Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3

<< < (3/292) > >>

bbjunkey:

--- Quote from: Albert5433 on August 19, 2011, 10:30:50 AM ---I really disagree with Kate regarding Shelly.

I am not her fan at all (she reminds me in looks and bearing of Charlize Theron's depiction of the serial killer Aileen Wuormos in the movie Monster)...she is a liar but no more than most of the players are.

I do believe that she is completely loyal to Jordeff...I also believe that she, her husband and her daughter have a real, loving, nurturing relationship. I watched their daughter yesterday in the show's clip....you cannot fake that level of awareness or that sense of closeness...that comes from a lifetime (no matter how short to date it has been) of parental involvement and nurturing.

Anyway, I hope Jeff uses his head for more than a hatrack and noms Dani...dont backdoor, dont make deals...just make the move while you can...if you do, either Jordan or Jeff will win the whole game! If not, look for Dani to win the next HoH in the double eviction and evict Jeff and it will be Dani all the way.

--- End quote ---

Couldn't agree more in regards to the JJ scenario.  This HOH for Jeff is pivotal in their game. IF He doesn't make the bold move on D -- he's toast.  She has the veto anyway -- good excuse to put her up -- just tell her you're going to play anyway.  So what's the difference?  Only that she will play to keep herself safe -- not to take someone else off.   He says he's a straight up guy -- well Jeff be straight up -- put D up!!

TexasLady:
I agree with you Albert. Just DO  it. Put Dani up. Dani hasn't had a problem shifting her positions and she's put him up twice. I think he should put her up with Kalia. That way if one comes down, the other will still be on the block. Jeff could use a pawn to replace one, but he'd have to be really careful who he put up.

Libby:
I think his only clear option is to put up Dani and Kalia against each other so they can't save each other.  If Porsche happens to win the veto, I think she can be strong-armed into not using it. And if Dani or Kalia win, then Porsche goes up as a replacement.  Regardless of who goes home, the D/K/P alliance is weakened by losing a number.

Paisley:

--- Quote from: Libby on August 19, 2011, 11:08:39 AM ---I think his only clear option is to put up Dani and Kalia against each other so they can't save each other.  If Porsche happens to win the veto, I think she can be strong-armed into not using it. And if Dani or Kalia win, then Porsche goes up as a replacement.  Regardless of who goes home, the D/K/P alliance is weakened by losing a number.

--- End quote ---

You're right.  I hadn't thought about it that way...I'd only been thinking about Daniele using the veto card if she wasn't on the block.  Jeff said he would ask production today for clarification on how the veto card can be used, so I'm guessing until then he won't be making any decisions.

RJL:
Another thing to watch for this week, is who will start to break away from the JJ alliance. Adam and Racheal in particular, have to know they are low on the pecking order in their own alliance, and unlike Shelly, I don't believe either of them is going to simply try to push JJ to the end. Also, Brendon did mention when he speaking to Julie, that Racheal was going to "shake things up". Considering there are already two distinct sides to the house, is Racheal already thinking about making a move away from the JJ alliance, once she knows she is safe this week?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version