Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214624 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #500 on: August 13, 2011, 08:48:41 PM »
If she is not drawn to play in the pov comp she can still play

:ty
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #501 on: August 13, 2011, 09:28:55 PM »
I think Dani has to back door Jeff, think about it  if either Jeff or Jordan make final two, they win, if Brendon or Rachel make it, odds are the other person wins.   I think she has to get Jeff and/or Jordan out now, they are teamed up with Adam and Shelly which makes them 4 strong.   JMO

yep, in order for dani to get farer she would have to B/D jeff, lol, its not like we can control who these people put on the block, but i am just thinking for the game for dani right now, she would have to B/D jeff, to get farer JMO...hmmmmm...but will she do it, i know dani is not scared to do it, i just wonder if she will put up bren or jeff, the DR is going to mess with her...but...she has played before and knows the DR does that to you, to kinda make things go the way bb might want them to go.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #502 on: August 13, 2011, 09:45:45 PM »
 has anyone really watched the way shelly smokes, the way she holds that cig, i have never seen a woman smoke like that, it's like she is either smoking pot, or in a prison documentary :ascared
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #503 on: August 13, 2011, 09:51:39 PM »
shelly pee'd and had no TP she had to shake it dry. she told that to jordan
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #504 on: August 13, 2011, 09:59:29 PM »
shelly pee'd and had no TP she had to shake it dry. she told that to jordan

:groan: i am soooooooo glad i am just reading the updates, now, and i did not hear that....cuz if i had of heard that, Grace at the age of 27 would have lost all of my hearing, my ears would have went into SHOCK..........omg..............YUCK!!!!..it just keeps getting sicker, and sicker, and sicker every freaking mintue

boy my hubby is giving me one big EVIL eye, cuz i been on here all day, well it's a bb day for me...even my dog is giving me the Evil eye...they just dont understand, we, the real fans of bb, dont do anything during the summer, we only do bb.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #505 on: August 13, 2011, 10:16:47 PM »
I think Dani has to back door Jeff, think about it  if either Jeff or Jordan make final two, they win, if Brendon or Rachel make it, odds are the other person wins.   I think she has to get Jeff and/or Jordan out now, they are teamed up with Adam and Shelly which makes them 4 strong.   JMO

Here's the thing though....Dani is all about winning competitions and has repeatedly said that Brendon is both the brains and the brawn (or something like that). She figures she is such a big target that she has to win HOHs or Vetoes to stay in the game. Knocking out Brendon makes it that much easier (in her mind).

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #506 on: August 13, 2011, 10:31:13 PM »
Rachel has hit the all time low...saying that Jeff said inapprpriate things to her in the shower..I certainly hope that the HG's would know that Jeff would never touch that SKANK or even think about it..Does she not realize that she just buries herself in a deeper hole job wise..if she does this sorta crap what makes any company want to touch her with a 10 foot pole..oh sure let me hire you and if you get me(Rachel) pissed off I think of a lie and take ya to court..Keep diggin' Rachel and as much as I dislike Brendon RUN RUN RUN from this nut!

On a happier note I love Jordon's attitude about the TuTu Tard..You go girl!

Dani for all our sakes please put up Brendan PLEASE!

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #507 on: August 13, 2011, 11:18:08 PM »
I hope that Jordan and Jeff wake the hell up and realize that bren and rach are not their friends... I cant believe America voted him back in(I voted Cassie). They need to separate themselves from Brencahl right away.  I wish the whole house would make an alliance and get them the hell out !!!! They should have never been brought back this season. I have never despised anyone on reality TV more than them. I cant wait until Jeff figures out what they have been saying behind the J's backs. The **** is going to hit the fan.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #508 on: August 14, 2011, 12:18:08 AM »
has anyone really watched the way shelly smokes, the way she holds that cig, i have never seen a woman smoke like that, it's like she is either smoking pot, or in a prison documentary :ascared

Grace - That's really funny  :lol3: Picture her in prison attire and she'd fit right in some bigtime prison.  Her face is getting scarier and scarier as the summer progresses.  When she gets kicked outta there on her behind, maybe she can try out to be an extra in prison movies.

She is seriously the most obnoxious HG (even worse than Rachel, yes IMO).  I didn't see ED's season so maybe he tops Shelley but from my point of view, she's the Evil Shelley.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #509 on: August 14, 2011, 12:45:52 AM »
What in the heck did Rachel say to upset Shelly so badly???
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 04:38:20 PM by brenchel_forever »
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #510 on: August 14, 2011, 12:48:27 AM »
First time posting...

I really don't get why JJ are not working with Dani. Think about it. They surround themselves with drama cases, and end up playing this game dealing with other people anger/emotional issue(Shelly, Racheal, Brendon). It may end up costing them in the long run.

It seems many fans are fond of JJ, however, I'm not sure they are playing a great game. Other than Jeff going all tough guy on Kalia for putting him on the block, they have not made many enemies. In fact they are likely to win in the end against most, if not all of the house guests currently there.(Adam the possible exception imo)

Had JJ not fought so hard for Brencheal, they could be riding with Dani in the end, where they would have had a great shot at winning it all. However, by sticking with Brencheal, they now have put themselves in danger, not to mention, having to listen to all the drama. Those closest to them are now at war with each other.(Shelly vs Brencheal)

Meanwhile, Dani keeps winning, keeps her cool, and looks to have played a far better game than anyone thus far, imo. That being said, I think many of this current group of houseguests would vote for Jeff and Jordan in the end against Dani, based on the fact they seem to be so well liked. So why they don't get over past squablles and realize it's a game, and play with the best player in the house, is beyond my reasoning skills.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #511 on: August 14, 2011, 02:16:44 AM »
RLJ - I agree with a lot of what you have said.  This season does not have the quality of players that you saw last season and this is why I think a lot of what the HG do doesn't make sense.  There is a lot of emotion, anger, bullying and it's generally a bad season.

It makes me laugh actually to see Shelly sulking and wallowing and crying when she has been back stabbing HG ALL season.  She has no character at all and is now reaping the karma back at her.  She could have come into this game and been nurturing and cooking up slop cakes and all and she might have gone far with that.  Now the HG are on to what a four faced bit** she really is by running back and forth and telling each bunch what the others are saying about them, she's busted and crying in her slop.

And the JJ's who may well win are worthless.  Jeff has done nothing but talk big and Jordon is incredibly booooooring.  Their "image" being a lot better than R & B will keep them going though and they of course cheer each other on and intimidate anyone who doesn't.

There's always next season  . . . . .  :groan:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #512 on: August 14, 2011, 07:31:37 AM »
I love Jordeff because they are decent, normal people.

However, I think their gameplay is just average.

Dani is an excellent game player but is simply unlikeable.

Brendon and Rachel are 2 of the most dreadful human beings ever to play this game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #513 on: August 14, 2011, 08:28:13 AM »
Just a heads up!  From CBS: A runover on Sunday, 8/14 of the PGA Championship could delay start times for 60 Minutes (7pm ET), Big Brother (8pm ET), Same Name (9pm ET) and CSI: Miami (10pm ET).
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #514 on: August 14, 2011, 10:24:41 AM »

Brendon and Rachel are 2 of the most dreadful human beings ever to play this game.

I totally agree, and still hope Shelly will rally. I'll take her over Rachel or Porsche anytime.

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #515 on: August 14, 2011, 10:54:02 AM »
Just a heads up!  From CBS: A runover on Sunday, 8/14 of the PGA Championship could delay start times for 60 Minutes (7pm ET), Big Brother (8pm ET), Same Name (9pm ET) and CSI: Miami (10pm ET).
thank you Texas Lady, you are the best, always looking out for us rff big brother fans, i live in Lane Country tx. what part of Tx.do you reside in :kuss:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #516 on: August 14, 2011, 10:58:46 AM »

I totally agree, and still hope Shelly will rally. I'll take her over Rachel or Porsche anytime.
i would say brenchel are more hated now,that at anytime last year.... go team JJ win win win WIN, or go home!!! :hrt:

Offline maggiegrace1

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #517 on: August 14, 2011, 11:12:19 AM »
 Porche put Benefiber in the HG supply of Protein shakes and Kalia and Dani watched and laughed...maybe BB will do something to her for that!
Flashback to 8/13 @ 12:08AM BBT Cam 1.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #518 on: August 14, 2011, 11:38:23 AM »
I hope that Jordan and Jeff wake the hell up and realize that bren and rach are not their friends... I cant believe America voted him back in(I voted Cassie). They need to separate themselves from Brencahl right away.  I wish the whole house would make an alliance and get them the hell out !!!! They should have never been brought back this season. I have never despised anyone on reality TV more than them. I cant wait until Jeff figures out what they have been saying behind the J's backs. The **** is going to hit the fan.

I think Jeff wants Brendon in for his own purposes -- as in, with Brendon around Jeff isn't such a big target.  Always hide behind the bigger target, that's probably what he's thinking.

Unfortunately, I think Big Brother manipulated things so as to get Brendon back in, back with Rachel -- and back with the drama!  I know one person voted more than 10 times for Brendon -- and got away with it!   (:;)  That still rankles, because I voted for Cassi and I could only do it 10 times!  After that, no way!   :groan:  Also, BB allowed viewers to see the "loving" side of Brendon, thus encouraging people to vote.  But BB isn't the only culprit -- Jordeff fans also knew that if Dominic was allowed to return (another good option, since that too would provide drama), he'd get right back with Daniele and they'd be in charge -- and Jordeff would be in even more trouble than Radon!  So they had little choice but to vote for Brendon in order to keep Jordeff safe.

Belle Book

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #519 on: August 14, 2011, 11:57:14 AM »
Im not going to split hairs, but I think Jordeff fans voting to get Brendon back in the game are hardly culprits....its just some American viewers supporting their favorites!

I do not believe that is on the same level as BB production manipulating the vote...I dont even know if BB production DID rig the vote.

Not all of us liked Dom...I know I didnt like him from day one! Then when he took his arrogant ass over to the hammock and became Dani's lapdog, I was ready for him to GO!

I, like you, would have preferred Cassi coming back...however, voting to see her return instead of casting your vote between Dom and Brendon would be a little like voting for a third party presidential candidate in a general election....it might make you feel good, but all it really accomplishes is rendering your vote pointless.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #520 on: August 14, 2011, 12:09:35 PM »
Personally, I would like to see Adam win this whole thing.   BR shouldn't even be here IMO and I do like Jeff and Jordan but seriously they had their chance and dammit Jordan won before, I want them gone as well, I think that Adam is a perfect BB house guest, floating some of you may say so, but I see Adam counting things, staying out of the drama and studying all by himself all the time, he relies on no one in that house, sure he sways with the tide, but you have to or you will be gone.  Adam loves this game, and he realizes it is a GAME, it is not real life, it is not about 15 mins of fame, it is a game.  He totally hasn't had to win HOH yet, he is letting the veterans (and their posse) pick each other off, why mess that up by making enemies, I don't think he is the kind of man who can be intimidated either and Jeff may well find that out soon!!   Jeff rants and raves when things don't go his way, but cuddles up when they do (hello split personality)  Jordan is just sweet, and she also plays on that, her rant to Kalia or maybe it was Dani whoever!! was the most hysterical thing I have seen yet this season, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE took her seriously!!

So personally , I don't care who goes this week it doesn't matter (although shelly is working on my last nerve)  I just would like to see Adam win this game!! and if he goes, then I just don't care, none of the others there are appealing in any way shape or form. 

Rachel will never get any kind of substantial job after being on BB for 2x, Brandon is the Professional student, Jeff and Jordan DEMAND appearance fees and Dani well she is useless here and in the real world.   Kalia and Shelly bah who needs them!  and Adam who realizes it is a game and only a game will go back to what he was doing and to Farah and continue on with his life.......nuff said.   

all just my opinion, and I am really just so bored with this season and whether CBS fixes the votes ( I tend to believe they have to, to try and keep this flop sorta interesting for some people)   I just hope they learned a lesson and NEVER EVER combine old with new again.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #521 on: August 14, 2011, 12:44:15 PM »
thank you Texas Lady, you are the best, always looking out for us rff big brother fans, i live in Lane Country tx. what part of Tx.do you reside in :kuss:

Thanks.  :)  I live in Austin TX. Dry as it can be, Austin..
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #522 on: August 14, 2011, 12:48:47 PM »
From Rebellion...."I just hope they learned a lesson and NEVER EVER combine old with new again"

I so agree with ya!! Either make it All Stars or all Newbies and frankly I would prefer Newbies any time..Let the Vets come back for an appearence to host a game/veto

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #523 on: August 14, 2011, 01:11:58 PM »
First time posting...

I really don't get why JJ are not working with Dani. Think about it. They surround themselves with drama cases, and end up playing this game dealing with other people anger/emotional issue(Shelly, Racheal, Brendon). It may end up costing them in the long run.

It seems many fans are fond of JJ, however, I'm not sure they are playing a great game. Other than Jeff going all tough guy on Kalia for putting him on the block, they have not made many enemies. In fact they are likely to win in the end against most, if not all of the house guests currently there.(Adam the possible exception imo)

Had JJ not fought so hard for Brencheal, they could be riding with Dani in the end, where they would have had a great shot at winning it all. However, by sticking with Brencheal, they now have put themselves in danger, not to mention, having to listen to all the drama. Those closest to them are now at war with each other.(Shelly vs Brencheal)

Meanwhile, Dani keeps winning, keeps her cool, and looks to have played a far better game than anyone thus far, imo. That being said, I think many of this current group of houseguests would vote for Jeff and Jordan in the end against Dani, based on the fact they seem to be so well liked. So why they don't get over past squablles and realize it's a game, and play with the best player in the house, is beyond my reasoning skills.

I  had to bump this up cuz a so agree with you, yes i do think jordon is so cute etc etc, yes jeff is great to look at, but jeff is a bully, he aint a nice guy JMO..sorry, i  :hrt: everyone here, please dont bash me to hard, but last night in the SR jeff told adam, word for word........you BETTER..Fing vote for me, if she [dani] puts me up, or, i am going to KILL somebody, he then told jord in the BY...about the SR talk, jeff went on and on, about how NO ONE better put him on the block, and yes again he said i will kill somebody, jeff thinks that you are suppose to just overlook him and jordon, and just let them go to the end..no way....also jeff doesnt understand this is a game that changes, he has been mad at dani sense week 2, and dani hasnt put him up, or B/D him during her hoh's, he needs to get over it, and go get some humble pie, and stop acting like he and only he, desreves to win bb...what is bb going to do, keep bringing back the J'S, R/B,,,,until one of them wins bb, i wanted a real new season, i didnt want R/B from last season in there, nor did i want any Vets in there, i wonder what this house might have looked like if bb put ALL strangers in there, i loved season 10, cuz bb went back to their real roots, i have never liked this twist this season, and JMO..again JMO..jeff in a bully......and he will get in your face, even a woman, if you are hoh, and dont do as he wants, and i cant root for that..i know i am alone here, its ok I :hrt: you guys, and love this site..best.site.ever, but i am rooting for dani, she doesnt have a black soul, that is a awful thing for them to say, she does try to make people feel ok, yes she bashes in her hoh room, but so does jeff, jordon, and R/B,,,,jeff really bashes dani bad, i mean F her, F that, she better NOT..it goes on and on..ok, rant over, now everyone knows, i will be rooting for Dani.....i say if you like the J's or anyone else, great, i dont blame anyone for rooting for them, we all should be able to root for who we might think is playing the game the way we might like..once again JMO...still friends :hrt:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #524 on: August 14, 2011, 01:22:44 PM »
I agree that Jeff isnt the angel he is cracked up to be.

However, people who dont like Jeff because he is a bully should go back and look at tapes of Evil Dick if you want to see what a misogynistic, threatening bully looks like.