Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 215662 times)

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #550 on: August 14, 2011, 07:27:28 PM »
I don't want to sound all superior and all (because I do bash on the HG), but remember when you look at the shortcomings of the HG and then rant and rave about how bad they are...well, put yourself in their shoes...

They are playing a game that pretty much mandates that they connive and lie. It's a con game. Who can win the most competitions, have a good social game and con people in to keeping them when they are in trouble. Of course you are going to see bad qualities in people playing the game. I just don't think it is fair to transfer behavior in the house as how people are outside the house, EXCEPT  in my opinion this whole brendon rachel relationship fiasco. I honestly think they are both overly dependent upon each other......and not it a good way.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Go Adam! Go Jordan! Go Jeff!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #551 on: August 14, 2011, 07:37:38 PM »
I don't want to sound all superior and all (because I do bash on the HG), but remember when you look at the shortcomings of the HG and then rant and rave about how bad they are...well, put yourself in their shoes...

They are playing a game that pretty much mandates that they connive and lie. It's a con game. Who can win the most competitions, have a good social game and con people in to keeping them when they are in trouble. Of course you are going to see bad qualities in people playing the game. I just don't think it is fair to transfer behavior in the house as how people are outside the house, EXCEPT  in my opinion this whole brendon rachel relationship fiasco. I honestly think they are both overly dependent upon each other......and not it a good way.

BB is a very big chess game to me -- only with multiple players instead of 2 on the board. We are sitting on the outside looking in and get a better pic of what is going on.  On the inside these hgs' can only go on their instincts, what people say, how they act, their body language and whatever input BB is giving them.    i think it takes more than luck to get to the end of one of these things.  And come out sane.  I've said it before, I'd be one of the first voted out. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #552 on: August 14, 2011, 07:49:53 PM »
I agree that Jeff isnt the angel he is cracked up to be.

However, people who dont like Jeff because he is a bully should go back and look at tapes of Evil Dick if you want to see what a misogynistic, threatening bully looks like.

I didnt care for ED either, in his season.... i dont care for what he is writing about his own daughter [right now] for all America can see, ED is all about bb, its his life, he needs a life, JMO...he puts the bb game over his own daughter, he is like 100 years old, he needs to get a life..and stop living 24/7 year round for bb...JMO...so i wasnt a ED fan either :tup:

God forbid Dani should win. Ed will be eating those words about her. I personally dont have an issue with Dani. Yea she made some mistakes but she is there for the game and nothing else. I am rooting for Adam myself. He has played a clean leaned back game, so far. Having Jordan there is a slap in the face to the others trying to win. Who in their right mind would give her the money yet again??? not this bunch in the house, i 'll bet my last dollar on that.

bump..bump :tup:, the only reason, and i mean the only reason ED won bb, is b/cuz america voted for Eric to give ED every freaking thing, so eric had to get jessica in a allaince with ED, cuz Eric knew America was voting to get everyone next to ED on the block, the boot, so JMO..ED won, cuz of America..not b/cuz of his game...no way, and i also think if ED never had to leave the house on this season, he would have already been voted out JMO..but I :hrt: you all. :hearts: :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #553 on: August 14, 2011, 07:55:08 PM »

so true, so true, great post, and that is why, dani, doesnt have a Black Soul.....these HG'S said that, and that is like wow, un-real...its a game to win, i dont like it when some of the HG say, we are the good people, and they [the other allaince are the evil people] good lord, they all lie. they all swear on their mommy, their daddy, their dog, their cat, their bird, their life, just to get farer in the game..........i loved Dan in season 10, he made olive drop, yep, Dan swore on every freaking thing, but he had to make olive drop.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #554 on: August 14, 2011, 08:17:26 PM »
porsche just said " i feel bad that they think i was tainting jordans drink " now  i got called out for talking aobut production and my DR's.

they should have made her drink it all, if she thinks she did no wrong!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #555 on: August 14, 2011, 08:21:04 PM »
porsche just said " i feel bad that they think i was tainting jordans drink " now  i got called out for talking aobut production and my DR's.

they should have made her drink it all, if she thinks she did no wrong!!

that's exactly what I said yestereday  :yess:    she really needs a taste of her own medicine.  I think BB should have done more than just tell her to stop. They should have made her tell the hg's what went down.   :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #556 on: August 14, 2011, 08:23:04 PM »
YIPPIE!!!!!!! porsche got told...to STOP that, by BB......good she needs to,

on a sidenote...please dont hit me to hard with rocks...my people :lol:...but..i..hope....porsche ..wins..the..next

drum roll!!!!!!!!!

HOH!!!!!!!!!!!

cuz i am a dani fan...there i said it :lol3:

and i am NOT a shelly fan.... :knuckles:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #557 on: August 14, 2011, 08:45:04 PM »
I'd sure like to think all our chatter last night had something to do with Porch getting called out today.  Everyone was on her case who chimed in on that discussion.  :yess:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #558 on: August 14, 2011, 08:45:15 PM »
I am out, last post for today, I wish when dani talks to R/B..tonight, and dani said she was going to tell jeff everything, anyway i wish dani would let jeff hide in the bathroom, get kalia to get outside, and hide, so dani can tell R/B that kalia is taking a bath, and they cant go in there, jeff hides in the hoh B/R..and jeff can hear for HIMSELF.....what R/B are up too..i just wish jeff could get over small things and move on, but he wont, cuz he just said that dani is going up if he, jordon or shelly wins hoh, [ wow, they should use each other in the game, but jeff just will not do it, it was his downfall in his season, and will be his downfall in this season, ok ..thats it for me, good night everyone, and beware of people who you see with fiber-con :ascared

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #559 on: August 14, 2011, 09:57:25 PM »
ok... i was lying :hearts:....but this is really my last post, i really liked the show tonight, and i am for the outcast this year. so I have a allaince name for, kalia, porchse, and dani..I am going to call them, The, Misfit Dolls :lol3:

ok, i promise i am just going to go into lurking....i promise :hearts:...maybe :knuckles:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #560 on: August 14, 2011, 10:11:17 PM »
I hope that Jordan and Jeff wake the hell up and realize that bren and rach are not their friends... I cant believe America voted him back in(I voted Cassie). They need to separate themselves from Brencahl right away.  I wish the whole house would make an alliance and get them the hell out !!!! They should have never been brought back this season. I have never despised anyone on reality TV more than them. I cant wait until Jeff figures out what they have been saying behind the J's backs. The **** is going to hit the fan.

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #561 on: August 14, 2011, 10:16:08 PM »
I hope that Jordan and Jeff wake the hell up and realize that bren and rach are not their friends... I cant believe America voted him back in(I voted Cassie). They need to separate themselves from Brencahl right away.  I wish the whole house would make an alliance and get them the hell out !!!! They should have never been brought back this season. I have never despised anyone on reality TV more than them. I cant wait until Jeff figures out what they have been saying behind the J's backs. The **** is going to hit the fan.

AMEN!!!!!!!!

I believe Dani said she was going to tell Jeff that  R/B were shoving him under the bus-- I'm sure that's her strategy to make sure JJ vote Brendo off.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #562 on: August 14, 2011, 10:27:19 PM »

AMEN!!!!!!!!

I believe Dani said she was going to tell Jeff that  R/B were shoving him under the bus-- I'm sure that's her strategy to make sure JJ vote Brendo off.

yep i heard dani say she was going to tell jeff everything that R/B say to her, but i really want jeff to hear it from the 2 jackasses mouths, i want jeff to hide in the hoh BR..and hear what R/B are up to, i want dani to go to jeff , and ask him to hide out in there, to listen...cuz if jeff doesnt hear it for himself, then he just goes on what he thinks, i just wish JJ and dani would work together, and put what happen , 2000000..BC, behind them :hrt:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #563 on: August 14, 2011, 11:45:33 PM »
  I am soo darn tired of Danielle & Kalia in the Big Brother house!!! They are such mean, manipulative, backbiting, hypocrites!!! They say that Rachel is catty, they should take a look in the mirror!!! They act all nice to ur face, but the second ur nowhere around, they are talking bad about you!!! It's soo craaazy they wanna make fun of how Rachel dresses when they looked like crap!!! Ohh and what about when Danielle told Kalia that Shelly is cut, but then after the whole Rachel and Shelly thing happens they start kissing her butt!!! Grr...just soo tired of them!!! If Britney from BB12 was in that house they would fit in well with her...btw, I didn't like her either!!! Sorry, I had to vent...hope someone else feels the same way about them two girls!!!  :gaah:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #564 on: August 15, 2011, 12:16:32 AM »
I am sick to death of hearing Brendan and Rachel say the same things to Danielle everytime they go up there.  :lala  They have nothing new to say.  And also on a side note, does Porsche not have any other clothes to wear?

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #565 on: August 15, 2011, 12:40:23 AM »
At this point in the show, the only thing that will make the show fun to watch would be if best buddies, Dani and Kalia, were on the block together after the veto next week.  I just can't wait to see them turn on each other. 

When is the Double eviction?  Did Julie say anything last Thursday or will it be another week?

EvilDuck

« Reply #566 on: August 15, 2011, 02:17:33 AM »
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #390 on: July 19, 2011, 10:40:31 PM »Hi Everyone! First, thanks as always to the updaters. Great job   Next, on to serious business: The Ducks Line: odds of winning BB13  Dani 1 in 5  Jeff 1 in 6    Jordan 1 in 6  Rachael  1 in 8  Brendon 1 in 10  Dom 1 in 12  Adam 1 in 12  Shelly 1 in 15  Lawon 1 in 15  Kalia 1 in 20  Porsche 1 in 30  Cassi  1 in 100          The Ducks New Line: Dani 1 in 5  Jeff 1 in 5  Kalia 1 in 8   Jordan 1 in 10   Adam 1 in 12   Porsche 1 in 20   Rachael 1 in 30   Brendon 1 in 50   

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #567 on: August 15, 2011, 03:52:50 AM »
At this point in the show, the only thing that will make the show fun to watch would be if best buddies, Dani and Kalia, were on the block together after the veto next week.  I just can't wait to see them turn on each other. 

When is the Double eviction?  Did Julie say anything last Thursday or will it be another week?

As for me, what will make it bearable is to get that horror show Shelly OFF/EVICTED/GONE/EXITED/NEVER TO RETURN  :yess:

Then I can start having fun watching the train wreck that is Brenchel.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #568 on: August 15, 2011, 08:01:52 AM »
Last night was the first time I actually watched more than 10 minutes of BBAD.

First, thank you to all the updaters for keeping us up to date. I absolutely do NOT know how you manage th pay attention to that drivel, hour after hour after hour after mind-numbing hour.

After watching Brenchel and Dani together for an hour, I have come to the conclusion that I would prefer Dani to win over those 2 idiots.

I know this is BB but if I were HOH and Brenchel (or anyone for that matter) came to my room and threw my closest allies under the bus for an hour, my first and most insistent question would be " Are you kidding me? You guys have worked together, they held Rachel together while you were gone Brendon and now you turn against them. Why would I trust your word? You are dreadful human beings and arent even good liars".

God bless you people for paying attention to them, night after night....your ability to tolerate garbage is much higher than mine!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #569 on: August 15, 2011, 08:34:12 AM »
Dani's plan was to make like she was  NOT working with brenchal from the initial HOH talk before  NOMINATIONS, not put them up and IF either of them won POV then she would BD jeff. thats what she told them but who knows if she was TRULY going to stick by that

ONce the POV Players were picked and BRENCHAL wasnt picked dani   has no obligations to brenchal what so ever.

Dani is telling everyone she is BD'n brendon.. BUT she still could be holding true to the initial agreement with brenchal

Yes she has told jeff he didnt have to worry. she also told Adam that he was fine before  POV and after POV   adam made sure that jeff was fine with danil..

Dani told shelly she was fine..

SOOOOO Dani has told everyone they were fine and not to worry.. so  who can you believe now with dani telling everyone that they are fine behind close doors  :duno:

I actaully love that Dani isnt showing her cards to anyone..

She is telling her crew that she;s  gonna put up brendon.. and then they can get get jeff out next week if they win HOH.

:iok its all very confusing if you arent  right there when the convos go down.. but my gut tells me she's gonna get brendon out.

If dani puts up jeff.. jordan is a vote for shelly to leave.. adam is gonna vote for ? porsche is a vote for jeff to leave a long with kalia and brenchal..

If dani puts up brendon. they are all voting brendon out and rachel will have NO ALLIES in the game ** this is the most logical since dani knows that they will have more physical comps..she needs brendon gone..

she pulls in a week safety with the J's .. gets back  in a safety net with shelly for saving her.. and she's back to where she was with the blood on her hands with nothing else changing..

:iok

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:38:16 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #570 on: August 15, 2011, 09:22:19 AM »
here's the link to where kalia dani jeff all prank adam with a condom filled with aloe. as of now he has no clue it was done.. prank time8/15/11 1:40am feeds 3& 4 http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25781.msg647884.html#msg647884
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #571 on: August 15, 2011, 11:15:44 AM »
Somewhere during the night, can't remember where I saw it, Porsche says she got in trouble in dr for putting the benefiber in the muscle milk, sounded like maybe Jordan drank some, also she said she had to put Brendon's duck back that she stole. This girl needs to start getting penalties. Slop for a day would be a start.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #572 on: August 15, 2011, 12:23:12 PM »
She's never been on slop.. how about 2 weeks worth? }:>
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #573 on: August 15, 2011, 12:28:01 PM »
She's never been on slop.. how about 2 weeks worth? }:>

I second the above motion by TL   :lol:

Also it sounds like Porsche is a thief! She steals stuff ( I thought that was def against the rules-personal items anyway) She really thinks she is being funny!!  I don't get it!

She needs some kind of penalty nom- for sure!! :meow:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #574 on: August 15, 2011, 12:28:37 PM »
this made my day.. :)