Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214607 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #375 on: August 12, 2011, 02:28:02 PM »
Shelly shelly shelly. tsk tsk.. you should not hold this holy moral banner and judge those around you  so much.

Since this whole Shelly plan went down you have shown your just a  cocky arrogant  prejudice  person..

I guess we now know what your REAL  attitude in life is like

YOU have tried to run the house.. peoples emotions.. feelings  the way you want.. but guess what.. america has gays.. lesbians  & bisexuals.. ... who do you think you are to talk down  about them??

:ugot take your freaking self, money and diamond airlines miles and fly the heck off my screen you dont need the money! Why are you there?? :boot:

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had to bump this up, i know...i cant stand that kind of talk, [sorry] it pisses me off, let people be people, my best friend in the whole world is a great wonderful man, he is Gay, and i love him, and it hurts me to hear her talk like that. it doesnt matter, let people be.  i cant stand shelly, at all., i am serious, i cant stand her, i dont even look at her on the feeds, not at all...Grace, gives Ugot, a BIG BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline shoo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #376 on: August 12, 2011, 04:40:44 PM »
Hey everyone - Ive been lurking around - thank you everyone for updates and insights :)

With Dani getting HOH - I think she has to put up Kalia.  She doesnt have the #s to survive against JJ & B/R , even if she gets rid of one of them.  I see Shelly as clearly on the JJs side and Adam leaning that way .  The only ones that Dani can count on for sure is Porshe (and shes flakey) and Kalia.  That isn't going to do anything for her after this week.  If she strikes a deal with JJ & B/R to get Kalia out and ensure her own safety for a week or two, she puts herself in a much better position going forward.  It also forces Adam, Porshe & Shelly to really get thier alliances set in the next couple of weeks cause I am sure Dani will be working them hard behind the scenes of JJ/BR .

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #377 on: August 12, 2011, 05:10:40 PM »
YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shelly is a sick LIAR...period...i know you got to lie, cheat, swear on your mommy, your dog, your cat, your bird...swear on everything in bb.......but.............shelly makes me ILL..i detest her, but she is a wasted hoh, i would keep her use her, and send her out when i wanted to, she cant play dani like she did kalia, gosh my hubby is going to pull my ass off this computer, if shelly doesnt STHU.....can you have a heart attack at 27, cuz i feel one coming on, sorry shelly fans, [Grace went alittle crazy. ]i am ..ok...but...i cant stand shelly, and in a prefect bb world, dani could put up kalia, but JJ and B/R will not work with her, and JMO it would be the worse thing dani did, if she put up kalia, she cant, she has to use her for now...but be still my heart,. shelly, has done made me a freaking crazy person, i live in texas, and if you go crazy here, they dont EVER let you out :iok
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #378 on: August 12, 2011, 05:26:25 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that kalia has Gills, she talks non-stop without taking a breath, she eats without taking a breath, [ she's fishy]

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #379 on: August 12, 2011, 05:46:45 PM »
Dani will but up B/R with Jeff as a replacement nom should one of B/R come off the block. Dani doesn't think of Jordan as a threat and figures if B/R are up together, one cannot play and take the other off the block. As long as B or R aren't on the block with Kalia/Porsche (which ain't happening--Dani isn't that dumb) then B or R get evicted.

I have to say Dani is selfish and playing a poor game competition-wise. A) She was on the shelf with just Kalia and Dani left on the block and couldn't swallow her pride and let Kalia win (allowing herself to be safe and play in the next HOH). Then last night she again is in the final 2 with Porsche and cannot swallow her pride and let someone else win (when she knew she'd be safe). I think she is playing with fire here. I am betting that Kalia/Porsche cannot pull a rabbit out of their hat at the next HOH, playing 2 against 5. Dani might have been able to overcome those odds.

Then some combination of Dani/Kalia/Porsche go on the block with the third being a replacement. The alliance of 3 will be down to 2 soon, and they will follow that up playing 2 against 4. Good luck with that.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #380 on: August 12, 2011, 05:52:04 PM »
Dani will but up B/R with Jeff as a replacement nom should one of B/R come off the block. Dani doesn't think of Jordan as a threat and figures if B/R are up together, one cannot play and take the other off the block. As long as B or R aren't on the block with Kalia/Porsche (which ain't happening--Dani isn't that dumb) then B or R get evicted.

I have to say Dani is selfish and playing a poor game competition-wise. A) She was on the shelf with just Kalia and Dani left on the block and couldn't swallow her pride and let Kalia win (allowing herself to be safe and play in the next HOH). Then last night she again is in the final 2 with Porsche and cannot swallow her pride and let someone else win (when she knew she'd be safe). I think she is playing with fire here. I am betting that Kalia/Porsche cannot pull a rabbit out of their hat at the next HOH, playing 2 against 5. Dani might have been able to overcome those odds.

Then some combination of Dani/Kalia/Porsche go on the block with the third being a replacement. The alliance of 3 will be down to 2 soon, and they will follow that up playing 2 against 4. Good luck with that.

Not that I don't want to agree with you here -- but Dani just played against 6 -- the JJBRAS team and beat them.  Why won't it continue to happen?   I can't even read the live feeds this week with D & K back in the HOH.  I'm am soooooo over those two -- someone else PLEASE win HOH next week. 

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #381 on: August 12, 2011, 06:04:56 PM »
Oh I believe it can happen if Dani was in the competition...I just don't think she can continue to beat the odds.

My main point was that I don't think the others in her alliance can pull the HOH when dani can't compete.

That's all.   :jam:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: August 12, 2011, 06:06:05 PM »

Not that I don't want to agree with you here -- but Dani just played against 6 -- the JJBRAS team and beat them.  Why won't it continue to happen?   I can't even read the live feeds this week with D & K back in the HOH.  I'm am soooooo over those two -- someone else PLEASE win HOH next week.

I agree dani just won a hoh, agaisnt everyone, thats pretty damn good, i look at it this way, i dont think it is b/cuz dani is selfish, i look at the game part, say dani is in the F2...and the person next to her.........good Lord, is kalia, :groan: say kalia only one that one hoh, and dani won 4 hoh's and 5 pov's and was able to stay in the house, knowing everyone was coming after her, now as a gameplayer, i would give the win to dani, cuz she was able to win, and get through the game, thats just now i see it, again JMO :hrt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #383 on: August 12, 2011, 06:08:27 PM »
Oh I believe it can happen if Dani was in the competition...I just don't think she can continue to beat the odds.

My main point was that I don't think the others in her alliance can pull the HOH when dani can't compete.

I hope your right!!  I just can't believe that D won again last night.  IT was the perfect time to have the momentum on their side and they couldn't do it for some reason.  That has me concerned.  I don't even care who wins -- I just want D voted out. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #384 on: August 12, 2011, 06:10:49 PM »

hi ya! :waves: i hear ya!!!...in season 6, janie did it, agaisnt the nerd herd, janie was the only one left in the house, from her allaince, and they were after her all the time, she made F3.....the odds are not good if you dont have a strong allaince, but it can happen, also, others can flip in the house, we still have aways to go, but i need a drink, so i will have one with ya!!! :jam:.......oh i forgot, i didnt like the nerd herd, but onething they did that gave them the win, they all stayed together, [it was creepy :ascared] but they never flipped, and that is how you get to the end.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #385 on: August 12, 2011, 06:27:40 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that kalia has Gills, she talks non-stop without taking a breath, she eats without taking a breath, [ she's fishy]

:lolmao:  Oh Grace!! I just LOVE your posts!!  :lol3: Especially this one!! I think you just might be onto something!! 

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #386 on: August 12, 2011, 06:29:03 PM »

I agree dani just won a hoh, agaisnt everyone, thats pretty damn good, i look at it this way, i dont think it is b/cuz dani is selfish, i look at the game part, say dani is in the F2...and the person next to her.........good Lord, is kalia, :groan: say kalia only one that one hoh, and dani won 4 hoh's and 5 pov's and was able to stay in the house, knowing everyone was coming after her, now as a gameplayer, i would give the win to dani, cuz she was able to win, and get through the game, thats just now i see it, again JMO :hrt:

I get what you're saying, but the difference between winning 2 HOH's and winning 4 HOH's and 5 vetos is A LOT.

If she won 2 HOH's and 5 vetos, she would still have an argument as a great competitor.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: August 12, 2011, 06:33:26 PM »

:lolmao:  Oh Grace!! I just LOVE your posts!!  :lol3: Especially this one!! I think you just might be onto something!!

I did that allllllllllllll, just for you :hrt:..i swear shelly has made me take out the whiskey bottle, and i hate, hate whiskey, but....i gots to do, what i gots to do :keeta:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #388 on: August 12, 2011, 06:34:29 PM »
okay am I reading this live feed correctly here??  "dani --so you know they didnt save you (Adam)  they evicted dominic.. cuz yo were the target and you were going home and they wanted YOU gone.. but i got caught up in helping you once again.. just letting you know.. ""

What is Dani now trying to do?  Lets make Adam feel like crap because I (Dani) am pissed off and feel like crap right now too.  Geez do I ever detest this person -- whatever she is.

Yeah that kinda came outta left field and was uncalled for.  But this game does weird sh** to people's attitudes and she is easily miffed about anything.

I updated one conversation with Dani in the HOH, she said she wanted to make Adam and Shelly crap their pants. I took it as, she was going to put them on the defense and make they feel bad. All she did when she snarked at Adam last night in the kitchen was make a bigger enemy, in my opinion.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #389 on: August 12, 2011, 07:18:55 PM »
 :wohoo: noms.......wow, is dani going to put up shelly, and adam, and B/D jeff??? i can go for this, but i cant trust R/B (:;) i really wish it would get all shaken up [the house] i would love to see shelly walk out that door, but she is a wasted hoh, but then again, the woman can stir that pot.hmmmmmmm let me think on this, if only i could hear R/B...alone, saying they will make the deal with dani, but if jeff is gone, then why in the hell do R/B have to make a deal, jeff would be gone, so...no, i dont like it, it isnt smart, i am just playing bb in my head :lol3:....dani is right about onething, bren will come after her anyway, and so will jeff, gosh i bet we see shelly, and adam on the nom chairs :lol3:,  I have always said if i were in the bb house, that you would have to have a 4 strong allaince, with only 1 that you trusted, and are going to the end with, you get 1 person out of your allaince, to pull in another, so you always have the #'s on your side, if you, or your real allaince goes up, when you start flipping, and flopping like a freaking fish, is when you get yourself messed up in the game, but does R/B want a F4 with JJ..i meaqn do they really???..no one would win if they went with JJ to the end, plus you always, always, put 2 people up that you dont care which one walks out that door, and you always have a 3rd person you feel the same about if one wins pov....put them up, and dont worry about which one goes, i think when they start putting up 2 people, but really wanting only one out is crazy, thats why i liked dani in season 4, she would say put 2 up, and dont worry about which one goes.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #390 on: August 12, 2011, 07:32:47 PM »
ok, i know i am freaking typing to myself, its ok, i got to take in bb when i can, plus the hubby, is having a good laugh at me, i will let him, cuz of his surgery next monday, if he didnt have surgery..well :knuckles:..anyway,,, i been thinking, again, i think R/B would work with dani, i mean what does she have to lose anyway??? so go for it, if she turns out to be the fool, then fight for pov next week, boy jeff will be so pissed if he gets B/D...oh my....to be a fly in the bb house, but then again, R/B knows that adam, and shelly will always be with JJ. so this might workout  i know alot might not see this, but has anyone here ever wanted to go on bb??? I mean would you go on bb?..just wanted to ask :hrt:

Offline jcs

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #391 on: August 12, 2011, 08:22:46 PM »
Wondering if someone would take the time to clear something/someone up for me.  I don't have the time that i used to, to read the live feed updates/discussion thread :'(   Love my 2 kiddos but they make for keeping up with BB rather difficult at time   :-[

Shelly- what was her "plan" and did she say/do something that was homophobic?

Thank you so much for clearing up my confusion.  I'm not much of a fan of hers as from the CBS show.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #392 on: August 12, 2011, 08:43:55 PM »
Wondering if someone would take the time to clear something/someone up for me.  I don't have the time that i used to, to read the live feed updates/discussion thread :'(   Love my 2 kiddos but they make for keeping up with BB rather difficult at time   :-[

Thank you so much for clearing up my confusion.  I'm not much of a fan of hers as from the CBS show.

Shelly did say something but I can't remember it exactly, so I will leave that up to someone else to do.   She is a piece of work I a must say, she keeps saying she "doesn't lie" yet that is all she does do, I dont get it or her!

Rumor has it that Dani is putting up Shelly and Adam on the block tonight, so that could be why the trivia is so long!!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #393 on: August 12, 2011, 08:53:22 PM »
shelly said it was disgusting(among other things) that porsche was bisexual.(short version)

shelly's master plan was to get kalia to put up porsche as a replacement nom against rachel.. this would keep rachel safe.. but  kalia wasnt sure about that .. and then lawon volunteered to be the evicted party thinking he was going to come back with superpowers :lol3: the rest is now  BB history as one of the worst moves ever!  :lol3:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #394 on: August 12, 2011, 09:08:43 PM »
During her don't-put-us-up plea with Dani, Rachel threw. EVERYBODY under the bus, especially Shelly who spent half a day trying to convince Kalia to put Porsche up and to keep Rachel and the others encouraging and supporting her all week  She is a total scum bag and I hope if Dani doesn't put them up, it comes back to bite her in the a$$ hard.
Well they are back and Shelly is up.........with Adam.  I cannot stand Rachel.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #395 on: August 12, 2011, 09:24:35 PM »
well dani did it, up goes adam, and shelly, i sooooooooooooo cant wait to hear shelly, well really i can wait, cuz i cant stand her, anyway, dani has got to get someone else in that group to work with her, so why not, dani can feel this out till pov, but if JJ wins it, damn....all 4 still left in the house, Ragen did tweet that he thinks shelly, is the most dangerous player in that house, and she does have away about her going down the line to get who she wants up, i just want to see if R/B go running to JJ about their convo with dani, if they dont, then i will trust them ...but just alittle, sorry i cant ever like shelly, i cant stand or root for someone that judges people on what they do in their life...this is why i havent liked jeff this season, he said something along the lines that shelly did [please it was about 2 weeks ago, i have no ideal, where to tell you to go to flashback] but i swear jeff talked very bad about people that were Gay..and i DONT like that kind of talk from anyone...that is why i cant get on the go jeff train,  i also..this is JMO..think jordon, is mean this season, it's as if, everything went to her head, that her or jeff can do no wrong, and i dont like that jeff thinks he deserves to win bb..please...then fight your way to the end, and prove it jeff, again, this is JMO..it has nothing to do with you wonderful people here, it is just what i think. :hrt:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #396 on: August 12, 2011, 09:32:55 PM »
Dani did it, but I'll guarantee you that she is planning on BDing Brendon, Rachel or Jeff in that order. We will only know for sure if either dani, adam or shelly win the POV (or i guess porsche or kalia) and the noms get changed. I think there is no way in the world if J/J or B/R win pov they change the noms because the person they are working with is then gone.

Jeff's comment was about Dumbledore. I didn't like it either, but compared to the "faults" or the rest of them.....

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #397 on: August 12, 2011, 09:40:49 PM »
I also find it interesting that when R/B were on the block...the people in their group rallied around them to try to help them (well except when Brendon got voted out against Jordan).

Almost immediately, R/B throw their entire alliance under the bus to "stay" together and play with the person that has been targeting them the whole time. Good Strategy? Maybe.....but Dani will rat them out as soon as she needs to.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #398 on: August 12, 2011, 09:52:11 PM »
I also find it interesting that when R/B were on the block...the people in their group rallied around them to try to help them (well except when Brendon got voted out against Jordan).

Almost immediately, R/B throw their entire alliance under the bus to "stay" together and play with the person that has been targeting them the whole time. Good Strategy? Maybe.....but Dani will rat them out as soon as she needs to.

hi ya..i agree, and i did say if bren got back in the house, that he and rach would throw JJ under the bus, it's bb, they are going to do it, and they only have 4 weeks left in this game to make big moves, i dont like these house meeting, and making everyone say what they lied about etc etc....wow, i would never let them tell me i have to come to a bb house meeting, i mean, you are suppose to play your game, why should you have to go to a damn house meeting and call everyone out, funny thing is this, it seems like the people that call for the house meeting are the ones that are even bigger liars, JMO....but i agree with you about dani, B/Ding, bren or jeff, dani already knows the girls will get voted out, cuz bren slipped and told her without even knowing he told dani, :lol3: so jordon or rach wont go up, it will be jeff or bren, cuz dani now knows jordon, and rach asked to be voted out over B or J

EvilDuck

« Reply #399 on: August 12, 2011, 10:15:19 PM »
Porsche is bisexual? I'm mortified. If she could only get Dani to switch teams, I'll bet the live feed sales would go through the roof. :hoot: