Author Topic: Who Goes Home? [Week 6] [SPOILERS]  (Read 7315 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Who Goes Home? [Week 6] [SPOILERS]
« on: August 17, 2011, 08:01:45 PM »
Okay, I think this starts the jury of seven. Either way, someone's going out the door this week. Pretend you're in the shoes of the houseguests. Who do you think's going? Votes are definitely encouraged.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Who Goes Home? [Week 6] [SPOILERS]
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 07:46:52 AM »
I so want Shelly to go because I am so sick and tired of her personality and her lies and b.s.  However, I have this sinking feeling  :groan: that she will stay and Brendon will be evicted.

And poor Jordon will have to go back to babysit Rachel  :lol3:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 10:11:21 AM »
Brendon's going home.  Personally, I have nothing against Shelly while I have plenty of bad things to say about Brendon.  Besides, who's a bigger threat -- Shelly or Brendon?  Even Jeff knows Brendon's a bigger threat, although that's why he tried to get others to vote out Shelly, since Brendon's a bigger target than Jeff.

Belle Book

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 10:23:05 AM »
I think Shelly. I think it might tie if Adam votes Brendon, which would mean Brendon goes

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 12:29:40 PM »
I want Shelly to go home, but I have a sinking feeling that Brendon is going to go!!! If Adam were smart he, Jeff, and Jordan would vote to keep Brendon, then that keeps them in a good position to win HOH and get rid of Danielle, Kalia, or Porsche!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 03:00:27 PM »
I want Shelly to go home, but I have a sinking feeling that Brendon is going to go!!! If Adam were smart he, Jeff, and Jordan would vote to keep Brendon, then that keeps them in a good position to win HOH and get rid of Danielle, Kalia, or Porsche!!!

That is the KEY word SMART!!!!  These people DO NOT think SMART....if they did the obvious choice would be Shelly...putting aside how you feel about someone, you are there for one purpose and that is to win BB...it is not a popularity contest...I  am amazed at how they think Shelly is going to get them anywhere....Keep her and your next...  :neener:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 03:19:06 PM »

That is the KEY word SMART!!!!  These people DO NOT think SMART....if they did the obvious choice would be Shelly...putting aside how you feel about someone, you are there for one purpose and that is to win BB...it is not a popularity contest...I  am amazed at how they think Shelly is going to get them anywhere....Keep her and your next...  :neener:

That's what I was thinking!! You don't have to like someone to vote to keep yourself safe!  :lol:  I love the way you think!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 03:30:53 PM »

That's what I was thinking!! You don't have to like someone to vote to keep yourself safe!  :lol:  I love the way you think!

What really gets to me is like when Jeff says things like "you  don't have the votes, i would be voting with the house...why would i stick my neck out"   so here is me sticking my neck out hoping he goes on the block with who cares anyone else and doesn't win the veto...and I'd love to be the one saying "Sorry Pardner....don't want to stick my neck out!"  (the ? he should ask himself is why would i stick my neck out.....you idiot so your not NEXT...MaHawHaw)  do these people really know how to play the game...i think that is debateable!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 03:58:17 PM »
I'm afraid Jeff made a big mistake letting Adam win the POV, he could have changed the game if he had made a move for himself. We'll see.

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 04:25:34 PM »

I actually think it would be a bad idea for Jordan and Jeff to vote out Shelly. Shelly is completely loyal to the two of them, and wants to go to the Final 3 with them, whereas Brendon just wants to get himself and Rachel ahead.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 04:49:43 PM »

I actually think it would be a bad idea for Jordan and Jeff to vote out Shelly. Shelly is completely loyal to the two of them, and wants to go to the Final 3 with them, whereas Brendon just wants to get himself and Rachel ahead.

It was definitely a BAD IDEA for Jeff to throw that POV COMP!!!  IMO, he's just like Daniel, doesn't want the blood on his hands!!! I kinda like Shelly, but she's not competition...just another coat tail rider!! If Brendon goes tonight, that's just less of a chance for Jeff to stay, cause he's on their radar!!! I'm very fearful "The Misfit Dolls" are gonna go far, if someone doesn't do something soon!!! And then I will b very very upset!!!

Offline hurricane

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 05:07:38 PM »
I think it will be Brendon that goes home. I think these people are going to vote more emotionally rather than thinking strategically which one would make them stronger.

Offline StephenWasHere

• RFF Full Member
  • *gasp* You are SUCH a liar, Tom!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 07:55:56 PM »
I'd really love to see Brendon walk out the door for the 2nd time this summer.

My gut feeling
Brendon gets booted 5-1 (Rachel is the only one to keep him)
Brendon gets booted 3-3 (Kalia/Porsche/Adam boot Brendon while Jeff/Jordan/Rachel boot Shelly. Daniele boots Brendon)

I really hope Kalia or Porsche win HOH but maybe that's becuase I inexplicably love Kalia still even after her crazy week as HOH.
TAR25- Shelley/Nici, Amy/Maya, Kym/Alli, Keith/Whitney
Survivor SJDS: Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 11:26:09 PM »

My gut feeling was right, unfortunately, the lying b.s. er is still in the house.  :groan:

I'm telling you guys, if they had been smart they would have evicted her because Brendon was never going to win the $500 K but now that Shelly is sitll in the house she can keep growing faces and butter up who she needs to and throw under the bus who she needs to and WIN the big bucks.

The only way she won't win IMO is if Jeff gets wised up and puts her up on the block and campaigns to get her out.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 06:09:18 AM »

My gut feeling was right, unfortunately, the lying b.s. er is still in the house.  :groan:

I'm telling you guys, if they had been smart they would have evicted her because Brendon was never going to win the $500 K but now that Shelly is sitll in the house she can keep growing faces and butter up who she needs to and throw under the bus who she needs to and WIN the big bucks.

The only way she won't win IMO is if Jeff gets wised up and puts her up on the block and campaigns to get her out.

Spoiler....
after watching after dark,  and the J's, Racheal and Shelly in HoH...Shelly tells the girls downstairs that she is going to tell Racheal off...she heads to the HoH and starts running her mouth, and I was so proud of Racheal that she didn't stoop to her level...some of it was telling her about the lies etc... and since they have to work together...yadda  yadda bs....so lets talk LIES Shelly...next to Danielle i think you might have that one sewed up!!  Jeff said after that he (in so many words) thought what Shelly did was uncalled for, and also glad Racheal held strong didn't fire back at her.  Now i will go out on the ledge here and say i bet Shelly runs her mouth to all the other girls that she let Racheal have it......at least Jeff and Jordon has a different perspective of Shelly now...they both said they think she has been lying to everyone in the house...but Jordon thinks she is still loyal to the J's....(of course they want to see that job she is getting Jeff happen lol)  When i look back at all the things Shelly has said about Racheal it was more of an attack on Racheals character (she isn't the only one in that house that wears skimpy shorts, tops or bathing suits...Daniel, Porshe, even Kalia has some in that catagory)  the things that ticked me off the most about Shelly is her attack on the bedding, shorts, bathing suit bottom....etc...of Racheal/Brendon.....if and i say IF she is 41 yrs old act like it why be so Catty all that does to me is demeanor her.... i didn't see her correcting Daniel or Kalia on their vulgar talk about sex body parts....seems like she is trying to fit in with the Dani crew ...it's certainly not becoming of her.  (i realize she has these little sidebar talks about their clothes, etc...but then she tells everyone else what she said...that's what i'm talking about)  sorry for venting (:;)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 06:49:07 AM »

Spoiler....
after watching after dark,  and the J's, Racheal and Shelly in HoH...Shelly tells the girls downstairs that she is going to tell Racheal off...she heads to the HoH and starts running her mouth, and I was so proud of Racheal that she didn't stoop to her level...some of it was telling her about the lies etc... and since they have to work together...yadda  yadda bs....so lets talk LIES Shelly...next to Danielle i think you might have that one sewed up!!  Jeff said after that he (in so many words) thought what Shelly did was uncalled for, and also glad Racheal held strong didn't fire back at her.  Now i will go out on the ledge here and say i bet Shelly runs her mouth to all the other girls that she let Racheal have it......at least Jeff and Jordon has a different perspective of Shelly now...they both said they think she has been lying to everyone in the house...but Jordon thinks she is still loyal to the J's....(of course they want to see that job she is getting Jeff happen lol)  When i look back at all the things Shelly has said about Racheal it was more of an attack on Racheals character (she isn't the only one in that house that wears skimpy shorts, tops or bathing suits...Daniel, Porshe, even Kalia has some in that catagory)  the things that ticked me off the most about Shelly is her attack on the bedding, shorts, bathing suit bottom....etc...of Racheal/Brendon.....if and i say IF she is 41 yrs old act like it why be so Catty all that does to me is demeanor her.... i didn't see her correcting Daniel or Kalia on their vulgar talk about sex body parts....seems like she is trying to fit in with the Dani crew ...it's certainly not becoming of her.  (i realize she has these little sidebar talks about their clothes, etc...but then she tells everyone else what she said...that's what i'm talking about)  sorry for venting (:;)

Vent away  :tup: I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.  Shelley is pure scum.  She is mean, catty, a blatant liar, now has about 5 or 6 faces (each uglier than the next I should add) and has betrayed people who trusted her from the beginning.

I fear she will win the $500K though because her brash pushiness and lies have gotten her to where she is and unless Jeff has the foresight to get rid of her, she's goin' to end.  I HOPE I AM WRONG BUT I CAN SEE IT HAPPENING  :groan:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 09:04:05 AM »
Shelly is still not as catty as the "Misfit Dolls"    I'd still rather her win the game instead of one of them!!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 11:22:38 AM »
Shelly is still not as catty as the "Misfit Dolls"    I'd still rather her win the game instead of one of them!!!

Agreed 1000%!!!  Disclaimer: I'm a huge Shelly fan.  Her ability to help other houseguests do what's right for themselves outweighs her lying IMO.  On a personal level, I've learned a lot from her pep talks and think she has an amazing gift for positive, life-changing advice.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 11:37:20 AM »
I like how she motivates people. And if I give her credit, she has managed to put the focus on Rachel rather than on herself. (for now.) I don't like how she did it though, but it just might keep her until the end.  :umn: