Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214602 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #425 on: August 13, 2011, 04:10:17 PM »
a1mamacat.. Thats exactly what she said this  morning to everyone that she's backdooring brendon. but thats the plan to make everyone think that she is backdooring him..

if jeff wins the POV then he's safe.. and she may ask him to use it so that she can BD brendon..

time will tell and it depends  who wins POV..

as  we have seen in thise season.. things arent set in stone till 10 mins before the live show.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #426 on: August 13, 2011, 04:30:10 PM »
The thing with Dani is, that you never know which of her plans is the right one.  She told BR that she was going to tell everyone to backdoor him, so if they hear others say it, they won't suspect.  (I can only hope this is the plan she is currently embracing)

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #427 on: August 13, 2011, 04:44:13 PM »
It seems the one and only strategy employed by B/R is "we are the biggest targets in the house, keep us". Of course there is a reason they are targets and keeping them around is just plain stupid. If Brendon gets booted this week, I feel sorry for who gets HOH next week, because it will basically be everyone wanting to get rid of Rachel v.2

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #428 on: August 13, 2011, 04:45:51 PM »
I really think the only way anyone gets B/D'd, is if adam or shelly wins pov, i dont think jeff will risk jordon going up, he wont save adam or shelly, [who knows maybe shelly] but i dont think jeff will risk jordon going up, same if jordon wins pov, she wont use it, cuz of fear that jeff would go up, i only see bren getting B/D..only if adam or shelly wins pov, and i dont think dani is going to even try to win pov, or if she does win it, she is really going to do alot of thinking..IDK...i think dani might want adam to win it, and put up bren..but would bren even go home over shelly, porsche is sooooooooo pissed off at shelly, i think the J's would want bren cuz he is a huge target, plus i really wish jeff would do onething, stop..and move on, it will be his downfall in this game, jeff needs to learn that he just might have to work with someone he hasnt forgot about yet, you see jeff, once you say even the smallest thing in the game, he is after you, and will only think of getting that one person out, he needs to see the bigger picture JMO...sometimes you have to change the game plan, i know if he was smart, he would not want to go to a F4..with B/R....just sayin.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: August 13, 2011, 04:50:00 PM »
this veto..could be the otev comp..were they have to run, and bring the bb dolls to the bb god..its about time for that veto comp..and that one takes awhile.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #430 on: August 13, 2011, 04:56:05 PM »
I'm really am a little confused by Shelly's histrionics about supposedly being called out by Rachel.   Is it possible that Shelly doesn't think she's lying?   She's convinced herself that the things she's saying are true?  Or is she that good of a liar to carry it out to that extreme?  Covering her lying butt by coming up with more lies? 

J&J have to got to figure out that something is fishy when Rachel is heavily targeting Shelly and NOT Dani anymore.  Its obvious there's some sort of deal when Rachel's hatred and wrath has switched so drastically.     

And don't get me started with Porsche!  Really, who does she think she is?  I really can't stand her.  She's replaced Dani on my most disliked list for the season.  She's acting awfully entitled.  And, she's just as much a liar as Shelly.   She's just really bad at it.  Oh those sweatsuits!

Shelley does know she's lying and knows exactly how four faced she is.  She admitted in the DR what she has been doing and how she has been telling tales to everyone in the hopes of gaining everyone's trust.  She has hurt more people in this house than anyone with her lies and manipulations and it is SO good that she is now feeling the brunt of it.  She deserves it big time  :tup:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #431 on: August 13, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »
i really think shelly would even shave her head for this veto :lol3: i swear, to throw it in rach's face, plus she could wear that baseball cap of her's :knuckles:..i know there is no way i would shave my hair, [sorry, i aint vain] but my hair goes to my hips, and there is no way i would cut it off, if i were in that house, and i knew i was going home if i didnt win pov, but had to shave my head, well i would just be going home.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #432 on: August 13, 2011, 05:46:50 PM »
I really, really loathe b/r, and knew when I was feeling sorry for her it would not be a week before  I changed my mind. I only scanned the feeds here today but scanned another site, and it said Jeff told Adam he would use the veto on him if he won.
With that scenario even  if  jj voted for bren if he is up, the others could vote against and still get him out, best case scenario.
Also the site was reporting when Rach was giving Bren her version of all that happened last week, not only was Jeff mean to her, but made sexual remarks to her when she was in the shower. I did not see anything about that, nor do I believe it, yuck, but can see Rach saying anything as a reason to have Bren turn against jj when she is ready to do so.  Bren has already caught her in one lie in her version of events, not that it will really matter to him.  And now of course b/r think America loves them because of the vote. And really can not believe how ungrateful she is.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 06:00:25 PM by Lily »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #433 on: August 13, 2011, 06:05:45 PM »
lily.. check the flashback thread. i posted the times on when rachel said what you read.

and we all know jeff never did anything inappropriate to that big booty gummi bear boobed chic.. :ugot

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #434 on: August 13, 2011, 06:09:39 PM »
wow this is taking for freaking.........ever.........maybe it's the otev comp, that takes along time, or..maybe

shelly won the pov, and she is beating the batsh&it out of rachel with it............come on!!!!!!!! :knuckles:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: August 13, 2011, 06:12:47 PM »
I really, really loathe b/r, and knew when I was feeling sorry for her it would not be a week before  I changed my mind. I only scanned the feeds here today but scanned another site, and it said Jeff told Adam he would use the veto on him if he won.
With that scenario even  if  jj voted for bren if he is up, the others could vote against and still get him out, best case scenario.
Also the site was reporting when Rach was giving Bren her version of all that happened last week, not only was Jeff mean to her, but made sexual remarks to her when she was in the shower. I did not see anything about that, nor do I believe it, yuck, but can see Rach saying anything as a reason to have Bren turn against jj when she is ready to do so.  Bren has already caught her in one lie in her version of events, not that it will really matter to him.  And now of course b/r think America loves them because of the vote. And really can not believe how ungrateful she is.

:tup: I DETEST...R/B..but i super doper detest shelly :knuckles:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #436 on: August 13, 2011, 06:15:26 PM »
GOOD LORD...jeff would NEVER...EVER touch that freaking INSANE....LOCO, no good for nothing...RAT. rachel :meow:

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #437 on: August 13, 2011, 06:17:19 PM »
lily.. check the flashback thread. i posted the times on when rachel said what you read.

and we all know jeff never did anything inappropriate to that big booty gummi bear boobed chic.. :ugot

...with duck lips.  You forgot the duck lips Ugot.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #438 on: August 13, 2011, 06:18:27 PM »
the only reason bren got the vote, is b/cuz alot of people were splitting their votes for cassie, and dom

if American, Idol has taught me onething, it is this, never, ever split your votes :lol3:

gosh i cant stand shelly, rat, and brendass

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #439 on: August 13, 2011, 06:19:17 PM »
GOOD LORD...jeff would NEVER...EVER touch that freaking INSANE....LOCO, no good for nothing...RAT. rachel :meow:

The thought makes me want to force Jeff to do a 24 hour chum bath that is nothing but hand sanitizer.  I have to say as immature as I thought it was at first..yeah I wouldn't want B/R sleeping in my bed either.  *gags* 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #440 on: August 13, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »

The thought makes me want to force Jeff to do a 24 hour chum bath that is nothing but hand sanitizer.  I have to say as immature as I thought it was at first..yeah I wouldn't want B/R sleeping in my bed either.  *gags*

I know...think about it, oh god YUCK...them getting in your bed, damn jeff wont even sit on rach's bed, muchless have anything to do with that crazy B**CH...yuck...no one would get in my bed..i sooooooooo would throw a freaking fit. rachel :knuckles:

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #441 on: August 13, 2011, 06:27:27 PM »

I know...think about it, oh god YUCK...them getting in your bed, damn jeff wont even sit on rach's bed, muchless have anything to do with that crazy B**CH...yuck...no one would get in my bed..i sooooooooo would throw a freaking fit. rachel :knuckles:

If Brenchel slept in your bed.....lots of laundry to be done the next day. Ugh.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: August 13, 2011, 06:31:51 PM »

If Brenchel slept in your bed.....lots of laundry to be done the next day. Ugh.

those sheets would have , acid poured on them, then set to fire, then run down to find a PREIST FAST..to do a Excorism..to get all the un-holy-ness out of this world..AMEN!

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #443 on: August 13, 2011, 06:32:37 PM »

I was happy at first because I thought that Brendan being back would give JJ another couple of weeks of safety.  Yeah.. CLEARLY I wasn't thinking.  I should have known that they would immediately run to Dani and cop a deal the second they could.  Isn't that Rachel's M.O?  And Shelly may be playing sides and lies but I really do feel that she was loyal to Adam and the J's.  I dunno.  Shelly kinda grew on me the last few weeks.  What pisses me of is Rachel throwing Jeff under the bus with Brendon.   

She's clearly suffering from some sort of mental illness.  My first guess is bipolar (not saying it to offend anyone with bipolar disorder)  Her highs are too high and her lows are too low.  There was a brief flash a few days ago of a normal cool girl who, dare I say it, started to like?  Once Brendon came back she went back to attention whore status.  When he's around she will do and say anything to become the victim.  She gets OFF on it.  Ugh...can't stand the B---h

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #444 on: August 13, 2011, 06:35:12 PM »
Lets all remember when Rach the rat was whining up a storm --that she couldn't find a job after the last time she was on BB.  OHhhh to be a fly on the wall when she's out in the real world -- bragging that she was on BB -- thinking everyone must have loved them for voting Brendo back in -- trying to build that resume   :lol3:  :lol3:   What a piece of work.  Delusional comes to mind.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #445 on: August 13, 2011, 06:35:33 PM »
yep, Rabbit, something aint right with rachel..it just aint right...that chick, is wacked.

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #446 on: August 13, 2011, 06:38:13 PM »
I feel so bad for Jeff and Jordan this week. From what I read and saw on the episodes, Jordan spent her time last week comfoting Rachel, making sure she didn't blow up the house. Then, Brendon comes back in, and Rachel throws them under the bus to Dani, and claims Jeff did innappropriate things to her.

Also, am I the only one here who is getting frustrated with all the people in the house who think that Jeff and Jordan aren't a legit couple simply because he lives in Chicago and she lives in North Carolina, so they can only see each other a few times each month?? I mean, at least Jeff treats Jordan nicely, unlike another certain houseguest to his fiance.
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #447 on: August 13, 2011, 06:38:47 PM »
8/13/11 12:07 am BBT feeds1 & 2  porsche puts benifiber in the muscle milk..dani and kalia watch it go down.

kalia asks why wouldnt you put it in the vanilla one instead of the chocolate one.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 06:46:19 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #448 on: August 13, 2011, 06:39:17 PM »
ok i am back on the JJ train, :hoot: i have always liked them.....but..i still have hopes for dani..i hope thats ok..with you all :hrt:,, i want JJ to work with dani!!!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #449 on: August 13, 2011, 06:43:59 PM »
8/13/11 12:07 am BBT feeds1 & 2  porsche puts benifiber in the muscle milk..dani and kalia watch it go down.

kalia asks why wouldnt you put it in the vanilla one instead of the chocolate one. porsche says its cuz they like the chocolate one better.

R.U. Kidding me????

And what if someone has a medical condition that conflicts with that stuff????  I do not think that BB should allow this to go on.  PPl have a right to know what they are eating.  Am I reading this right?