Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214519 times)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #650 on: August 17, 2011, 01:17:04 PM »
Oooooh, Shelly was removed from her employer's website!!! Did she get fired over BB13???  :groan:
She was listed here:   http://www.nbfog.com/team     and now she's gone!

I found a cached page that had her listed, but when you click the link, it says the page is gone LOL OMG!
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:A35CMHk9_AwJ:www.nbfog.com/press-releases+Shelly+Moore+site:nbfog.com&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

I wonder if they just got tired of all the site traffic to that page? I read it last week because someone (sorry- can't remember who) was nice enough to post it here  :waves: .  Or, she really could have been fired-- I can imagine that her employers have found her game play very interesting! LOL!

Oh dear, if this is true, how is she going to get Jeff the 6 figure job she promised him   :umn:  If it is true, they may be thinking that if she can backstab everyone in BB, she could surely do the same in the company.  Maybe Jeff can get Shelly a job  :lol3:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #651 on: August 17, 2011, 01:18:21 PM »
Oooooh, Shelly was removed from her employer's website!!! Did she get fired over BB13???  :groan:

I found a cached page that had her listed, but when you click the link, it says the page is gone LOL OMG!
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:A35CMHk9_AwJ:www.nbfog.com/press-releases+Shelly+Moore+site:nbfog.com&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

I noticed that yesterday also..maybe not fired but maybe they just don't want her pic on the page right now so future clients just seeing the page won't put them together..who knows guess we find out when it's over..She has a really good business rep from what I've read so I'm thinking that they just pulled it for now.. I think she took a 90 day leave from work..she's playing the game I think ppl in her business knew and she may be lying and crying but..she's not running around nekkid or screwing a HG

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #652 on: August 17, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »

I wonder if they just got tired of all the site traffic to that page? I read it last week because someone (sorry- can't remember who) was nice enough to post it here  :waves: .  Or, she really could have been fired-- I can imagine that her employers have found her game play very interesting! LOL!

Oh dear, if this is true, how is she going to get Jeff the 6 figure job she promised him   :umn:  If it is true, they may be thinking that if she can backstab everyone in BB, she could surely do the same in the company.  Maybe Jeff can get Shelly a job  :lol3:
I bet they got a lot of calls/letters/emails about her on the show!  :lol3: Hahaha, Jeff get Shelly a job  :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #653 on: August 17, 2011, 01:21:15 PM »

If SH is in a high level exec position as its been referenced to --- I cannot understand for the life of me why she would be on this show.  Just doesn't make sense.  You just wouldn't do that.  All the contacts and networking you do-- ppl will talk.  And her antics these past weeks have been something to talk about.  Not good.  Jeff may be getting her a job.   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #654 on: August 17, 2011, 01:35:50 PM »

ok now i just was on that website on monday morning and read her bio sooooo hmmmm weird, and intersting that she is now removed.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #655 on: August 17, 2011, 01:41:43 PM »

I know this is an ignorant question, but I havent seen Shelly backstab anyone yet...she has always voted EXACTLY as she says she will.

Her lying or throwing people under the bus seem no worse than most players...the only ones in the game that I think havent lied are Jordan, Kalia and Adam.

I absolutely detest both Brendon and Rachel, and I am not defending Brendon here but BOTH of them are dreadful human beings and BOTH of them should RUN from the other.

Brenchel is a Lifetime movie, or at least an episode of Snapped, waiting to happen!

Me and you....one brain.....it's getting kind of scary!

(My only disagreement is that I think Kalia has lied aplenty.)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #656 on: August 17, 2011, 01:44:25 PM »
describtion of Nbfog corp. : NBFog is a multi-discipline company focused on brand building, sales management
outsourcing, technology/media management and business process outsourcing for the Outdoor Lifestyle community.

Not a good idea to play this game shelly. Your brand just doesnt cut it with the higher ups.  :lol3:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #657 on: August 17, 2011, 02:38:32 PM »
Brendon and Rachel, have hit another low, hard for them, when they suggested Dani and JJ made a deal before the show began, since they know all the people in production. That of course is the only explanation, for everyone not choosing them, or if things don't go their way. Also earlier Brendon said he just wished this had been allstars, so everyone would be on his level and he wouldn't be such a target.  Brendon, it could be because people don't like either one of you!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #658 on: August 17, 2011, 02:55:10 PM »
Also earlier Brendon said he just wished this had been allstars, so everyone would be on his level and he wouldn't be such a target.  Brendon, it could be because people don't like either one of you!

I thought this was great.  He wants to play with people on his level.  As opposed to this group of HG's that have managed to vote him out.  Twice.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #659 on: August 17, 2011, 03:34:35 PM »
I would hope they removed it for privacy reasons.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #660 on: August 17, 2011, 03:58:35 PM »
I would hope they removed it for privacy reasons.
I think you're right Peach. It would be overwhelming to deal with all the obsessed BB fans!  :knuckles:
She hit the reality field and took a beating. I would say it was a mistake for someone who has so much to lose based on her reputation  :(
She is still on the Board of Directors of a non-profit that helps when a child loses a parent. The children also often lose the opportunity to participate in many of the outdoor activities they enjoyed with that parent. It provides lasting, quality, outdoor mentorship to children who have lost a parent or have a parent who has become physically challenged as a result of public service while serving as a member of the armed forces, firefighting, and law enforcement communities.
Website and name withheld intentionally this time. I don't want to harass this non-profit as they have MANY other things to focus on!

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #661 on: August 17, 2011, 04:38:31 PM »
I am so confused.  I know it's always like this, but come on.  Everyone has a deal with everyone.  There really are no sides. Everyone is lying through their teeth, with the exception of J and J.  They were even pretty honest with Dani.  From what I can tell Dani is pretty much running the show with deals everywhere, She has had another well run HOH, but that is about to be over.  I hope that JJ and A are really true to each other cause everyone else is looking shady.  Shelly has totally lost me.  I liked her before,I can understand the lying, but now she IS just a kiss ass, which I don't respect.  If Jordan wins HOH, as I pray she does, watch Shelly go into buddy-buddy mode with Jordan.  But Jordan is stronger than people think.  I feel a win from her tomorrow or else maybe Adam.  fingers crossed. GOOOOOOO JORDAN!!!!! Flip that house upside down. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #662 on: August 17, 2011, 05:37:51 PM »
 :wohoo: So glad that JJ finally let loose on BR..I am so sick of them..Big Bad Brendon gonna go out and tell Jeff off..is he kidding...Jeff would have to sit on his hands not to whoop his butt! Oh yea he told JJ what was up...let BR go home MTV part of the CBS empire can give them a trainwreck show

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #663 on: August 17, 2011, 08:24:21 PM »
On the Shelly losing her job thing...I sure hope not I would never wish anyone that type of harm just because I disliked them as a gameplayer. I dont care for Dani and Kalia at all but in the real world I only wish great things for both of them  :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #664 on: August 17, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »
I haven't liked Shelly's game play at all,  but I don't wish her bad luck with her job.

I'm with TS, I just don't understand why she's in the BB House, unless it is because she has been a big fan of the game for a long time and that's all she wanted, just to be there. However, she's contradictory with her actions. If you are a long time BB fan, you know that people make deals, lie, back-stab, whatever it takes. You also know that very few people make alliances that last through the entire game.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #665 on: August 17, 2011, 09:27:35 PM »
I haven't liked Shelly's game play at all,  but I don't wish her bad luck with her job.

I'm with TS, I just don't understand why she's in the BB House, unless it is because she has been a big fan of the game for a long time and that's all she wanted, just to be there. However, she's contradictory with her actions. If you are a long time BB fan, you know that people make deals, lie, back-stab, whatever it takes. You also know that very few people make alliances that last through the entire game.

Her being on BB isn't any different than Jimmy Johnson on Survivor.  They are both true fans that wanted to test themself.  At least that's how I see it.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #666 on: August 17, 2011, 09:37:30 PM »

Her being on BB isn't any different than Jimmy Johnson on Survivor.  They are both true fans that wanted to test themself.  At least that's how I see it.

that's a good point -- but my question is -- was Jimmy holding a coaching position with a team during Survivor? 

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #667 on: August 17, 2011, 09:38:37 PM »
No but he was still on CBS or FOX as one of the Sunday morning guys, so he still had a very high profile job

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #668 on: August 17, 2011, 09:43:03 PM »
No but he was still on CBS or FOX as one of the Sunday morning guys, so he still had a very high profile job

I couldn't remember what he was up too.  But I don't remember him being caught in "survivorscape" episodes so to speak while he was on there.  Shelly on the other hand -- has found herself in some questionable situations that could come back to bite her.  JMO.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #669 on: August 17, 2011, 09:47:31 PM »

I couldn't remember what he was up too.  But I don't remember him being caught in "survivorscape" episodes so to speak while he was on there.  Shelly on the other hand -- has found herself in some questionable situations that could come back to bite her.  JMO.

Jimmy Johnson wasn't around long enough  to get involved in much.  He had physical issues from the very beginning plus everyone wanted him out since he already had money.  You never know how the higher ups are going to handle things.  I would hope Shelly had a very good conversation with upper management about this show before even applying or getting too far into the process.  She still seems like a pretty smart cookie, business wise, to me.  Game wise, I don't really think she has done anything different than the rest of them.  I don't agree with her playing both sides, but maybe that was just her strategy from the beginning and it isn't working out so well for her.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #670 on: August 17, 2011, 09:56:28 PM »

Jimmy Johnson wasn't around long enough  to get involved in much.  He had physical issues from the very beginning plus everyone wanted him out since he already had money.  You never know how the higher ups are going to handle things.  I would hope Shelly had a very good conversation with upper management about this show before even applying or getting too far into the process.  She still seems like a pretty smart cookie, business wise, to me.  Game wise, I don't really think she has done anything different than the rest of them.  I don't agree with her playing both sides, but maybe that was just her strategy from the beginning and it isn't working out so well for her.

BB is a game of deceiving everyone at any given time -- so it should be no surprise to anyone in the game or anyone close to the hg's going into this thing.  Wouldn't be me though -- that's for sure.  But love to follow all the human drama -- contrived or not!!
Love this site ! 

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #671 on: August 17, 2011, 11:14:00 PM »
ok, i need to give a BIG thank you to Libra, also, thank you, cuz i cant watch these 2....i watched enough of them, thanks libra cuz i am as of now reading the updates cuz i cant hear that jackass bren anymore...nuff...said...oh go back to damn school you fool bren, and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..ok i will step away for a mintue..or i swear i will be jumping the bb fence and kick brendon out myself..ok, i am ok...i think :iok

You are very welcome...  :-[ I have a really hard time listening to them as well. Bren is my least fav reality star of all time. He is controlling and manipulative. No wonder Rach is crazy. He Probably drove her insane. (I love to read your posts by the way Grace. Sometimes you are my source of entertainment for the day)
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #672 on: August 18, 2011, 12:03:40 AM »
describtion of Nbfog corp. : NBFog is a multi-discipline company focused on brand building, sales management
outsourcing, technology/media management and business process outsourcing for the Outdoor Lifestyle community.

Not a good idea to play this game shelly. Your brand just doesnt cut it with the higher ups.  :lol3:

I cannot imagine what she was thinking especially since she is playing such a deceitful game.  Maybe that's why the company pulled her profile.

Also doesn't help that she smokes like a smokestack and has a dingy look about her most of the time.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #673 on: August 18, 2011, 12:10:36 AM »
I am so confused.  I know it's always like this, but come on.  Everyone has a deal with everyone.  There really are no sides. Everyone is lying through their teeth, with the exception of J and J.  They were even pretty honest with Dani.  From what I can tell Dani is pretty much running the show with deals everywhere, She has had another well run HOH, but that is about to be over.  I hope that JJ and A are really true to each other cause everyone else is looking shady.  Shelly has totally lost me.  I liked her before,I can understand the lying, but now she IS just a kiss ass, which I don't respect.  If Jordan wins HOH, as I pray she does, watch Shelly go into buddy-buddy mode with Jordan.  But Jordan is stronger than people think.  I feel a win from her tomorrow or else maybe Adam.  fingers crossed. GOOOOOOO JORDAN!!!!! Flip that house upside down.

It's going to be a very interesting HOH tomorrow for sure  :tup:  And for certain whoever wins, Shelly will go into her full butterup act.  Shelly's game is the most disrespectful and throw your friend under the bus one I have personally seen, but then I did not see ED's season.  :lol3: 

Jordon is such an interesting character.  You cannot dislike her yet she really has done very little in the way of competition or skill this season.  I dunno, we'll see.  The JJ's are polar opposites though - he speaks his mind and she speaks soft and sweet which is probably why they work as a power couple.

The Brenchals just need to get into couples counseling ASAP before R gets into a marriage with this scarey guy.  Maybe they'll win 12 therapy sessions !! :tup:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #674 on: August 18, 2011, 12:12:49 AM »

Just want to thank all of your who put so much hard work into giving us the Live Feeds and Updates - You are an awesome amazing bunch!!!!!! :hrt: