Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 215600 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2011, 04:10:28 PM »
jordan won one hoh courtesy of jeff bb11 and won the final hoh on her own, and won one bb13 did very good in it, idk if brenda or jeff could of beat the shot that jordan made. so i would not agree jordan is a true floater.

I agree with this.  I don't think Jordan is the most aggressive player, but I've never considered her a floater.  I think she's a lot smarter and a lot more capable than people give her credit for.  Playing the nice person role is a strategy all in itself.  It keeps the target off of her back and makes her a person people are willing to talk to and trust.  To me, the true floaters are useless in the game without someone carrying them.  I don't think that description fits Jordan.

Natalie fit that role well. Didnt work out for her, doubt is will pan out for the rest. i dont know if jordan has been rachaelized, but she is a bit edgy this season. I am still scratching my head as to why she would want to be kept around. She won once with is stategy already. They even got Shelly who declares it is her sole role to get the jj's to the end.  :duno:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #301 on: August 11, 2011, 04:16:09 PM »
I didn't know that was the def of a floater. I thought a floater was someone who skated by and was not seen as threat inside the house because they were not competitors. Per your def then no Jordan is not a floater because you are right she could have actually won even if they had tried in the HOH and she has not switched sides during the game.

IMO Shelly's game play is similar to Matt's because they are both using the HG's emotions/sympathy, her daughter and his wife, to gain the trust of the HG. Again just my opinion.  :)
i agree with that part of your point...  of shelly,but this is big brother, matts lie can't be compared to shelly's play of big brother, everyone lies but not putting there spouse or child in the mix.. go team JJ  :wohoo:

I agree I don't think that Jordon is a floater either.. I was watching ED's recap show from last nites show today and he described a "floater" the exact same way..someone who floats to/from HOH power each week..such as Lawon and Porsche..I'm thinking this week's vote will show that Adam and Shelly will be truly Team JJ..we will see..think this is going to be a crazy live show I can't wait.. I would like to see Cassi walk back in just so Dani and Kalia(ED calls her Shamu)  :lol3: mouths drop but believe it will be Brendon..and that will really drive them nuts!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #302 on: August 11, 2011, 04:18:50 PM »
I didn't know that was the def of a floater. I thought a floater was someone who skated by and was not seen as threat inside the house because they were not competitors. Per your def then no Jordan is not a floater because you are right she could have actually won even if they had tried in the HOH and she has not switched sides during the game.

IMO Shelly's game play is similar to Matt's because they are both using the HG's emotions/sympathy, her daughter and his wife, to gain the trust of the HG. Again just my opinion.  :)

That's just my interpretation of the whole 'floater' thing.  It's certainly a broad term and everyone views it a little differently.  If you go by Rachel's definition, a floater is anyone that isn't her! 

I just think Jordan gets less credit than she deserves.  She's not a big physical threat, but her social game is great.  That's just as important in getting someone to the end.  And when she's needed to, she's been able to win in comps. 

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #303 on: August 11, 2011, 04:22:40 PM »
I am excited for tonites show. Only downfall will be brendon and Rachael under the same roof again. She will fall right back into dependancy. If that does happen BB should rename the show the B & R show. Cbs is riding this trainwreck all the way to the bank. Would be interesting so see where Cassi ends up. S/b I thought it was hilarious that Shelly thinks the hg's cant come back because they seen the goodbye messages!  :lol3: Wait til the night unfolds.  :keeta:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #304 on: August 11, 2011, 04:27:39 PM »

That's just my interpretation of the whole 'floater' thing.  It's certainly a broad term and everyone views it a little differently.  If you go by Rachel's definition, a floater is anyone that isn't her! 

I just think Jordan gets less credit than she deserves.  She's not a big physical threat, but her social game is great.  That's just as important in getting someone to the end.  And when she's needed to, she's been able to win in comps.

Totally agree with ya Libby! Dani said the other nite that if Brenden comes in she's leaving ..Do I think she will NOPE she is just blowing smoke

edited to fix quote tags
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 07:51:28 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #305 on: August 11, 2011, 04:56:57 PM »
I just have to say that I will be very disappointed if Brendon comes back in the house.  I don't get why people want people who already played this game to have a second chance not on an all-star season.  At least I'll have 3 hours a week freed up because I can't watch Rachel and Brendon together one more minute!

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #306 on: August 11, 2011, 05:22:23 PM »
I just have to say that I will be very disappointed if Brendon comes back in the house.  I don't get why people want people who already played this game to have a second chance not on an all-star season.  At least I'll have 3 hours a week freed up because I can't watch Rachel and Brendon together one more minute!
believe me we are shocked and amazed we are voting for brenda for anything but being the biggest jerk,but we feel it is better game.. team JJ for the win :wohoo:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #307 on: August 11, 2011, 06:32:42 PM »
I dont think CBS would let brendon back after all that production bashing he did while he was in the house.  They paid them to return plus a stipend.. why take a chance to have your production team bashed again

dom coming back.. he's an easy going guy.. he can work with either side .. i mean jeff or dani.. :D  he's pretty to look at and funny. and he plays the game. unlike brendon who whines.

I just cant see CBS letting brendon back in. Agrodner loves her men.. who would she rather have in the house is how i look at it.

another upswing is that one of the vets will last longer in the house and this whole twist of vets coming back wont look so bad  at the end with dom there helping both /either the J's or dani

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #308 on: August 11, 2011, 06:48:37 PM »
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! We have pre-season football tonight here in Austin TX!! Check your TV schedule, you might have a delayed Big Brother show tonight.

Hopefully I will have a link to an online stream here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25771.0.html
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline thatpanicgirle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #309 on: August 11, 2011, 06:52:02 PM »
 :yess: It's eviction night!!!!!!!!!! *does happy dance*
 :hearts:  :wohoo:  :hrt:

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #310 on: August 11, 2011, 06:52:44 PM »
What game are they showing in Austin?  Glad they aren't pre-empting in Houston!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #311 on: August 11, 2011, 06:57:33 PM »
What game are they showing in Austin?  Glad they aren't pre-empting in Houston!

Denver Broncos vs Dallas Cowboys. (in Dallas) Will I see Dallas lose like last year??  :umn:  :lol:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #312 on: August 11, 2011, 07:52:48 PM »
Where do we post/watch the live show feed updates? NEVERMIND I found it.  :jam:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 07:56:26 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #313 on: August 11, 2011, 08:03:08 PM »

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #314 on: August 11, 2011, 09:02:19 PM »
OK... so does anyone know/have an educated guess as to when the Hoh comp will be played?
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: August 11, 2011, 09:12:44 PM »
OK... so does anyone know/have an educated guess as to when the Hoh comp will be played?

Did Julie say?  I know that the description for BB tonight said -- eviction and HOH comp. 

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #316 on: August 11, 2011, 09:18:42 PM »
Whoopsie!   :lol3: I guess Lawon  isn't too happy about now.

It would be great if we knew what time the HOH comp starts.  I might need to go take a nap!

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #317 on: August 11, 2011, 09:21:10 PM »
I'm sorry, but I'm going to laugh if Danielle wins HOH again and then Kalia wins again and we start this process over again of getting Rachel and Brendon out.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #318 on: August 11, 2011, 09:25:10 PM »
I'm sorry, but I'm going to laugh if Danielle wins HOH again and then Kalia wins again and we start this process over again of getting Rachel and Brendon out.

would not surprise me the least.  I hope having some motivation here with team JJ gets one of them in the HOH room.  I just don't want to have to listen to D or K if they are up there for the 3rd week in a row.  I still wonder if Shelly really wants to win it.  I think not.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #319 on: August 11, 2011, 09:28:04 PM »

would not surprise me the least.  I hope having some motivation here with team JJ gets one of them in the HOH room.  I just don't want to have to listen to D or K if they are up there for the 3rd week in a row.  I still wonder if Shelly really wants to win it.  I think not.

I think Shelly wants to win only to see her family.  She has been really missing them this week, so I do think she will try hard.

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #320 on: August 11, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »
Maybe to see her family she would win, but I still think she doesn't want to win until she feels threatened.  Kalia is the only newbie that wants to win anything because she's the only one with a target on her back.  I hope none of these newbies expect to be All-Stars ever because they are playing themselves out of the opportunity by letting the veterans run the show.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #321 on: August 11, 2011, 09:35:07 PM »
As a Jordeff fan, I am thrilled with this outcome!

Just hoping they evict Dani next, then Rachel.

Dani did the impossible...make me want Brendon back...just so they can get her out!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #322 on: August 11, 2011, 09:38:05 PM »
okay am I reading this live feed correctly here??  "dani --so you know they didnt save you (Adam)  they evicted dominic.. cuz yo were the target and you were going home and they wanted YOU gone.. but i got caught up in helping you once again.. just letting you know.. ""

What is Dani now trying to do?  Lets make Adam feel like crap because I (Dani) am pissed off and feel like crap right now too.  Geez do I ever detest this person -- whatever she is.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #323 on: August 11, 2011, 09:40:25 PM »

Well, if it doesn't start before BBAD (2.5 hours or so away?), then I would think it would be after that.  Or . . .??

I think this is the happiest I've ever been watching Big Brother. I love that we're going to get to see Dani/Veruca.  "It's not fair!" 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #324 on: August 11, 2011, 09:45:07 PM »

Well, if it doesn't start before BBAD (2.5 hours or so away?), then I would think it would be after that.  Or . . .??

I think this is the happiest I've ever been watching Big Brother. I love that we're going to get to see Dani/Veruca.  "It's not fair!"

this whole thing tonight will only be complete as long as D or P don't win HOH.  Please BB gods be nice to use!!!!!  I hope BR is so pumped that he wins.   He made no promises -- and its justice for them booting him out.