The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

China Rush 2 -- Share with us your idea about the title for each episode!

(1/2) > >>

SuperTux:
Now China Rush 2 being on the air, both Baidu Postbar and ICS-ChinaRush microblog on Weibo.com are calling for the title of each episode. Many Chinese TAR fans have offered their ideas there.

Would you like to name each episode and share your idea with us? Your idea might be officially adopted later! :)

SuperTux:
Some ideas from Baidu Postbar: (I didn't watch the ICS version, so I'm not sure what the contestants said in English originally...)

EP1: "We forgot to bring the small chrysanthemum" (PS: "Chrysanthemum" is also a slang in Chinese referring to the asshole :lol: )

EP2: "Give up... We give up!"
       "Haalee upp! (Hurry up)"
       "One without the tail, one without sisters" (PS: "Sister" is also a slang in Chinese referring to women's breasts  :lol: )

weihen:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on August 16, 2011, 03:47:36 AM ---Some ideas from Baidu Postbar: (I didn't watch the ICS version, so I'm not sure what the contestants said in English originally...)

EP1: "We forgot to bring the small chrysanthemum" (PS: "Chrysanthemum" is also a slang in Chinese referring to the asshole :lol: )

"Haalee upp! (Hurry up)"
       "One without the tail, one without sisters" (PS: "Sister" is also a slang in Chinese referring to women's breasts  :lol: )

--- End quote ---
I know who you are now.... :lol:

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: weihen on August 16, 2011, 09:48:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: SuperTux on August 16, 2011, 03:47:36 AM ---Some ideas from Baidu Postbar: (I didn't watch the ICS version, so I'm not sure what the contestants said in English originally...)

"Haalee upp! (Hurry up)"

--- End quote ---
I know who you are now.... :lol:

--- End quote ---

Really? Me too, if I'm not wrong. :lol:

SuperTux:
EP3: "Run over them!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version