Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214567 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #400 on: August 12, 2011, 10:26:02 PM »
well thank the lord above, jordon, just agreed with me, she told dani she was sorry for being a bitch, ok..we forgive you jordon :flirt:

and evilduck, i bet the ratings would go through the freaking roof!!!!!!!

i just really dont give a damn about shelly..nuff...said, for me!!!
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #401 on: August 13, 2011, 01:20:51 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, to be continued...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #402 on: August 13, 2011, 02:02:30 AM »
Round 2 LOL
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 03:05:06 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #403 on: August 13, 2011, 02:25:15 AM »
Shelly shelly shelly. tsk tsk.. you should not hold this holy moral banner and judge those around you  so much.

Since this whole Shelly plan went down you have shown your just a  cocky arrogant  prejudice  person..

I guess we now know what your REAL  attitude in life is like

YOU have tried to run the house.. peoples emotions.. feelings  the way you want.. but guess what.. america has gays.. lesbians  & bisexuals.. ... who do you think you are to talk down  about them??

Grace - Had to bump this up to respond.  I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT SHELLEY.  She is the foulest nastiest (not to mention she looks like she smells bad :lol3:) person in the house; yes even worse than B and R.  I was on to her from Day 1 when she betrayed the newbie alliance (along with Kalia) and then when she was told by Dom that he trusted only her in the house and she ran right up to Rachel and snitched on him and got him evicted. 

IRL I think she is a bi*** clear and simple.  It will be a happy day for the house AND America when she is out and it can't happen soon enough.  :waves:

I feel sorry for her child having a role model of a woman like Shelley.  Her daughter will grow up better if she ignores everything Shelley tries to teach her !!  :lala

:ugot take your freaking self, money and diamond airlines miles and fly the heck off my screen you dont need the money! Why are you there?? :boot:

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had to bump this up, i know...i cant stand that kind of talk, [sorry] it pisses me off, let people be people, my best friend in the whole world is a great wonderful man, he is Gay, and i love him, and it hurts me to hear her talk like that. it doesnt matter, let people be.  i cant stand shelly, at all., i am serious, i cant stand her, i dont even look at her on the feeds, not at all...Grace, gives Ugot, a BIG BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #404 on: August 13, 2011, 02:36:02 AM »

Yay!!!!!  For Shelly the Four Faced Woman being nominated  :wohoo:

She is a nasty arrogant person who has ice running through her veins.  She symbolizes all that is hateful and it will be a lesson learned if she gets booted out on her behind next Thursday.  I suspect America would be cheering.  Shelley honey bunch you can't be the bit** that you are and think that you can hide it - it practically oozes from your face, which could easily become the next "Scream" mask for Halloween. 

Thank you Dani; this could be the best move you have made this season  :tup:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #405 on: August 13, 2011, 05:51:34 AM »
so what happened with Jordan/Jeff at noms?

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #406 on: August 13, 2011, 07:22:01 AM »
I'm really am a little confused by Shelly's histrionics about supposedly being called out by Rachel.   Is it possible that Shelly doesn't think she's lying?   She's convinced herself that the things she's saying are true?  Or is she that good of a liar to carry it out to that extreme?  Covering her lying butt by coming up with more lies? 

J&J have to got to figure out that something is fishy when Rachel is heavily targeting Shelly and NOT Dani anymore.  Its obvious there's some sort of deal when Rachel's hatred and wrath has switched so drastically.     

And don't get me started with Porsche!  Really, who does she think she is?  I really can't stand her.  She's replaced Dani on my most disliked list for the season.  She's acting awfully entitled.  And, she's just as much a liar as Shelly.   She's just really bad at it.  Oh those sweatsuits!
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #407 on: August 13, 2011, 07:33:46 AM »
I cannot follow the conversations in the threads.

Did Brenchel really make a deal with Dani and if Jeff really getting backdoored?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #408 on: August 13, 2011, 08:35:44 AM »
I cannot follow the conversations in the threads.

Did Brenchel really make a deal with Dani and if Jeff really getting backdoored?

from what I last read -- last night that is -- BR did try to make some type of deal with D -- who said she had to really think about it.  IT looks like she's letting them think they have a deal -- and is trying to BD - Bendo?   JMO--- not really sure here either.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #409 on: August 13, 2011, 10:11:56 AM »
I'm afraid that it's Jeff that will be getting backdoored. Dani pulled Kalia into the storage room right before noms and ran it by Kalia.  I think Dani is going to team up with Brenchel. I hope I am wrong!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #410 on: August 13, 2011, 10:19:08 AM »
I'm afraid that it's Jeff that will be getting backdoored. Dani pulled Kalia into the storage room right before noms and ran it by Kalia.  I think Dani is going to team up with Brenchel. I hope I am wrong!

I really have no idea either -- she  had a convo with A when he asked about getting the veto -- and D was all about have to get BR out.  But who knows  -- based on the convo she had with B & R what she really has in her head.  Part of that convo with B & R before the noms -- was dealing with Jeff a little later down the road --at least that's what I thought they were talking about.    Sure does seem like Rach is pushing to really get S out though.  Really on her case.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see what develops.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #411 on: August 13, 2011, 10:22:06 AM »
Can someone explain why all of the sudden Rachel is hell-bent on getting Shelly out? Also, why have JJ not intervened with Rachel to defend Shelly?

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #412 on: August 13, 2011, 10:47:11 AM »

I really have no idea either -- she  had a convo with A when he asked about getting the veto -- and D was all about have to get BR out.  But who knows  -- based on the convo she had with B & R what she really has in her head.  Part of that convo with B & R before the noms -- was dealing with Jeff a little later down the road --at least that's what I thought they were talking about.    Sure does seem like Rach is pushing to really get S out though.  Really on her case.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see what develops.
Last night Dani told Kalia that the BEST scenario was is Brendon won POV. She wants that so she can finish her deal with BR. That way she could SAY she really wanted to backdoor Brendon, but since he won POV, she's gonna backdoor Jeff (which is her true intention) and nobody would figure out her DBR new secret alliance. Rachel is attacking Shelly because Shelly's lies are messing up her secret re-alliance with Dani and Porche. If Rachel can convince them Shelly is the liar, Rachel will get away with many of her own lies.

Can someone explain why all of the sudden Rachel is hell-bent on getting Shelly out? Also, why have JJ not intervened with Rachel to defend Shelly?
Jordan tried to defend Shelly yesterday by calling the house meeting and it backfired. After the blow up, Jeff was upset with Jordan, asking her why in the world she did that? Jordan said she wanted the truth to come out.  Jordan didn't know Shelly would go under the bus because Jordan really didn't know the whole truth about Shelly.  Jeff asked Jordan to stay out of it because it's hurting their game.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #413 on: August 13, 2011, 11:09:58 AM »
But if Brendon wins the veto, he wouldn't use it, because Dani could still put up Rachel. I think it would look suspicious to everyone if he used it. I think that they will let either Shelly or Adam win the veto & backdoor poor Jeff. But alot can happen between now and the veto ceremony!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #414 on: August 13, 2011, 11:13:59 AM »
I've watched BB for a long time, Everyone lies or else they go home because they are expendable. It's not abnormal to make deals with others, it's not unusual to back stab someone if need be. It happens.

I saw an ugly side to Shelly yesterday, her running back and forth carrying tales is coming back to bite her. Shelly was playing a great game until yesterday. Can she recover? I don't know and at this point, I really don't care.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #415 on: August 13, 2011, 11:20:37 AM »
From the feeds I just read, RB "might" be bluffing Dani...and don't REALLY want Jeff backdoored, just did the deal to stay off the block.  I think this week is the first week they've all had me guessing! I like knowing what's going on, but this is fun too!!!

Rachel: Me Jeff Jordon, you don't think Jeff would turn on us do you? Brendon: No.

brenchal in the have not room. rach: if jeff wins pov he wont use it to save shelly
brendon we need to pull porsche
 rachel we need the j's you n me an.  you dont think jeff has a deal do you?
 bren: no

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #416 on: August 13, 2011, 12:24:39 PM »
hi everyone, there is a great flashback...rachel isnt lying about what shelly said..here it is

flashback, aug 3rd, starting at 9:44 AM bb time

on cam 3.......where shelly DOES tell rachel AND brendon that jeff and jordon do NOT deserve to win, and shelly does ask, R/B..if they would take her [shelly] to the F3, with them, and that she [shelly] is happy to work with them, [bren and rach] for a F3 thing [deal]

and shelly is saying that rachel is lying about putting jordon on the block, then why would shelly tell B/R this, wouldnt it mean that shelly if she won [hoh] would have to put up jordon or jeff, to have this deal with R/B..i am not a fan of R/B...but..rach is not lying, shelly is, and its all right there at the date, time, and cam..that i posted above..just wanted to post it , so if anyone didnt hear or see it :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #417 on: August 13, 2011, 12:47:13 PM »
I also think, R/B are playing dani, to stay off the block, but either way, dani has all of them coming after her, so what does dani really have to lose, i am great with shelly going, GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr :knuckles: dont get me started on big smelly shelly, i cant stand her, and she might not win comps, but she is a dangerous player, cuz she can really draw the weak players under her witch spell :knuckles:, but i dont get these Vets, i mean wow, i would not want to keep, 2 couples in the house, i wish JJ would work with dani, JMO but if a couple wants to go to F2...they cant go to F4 with the other couple, if adam, or shelly :knuckles:YUCK!!!!!! [shelly] wins pov, i do hope bren goes up, but man porsche is so mad at shelly, i dont know if bren would go, i think if adam is on the block with bren, bren will go, but if shelly is on the block with bren, shelly just might be the one to walk out that door..bye..bye...bitches..oops i mean smelly, shelly. ok, i take it back :lol3: i really think dani wants the noms to stay in place, and for shelly to walk out that door, i bet dani is wanting the J'S to win pov...so dani doesnt have to break her word
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:07:46 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #418 on: August 13, 2011, 01:12:28 PM »
sorry, off topic for a second, i was fixing to post, and a HUGE pop up ad, came up, and said, be a VAMPIRE!!!!! :ascared it scared the hell out of me :keeta:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #419 on: August 13, 2011, 01:15:14 PM »
The key part of the 'deal' between Dani and B/R was that they continue to talk as if they intended to backdoor and target each other.  So you can't put any stock in anything Dani is saying about her intentions.  They also agreed that if one of the nominees comes off the block, she has NO choice but to put Brendon up as a replacement.  he was willing to take that chance.  He also thought he'd be playing in pov and he's not. So until we see what Dani does after pov (if she has to replace a nom), we have no idea what she intends to do.  I personally believe she's keeping the option open.  She nom'd the people that B/R wanted so that they think she's on board, but she's not fully convinced that getting brendon out isn't the best option and she has a few days to make tht decision.  And if she backdoors him now, she can still say she honored the deal....not that that will mean a hill of beans to Rachel.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #420 on: August 13, 2011, 01:16:54 PM »
From the feeds I just read, RB "might" be bluffing Dani...and don't REALLY want Jeff backdoored, just did the deal to stay off the block.  I think this week is the first week they've all had me guessing! I like knowing what's going on, but this is fun too!!!

Rachel: Me Jeff Jordon, you don't think Jeff would turn on us do you? Brendon: No.

brenchal in the have not room. rach: if jeff wins pov he wont use it to save shelly
brendon we need to pull porsche
 rachel we need the j's you n me an.  you dont think jeff has a deal do you?
 bren: no

I don't think they are bluffing.  I think that convo was about the veto....their best hopes for staying off the block.  they want jeff to win because they don't think he would 'turn on them' and use the pov, which would basically ensure Brendon's nomination.

They 100% intend to screw Jeff over and work with Dani if thats what it takes to get them one week further in the house.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #421 on: August 13, 2011, 01:28:30 PM »
The key part of the 'deal' between Dani and B/R was that they continue to talk as if they intended to backdoor and target each other.  So you can't put any stock in anything Dani is saying about her intentions.  They also agreed that if one of the nominees comes off the block, she has NO choice but to put Brendon up as a replacement.  he was willing to take that chance.  He also thought he'd be playing in pov and he's not. So until we see what Dani does after pov (if she has to replace a nom), we have no idea what she intends to do.  I personally believe she's keeping the option open.  She nom'd the people that B/R wanted so that they think she's on board, but she's not fully convinced that getting brendon out isn't the best option and she has a few days to make tht decision.  And if she backdoors him now, she can still say she honored the deal....not that that will mean a hill of beans to Rachel.

hi ya! libby :waves: i so agree with ya!!! but what if, the J's win this next hoh, then you know R/B are right back with the J's, and the get dani out, starts all over again, R/B deals only stay faithful, and loyal if things are going their way, if the J's win the next hoh, then B/R throw dani [yet] back under the bus, you know i no alot will not agree with me on this [it's ok] but i blame all this crap on B/R..when rach was hoh, and dani went to them about B/Ding jeff, dani just asked if they thought about making a big move, if R/B were SMART bb players, they would not have ran to the J'S with that info, they just should have told dani the time is not right, and let it be, and then use it later in the game, R/B cant keep their mouths shut, i mean just b/cuz you are in a allaince, doesnt mean you run to them on everything, you have to think things through, R/B JMO re-act, before they think, that is the downfall of their game, they over re-act...before they think about what actions could come from what they say/do..again JMO someone let me know if i am wrong, but FF week has always been when there is 6 HG..i know in season 6, it was 6, season 10 it was 6..so IDK..i think FF week will not come until aweek, after next thursday..IDK
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:35:26 PM by Grace23 »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #422 on: August 13, 2011, 02:58:54 PM »
Dominc tweeted that he was opening up the pajama jam this morning with tweets so i hit him up and these are my questions and his replies:

Michynkrs
@dominicphillip would you have teamed up with the J's , dani or played solo if back in the house?
1 hour ago Favorite Reply Delete
@dominicphillip
Dominic Briones
@Michynkrs come on now. I'm #teamdanidom all the way. We would have ran things if I got back in. We would have finally had numbers.
1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
Unfavorite Retweet Reply

@Michynkrs
Michynkrs
@dominicphillip which lie that you told in the house to the HG's are you most likely not ready to fess up about to them?
1 hour ago via web
Unfavorite Reply Delete
replies ↓

dominicphillip Dominic Briones
@
@Michynkrs To be honest, I'm not sure. Maybe the homeschool thing?
1 hour ago

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #423 on: August 13, 2011, 03:31:55 PM »
Thanks for posting these tweets from Dom!

This confirmed my suspicions that Jordeff fans had only ONE choice when voting for America's player to return: Brendon.

Brenchel gets on my nerves, totally, but had Dom been back, Dani and the newbies would have CONTROLLED!

Way to go, America!

Now lets push Jordeff to the final 2!!!!!!!!!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #424 on: August 13, 2011, 04:01:28 PM »
I really really wanted to give Brenchel the benefit of the doubt, that with him back in, they would realize that JeJo were and are the best support they could have in the house, especially Rachel, with how they worked to get the votes for her.  She does seem to grudgingly admit that Jordan was a support, but this going to Dani and throwing Jeff in the bus lane really busts my chops.

I may be wrong, but I think Dani is so happy with how the Veto picks came out.  I get the feeling that she is still raging about Brendon coming back instead of Dom, and will work on the Veto winner to take someone off so she can put Brendon up again.  I anticipate that she will tell JJ about the deal BR tried to make with her (notice that she made no deal, just said she's think about it), and get them to send BR back out.

She should have Kalia, Porche, and the saved houseguest for votes, and probably JJ if she reveals BRs betrayal.