Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214614 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #525 on: August 14, 2011, 01:26:57 PM »
I agree that Jeff isnt the angel he is cracked up to be.

However, people who dont like Jeff because he is a bully should go back and look at tapes of Evil Dick if you want to see what a misogynistic, threatening bully looks like.

I didnt care for ED either, in his season.... i dont care for what he is writing about his own daughter [right now] for all America can see, ED is all about bb, its his life, he needs a life, JMO...he puts the bb game over his own daughter, he is like 100 years old, he needs to get a life..and stop living 24/7 year round for bb...JMO...so i wasnt a ED fan either :tup:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #526 on: August 14, 2011, 01:28:38 PM »
First time posting...

I really don't get why JJ are not working with Dani. Think about it. They surround themselves with drama cases, and end up playing this game dealing with other people anger/emotional issue(Shelly, Racheal, Brendon). It may end up costing them in the long run.

It seems many fans are fond of JJ, however, I'm not sure they are playing a great game. Other than Jeff going all tough guy on Kalia for putting him on the block, they have not made many enemies. In fact they are likely to win in the end against most, if not all of the house guests currently there.(Adam the possible exception imo)

Had JJ not fought so hard for Brencheal, they could be riding with Dani in the end, where they would have had a great shot at winning it all. However, by sticking with Brencheal, they now have put themselves in danger, not to mention, having to listen to all the drama. Those closest to them are now at war with each other.(Shelly vs Brencheal)

Meanwhile, Dani keeps winning, keeps her cool, and looks to have played a far better game than anyone thus far, imo. That being said, I think many of this current group of houseguests would vote for Jeff and Jordan in the end against Dani, based on the fact they seem to be so well liked. So why they don't get over past squablles and realize it's a game, and play with the best player in the house, is beyond my reasoning skills.

I  had to bump this up cuz a so agree with you, yes i do think jordon is so cute etc etc, yes jeff is great to look at, but jeff is a bully, he aint a nice guy JMO..sorry, i  :hrt: everyone here, please dont bash me to hard, but last night in the SR jeff told adam, word for word........you BETTER..Fing vote for me, if she [dani] puts me up, or, i am going to KILL somebody, he then told jord in the BY...about the SR talk, jeff went on and on, about how NO ONE better put him on the block, and yes again he said i will kill somebody, jeff thinks that you are suppose to just overlook him and jordon, and just let them go to the end..no way....also jeff doesnt understand this is a game that changes, he has been mad at dani sense week 2, and dani hasnt put him up, or B/D him during her hoh's, he needs to get over it, and go get some humble pie, and stop acting like he and only he, desreves to win bb...what is bb going to do, keep bringing back the J'S, R/B,,,,until one of them wins bb, i wanted a real new season, i didnt want R/B from last season in there, nor did i want any Vets in there, i wonder what this house might have looked like if bb put ALL strangers in there, i loved season 10, cuz bb went back to their real roots, i have never liked this twist this season, and JMO..again JMO..jeff in a bully......and he will get in your face, even a woman, if you are hoh, and dont do as he wants, and i cant root for that..i know i am alone here, its ok I :hrt: you guys, and love this site..best.site.ever, but i am rooting for dani, she doesnt have a black soul, that is a awful thing for them to say, she does try to make people feel ok, yes she bashes in her hoh room, but so does jeff, jordon, and R/B,,,,jeff really bashes dani bad, i mean F her, F that, she better NOT..it goes on and on..ok, rant over, now everyone knows, i will be rooting for Dani.....i say if you like the J's or anyone else, great, i dont blame anyone for rooting for them, we all should be able to root for who we might think is playing the game the way we might like..once again JMO...still friends :hrt:

what happened to how you felt the other day?    And for the record -- I want JJ to try to work with D-too ---- or at least ttalk to her.   - they did say something about that last night.  Going to talk to her that is. 

Grace23
RFF Donor
RFF Sr. Member

« Reply #449 on: Yesterday at 06:39:17 PM »
ok i am back on the JJ train,  i have always liked them.....but..i still have hopes for dani..i hope thats ok..with you all ,, i want JJ to work with dani!!!!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #527 on: August 14, 2011, 01:37:29 PM »
I do/did want jj to work with dani, [i also said in that post to farer dani's game] but after late last night jeff is not going to work with dani, he just will not do it, thats why i said jeff needs to realize the game changes, but he doesnt change with it, i have always been rooting for dani, i just wanted the J's to work with her, but as i can see now, they will not, so to me, there is no hope of a JJ, dani allaince,...so if i have to pick, now, i will go with dani, not un-less i see jeff trying to really wakeup and play this game, i still think that jeff needs to stop acting like everyone should just give him the win..again JMO :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #528 on: August 14, 2011, 02:00:48 PM »
So is the plan to backdoor Jeff?

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #529 on: August 14, 2011, 02:11:42 PM »
I agree that Jeff isnt the angel he is cracked up to be.

However, people who dont like Jeff because he is a bully should go back and look at tapes of Evil Dick if you want to see what a misogynistic, threatening bully looks like.

I didnt care for ED either, in his season.... i dont care for what he is writing about his own daughter [right now] for all America can see, ED is all about bb, its his life, he needs a life, JMO...he puts the bb game over his own daughter, he is like 100 years old, he needs to get a life..and stop living 24/7 year round for bb...JMO...so i wasnt a ED fan either :tup:

God forbid Dani should win. Ed will be eating those words about her. I personally dont have an issue with Dani. Yea she made some mistakes but she is there for the game and nothing else. I am rooting for Adam myself. He has played a clean leaned back game, so far. Having Jordan there is a slap in the face to the others trying to win. Who in their right mind would give her the money yet again??? not this bunch in the house, i 'll bet my last dollar on that.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #530 on: August 14, 2011, 02:42:36 PM »
Well - lets see --- the R & B love fest lasted about 48 hours -- Brendo is back to his ole' self bashing Rach -- I would never let some piece of crap like Brendo talk to me like that -- Rach needs to see herself after this is BB sitcom is over.  She  just rolls over and cries.  She needs to roll right over Brendo and on the way up bash him in right in the kisser for every time he has told her to shut up.  Not saying she knows when to be quiet, but Brendo is a one big piece of work.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #531 on: August 14, 2011, 02:56:23 PM »
Well - lets see --- the R & B love fest lasted about 48 hours -- Brendo is back to his ole' self bashing Rach -- I would never let some piece of crap like Brendo talk to me like that -- Rach needs to see herself after this is BB sitcom is over.  She  just rolls over and cries.  She needs to roll right over Brendo and on the way up bash him in right in the kisser for every time he has told her to shut up.  Not saying she knows when to be quiet, but Brendo is a one big piece of work.

God Bless TexasLady for keeping up with that mess!! and what a mess it was. Branchel are so back to their normal selves. Rach has absolutly no self esteem. no wonder her social game sucks. Keep p the good work bren.  :jam:

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: August 14, 2011, 02:58:30 PM »
This is a really long wbrb, I wonder if they are letting Shelly out of isolation. Is it too early?

Brendon really is showing his true colors today. I am not a fan of Rachel's but I hope she breaks away from him. He is an overbearing know it all bully. I checked their ratings on some site polls today and surprise, surprise back at the bottom.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #533 on: August 14, 2011, 02:59:00 PM »

He is a CONTROL FREAK,  just like his ex-girlfriend said he was,  she wasn't lying!  I wouldn't hire him either if he EVER gets outta school.  Rachel I truly believes has Mental health issues and it is very easy for Brendon to manipulate her because of her illness.

I truly am amazed that CBS ever brought them back in the first place, they have to see how abusive this relationship is!!  Also Jeff is brutal as well and Porche putting that fiber stuff in the drinks and Kalia's damn singing............GUESS IT IS ALL ABOUT THE DOLLARS FOR CBS!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #534 on: August 14, 2011, 03:00:57 PM »
with any luck they are giving a penalty nom to Porsche for her stunt with the beni-fibre and also one to Kalia for singing all the time!!   THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY!!  oops sorry Dani these two are both on the block for breaking the rules!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #535 on: August 14, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »
Whats with the WBRB? did brenchel get physical after the verbal? oh maybe shelly release is up. Boy she is going to have alot to catch up on.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #536 on: August 14, 2011, 03:05:36 PM »
Because I dont wish evil on people, I would hope that:

Brenchel breaks up and;
Brendon fall in love with a domineering woman bodybuilder that will kick his ass when needed; and
Rachel finds a workaholic pyschiatrist to marry who enjoys bringing his work home.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #537 on: August 14, 2011, 03:06:32 PM »
What I notice about Brendon and his controlling her, like today.. 'lay down on my lap, lay down.. I don't want anyone to see you crying.' It's a form of domination over her. She's not a the same level as he is, she's in his lap like a baby (or a dog but the dog would be treated better.) He's the authority figure. I've never studied psychology but it's a bullying/assertive technique and he's really good at it. REALLY good.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #538 on: August 14, 2011, 03:09:26 PM »
I see that nothing has changed. Don't need to see the feeds to see that Brendon's back to his controlling ways. Rachel's going to marry this man? This is a story that should be on the Maury show or something. Just my two cents.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #539 on: August 14, 2011, 03:16:40 PM »
brenchal needs an intervention! where is dr. drew when u need him? oh dr. phil on CBS, there ya go.

Offline ricagiovanni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #540 on: August 14, 2011, 05:19:40 PM »
brenchal needs an intervention! where is dr. drew when u need him? oh dr. phil on CBS, there ya go.

He wouldn't ever admit to himself or anyone else that he is an abuser but he would run to them with dollar signs in his eyes thinking he could make some fast money from it.

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #541 on: August 14, 2011, 05:53:10 PM »
rachel will never see herself as we do, and never get to see what the BB fans think of their relationship...Brendon has mede her PROMISE multiple times not to go on the Internet after the show, "it isn't good for you". :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #542 on: August 14, 2011, 06:09:15 PM »
rachel will never see herself as we do, and never get to see what the BB fans think of their relationship...Brendon has mede her PROMISE multiple times not to go on the Internet after the show, "it isn't good for you". :groan:

If the Internet isn't good for Rachel, then what is? (I need a grumble smilie here.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #543 on: August 14, 2011, 06:11:44 PM »
Just a heads up!  From CBS: A runover on Sunday, 8/14 of the PGA Championship could delay start times for 60 Minutes (7pm ET), Big Brother (8pm ET), Same Name (9pm ET) and CSI: Miami (10pm ET).
thank you Texas Lady, you are the best, always looking out for us rff big brother fans, i live in Lane Country tx. what part of Tx.do you reside in :kuss:
big brother is delayed by golf 3 hole playoff started 6;05pm 20to30minutes then 60 Minutes :duno:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #544 on: August 14, 2011, 06:38:43 PM »
OK im tired of shelly already!! go back to Solitary.. :groan:  I really wonder how much pull this woman actually has that she's making all these promises..  of jobs.. connections.. ect..

STFU SHELLY! stop tellin us how u r gonna do this that or the other 4 people. JUST do it when u get out. those that boast about a good deed have ulterior motives!

If she  made me promises and didnt keep her word  i would  bring her the tape and say "c this is where u said u'd give me a 6 figure job& it wasnt contingent on u staying in the game!" ha ha ha she's always saying go look at the tape.. when you see the tape.. soo here B!@# here's the F'n tape!!ha haha
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #545 on: August 14, 2011, 06:43:51 PM »
OK im tired of shelly already!! go back to Solitary.. :groan:  I really wonder how much pull this woman actually has that she's making all these promises..  of jobs.. connections.. ect..

STFU SHELLY! stop tellin us how u r gonna do this that or the other 4 people. JUST do it when u get out. those that boast about a good deed have ulterior motives!

If she  made me promises and didnt keep her word  i would  bring her the tape and say "c this is where u said u'd give me a 6 figure job& it wasnt contingent on u staying in the game!" ha ha ha she's always saying go look at the tape.. when you see the tape.. soo here B!@# here's the F'n tape!!ha haha

And I thought Kali talked alot.  She's been over taken by Shel  now.  Can't stop talking.  I know she's been in solitary the last 24 hours and hyped up because she got to talk to the fam.  But you have to know when to dial it down!!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #546 on: August 14, 2011, 06:44:31 PM »
Shelly is buttering up the jj's with a vacation?? really? Jordan should have enough money to travel or did i miss something and she the money   -   :duno:   Shelly can be sweet as pie when she wants and a backstabber when need be. This woman has 2 sides to her dr. jeckle/hyde.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: August 14, 2011, 06:46:32 PM »
Shelly is buttering up the jj's with a vacation?? really? Jordan should have enough money to travel or did i miss something and she the money   -   :duno:   Shelly can be sweet as pie when she wants and a backstabber when need be. This woman has 2 sides to her dr. jeckle/hyde.

I think I remember Jordon bought her mom, brother and her a house/condo --- so I'm sure her money didn't go as far as everyone thinks. 

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #548 on: August 14, 2011, 07:04:48 PM »
Just a heads up!  From CBS: A runover on Sunday, 8/14 of the PGA Championship could delay start times for 60 Minutes (7pm ET), Big Brother (8pm ET), Same Name (9pm ET) and CSI: Miami (10pm ET).
thank you Texas Lady, you are the best, always looking out for us rff big brother fans, i live in Lane Country tx. what part of Tx.do you reside in :kuss:
big brother is delayed by golf 3 hole playoff started 6;05pm 20to30minutes then 60 Minutes :duno:
golf just ended 60 minutes and then big brother 9pm et 8pm ct
 :)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #549 on: August 14, 2011, 07:06:52 PM »
convo:adam they are here to win money for their wedding they want a big payday.. so they tried that create n barrel thing and now  being here.  to me thats greedy.. thats all the y are here for..  they will do what they ahve to do lie an  throw people under the bus

jordan im worried that  you are gonna go with them an it will be just me and jeff.

Naturally Adam is talking about Brendon and Racheal with 2 BB's and create n barrel?  Does a lightbulb not go off in Jordon's head...2 BB's She wins one (so far) Jeff gets big payload 1st time and looks like it this time too....ff to Amazing Race...ff to his trip around the world trip for CBS....and Adam is talking about "to me thats greedy.. thats all the y are here for.."  and Shelly, she just wants to take the J's to the end so they can win....
Are these people that GULLABLE  :lol3: