Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 215493 times)

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #350 on: August 11, 2011, 11:56:46 PM »
Getting pretty close to BBAD starting right?  Maybe the feeds will come on soon.   :yess:

Would love to see Adam in the HOH.  It might be interesting to see what he does

I want to see Adam or Porsche in HOH. Make them make a stand. Make them choose a side.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #351 on: August 11, 2011, 11:56:50 PM »
Getting pretty close to BBAD starting right?  Maybe the feeds will come on soon.   :yess:

Would love to see Adam in the HOH.  It might be interesting to see what he does

I think it should be starting any minute for the east coast

How close? (:lol: I just read the discussions so I am not too sure)  :-[

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #352 on: August 12, 2011, 12:04:07 AM »
BBAD started Dani won HOH
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #353 on: August 12, 2011, 12:04:44 AM »
I am in my computer room  i need to move to tthe livingroom be right back .... for sure dani won HOH
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #354 on: August 12, 2011, 12:08:52 AM »
It's going to be another interesting week in the house!  :yess:  Lots and lots of drama  :meow:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #355 on: August 12, 2011, 12:50:22 AM »
It looks like from the looks of BBAD that Porsche won the darn HOH!!! Bummer :( :'( :groan: :res: :pity :crybabe:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #356 on: August 12, 2011, 12:51:22 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, to be continued...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #357 on: August 12, 2011, 02:12:37 AM »
this was just tweeted :

Have-not Rachel had some Sprite before the end of Have-nots 8/11 11.52pm F4
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #358 on: August 12, 2011, 04:14:17 AM »
this was just tweeted :

Have-not Rachel had some Sprite before the end of Have-nots 8/11 11.52pm F4

Probably will get overlooked since nobody in the house noticed or said anything about it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #359 on: August 12, 2011, 04:26:34 AM »
Keith, Cassi, Dominic and Lawon have been officially released!

Dominic's first official  tweet:

dominicphillip Dominic Briones
What up world??? This is the real dominic now! How you guys doing?? Just got my phone back.

Then he followed up with this twitpic:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #360 on: August 12, 2011, 04:35:25 AM »
Dominic's tweets:

Awe... Man I got so much love for all my fans right now! I want to be back in the house so bad. I thought I had it when it came to me and B!

Regulators pic minus lawon coming... Havin a little pajama jam right now!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #361 on: August 12, 2011, 05:01:20 AM »
Regulators Pajama jam party going on....they have to wait on Lawon until tomorrow after interviews

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #362 on: August 12, 2011, 07:38:36 AM »
I cannot remember an alliance that did worse in the history of BB than the "Regulators".

Id find another claim to fame, if I were Dominick....like "I was Dani's Boy Toy" or something like that.

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #363 on: August 12, 2011, 09:32:10 AM »
Semi-Deja Vu week, IF Daniele plays it smarter than Kalia - B&R up, Jeff up if one of them POV.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #364 on: August 12, 2011, 09:36:50 AM »
Another twitpic posted by Dominic

Dominic, Cassi and Keith watching the BB episodes on her phone last night

They're waiting on Lawon being released today after he is done with interviews to hang out

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #365 on: August 12, 2011, 09:40:22 AM »
dani wants to and needs to break up the couples.. but im sure  that she will rattle shelly's cage this week just to show her  she's got her # :snicker:

call me cynical but i really want to see that.. All last night Shelly was pulling thats not fair card while sobbing in the have not room.

What does she think will happen when you play every side of every person in that house!

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #366 on: August 12, 2011, 09:49:44 AM »
Yeah, Daniele does like that revenge too much. To me, Shelly is less threatening than those other 4 though. Do you have live feeds? I am seeing, on feed 2, what loos like a blonde in the hoh room? Did she dye her hair??

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #367 on: August 12, 2011, 09:56:48 AM »
Lawon doesnt get a sequestered hotel, nor special powers, evicted 6-0 and no live interview. how's that for #BOOMBANGPOW! :lolmao:

Lawon's face last night, when he lost the challenge.  :lol3: He was just sitting there with this blank look on his face like, "Wait a second... I have to leave now?"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #368 on: August 12, 2011, 11:49:39 AM »
hi everyone :waves: i have been out of town the last 3 days, but i did keep up with the going on's in the house, on my laptop, iphone, you name it..so a big thank you, to all the updaters :hrt:

ok again, please this is JMO...i voted like a madd woman for bren to get back in that house, and so did aton of dani fans, my, and their thinking was this, its not that i dont like dom, [i do] its just why put him in that house, to make dani go off her game..i know i am alone here, when it comes to dani, but ..its ok :<3..now, what to do, what to do, now i voted bren in..just to get him back out...for good this time :snicker:..i know, i am mean, evil, etc etc..[i really am not] just have a love for this game, ok...first..i know dani is going to do this, put up R/B..but i wish she would put up jeff, and brendon, so what if rach, or jordon win...and take their [love off the block :lol3:]..put shelly up there [dani will]..see i dont think shelly will go home, dani doesnt trust shelly, and soooooooooo has her #...dont be looking for shelly playing dani, cuz it aint going bto happen, and shelly knows it. anyway adam will keep shelly over jeff, or brendon, and kalia, and porsche will keep shelly also, its a tie vote this week, 6 vote,so dani breaks the tie, and bye bye jeff, or brendon,  :snicker:...now onto this being dani's 3rd hoh, WTH...know it isnt, she saw that kalia was going to do what she wanted, dani had nothing to do with lawon going up, shelly did, thats why i said, that shelly could play kalia cuz kalia has a huge EGO!!!!!...shelly cant play dani, it aint going to happen, also on this shelly playing to get JJ to F2..i said it before, and i will said it again, that is the most childlike thing i have never heard in bb history, and if shelly really means she is just there to get JJ to F2...then that, my friends, is the dumbest move in bb history, over allllllllllllll the dumbest moves in the history of bb..again JMO...but shelly is there to win, she is lying, i want to see shelly shaken up , yep i do, but i wouldnt get rid of shelly yet, why, cuz to me she is another chicken george, keep her around awhile, and i see last night JJ are ready to ask dani, to back/door their BFF'S shelly or adam, boy adam needs to wake the hell up!!!!!!..and play this game, adam isnt a floater, adam is, driftwood....i never liked this twist, you have 3 couples that came into this game, father/daughter, and the other 2 boy/f..and girl/f..who would never put each other up...then BAM!!!!!!!! julie comes on, hg..pick someone right now to team up with....these people just met each other 5 seconds before, they would never have the trust in each other, as the vet couples do/have....also what is bb going to do...keep bringing back, rach, bren and jeff..year after year until one of them wins bb..un-real..i hope this is the last of B/R..i had to watch them allllllllllll last season, and again this season, and yes, that is asking way to much of me :lol3:...anyway its not like dani is my fav...its more like the 3 that arent, shelly, bren, and rach..oh make that 4...this very sorry for this word [stupid bb twist]..i dont like it...there's to bren walking out that door, please , and to not come back...had to get him in there, to get him out again :snicker:..i know i am so mean.....i  :hrt: everyone at this great site...this is JMO..thats all JMO...oh i am glad that kaila told dani all about shelly telling kalia to stop play for dani.... B:) B:)...shelly..oh shelly, i told ya!!!! they would find her out sooner then later, also, when R/B go throw JJ under the bus, and let dani know shelly, and JJ have a F3 deal..dani already knows that, sure dani will be like WHAT...so R/B aint gone nothing to work with, the only bad thing is, the house will vote out rach or jordon, if they are next to jeff, or bren, cuz they told adam, and shelly to vote out the girls, so just got to way and see..again this is JMO...i  :hrt: you all.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #369 on: August 12, 2011, 11:52:06 AM »
Daniele getting HOH means that again, you're seeing a veteran getting sent packing.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #370 on: August 12, 2011, 12:00:28 PM »
Sure hope so (another vet packing) - it's so simple, if she doesn't overthink it.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #371 on: August 12, 2011, 12:04:40 PM »
nite camera's make dark colors look lite.

Yeah, Daniele does like that revenge too much. To me, Shelly is less threatening than those other 4 though. Do you have live feeds? I am seeing, on feed 2, what loos like a blonde in the hoh room? Did she dye her hair??

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #372 on: August 12, 2011, 01:25:17 PM »
Dominic just tweeted that he is home already. Just got home. He lives in SF so he wasn't very far from LA. I'm assuming Cassi and Keith are on their way home now and Lawon will be later after he finishes doing press interviews.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #373 on: August 12, 2011, 01:36:55 PM »
i just watched the show, from the other night, i had to record it, i didnt have the time while out of town to watch it on any TV...OMYYYYYYYYY..lmao...

jordon, bless her heart, i dont think jordon is cute, i think jordon is BEAIUTFUL!!!!!!!!!..i mean prettier then cute. and she is a funny girl, boy she can give a person alot to work with

jordon in the DR...during pov, jordon in a serious voice,at this time, adam has more balls then jeff :lol3: :lol3: then jordon goes oops, and puts her hand over her mouth, to funny.

jordon to the HG...everyone thinks jeff is mean,jordon , then says, you have to get to know him, then you know  :lol3:...i am sorry, really jordon is a doll, she just gives you alot to work with :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #374 on: August 12, 2011, 01:50:47 PM »
here grace is typing to herself , yet again :lol3: thats ok, its a bb day for me YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!....

i dont like the plan of R/B going up together, JJ are after dani also, so just put up jeff, and brendon, cuz rach will go not bren, and i didnt vote 10000000000000000000000000 times to put brendon back in that house, for him to stay, i did it for him to really go this time :knuckles:

why...........out of JJ..R/B..adam, and shelly, couldnt they win a hoh, wow......thats pretty good, dani!!!!!

on a sidenote, and a serious note, Casey Anthony, just got the order that she has to go on probation for one year, and return to orange county, and follow all the rules, and serve just like anyone else :yess:...some justice has to come from that poor little precious baby, Caylee. this probation was for all those checks she stole from a person that was her friend....wow, what a sick mess casey is.......sorry just wanted you guys to know, incase you havent heard the news today.