Author Topic: If it was up to you  (Read 3852 times)

Offline PLG1962

• RFF Not So Newbie
If it was up to you
« on: August 20, 2011, 08:05:27 PM »
Who would you like to see evicted next America ...for this Australian it would have to be Rachel ughhhh  B:)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:57:08 PM by PLG1962 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: If it was up to you
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 11:01:44 PM »
If it was up to me.. it would be Kalia in a heartbeat. She never stops talking. She talks fast and worst of all she never stops eating while she talks..   :iok

Welcome to RFF PLG1962!

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 11:17:50 PM »
Dani - definitely.  She annoys me to no end with her stupid whispering and complaining.   And, I don't get half of the things she's trying to be funny about.  Its more annoying than anything. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline PLG1962

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 12:04:44 AM »
I don't mind Dani I mean I know she is sneaky but at least everyone knows she is with Rachel she thinks she is perfect and without fault which irritates the heck outta me

BB USA is way different than when we had the Aussie version, which the public actually voted out the House Guests after they were nominated and the HG's would have to give a reason as to why they nominated person x  eg I am voting for x because they never clean or wash the dishes and we all take turns etc etc

I wish Dom was still in the house

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 10:32:37 AM »
I want Jeff's re-nom to be Dani and I want her voted out.  I feel like Dani had been getting a lot of help from production and it made her cocky.  I think once Dani started blabbing the production secret to Kalia, they cut Dani off.  It was pretty clear in her game change (which she basically stole from Shelly).  She was trying to win so she could say she did it without her daddy's help but she would have won because of productions help so she would be in the same boat IMO.  :ascared

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 11:18:26 AM »
May I know what kind of production help
She received?

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 11:40:41 AM »
May I know what kind of production help
She received?

It was on the feeds, there was more than one time.  But the biggest one the HoH she won the second time where they had to guess how many olives, etc...

Dani had been in the DR a long, long time.  When she came out, Dani told Porsche she had been reading and memorizing.  she said the comp coming up was questions and that she had the answers... It went to Palms.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 11:58:24 AM »
It was on the feeds, there was more than one time.  But the biggest one the HoH she won the second time where they had to guess how many olives, etc...

Dani had been in the DR a long, long time.  When she came out, Dani told Porsche she had been reading and memorizing.  she said the comp coming up was questions and that she had the answers... It went to Palms.

Whoa!! I didn't know that!  :ascared
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 03:00:59 PM »
Rachel!  She's nutty as a fruit cake!

Belle Book

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 05:01:07 PM »
I am rooting for Dani so I want Jeff out, but I think Kalia and Adam least deserve to be in the house. I can't stand either of them. All Kalia does is eat, and all Adam does is smoke. Its unbelievable that two idiots like this could be counted on for key decisions. Just like two weeks ago Adam decided to keep Rachel over Lawon. He is so dumb, or its Kalia with her dumb decisions trying to make a deal with Rachel. These two just don't deserve to be playing the game.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2011, 06:29:10 PM »
Well I hope everything goes thru in Jeff's plan and DANI is the next to go..She has this know it all/I'm better/Meam Girl attitude that I can't stand! The next to go Kalia! she is right up there in mean girl and makes it just as bad when she wears that Love Jesus shirt and says the "F" word and "GD" I know her poor Mom must be cringing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 09:15:56 AM »
Definately DANI....i think from the get go when her Dad knew she would get that golden key and 4 weeks of safety, he figured it would give her time to get in with the newbies and let the others pave the way and he wouldn't have to get involved.....to me she is acting like she rode in on a white horse ...well it's parked at the back door waiting for it's ....not going to finish this sentence and lower myself to her level.