheliar and sheliar responded by yelling at J.  She is one sick puppy.

This week's outcome feels very up in the air.  I hope sheliar is evicted but a part of me fears she will take her conniving ways and somehow fly thru to the $500K which would be horrible, given the person she is.  It has not been a good season.  Oh well, there's always next year, and Survivor.  Coach on the beaches of the South Pacific conducting his early morning yoga will be a welcome relief from all of this.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 08:28:18 AM by Kate04 »

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1185 on: August 29, 2011, 09:16:49 AM »
I too hope that J and R are not dumb enough to fall for Shelley's lies again!  I do not think they will be because Sh is responsible for putting out Jeff and Brendon

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1186 on: August 29, 2011, 09:33:43 AM »
If Shelly survives this week, it will be because R/J decide keeping her is most beneficial, not because they have been swayed by her fake attempts to make amends.  They know she isn't the slightest bit trustworthy. 

It comes down to who is best to keep.  If you are worried about who you can beat in comps, Shelly is obviously the least threatening to keep.  If you worry about who you can trust to protect you if protection is needed, Adam is the better option (by a hair). 

I hope its Adam they keep, mainly because I am hoping they win HoH and put up Kalia and Porsche.  If K/P are both on the block by Thursday, I'd trust Adam to vote with R/J and eliminate  the person that best furthers his game.  I don't trust Shelly to do anything logical at this point. 

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1187 on: August 29, 2011, 09:50:40 AM »
If Shelly survives this week, it will be because R/J decide keeping her is most beneficial, not because they have been swayed by her fake attempts to make amends.  They know she isn't the slightest bit trustworthy. 

It comes down to who is best to keep.  If you are worried about who you can beat in comps, Shelly is obviously the least threatening to keep.  If you worry about who you can trust to protect you if protection is needed, Adam is the better option (by a hair). 

I hope its Adam they keep, mainly because I am hoping they win HoH and put up Kalia and Porsche.  If K/P are both on the block by Thursday, I'd trust Adam to vote with R/J and eliminate  the person that best furthers his game.  I don't trust Shelly to do anything logical at this point.

I'm pretty sure that they would keep Adam.  Shelly has already proven that she would turn on them once. I also think it's CRUCIAL that she be sent home before the Final 4.  What better way to say I told you so.  At this point, if she had stuck with Jeff and Jordan she would have been safe still, in theory. 

Annnd the FT coming to life...something coming or was it just to make our paranoid players even more shaken
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1188 on: August 29, 2011, 09:55:46 AM »
 :waves: Good Morning  just got finished reading the overnight updates. So I wonder what or who I can bitch about today  :lol3:

I did see the beginning of BBAD and heard Sheliar talking about how Tony will set her straight when she gets home yada yada yada..boy would I like to be that fly on the wall and just watch her face  :ascared

We all know how much she lies and so do the HG's.. but I think she really dug herself in when she tried to pass off the Fortune Teller secret leak on P/K..(1) those 2 girls are never gonna think that they would make such a booboo because they are "Danified" and the "smartest" HG's now. Sheliar got zapped right there. In the last few days they have been saying they need her but from the overnite discussion my take is that lil slip finally sent them over the edge and realize she is not gonna stay loyal..P/K were stupid if they thought she would anyway :groan: Even tho Sheliar has "made up" with Jordon she is still toast on Thursday. Rachel is not going to let her change her mind no way. I think that K/P will now push R/J in voting Sheliar out.. not that they need too R/J are not voting out Adum. Portia was not happy last nite about the FT thing and Dani who they disgustingly worship told them not to trust Sheliar

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1189 on: August 29, 2011, 09:59:18 AM »
yes...what about the FT and the report of a diamond veto?

If Shelly goes home, Adam gets a Golden Key...which could POSSIBLY be the key to a Diamond Power of Veto? Doesn't that allow him to redo the noms?? If so, he could change anyone's noms...if he aligns w/ R/J and they are on the block, he could remove them. If he aligns with K/P and someone R/J do win and have nom'd them, he could save them.

He could be very very powerful this week without doing a thing.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1190 on: August 29, 2011, 10:09:53 AM »
Do we know for sure Adam or Shelly gets a golden key?   :duno:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1191 on: August 29, 2011, 10:10:56 AM »
 :waves: GeorgiaPeach.. "The Golden Key" thing scares me that could be the final twist that ruins any chance for J/R..so let's hope BB doesn't fix the lock and that S/A don't get in there and mess with it  :groan:

Ofcourse BB's thinking is lets give Adum who has sat on his butt all season the DPOV ..that would so piss me and thousands of viewers off  (:;)

I swear if Sheliar stays I'm gonna need valium to stand watching her the next 2 weeks :lol3: ok maybe not valium  :colors

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1192 on: August 29, 2011, 10:16:35 AM »

Paisley..since they went back to the "Duos" who ever was safe got a "Golden Key" if they are saying both come off because of duos rules then yup I'm thinking like GeorgiaPeach that whoever is safe gets one..but if Adum does get it because Sheliar is evicted doesn't that include no playing in comps for HOH/Veto so that brings him automatically to F3..ok here goes my mind  :colors

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1193 on: August 29, 2011, 10:27:34 AM »

Paisley..since they went back to the "Duos" who ever was safe got a "Golden Key" if they are saying both come off because of duos rules then yup I'm thinking like GeorgiaPeach that whoever is safe gets one..but if Adum does get it because Sheliar is evicted doesn't that include no playing in comps for HOH/Veto so that brings him automatically to F3..ok here goes my mind  :colors

I'm thinking that they won't give Adam/Shelly a Golden Key this week.  I think that once the person is evicted they will go back to normal.  I could be wrong but I personally don't seem them giving a golden key.  I think another twist is coming but it's not that.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1194 on: August 29, 2011, 10:30:50 AM »
i agree, i do not think golden key but i do think we are do for an America's Vote which could be DPV

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1195 on: August 29, 2011, 10:36:59 AM »
I'm having a hard time imagining how a Golden Key could come into play this late in the game.  With only five people left after this upcoming eviction, it just doesn't seem workable...or even fair, for that matter.  Same with a DPV.  Just not enough people left for either one.

Maybe the Fortune Teller is a variation of Pandora's Box, reserved for the houseguest who survives this week instead of the HOH, and Adam will finally get his margarita party.   :hosed

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1196 on: August 29, 2011, 10:41:31 AM »
I am still trying to figure out if Adam is with Porsche and Kalia or Jordan and Rachel.  I thought J/R, but last night he seemed like he was all about P/K.  Hopefully he is with J/R.

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1197 on: August 29, 2011, 11:09:21 AM »
I am DIEING to know what is going on with the fortune teller! I hope whatever it is either benefits Rachel and Jordan or just stays quiet. Has anyone heard any rumors of what it could be?!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1198 on: August 29, 2011, 11:29:33 AM »
according to the tweets of the 'Big Brother' Fortune Teller on Twitter, she will only perform for Golden Key Holders... My guess: Whichever one of Adam or Shelly that stay behind get the final golden key (as per the "Golden Key Rules" which are once again in effect this week), which unlocks the Fortune Teller's only fortune: The location of the Diamond Veto, which is in the crystal ball on the table next to her.

OMG!!

I get all my info here. :lol:

Guess this is all spec then? But I like it!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1199 on: August 29, 2011, 11:43:07 AM »
Oh jeez adam is such a wildcard you never know what he would do with the diamond veto. I wonder is rachel or jordan won hoh and put up kalia and porsche if he would use it on them forcing either jordan or rachel up?