Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/14/11  (Read 57519 times)

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/14/11
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2011, 01:24:41 PM »
A, R and B talking about lying R and B should know all about lying  :lol3:  :lala

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2011, 01:24:51 PM »
Brendon: Lawon is a nice guy, he never initiated any conversation.
Adam: We talked about music. We had a lot if common.
Bren: From the gitgo, I never understood, he said he just graduated but then he says he moved to LA 5 years ago.
Rachel: But Amanda got her masters online.
Bren: But not for his specialty. (PP)
Rachel: But we found out last week what he really does.
Adam: People do that when they come into the house. It's so much easier to just tell the truth. Otherwise you have to remember all the lies.

Brendon says he lied about having 2 degrees in physics. Adam mentions how Andrew lied, then they talk about Matt and his dying wife. Brendon says he knew Matt was someone who didn't mind lying.

Adam talks about how Matt went home.. pumping his arm up. He says that was the best move the Brigade did.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2011, 01:28:34 PM »
A says he needs to eat something R say she has to workout cos shes getting fat  :lol3:
B feels like he going through menopause  :lol3: what a dork  :lol3: PMSL  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2011, 01:30:30 PM »
Bren: Did you talk to Dani after the POV? He says before the competition. He has some options to think about. Brendon says probably one of them, B/R or Jeff. She won't put up Kalia or Porsche.

Rachel thinks it will be here.

Bren: Get over yourself Babe. I'm being real after your performance the last few weeks. She's going to get rid of the guys, she's intimidated with the guys. He says they need to balance out the competitions, they have to balance it out. (Girls and guys.) She's threatened by ME.. She'll be nervous, she has to win POV.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2011, 01:33:51 PM »
A, R and B talking about who Dani's going to put up on the block Dani please put up and out R or B  :kuss:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:39:58 PM by Kelsey1960 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2011, 01:34:39 PM »
Adam says yesterday had a little bit of luck, Brendon says look at the order of who went out. (guys)
Rachel: I'm  not flying under the radar.
Bren: If she keeps me or Jeff, Adam won POV.. She has to get one of us out. It's because of the physical.
Rach: Dani has been HOH for 3 weeks.
Bren: There has to be comps but not just for smaller people.
Rach: There has to be a change in the house, she can't keep wining competitions.
Adam: She's got the veto ticket.
Bren: Your odds next week are very slim.. if you don't put her up, there are 7 people competing for POV
Adam: It's very odd how things work out, she had to win HOH and she did.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2011, 01:37:43 PM »
All feeds on BY A, R and B
D please go to the DR
BRB TexasLady I need a small brake

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2011, 01:42:38 PM »
Talking about one person won't be playing. Brendon: If you stick with me you won't be my target. Adam says last week, should he keep Lawon or someone who has his back. Brendon says he love Shelly but he has to fight. Think about it this way as a guy. She's afraid you will win veto. Adam says veto is way more important. Down the road it's more important than winning HOH.

Bren: You have to put your faith in people you can trust. Adam: Not yet!  :lol:

BB calls Dani to the DR.

Bren: Honestly I don't even know if Dani would put up Shelly.. Rach: If Shelly wins, she'll put up me and Porsche.

Adam: What I have to weigh, is who is the bigger threat. With you, I know when you will be coming after me. For her, I don't know. She'll be smoozing me if I win HOH.
But the fact after her speech, I was OK. I'm the pawn. Brendon and Rachel tell Adam that they had his back, they had the votes to keep him.

Adam: That's what Po'd me.. after her speech. I'll be balls to the walls to win POV. Week to week, it's gotten harder and harder to decide on the votes. What time do you change your game plan. That's why I kept Rachel, I knew when she had to, with Lawon, this week let me try this. (Lawon's game play.)

Bren: After double eviction, then we can go at it. (PP) Rachel: You have to think about who you keep in the game.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2011, 01:45:28 PM »
Some pics

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2011, 01:46:12 PM »
Rachel recalling Will and Boogie, Will was the threat and Boogie hid behind his back.
Bren: I'm a huge fn'g target always. They want me gone. He was bummed out that he didn't win HOH. Now he might be sent home. He's never won HOH.

Talking about Porsche and Dani, never being on slop. Adam says he told Porsche if he got to pick Porsche would be on slop. He had to do it. He felt bad about putting Shel back on slop but he had to do it, otherwise he'd be out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2011, 01:48:41 PM »
He says if it was $15,000 he might have taken it but not for $5000, then he would have gotten something. Fifteen grand plus his stipend, then he could sit back and watch them, sitting in the JH, watching them fight it out.

Rachel talks about the money, $40,000 and we get a wbrb. She's saying that it's nearly $50,000. (I just type it....)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2011, 01:59:15 PM »
Rach: I'l be very frank, I don't see Bren or I both winning. Adam says when it gets down to 6 people and you are HOH and you win the veto then you have to worry about the next week. If you keep winning POVs then it's easier.

Bren: Wouldn't it be easier if you knew that I will always be a target. You know the comps will be geared to whoever is left in the house. You know your stuff!

Adam: It's so much easier watching it on TV...

Bren: What do you think of Daniele.. I can win a physical but

Adam: The first comp is endurance, he probably wouldn't win that. Bren says they both have a lot of body mass. Rach says Dani has a good chance of winning at this point. Rachel would like to win 2nd place.

Adam: The morphomatic, she won't be able to play that. I'd prefer to control my destiny than place my fate in your hands.

Bren: I can take you a lot further, they will keep putting you up and a pawn and eventually you will be gone.

Adam: Last week when they wanted to put me up I was not happy about that. No one should ever volunteer to do that.

Rachel: If you don't keep people in the house, she'll win. She'll get out all the guys out and the other girls can't win. If you look at all the girls left, the comp will be geared to them. She could put you and Jeff up, Jeff comes down, you're gone. You have to remember who is in the house. Jordon will vote to keep Jeff.

Adam: I still have to worry about who's next, last night he got a good nite's sleep.

Rachel: She's picking up people here and there. All I know is it's going to be me and Brendon. I think it will be Brendon or me. Bren: It's NOT you  babe, she wants the guys out.

Adam: That's the on thing I can admire,she has a plan.

Bren: Thats' the thing about Shel.. she's running up there telling things. I have a lot of respect for her, I like her but.

Adam: That's the thing in the house that you don't see, it gets intense in here, someone is PO'g me but I'll slough it upt to keep my game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2011, 02:01:44 PM »
Bren still trying to convince Adam, your a guy! They don't want you in here. I was surprised at how close you and Jeff were. Adam says by doing that it pushed him up the ladder to be noticed. Lawon was a guy but..

Adam: Now you've made my head hurt and my stomach hurt! What should I eat. Rachel says BACON.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2011, 02:04:11 PM »
More pics
A trying to go get something to eat but B and R still  B:) B:)  :meow: at A

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2011, 02:06:34 PM »
Adam says with the gumball comp, he didn't know all that stuff about Daniele. Adam says he'll think about it. Adam says by Thursday morning he will let them know how he's voting.
Bren: just think about it, you don't know, it's shortsighted.. someone will always be gunning for me.
Rachel says the physical is in the beginning, mental is at the end.
Adam: People concentrating on stuff in the house.. counting light bulbs..
Brendon says: Dani knows you know your $hit.. you're dangerous and she knows it.
Adam: He needs to keep up with every single day what happens. LOL.. Rachel. what day is it? Adam: Day 45.

Adam goes into the house.

Bren: You need to STOP! You're driving me crazy.. I wanted to to concentrate on her getting the guys. It's NOT your place to say things. I need to concentrate, I wanted to talk to Jeff.  :groan:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:51:41 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2011, 02:07:37 PM »
B now telling R stop and let him talk to A
B is upset with R again  :lol3:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:13:43 PM by Kelsey1960 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2011, 02:09:02 PM »
Bitch bitch bitch.. he's mad because she said she'd be going out. He can't even go up there to talk.. she'd say put me up. You can't say that.

Bren: You need to stop, you sit there and do the exact opposite..  B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:)

I hear Adam telling Shel it's twelve o:clock.. he's going to eat and he'll see her soon.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2011, 02:10:04 PM »
More pics

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2011, 02:11:08 PM »
All 4 feeds on R and B  :meow:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:15:14 PM by Kelsey1960 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2011, 02:14:51 PM »
Bren: But it doesn't hurt to TRY... grrrr... It doesn't mean I can't TRY. I can talk to Porsche.. I do feel better about Jeff last night, they figured out things and I do feel better about it. He's feeling the same exact thing I am. He says they have 24 hours, they need to (airplane going over.) We have to get to Adam first, before noms. That's why I have to talk to him now. He's probably going to vote against me.

Rach: We said we aren't going to fight.
Bren: Then why are you telling me. This is the thing I ask, don't do the opposite. you know? Don't say you are the biggetst target.
Rach: I think if she nominates me, I don't care, I know I'm playing for 2nd place. Shel hates me.
Bren: Don't say that. You just have to have a couple of votes. Thinking about jury is the stupidest things.
Rach: If Dani is in final 2, she'll win.
Bren: WHAT? If I'm in final 2 you would vote for her? (De. Lu. Si. On. Al!!!   :colors
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:54:09 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2011, 02:17:40 PM »
All 4 feeds still B and R  :meow: God help us TexasLady

B We had a deal with P.
R The deal is you look after me, I will look after you that's the deal with P

B telling R you have a big beeping mouth I told you that your mouth wil get us in trouble.
B Jordan has a big beeping mouth and will tell Shelly everything you say Jordon should have voted R out of the house  :lol3:
R going on about Shelly blowing up
B You need to learn to keep your beeping mouth shut R. :lala  :meow:  :groan:
BB hates us  :'(
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 03:28:06 PM by Kelsey1960 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2011, 02:23:57 PM »
Bren: Just talk to Porsche.. Rachel says she talked to her and she said she'd have her vote. Bren says well then stay on her good side then.
Rachel says I always do. She's the tie-breaker.
Bren: What's in it for her to keep me?
Rach: says we'll make a deal with her. Shel is making a deal with everyone, I've told Porsche things that have never come out.
Bren: You need to keep your mouth shut. You thought you were going out and you said stuff.. look what happened, you said stuff and look what happened. You gave her ammunition and you know she's close to Shelly. Why did you have to say anything.
Rach:  J and J f'd us in the beginning. Jordon made a deal with Kalia, with Shelly. We're in trouble that's why.
Bren: That's what gets us f'd up. You need to keep your mouth shut! You just told me you said stuff when you thought you were going out.
Rach: Their little trick about not telling me. Shelly, it's you and me and Jeff.. I heard everything. Shelly said I'm thinking I'll put up Porsche and Adam.. that's who she's putting up? Not Daniele.
Bren:but you have to play your cards, you need a better social game.
Rach: I've been going in the DR and yelling at them.
Bren: We had a very good discussion with Adam, I thought you would pick up on it.. but I guess I need to tell you ahead of time.  ( I may go insane.. just saying.)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:58:22 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2011, 02:26:57 PM »
Bren and Rach still arguing about her being counter productive. He wanted her to have a better social game this time. His social game is fine. Bren wants Rach to stop running her mouth, stop showing all her emotions. He says she gets worried and frantic, and starts acting crazy. She says she wasn't frantic last week. He says come on Rach, I love you but I know you. You can't let things go.  She starts talking about Shelly, twisting Shelly's response when she tried to talk. Bren says just let it go. 

Just passing through,  :groan:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:37:21 PM by Lily »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2011, 02:28:46 PM »
Rach: I think Dani wants Shelly to go home.. Bren: You need to be careful, you go all crazy, you go all frantic, that's when you get yourself in trouble. Rach says she was only frantic for 2 days then she got normal.

Bren: I know you, you were upset, you were angry that I was gone. I was mad that I screwed up. You hang on to stuff. All we can do is deal with what happened, the way you can do that is fix your mistakes. I think you need to mend it with Shelly.

:hammer :badhorse: :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :argue: :badhorse:

Rach: I did try, she told me to have dignity. She says, then put me on the block..

Bren: Then go on the block and leave me in the house, I'm not afraid to play this game! We are farther than we were last year. Rachel is starting to cry. Bren: Lay down on my lap, lay down on my lap. I don't want anyone to see you crying.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:41:27 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2011, 02:30:30 PM »
TG! BB tells Brendon to exchange his mic.

:wbrb