Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214000 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #775 on: August 19, 2011, 12:28:18 AM »
Next week, winning POV will be as important as winning HOH. I think Jeff will be ok.
I agree  :wohoo: I think it is a great week for Jeff to be HOH

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #776 on: August 19, 2011, 12:39:49 AM »
:wohoo:  :wohoo:  It is going to be a glorious week watching Kalia, Porshe and Dani stress out.  He needs to put up Dani and Kalia, if one wins, replace with Porshe.  Why in the heck would he get rid of Shelly or Rachel?  That would be stupid!  He HATES Kalia, that is his emotional move.  But He would be smartest to get Dani O-U-T NOW!
No matter who goes this week, I will be happy.  It's not going to be J & J.  YAYYYYYY!

PS.  I am sure master Dani will find a way to work a deal with Jeff and throw Porshe under the bus....BIG TIME!

Mommycass - If he doesn't get rid of Shelly this week, she and her nasty slimey way of playing this game will take her to the final 2 and she will win!  I hope I'm wrong, but if Jeff doesn't have the smarts to put her up against someone who will be voted to stay in the house, she's going to the end!!

PLEASE Jeff, get rid of her already!!!!!!!! :tup:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #777 on: August 19, 2011, 12:47:55 AM »
There is no way Jeff would put up Shelly. I would bet my life on it. It's not that he's stupid, it's that it's a numbers game now and he's not going to repeat Ka-dumbass-lia who took out Lawon and reduced the numbers on her own side. LOL That still gets me laughing! I think all Shelly's game play is no worse than anyone in that house. She's a bit more defensive about it, but she would back JJ till F4 so he's not gonna waste his HOH on Shelly.  Shelly and Adam both really want a newbie to win, so at F4 they will all be playing for themselves. Right now though she's backing JJ.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #778 on: August 19, 2011, 12:53:01 AM »
There is no way Jeff would put up Shelly. I would bet my life on it. It's not that he's stupid, it's that it's a numbers game now and he's not going to repeat Ka-dumbass-lia who took out Lawon and reduced the numbers on her own side. LOL That still gets me laughing! I think all Shelly's game play is no worse than anyone in that house. She's a bit more defensive about it, but she would back JJ till F4 so he's not gonna waste his HOH on Shelly.  Shelly and Adam both really want a newbie to win, so at F4 they will all be playing for themselves. Right now though she's backing JJ.

We'll see but it's just MO but if Shelly goes to the final 3 with the JJ's, I think she wins the big bucks.  And I saw her game play as being really mean and betraying from Day 2 when she threw Dom under the bus.  They were having a talk and Dom told her she is only one in the house he trusts and then talked about plans for Brenchel.  S ran right up to the HOH and ratted out on him, thus leaving R to put the plan in motion to have him evicted.  To me, she's the equivalent of Russell on Survivor  :knuckles:

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #779 on: August 19, 2011, 01:01:32 AM »
Ok - I am back - There isn't anything really to report that wasn't shown :( I was hoping to have something good and/or juicy to report back.  Mostly it was just really cool to be there and see it in person.  Julie Chen seemed really nice.  Brendan seemed to be in good spirits, although it looked like he was cringing during Jeff's video.  I definitely think he thinks America loves him and that is why he was voted back in.  Don't think he has considered the fact that the newbies would hurt the alliance most wanted to see get ahead that week.  He seemed nice enough though.  The girls beside me were in love with him. haha.  He and Julie were joking around during the break, I couldn't hear what they were saying though.  It was just really cool, if anyone gets a chance to do it, I say go for it!!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #780 on: August 19, 2011, 01:08:19 AM »
I'd rather anyone other than Dani, Kalia, or Porsche win the BB game!!! That's my hopes for this season!!! I soo hope that none of the "Misfit Dolls" win during the double eviction!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #781 on: August 19, 2011, 01:36:48 AM »
Ok - I am back - There isn't anything really to report that wasn't shown :( I was hoping to have something good and/or juicy to report back.  Mostly it was just really cool to be there and see it in person.  Julie Chen seemed really nice.  Brendan seemed to be in good spirits, although it looked like he was cringing during Jeff's video.  I definitely think he thinks America loves him and that is why he was voted back in.  Don't think he has considered the fact that the newbies would hurt the alliance most wanted to see get ahead that week.  He seemed nice enough though.  The girls beside me were in love with him. haha.  He and Julie were joking around during the break, I couldn't hear what they were saying though.  It was just really cool, if anyone gets a chance to do it, I say go for it!!

That is amazing that you got a chance to go!!  So happy for you  :yess:

Thanks for the impressions. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #782 on: August 19, 2011, 01:39:17 AM »
I'd rather anyone other than Dani, Kalia, or Porsche win the BB game!!! That's my hopes for this season!!! I soo hope that none of the "Misfit Dolls" win during the double eviction!!!

I definitely don't want to see Kalia or Porsche win - they have done nothing; but I would rather see Dani win ANYDAY over Shelly.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #783 on: August 19, 2011, 01:58:02 AM »
Right now, the smartest move Jeff has is to nom K and D and backdoor Porche if Dani or Kalia are taken down via veto. I agree with Thunder and the others that this is his best move.

That is the ONLY inteligent move for Jeff......it protects his votes to evict who he wants.

And I cant imagine that Jeff would worry about Shelly winning the money...why would he prefer D/K/P/R to win the money over Shelly?

Noming Dani and either K or P is his stategic move...what I am concerned about it that Jeff isnt the most strategic of thinkers....but he certainly makes whatever he does look good!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #784 on: August 19, 2011, 02:02:20 AM »
WOW, that sounds like it was a great time! I always wondered if we got to see everything. Now we know  :tup: 
Yea, Jeff hoping Brendon left the book on how to handle Rachel had him cringing LOL Kalia lost a vote if (aaaaaah) she makes it to F2!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #785 on: August 19, 2011, 03:17:26 AM »

You guys are gonna see . . . . Shelly's fake tears over talking with her family did just what she knew it would:  It has kept her in the game and made players think she's a real person.

From now on, her intimidations and lies will take her very far.  I hope I am wrong but I predict her for a win, because they all fell for her act.  When they watch the reruns when they are home, they will kick themselves for not seeing through her.

I genuinely hope I am wrong  :jam:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #786 on: August 19, 2011, 03:48:56 AM »
Hey Kate, Everybody knows she's lying. Even Jeff and Jordan know she's lying to everyone, but Jordan feels she's really with them.  I don't think she fake cried at all. That was as real as I've ever seen when you're just so happy to see the one's you love (military). But I think everyone but JJA would put her on the block. Rachel is lying saying she won't out of loyalty to Jeff (hahaha) but she would. I know about when someone on that show gets on your nerves or under your skin...I've muted BBAD a million times from Kalia talking & eating and talking!
Oh yea, just remember, nobody respected Russell's tactics (like everyone can see about Shelly) and he didn't get the votes in the end.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #787 on: August 19, 2011, 04:11:04 AM »
Hey Kate, Everybody knows she's lying. Even Jeff and Jordan know she's lying to everyone, but Jordan feels she's really with them.  I don't think she fake cried at all. That was as real as I've ever seen when you're just so happy to see the one's you love (military). But I think everyone but JJA would put her on the block. Rachel is lying saying she won't out of loyalty to Jeff (hahaha) but she would. I know about when someone on that show gets on your nerves or under your skin...I've muted BBAD a million times from Kalia talking & eating and talking!
Oh yea, just remember, nobody respected Russell's tactics (like everyone can see about Shelly) and he didn't get the votes in the end.

I hear what you are saying and of course you are right about Russell - he made it to the final 3 but got no jury votes.

When I saw the wheels turning in S head was when J offered her the isolation plus the phone call.  S contemplated it, and almost said no, then I think realized what a boost this would be to make herself look like she was sacrificing for the phone call and then she added the tears for the whole effect. 

This is for the most part not a likeable season of HG.  Last season there were so many fun people who made the season interesting ie Hayden and his amazing competition skills, Britney and Lane and their cool friendship, Enzo with the Jersey Shore persona, Regan and who could forget Brenchel.

You're right, we each have our least liked; for many I think it IS Kalia; for me it's Shelly for the way she threw Dom under the bus on Day 2 and hasn't stopped lying since.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #788 on: August 19, 2011, 07:29:57 AM »
I've started a new thread for you, this one is pretty long.   :talk

Let's move to our nice empty (but not for long) thread! http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26028.new.html#new 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.