Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214676 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #575 on: August 15, 2011, 01:05:17 PM »
i honestly dont mind them pranking each other.. the duckie  isnt a serious offense no one is getting hurt

porsche had to throw out the muscle milk powder..

again no one got hurt..

HG's have pranked each other all the way from season one

HG's are not allowed to DESTROY other's personal properties..  if its something that BB gave them(like the rubber duckie) i think that 's a blurred line and  only if the person who was pranked complains enough will BB step in..

remember eric put mustard on a pillow that jen had and her shirt.  to me thats way more spiteful than taking a rubber duckie.. even if he was doing  it as america's player.

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #576 on: August 15, 2011, 01:15:16 PM »
i honestly dont mind them pranking each other.. the duckie  isnt a serious offense no one is getting hurt

porsche had to throw out the muscle milk powder..

again no one got hurt..

HG's have pranked each other all the way from season one

HG's are not allowed to DESTROY other's personal properties..  if its something that BB gave them(like the rubber duckie) i think that 's a blurred line and  only if the person who was pranked complains enough will BB step in..

remember eric put mustard on a pillow that jen had and her shirt.  to me thats way more spiteful than taking a rubber duckie.. even if he was doing  it as america's player.

I was just thinking the same thing.  The other was when Hardy's?  toothbrush was used to clean a toilet and the offender had to tell him.  Can't remember the details on that one.  Annnd I can't honestly say I wouldn't be pranking them either.  Heck if Shelly finds out that they are getting a little too cozy while she's sleeping beside them ..there will be more than just a few pranks
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #577 on: August 15, 2011, 01:42:04 PM »
the duck I can let go, the putting of a laxative product into something that the others use on a daily basis to offset the slop, I do not see as being harmless!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #578 on: August 15, 2011, 01:42:26 PM »
I would soo prank shelly but clogging every cleaner squirt nozzle up or making the sprayer hole larger..  I would put clumps of hair in kalia's  dresser

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #579 on: August 15, 2011, 01:44:18 PM »
I agree with Rebellion, tampering with other HG's food should be an automatic nom penalty if not eviction.

I mean, does Porshe know Jordan's medical history? What if Jordan had been allergic to something in that benefiber?

This so-called prank really is more than  fun and games.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #580 on: August 15, 2011, 01:49:12 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up,  to be continued...

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #581 on: August 15, 2011, 01:52:53 PM »
GREAT!

Goodbye Brendon, you dreadful backstabbing piece of work!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #582 on: August 15, 2011, 02:16:45 PM »
am I the only one who thinks Brendon might stay?  I mean Rachel is defs voting Shelly, Jordeff probs might vote Shelly too, thats 3, but Dani will vote Brendon if its tied. I guess it depends on Adam?

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #583 on: August 15, 2011, 02:19:26 PM »
i agree that brendon might stay; i think Adam will side with Jeff because Dani cannot play in HOH and Jeff stands a pretty good chance of winning

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #584 on: August 15, 2011, 02:49:39 PM »
Adam has already said he is not voting to keep Brendon.  It would be the dumbest game move for him.  It would put him 5 or 6 in a 6

person alliance.  If Brendon is gone he is 3 or 4 in a 4 person alliance.  It just would not make sense for him!  :umn:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #585 on: August 15, 2011, 02:54:14 PM »
i do not think Adam thinks that far ahead.  I feel like he plays week to week and his goal to stay off the block/safe.  But maybe i do not give him enough credit.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #586 on: August 15, 2011, 02:56:30 PM »
Adam has already said he is not voting to keep Brendon.  It would be the dumbest game move for him.  It would put him 5 or 6 in a 6

person alliance.  If Brendon is gone he is 3 or 4 in a 4 person alliance.  It just would not make sense for him!  :umn:

If Jeff/Jordan and Rachel want Adam to vote to keep Brendon, does he have an alliance of 3 or 4 to go to when he votes out Brendon? I could see Adam floating towards Danielle, Kalia, and Porsche and confessing his errors and then aligning with them.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #587 on: August 15, 2011, 03:16:50 PM »
I think that Adam likes Shelly and wouldnt vote to evict her over Brendon.

Brendon is a goner unless Adam decides to keep him

Kalia, Porshe and Adam vote to evict Brendon.

Jordan, Jeff and Rachel vote to evict Shelly.

Dani votes to evict Brendon.

And IF this happens, Jeff better win HoH, because his keeping Brendon will totally lose him Shelly and Brenchel has NO loyalty to Jordeff in any way, shape or form.

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #588 on: August 15, 2011, 03:23:45 PM »
Brendon back on the block.  :waves: Go ahead, make my day!

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #589 on: August 15, 2011, 03:31:53 PM »
J/J talked about the votes the other night, Jeff said he would only vote to keep Brendon if Adam is willing to keep him.  Believe me Adam in

not willing to keep Brendon.  I predict the vote will be 5-1 to evict Brendon. JMO.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #590 on: August 15, 2011, 03:35:55 PM »
i say brendon is a goner.. no way you want to keep someone who is physical in the game.. they all know there has to be more physical comps and brendon leaving  means rachel is weaker..

keeping shelly is a plus for everyone. they all BELIEVE they can beat her at comps..

for the record..anyone who tampers with anyones food should be penalized.. anything else i believe is fair game as far as pranks

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #591 on: August 15, 2011, 03:43:27 PM »
i say brendon is a goner.. no way you want to keep someone who is physical in the game.. they all know there has to be more physical comps and brendon leaving  means rachel is weaker..

keeping shelly is a plus for everyone. they all BELIEVE they can beat her at comps..

for the record..anyone who tampers with anyones food should be penalized.. anything else i believe is fair game as far as pranks

I agree. If you get rid of Brendon, you eliminate arguably the biggest physical threat and you greatly weaken Rachel. The fact of the matter is that you keep someone that you can beat, you eliminate a strong competitor, and you weaken another strong competitor...

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #592 on: August 15, 2011, 06:13:58 PM »
am I the only one who thinks Brendon might stay?  I mean Rachel is defs voting Shelly, Jordeff probs might vote Shelly too, thats 3, but Dani will vote Brendon if its tied. I guess it depends on Adam?

Brendon's still a goner.  Adam probably likes Shelly more than him (so do I, for that matter), and Brendon's a bigger threat than Shelly.  I think Jordeff will see that getting Adam to agree to keep Brendon will be a lost cause and vote Brendon out as well.  Jeff won't want to do so (Brendon's a buffer for Jeff), but he'll do it anyway.  And I hope Rachel follows next week!

Belle Book

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #593 on: August 15, 2011, 06:38:22 PM »
I'm still waiting for D to have her talk with JJ.  I think she will fill them in on the hardcore push -- and throwing J's under the bus -- from B/R to help get the J's to vote out Brendo.  Then if I were the J's -- I'd wait until they see who wins HOH -- in order to be able to slam Rach for the backstabbing b --- i---- itch she is. 

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #594 on: August 15, 2011, 07:08:57 PM »
Are the feeds frozen? I was reading the updates and it had the same pic of shelly and adam sleeping for 2 hrs. Maybe mycomp is acting up. idk. If i missed the talk with Dani and the JJ's would one of you wonderful updaters plz post what went down. curiosity is killing me.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #595 on: August 15, 2011, 08:21:29 PM »
as far as i know dani didnt talk to the J's yet.. an the feeds are working :lol:

Are the feeds frozen? I was reading the updates and it had the same pic of shelly and adam sleeping for 2 hrs. Maybe mycomp is acting up. idk. If i missed the talk with Dani and the JJ's would one of you wonderful updaters plz post what went down. curiosity is killing me.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #596 on: August 15, 2011, 09:07:26 PM »
as far as i know dani didnt talk to the J's yet.. an the feeds are working :lol:

oh thank you. Not sure how that talk will go or if the JJ's would believe dani about brenchal but cant wait to see how it goes. Did shelly get a rude awakening? She seems alot nicer past 24 hrs. or is that her game face? alot of fakeness going around the house this week i will say that!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #597 on: August 16, 2011, 12:22:52 AM »
I'm still waiting for D to have her talk with JJ.  I think she will fill them in on the hardcore push -- and throwing J's under the bus -- from B/R to help get the J's to vote out Brendo.  Then if I were the J's -- I'd wait until they see who wins HOH -- in order to be able to slam Rach for the backstabbing b --- i---- itch she is.

Based on what I've heard Jordan tell Shelly and Adam, they are already assuming that they've been tossed under the bus.  They just haven't heard details from Dani.  They plan on using and abusing Rachel for her vote after Brendan is gone.  The funny part?  Rachel will become the ultimate floater and she will never see herself as one
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #598 on: August 16, 2011, 04:20:59 AM »

oh thank you. Not sure how that talk will go or if the JJ's would believe dani about brenchal but cant wait to see how it goes. Did shelly get a rude awakening? She seems alot nicer past 24 hrs. or is that her game face? alot of fakeness going around the house this week i will say that!

karma - it's definitely shelley's game face.  This is not a nice lady - she began the season by throwing Dom under the bus RIGHT AFTER HE TOLD HER SHE WAS THE ONLY HG HE TRUSTED.  She will get what she deserves.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #599 on: August 16, 2011, 05:07:21 AM »
I have another scenario in which I think Brendon could stay. Dani said she's gonna make everyone crap this week LOL. She could tell KPR to vote for B, she knows (or thinks) JJA will vote for S. Then, she comes in as the tie breaker and keeps B! Now the alliance is DKPBR vs JJA WHOA! Not that I trust BR, but it could be her way of showing that she kept her deal and they'd really trust her for a few weeks while they cleaned house! Because, if she does get B out, the alliances are JJSA vs DKP with R a mess between them! She'd have better numbers keeping B.