Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 215528 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #600 on: August 16, 2011, 10:49:51 AM »
Wow TS and Kandace. That would be a twist!  And one I'd like because otherwise it's going to get more and more boring!  :snicker:  I thought Brendon might stay because Jordan was working Adam over pretty good the other day but yesterday she seemed like she had gone the opposite direction with him.

I'm just throwing this out there for discussion.. Yesterday Shelly put the heat on Jeff to keep her and she did it in two ways. First she did her complimenting shtick by praising Jordan and her family and wanting to buy something nice for them when she got out of the house. Jeff told her not to do it, finally told her that maybe a gift certificate to On The Border. Then she started with him by telling him what a good person he is, and when they get out of the house, she could get him a six figure job with her company and he could live anywhere he wanted to live. For me, this was almost like a bribe. Maybe it was sincere I don't know, but I just didn't like it.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #601 on: August 16, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »
does anyone have any idea why kalia got threatened w/penalty nom by production 1;55 am 8/16, she could b making stuff up  B:)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #602 on: August 16, 2011, 11:32:35 AM »
Her singing I hope. They are just as tired of us having to hear her mouth im sure. Added work for them also blocking all the out. Haha that penalty nom will be her demise.   :hearts:

does anyone have any idea why kalia got threatened w/penalty nom by production 1;55 am 8/16, she could b making stuff up  B:)
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #603 on: August 16, 2011, 12:28:33 PM »
hi everyone :waves:, first kalia didnt get a pen nom, nor did porsche, i am very sure it was a very hard warning, that if they keep it up, yes they will get a pen nom, they arent going to give a pen nom, until they give a hard warning first, that is why kalia is mad, her big ego, cuz the others are singing, that is why she is sooooooooooo PO'D....but she goes on and on, so i dont see a pen nom on her until she breaks the very hard warning she got last night, ok...onto jeff, wow, i cant believe you cant say hardly anything around jeff, adam said last night to jeff, getting bren out is best for HIS [adam's game] and you could see how pissed jeff was over adam saying that, he then told jordon, what is shelly or adam going to do for me me me me , us us us us, well jeff you think adam, and shelly better just hand over and give you the F2..with jordon? bren, and rach also think like this, us us us us, why why why, doesnt the HGS let us go to the F2...i dont like it at all, i hope jeff is out next. cuz JMO enough is  enough, with both couples thinking they are the ones that deserve to go to F2..and only them, jeff holds any little thing said or done by a HG...bren will go this week, K/P/A..and yes even the J's are voting him out, but this is what i dont get, bren told dani not to put them up, she didnt, then after pov, B/R said they understood if she puts bren up, now, my point is this, instead of bren telling rach to go after dani, why not go after JJ..afterall they are the one's that could keep bren in the game, or atlease give him their vote, even when bren goes he will atlease know JJ voted for him to stay, this vote should tell rach to WAKEUP..and see that shelly, and adam [for now] comes before her when it comes to the J's,  if rach was smart, she would work with the misfit dolls :lol3:, again this is all JMO..and I :hrt: you all...trust me adam, and shelly want the J's out, but they know they cant be the ones to put them up, i know shelly said she wasnt going to talk game to the other side, i bet she does, cuz she knows the J's are in her way, shelly is there to win, for to give the game to 2 other people [the J's] she is just saying that, she didnt even know when she walked into the bb house the J's would be playing the game with her, so she is lying, i would love jeff out, then shelly, [sorry dont hit me to hard with rocks] this is just how i feel about the game this season JMO...and i respect everyone else's :hrt:....its not like a am glad dani is on the show, i wish there was no VETS at all, but we/I got stuck with this season,
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:31:36 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #604 on: August 16, 2011, 12:32:15 PM »
I agree Grace! JJ and BR are both acting like the others are only there to get them farther in the game and don't seem to understand that everyone is trying to get themselves farther in the game. I am still a fan of the J's but I liked them a lot more on their previous season. BR make me want to vomit. They make me feel like I need a shower when they come on my screen.  (:;)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #605 on: August 16, 2011, 12:48:43 PM »
I agree Grace! JJ and BR are both acting like the others are only there to get them farther in the game and don't seem to understand that everyone is trying to get themselves farther in the game. I am still a fan of the J's but I liked them a lot more on their previous season. BR make me want to vomit. They make me feel like I need a shower when they come on my screen.  (:;)

YAY!!!! :hearts:...thanks for being here for me :lol3:...i do like the J's, but i liked them more on their season, this season, they act like super-stars, and the HGS are suppose to give them the win, this goes for B/R also, and yes, i too, become very ILL when B/R are on my screen :knuckles:...jeff doesnt have to worry, cbs loves him, he will get another show, maybe [around Europe with Jeff] or something else, i dont know, i just hope this is the last of me seeing a twist like this, bb acts like they are just going to keep bringing jeff, R/B back, to win bb.....enough, again JMO
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #606 on: August 16, 2011, 01:21:18 PM »
Wow TS and Kandace. That would be a twist!  And one I'd like because otherwise it's going to get more and more boring!  :snicker:  I thought Brendon might stay because Jordan was working Adam over pretty good the other day but yesterday she seemed like she had gone the opposite direction with him.

I'm just throwing this out there for discussion.. Yesterday Shelly put the heat on Jeff to keep her and she did it in two ways. First she did her complimenting shtick by praising Jordan and her family and wanting to buy something nice for them when she got out of the house. Jeff told her not to do it, finally told her that maybe a gift certificate to On The Border. Then she started with him by telling him what a good person he is, and when they get out of the house, she could get him a six figure job with her company and he could live anywhere he wanted to live. For me, this was almost like a bribe. Maybe it was sincere I don't know, but I just didn't like it.

Shelly is obsessed with JJ. I think she would help them even if they evict her. She'd love to show them off to her friends, etc.

Dani told BR last night that B is safe! She told them JJ was voting for them. Then Jeff was trying to sell Adam on it last night! But, Adam woke up this morning and told Shelly about Jeff trying to keep Brendon last night! I can honestly say I don't know what's going on this week!
 :duno:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #607 on: August 16, 2011, 03:14:07 PM »

Shelly is obsessed with JJ. I think she would help them even if they evict her. She'd love to show them off to her friends, etc.

Dani told BR last night that B is safe! She told them JJ was voting for them. Then Jeff was trying to sell Adam on it last night! But, Adam woke up this morning and told Shelly about Jeff trying to keep Brendon last night! I can honestly say I don't know what's going on this week!

If they want to eat they better vote out Big Bren. Did you all see the huge plate of food he had for breakfast?? my god, where does he fit all that?  :oh

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #608 on: August 16, 2011, 03:34:17 PM »
I think that Brendan is ready to evict Rachel.  She seems to be bugging the crap out of him today.

Annnd I did see his plate of food.  OMG!  Can he save some for the rest of them.  The other day Dani said she was nominating him to Feed the Hungry.   :lol3:
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #609 on: August 16, 2011, 04:15:49 PM »
I've been noticing the past few days how much Brendon piled on his plate but this was the first time I could cap it. No one should eat that much. I don't think I posted it but he was squishing out the last of whatever he put on that heaping plate of food. I'm not sure if it was salsa or ketchup. They are running out of food and won't get more until Friday.

He had been exercising for at least an hour before he ate. Just thinking back, didn't Russell eat 11 eggs every single day? I thought that was huge too, now that I remember back.  :groan:

:snicker: just as I hit post they were talking about it outside, Shelly, Kalia and Jordon.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #610 on: August 16, 2011, 04:26:47 PM »
Brendon eats crazy amounts of food and in true Brenchel style the hell with anybody else..he'll be campaigning to stay and the other HG's have to vote him out just so they can eat..If they are not working and living on student loans how the heck can they eat in the real world..maybe he thinks he can store it up like squirrel(Brendon and squirrels are both rodents!)

I'm just hoping that anyone else but Kalia and Porsche win this weeks HOH just for a change! I'm tired of the Girl's Club up there

Grace I  :hrt: ya too..your posts are great and most times I agree with ya  :lol3:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #611 on: August 16, 2011, 05:30:39 PM »

That only helps convince Jeff (and to a lesser extent, Jordan) that the houseguests are only there to help them get farther in the game.  As for Radon, they'd think such a thing whether the houseguests really want to help them or not.

Belle Book

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #612 on: August 16, 2011, 09:33:47 PM »
Did Rachael just say they have brendon singing kareoke on the brenchal fan club page at brenchal.com????  omg   :groan:
surfed the web, coulnt find it.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #613 on: August 16, 2011, 10:21:53 PM »

ohhhhhhhhhhhh..TS.. this is going to get shelly so pissed off at the J's...i told ya, adam is wanting to go to the end with shelly or a newbie, shelly just might throw a hoh to get jeff out that door, shelly is lying to JJ ..please i have never heard a HG say, i am here to just get you 2 [the J's] to the end, even they know it's BS....hmmmmmmmmmmm....so now things will turn, shelly will work only really with adam, and adam with shelly, trust me, they both want JJ out, they just know they cant be the one's to put them up....i really do not think bren will stay JMO...K/P/A will vote him out, if it is a tie, [i do not think it will be] but if it is, dani is going to give bren the boot......TS..I  :hrt: you.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #614 on: August 16, 2011, 10:30:54 PM »
thanks to this WONDERFUL SITE.....i will be giving more money again tomorrow, i got to make sure i get in 4 donations, for the season, i hope it helps, anyway i havent seen the feeds or anything for 2 days, so a BIG THANK YOU!!! to all the updaters, the mods, Rob, peaches, TexasLady, Ugot, Karma, KitKat, C-Takeout.. and anyone else i might have left out, i really do thank you all,  for being the.

Best.Site.Ever. :<3

cuz..Grace is very very very lazy today, and i sure didnt want to look at the feeds or flashback, but like always, you guys ROCK :jam: and have everything a lazy Grace needs to feed my bb Thirst....gosh i love this site :hearts:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:35:51 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #615 on: August 16, 2011, 10:43:18 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! sure kalia CANT walk, and drink at the sametime, she has Gills....she is very fishy :lol3:

jordon is really being a great sport about wearing that thing :lol3: but i can tell she is so over wearing it...i would be to, like get this damn thing off me NOW!!!!!!!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #616 on: August 16, 2011, 10:47:37 PM »
Someone was looking for Brendon singing Kareoke..Found it on Youtube..Ofcourse Rachel is running her mouth..SHOCKER  :lol3:

The link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izrsQMUKMJU

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #617 on: August 16, 2011, 10:50:46 PM »
Someone was looking for Brendon singing Kareoke..Found it on Youtube..Ofcourse Rachel is running her mouth..SHOCKER  :lol3:

The link

oh thank you del :lol3:....you guys rock!!!!

I also wanted to thank, Almamacat, and Kate04

wow :ascared i sound like i just won a freaking Oscar :lol3:.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:56:41 PM by Grace23 »

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #618 on: August 16, 2011, 10:55:58 PM »
YVW Grace  :waves:  It's great that everyone just helps each other!!  :hrt: RFF

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #619 on: August 16, 2011, 10:57:13 PM »
Thank you Grace! :tup:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #620 on: August 16, 2011, 11:00:14 PM »
Thank you Grace! :tup:

ugot..onething for ya.. buddy, onething :hugs:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #621 on: August 16, 2011, 11:45:17 PM »

The link

oh thank you del :lol3:....you guys rock!!!!

I also wanted to thank, Almamacat, and Kate04

wow :ascared i sound like i just won a freaking Oscar :lol3:.

I was looking for brenchal.com website that Rachel was talking about. Have you found that one? I've found many "fan" pages and youtube vids but not the website she reference.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #622 on: August 16, 2011, 11:50:11 PM »
Oh the things that pour out of jordans mouth are priceless... :lol3: :lol3:

[Brednon I really didnt eat anything all day

Jordan you didnt eat anything? how about that skillet of eggs

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #623 on: August 16, 2011, 11:51:52 PM »

Jordan you didnt eat anything? how about that skillet of eggs /b]

I'm pretty sure it was Dani that said that. Just saying!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #624 on: August 17, 2011, 12:00:29 AM »

Jordan you didnt eat anything? how about that skillet of eggs /b]

I'm pretty sure it was Dani that said that. Just saying!

ooops sorry then. not as funny coming from Dani. KITKAT posted on the feed updates that it was jordan.  :hides