Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214668 times)

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #325 on: August 11, 2011, 09:45:34 PM »
Jeff's coup d'etat will always be my happiest Big Brother moment.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #326 on: August 11, 2011, 09:57:41 PM »
Did Brendon really say that he was watching the live feeds and seeing Rachel cry was making him cry? There is absolutely no way that those in sequester were allowed to watch the live feeds. No way.

How in the world (and why in the world) did Keith stay in sequester for 28 days?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #327 on: August 11, 2011, 09:59:50 PM »
Best line, from Porsche, during the aftermath:  "... I got boo'd when I voted...I felt like a ghost it was very ackward..." :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:   
Ditz.

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: August 11, 2011, 10:00:55 PM »
Did Brendon really say that he was watching the live feeds and seeing Rachel cry was making him cry? There is absolutely no way that those in sequester were allowed to watch the live feeds. No way.

How in the world (and why in the world) did Keith stay in sequester for 28 days?

No, he said he saw Rachels face as the door closed, knew she was crying and then saw her on the monitor crying when he was doing his exit interview with Julie.   He keeps saying on the feeds now his last impression of Rachel was her crying and how that tore his heart out.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #329 on: August 11, 2011, 10:01:23 PM »
Best line, from Porsche, during the aftermath:  "... I got boo'd when I voted...I felt like a ghost it was very ackward..." :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:   
Ditz.

Did she really get boo'd?? i didnt see it if she did. How did i miss that   :duno:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #330 on: August 11, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »

No he was watching the screen with Julie for a few seconds after he was evicted...that is what he was talking about  :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #331 on: August 11, 2011, 10:08:52 PM »
Yeah. It was a low, but noticeable, rumble of disapproval.  

Ditz.

Did she really get boo'd?? i didnt see it if she did. How did i miss that   :duno:
No MSG!

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #332 on: August 11, 2011, 10:14:02 PM »
Thanks KitKat and BamBam. I think those of us who did not want Brendon back should take solace in the fact that he and Rachel are still the most unstable tandem in the house. Their personalities will wear on Jeff and Jordan and the game has a way of swinging back and forth. It seems obvious that Dani and Kalia will be the next two to go, but most likely that won't happen. BB has a way of swinging momentum around.

For now, sit back and watch Brendon and Rachel ride high and eventually discombobulate and explode. I think that Porsche  has to be aligned with Dani and Kalia now and Adam has to realize that he will have to do something and being the sixth in an alliance of six isn't very appealing. In two weeks, we could be singing a different tune.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 10:34:38 PM by Competitor »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #333 on: August 11, 2011, 10:16:25 PM »
Okay, so let's make a prediction. And I hate to make it about Brendon/Rachel, but...

How long is it until Rachel has a meltdown and Brendon tells her to stop? Probably the biggest thing about them that I completely dislike.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #334 on: August 11, 2011, 10:16:48 PM »
okay am I reading this live feed correctly here??  "dani --so you know they didnt save you (Adam)  they evicted dominic.. cuz yo were the target and you were going home and they wanted YOU gone.. but i got caught up in helping you once again.. just letting you know.. ""

What is Dani now trying to do?  Lets make Adam feel like crap because I (Dani) am pissed off and feel like crap right now too.  Geez do I ever detest this person -- whatever she is.

Yeah that kinda came outta left field and was uncalled for.  But this game does weird sh** to people's attitudes and she is easily miffed about anything.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2011, 10:20:25 PM »
Whoopsie!   :lol3: I guess Lawon  isn't too happy about now.

It would be great if we knew what time the HOH comp starts.  I might need to go take a nap!

My bet is, it will be after BBAD! We will need some updaters who can keep an eye out for them,  sneaky production!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

EvilDuck

« Reply #336 on: August 11, 2011, 10:30:16 PM »
Okay, so let's make a prediction. And I hate to make it about Brendon/Rachel, but...

How long is it until Rachel has a meltdown and Brendon tells her to stop? Probably the biggest thing about them that I completely dislike.
About 3 1/2 seconds after Dani wins HOH :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #337 on: August 11, 2011, 10:37:36 PM »
Lawon doesnt get a sequestered hotel, nor special powers, evicted 6-0 and no live interview. how's that for #BOOMBANGPOW! :lolmao:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #338 on: August 11, 2011, 10:46:22 PM »
Lawon doesnt get a sequestered hotel, nor special powers, evicted 6-0 and no live interview. how's that for #BOOMBANGPOW! :lolmao:

the whole lawon thing -- is one of the funniest moments I've seen on BB.   And I've watched every season.  Talk about someone not in reality. What he thought was going to go down -- was so the opposite.  I'm not even sure he's comprehended what just went down.
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #339 on: August 11, 2011, 10:52:16 PM »

the whole lawon thing -- is one of the funniest moments I've seen on BB.   And I've watched every season.  Talk about someone not in reality. What he thought was going to go down -- was so the opposite.  I'm not even sure he's comprehended what just went down.
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

That's what is crazy. I wonder if he wasn't kind of tired of the game and wasn't looking for a possible out. I could see his reasoning being something along the lines of, "If I get evicted and don't get to come back...oh well, I probably didn't have a shot at the million anyway. However, if I get evicted but get some special power, that could be the thing that bumps me into contention in the eyes of the other HG's..."

When are people going to learn that it is NEVER good to throw a POV and it is certainly NEVER good to volunteer to go on the block?

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #340 on: August 11, 2011, 10:59:01 PM »
I'm really bummed about not getting a Julie Chen/Lawon interview.  I can hear her asking the question . . . "Lawon, you volunteered to go on the block.  Why would you do that?"   

Lawon:  Super powers.  Boom!  [Crazy laugh]

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #341 on: August 11, 2011, 10:59:36 PM »
I'm really bummed about not getting a Julie Chen/Lawon interview.  I can hear her asking the question . . . "Lawon, you volunteered to go on the block.  Why would you do that?"   

Lawon:  Super powers.  Boom!  [Crazy laugh]

Not even go on the block. Lawon volunteered to be evicted!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #342 on: August 11, 2011, 11:06:05 PM »
Do any of the east coasters getting BBAD get to see the HOH comp going on right now?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2011, 11:07:04 PM »
BBAD comes on an hour later on live show nights ...so no BBAD for an hour  :'(
delightful just delightful

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2011, 11:09:44 PM »
BBAD comes on an hour later on live show nights ...so no BBAD for an hour  :'(

Oh yeah.  Darn it all

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #345 on: August 11, 2011, 11:12:46 PM »
Well since they are doing HOH it definately is not an endurance am I right in thinking that because BBAD comes on in 45 minutes..Hoping that JJ wins or even Brenchel..tho I would like Shelly to see her child..I'm a Mom even if she is playing both sides no otther Hg'ss have kids she needs to see her child.. I so wanna see a Dani meltdown and that will happen if Jj or Brenchel wins..Thanks again to the Updaters you do an awesome job and tonight will be a long one!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #346 on: August 11, 2011, 11:17:09 PM »
someone on Twitter is reporting that someone in the live audience said they were setting up 'booths" so to probably expect a quiz!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #347 on: August 11, 2011, 11:49:54 PM »
The J's decided to throw the comp if they are up with rachel/brendon.. jordan is gonna fake out cuz of her cramps.. and not sure how jeff will toss it. but that's the plan for that side.

I dont think shelly wants blood on her hands just yet.. she knows she cant  work the puppet strings if they are soggy with blood. i see her throwing it

I'm rooting for dani to win it  or at least porsche but even that's scary to think of.. she still has no loyalty to anyone.

I see adam trying for it. i think he needs safety.. he's already scrambling

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #348 on: August 11, 2011, 11:52:58 PM »
Getting pretty close to BBAD starting right?  Maybe the feeds will come on soon.   :yess:

Would love to see Adam in the HOH.  It might be interesting to see what he does

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #349 on: August 11, 2011, 11:56:03 PM »
3 mins thats how close! :lol3:

Getting pretty close to BBAD starting right?  Maybe the feeds will come on soon.   :yess:

Would love to see Adam in the HOH.  It might be interesting to see what he does

How close? (:lol: I just read the discussions so I am not too sure)  :-[