Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 215535 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #275 on: August 10, 2011, 08:22:06 PM »
shellys plan was to get porsche up and OUT

. kalia decided that porsche was  a no go cuz dani was really liking porsche and im sure kalia didnt want to tick off dani..

sooo  shelly's original plan was not put into effect although it will have the same results with rachel being safe on the voting.
I knew all of that -- even though the end result was someone else --but still someone in their own alliance-- like you said probably will produce the same results.  I just felt it was odd -- that Shelly's input into how this came about -- was totally left out of the mix. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #276 on: August 10, 2011, 08:26:51 PM »
maybe CBS doesnt want to show this :lies: and manipulative side of shelly cuz of all her contacts that she has out there :duno: maybe for the sake of her daughter, family n friends??

. kalia decided that porsche was  a no go cuz dani was really liking porsche and im sure kalia didnt want to tick off dani..

sooo  shelly's original plan was not put into effect although it will have the same results with rachel being safe on the voting.
I knew all of that -- even though the end result was someone else --but still someone in their own alliance-- like you said probably will produce the same results.  I just felt it was odd -- that Shelly's input into how this came about -- was totally left out of the mix. 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: August 10, 2011, 08:34:37 PM »
Lawon is dumb that all have say

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: August 10, 2011, 08:34:57 PM »
maybe CBS doesnt want to show this :lies: and manipulative side of shelly cuz of all her contacts that she has out there :duno: maybe for the sake of her daughter, family n friends??

that's an interesting concept.  Just seems BB twisted up the whole thing and painted Kali in a completely different light than what it was.  But they have done that in the past.  So I shouldn't be that surprised.  Maybe BB is just as confused over Shelly as I am.  Since she's all over the place with every person she talks to!!   :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #279 on: August 10, 2011, 08:38:05 PM »
Lawon is dumb that all have say

I'm not sure he's even in the BB game -- I think he's confused about how the game works. Like volunteering to go up as a pawn.  That has worked out so well in the past.    :lol3:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #280 on: August 10, 2011, 08:48:22 PM »

that's an interesting concept.  Just seems BB twisted up the whole thing and painted Kali in a completely different light than what it was.  But they have done that in the past.  So I shouldn't be that surprised.  Maybe BB is just as confused over Shelly as I am.  Since she's all over the place with every person she talks to!!   :duno:

It is always in the editing, CBS can make it look like anything they want, just like they will bring back into the house whoever THEY want, voting doesn't matter, it is all who THEY want, who will make the best drama and ratings, again it is a reality show, with CBS' reality!! Just like they decide what you hear and see on the live feeds, YOU pay the money and THEY decide what you see and hear, remember all the WBRB they have had this year.........why is that?  If I paid for something and they did that I would be FLIPPING OUT, live feeds should be just that.......live!!  Kalia should be fined or docked whatever for all her singing, that would put a stop to it quick enough, and CBS shouldn't be allowed to block what the house guests are saying, which they have been doing quite often this season.

Anyway, I think this is one of the worst season's ever, and hope they never attempt this crap again!  JMO

and yes Lawon is an idiot, one who has obviously NEVER watched this show!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 08:56:19 PM by Rebellion »
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #281 on: August 10, 2011, 08:55:14 PM »

It is always in the editing, CBS can make it look like anything they want, just like they will bring back into the house whoever THEY want, voting doesn't matter, it is all who THEY want, who will make the best drama and ratings, again it is a reality show, with CBS' reality!! Just like they decide what you hear and see on the live feeds, YOU pay the money and THEY decide what you see and hear, remember all the WBRB they have had this year.........why is that?  If I paid for something and they did that I would be FLIPPING OUT, live feeds should be just that.......live!!  Kalia should be fined or docker whatever for all her singing, that would put a stop to it quick enough, and CBS shouldn't be allowed to block what the houseguests are saying, which they have been doing quite often this season.

Anyway, I think this is one of the worst season's ever, and hope they never attempt this crap again!  JMO

and yes Lawon is an idiot, one who has obviously NEVER watched this show!!

I sooo agree with you -- especially about the feeds.  If I was paying bucks for that service and they kept hitting the WBRB -- I'd want to crawl through the computer to get to them. No reality show is ever really real.   I can't believe they have not said a word to K about that -- do they think she's going to go off on them and never stop??? 

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #282 on: August 10, 2011, 11:21:28 PM »
BB13 fortune teller on twiter is saying "look at my room, cam 2...see the puzzle pieces." It is now 12:15am my time. What time on the feeds would that be? I know the times on the posts differ from me here on the east coast. Curious if this fortune teller is a bunch of baloney or part of a twist. Much thanks to everyone here for all your hard work.  :cheer:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #283 on: August 11, 2011, 12:49:07 AM »
Alright.... I am so sick of Kaila and Dani. All they have done this week is talk crap on everyone behind their backs. Especially Jordan lately(jealousy). This is not highschool its BB. They keep saying how mean Jordan has been lately(and that's putting it nicely).  Have they looked in the mirror lately? They aren't exactly angels themselves. They even talk crap on people that are supposed to be aliened with them. No one is safe from their immature gossip. I really hope the person who wins HOH this week puts them both on the block. They would turn on each other so quick. I cant wait to watch them scramble.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #284 on: August 11, 2011, 02:17:13 AM »
Alright.... I am so sick of Kaila and Dani. All they have done this week is talk crap on everyone behind their backs. Especially Jordan lately(jealousy). This is not highschool its BB. They keep saying how mean Jordan has been lately(and that's putting it nicely).  Have they looked in the mirror lately? They aren't exactly angels themselves. They even talk crap on people that are supposed to be aliened with them. No one is safe from their immature gossip. I really hope the person who wins HOH this week puts them both on the block. They would turn on each other so quick. I cant wait to watch them scramble.

The one thing you can predict about BB is that people will turn on them in the blink of an eye.  Look at Porsche - one minute she's Rachel's best bud having nail painting parties and the next she's eating out of Dani's hands.  Shelly is no better in terms of being two faced - she's just more smooth about it.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #285 on: August 11, 2011, 07:12:58 AM »
Is Adam really with Shelly?  I cannot figure out where this guy is at!
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #286 on: August 11, 2011, 07:19:46 AM »
I think Adam is on the JJ train for the moment because he sees that is where the numbers are but Shelly is his number one alliance  :tup: Porsh is on the Dani train for the moment but if Dani doesnt win HOH Porsh will flip once again and be back with Rachel...if she stays. I think Lawon is toast but Kalia and Dani are rethinking the vote out Lawon deal because the hgs have figured out it is gonna be a battle against a former hg to get back in the house and they know Lawon doesnt have a snow balls chance against any of the evictees.
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2011, 07:50:27 AM »
I looked an looked but  saw NO puzzle pieces.. Its when porsche gets snagged by rachel to ask her if she's voting to keep her.. and porsche says  she was planning to.

soo it may not be a physical puzzle piece but maybe an alliance puzzle that we have yet to completely figure out..:umn:

BB13 fortune teller on twiter is saying "look at my room, cam 2...see the puzzle pieces." It is now 12:15am my time. What time on the feeds would that be? I know the times on the posts differ from me here on the east coast. Curious if this fortune teller is a bunch of baloney or part of a twist. Much thanks to everyone here for all your hard work.  :cheer:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2011, 07:51:31 AM »
I have to say this after watching Big Brother on CBS last night.

I have honestly been cheering for Lawon to go home and for Rachel to stay so that she and Jordeff can evict Dani.

But I find I am more supportive of Rachel when I DO NOT see her on tv....I support her in concept from the feeds but if I ever had to spend any length of time with her in real life I would lose it.

There may be a more annoying, obnoxious, unappealing woman around, but I havent crossed paths with anyone more aggravating than Rachel.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:09:42 AM by Albert5433 »

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2011, 10:06:10 AM »
CBS press release: Survivor premiere and BB13 finale on same night!

"SURVIVOR" PREMIERES AND "BIG BROTHER" CONCLUDES ON AN ALL-REALITY NIGHT WITH SPECIAL 90-MINUTE EDITIONS, WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 14

"Survivor: South Pacific" Premieres 8:00-9:30 PM Followed by the Finale of "Big Brother," 9:30-11:00 PM

CBS presents an all-reality night with special 90-minute editions of the season premiere of SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC followed by the summer finale of BIG BROTHER, on Wednesday, Sept. 14.

The premiere of SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT), hosted by Jeff Probst, features 16 new castaways and two returning castaways.

The winner of BIG BROTHER (9:30-11:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) will be revealed live when a jury of evicted Houseguests votes for the winner of the $500,000 grand prize.  The finale, hosted by Julie Chen, brings an end to this summer's twist, "Double Trouble," which featured the return of some of the most dynamic "duos" in the history of BIG BROTHER. 

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/release?id=28933

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2011, 10:14:43 AM »
I have to say this after watching Big Brother on CBS last night.

I have honestly been cheering for Lawon to go home and for Rachel to stay so that she and Jordeff can evict Dani.

But I find I am more supportive of Rachel when I DO NOT see her on tv....I support her in concept from the feeds but if I ever had to spend any length of time with her in real life I would lose it.

There may be a more annoying, obnoxious, unappealing woman around, but I havent crossed paths with anyone more aggravating than Rachel.

Sometimes I think you and I share a brain!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2011, 11:19:48 AM »
I just don't know what to make of Shelly. It seems to me that she has become more and more downright nasty. Mostly ragging on Rachel but she's also putting paranoia in Dani and Kalia's head. (OK, game play, I like that part.)  :snicker:  I am not sure how it helps Adam when she tells everyone that she can control him and/or his vote. Is that a help or a hindrance for him. I just don't know.   :duno:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2011, 11:51:11 AM »
Libby, I take that as a compliment!

And the next time I post something stupid I am going to blame it on the fact that I only have half a brain!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 04:34:43 PM by Albert5433 »

Offline BBFan4Life

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #293 on: August 11, 2011, 12:17:49 PM »
I would like to preface this statement by saying that I was previously a diehard JJ fan. However I am growing tired of their sense of entitlement and superiority. Their game play and personalities are completely different from their previous season. I'm not sure how the Vets think that it was okay for them to target Cassi, because Rachel viewed her as a threat, and Dom because Jeff viewed him as a threat, but Kalia can not try to protect her alliance by nominating Rachel and Jeff.

And what is it with the floater complex with Jordo? She was exactly that in her season and she went on to be awarded 500k? Why now is that gameplay so wrong in her eyes? My theory is the J's have been tainted by Brenchel and now possess entitlement since they are "vets".

I am all for whatever will keep/make this BB season interesting. Watching the vets vote out the newbies one by one was in no way what I considered entertainment. So on that note yay for Dani. Kalia needs to get it together. She wants to make a power move and then tries to "crawfish" her way out of it and do damage control by putting up the willing Lawon. What game are they playing that they think BB will automatically give the evicted hg a second chance AND HOH?!?

Shelly is playing the game. Do I like respect her game play? No. Shelly prefaced everything she has told the hg's with the line about how she wants to be a good role model for her daughter. This has made her 100% trustworthy in all of their eyes. For me she is almost equivalent to Matt and his lie about his wife having a disease.

I'm still up in the air on Adam and Porshe. I'm also trying to figure out why Rachel is still relevant. I wish BB would stop exploiting her mental instability on national TV.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2011, 02:00:46 PM »
Hey Everyone  :waves:  I should know this but...what's the purpose of the HOH LD?   :duno:

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2011, 02:22:45 PM »
Hey Everyone  :waves:  I should know this but...what's the purpose of the HOH LD?   :duno:

:jam:

CT: Production gets things set up for the live show. They don't want the HG's to see them or what they are doing.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #296 on: August 11, 2011, 02:35:54 PM »
I would like to preface this statement by saying that I was previously a diehard JJ fan. However I am growing tired of their sense of entitlement and superiority. Their game play and personalities are completely different from their previous season. I'm not sure how the Vets think that it was okay for them to target Cassi, because Rachel viewed her as a threat, and Dom because Jeff viewed him as a threat, but Kalia can not try to protect her alliance by nominating Rachel and Jeff.

And what is it with the floater complex with Jordo? She was exactly that in her season and she went on to be awarded 500k? Why now is that gameplay so wrong in her eyes? My theory is the J's have been tainted by Brenchel and now possess entitlement since they are "vets".

I am all for whatever will keep/make this BB season interesting. Watching the vets vote out the newbies one by one was in no way what I considered entertainment. So on that note yay for Dani. Kalia needs to get it together. She wants to make a power move and then tries to "crawfish" her way out of it and do damage control by putting up the willing Lawon. What game are they playing that they think BB will automatically give the evicted hg a second chance AND HOH?!?

Shelly is playing the game. Do I like respect her game play? No. Shelly prefaced everything she has told the hg's with the line about how she wants to be a good role model for her daughter. This has made her 100% trustworthy in all of their eyes. For me she is almost equivalent to Matt and his lie about his wife having a disease.

I'm still up in the air on Adam and Porshe. I'm also trying to figure out why Rachel is still relevant. I wish BB would stop exploiting her mental instability on national TV.
i am team JJ. that said, a true floater is someone that goes from one side [hoh] to the opposing side [hoh], without winning anything...or making a stand one way or the other in front of all hg. shelly, lawon, porsche,adam are true floaters, jordan won one hoh courtesy of jeff bb11 and won the final hoh on her own, and won one bb13 did very good in it, idk if brenda or jeff could of beat the shot that jordan made. so i would not agree jordan is a true floater. shelly play is not close to matts big lie. and it is very good play until she gets caught by the other side.when you can't win comps if you don't float you may be gone. go team JJ.  :wohoo:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #297 on: August 11, 2011, 02:50:21 PM »
jordan won one hoh courtesy of jeff bb11 and won the final hoh on her own, and won one bb13 did very good in it, idk if brenda or jeff could of beat the shot that jordan made. so i would not agree jordan is a true floater.

I agree with this.  I don't think Jordan is the most aggressive player, but I've never considered her a floater.  I think she's a lot smarter and a lot more capable than people give her credit for.  Playing the nice person role is a strategy all in itself.  It keeps the target off of her back and makes her a person people are willing to talk to and trust.  To me, the true floaters are useless in the game without someone carrying them.  I don't think that description fits Jordan.

Offline BBFan4Life

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #298 on: August 11, 2011, 02:58:40 PM »
I didn't know that was the def of a floater. I thought a floater was someone who skated by and was not seen as threat inside the house because they were not competitors. Per your def then no Jordan is not a floater because you are right she could have actually won even if they had tried in the HOH and she has not switched sides during the game.

IMO Shelly's game play is similar to Matt's because they are both using the HG's emotions/sympathy, her daughter and his wife, to gain the trust of the HG. Again just my opinion.  :)

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #299 on: August 11, 2011, 04:02:02 PM »
I didn't know that was the def of a floater. I thought a floater was someone who skated by and was not seen as threat inside the house because they were not competitors. Per your def then no Jordan is not a floater because you are right she could have actually won even if they had tried in the HOH and she has not switched sides during the game.

IMO Shelly's game play is similar to Matt's because they are both using the HG's emotions/sympathy, her daughter and his wife, to gain the trust of the HG. Again just my opinion.  :)
i agree with that part of your point...  of shelly,but this is big brother, matts lie can't be compared to shelly's play of big brother, everyone lies but not putting there spouse or child in the mix.. go team JJ  :wohoo:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 04:05:25 PM by royrescue »