Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214542 times)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #250 on: August 10, 2011, 10:28:11 AM »
Reading the updates, it looks like they had their talk but not much was said....just a lot of doubletalk. 

Porsche is just a vote-holder at this point.  No one trusts her or will talk game to her.  They just threaten and campaign to her when they need her to vote a certain way.  Unfortunately, I bet it keeps her in the house for many weeks to come.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #251 on: August 10, 2011, 10:42:33 AM »
Guys, there are not that many weeks left. The 2 hour live finale is exactly five weeks from tonight. 35
days left!

TWO HOUR LIVE FINALE

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #252 on: August 10, 2011, 11:02:51 AM »
Thanks Will!! :kuss:

Guys, there are not that many weeks left. The 2 hour live finale is exactly five weeks from tonight. 35
days left!

TWO HOUR LIVE FINALE

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #253 on: August 10, 2011, 03:26:06 PM »
I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE WHO COMES BACK IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!

I'm not even sure who I want it to be. 

I want Brendon back most of all for the fact that he will terrorize Dani and her clique.  I want Brendon back least of all for the way he and Rachel are with other.  I actually don't hate Rachel when he's gone.

I want Dom back because I really liked him and he's fun to watch.  Plus, he's got a lot of game to play in that pretty head of his.  I don't want Dom back because he's almost guaranteed to play that game with Dani.

I really liked Cassi and she would be another voter and player on the Jeff/Jordan/Shelly team.  But she'd also kick Rachel back into troll mode and the thought makes me ill.

Can't wait until tomorrow night!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #254 on: August 10, 2011, 03:27:04 PM »
Obviously....I don't even consider Keith an option.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #255 on: August 10, 2011, 03:33:14 PM »
I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE WHO COMES BACK IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!

I'm not even sure who I want it to be. 

I want Brendon back most of all for the fact that he will terrorize Dani and her clique.  I want Brendon back least of all for the way he and Rachel are with other.  I actually don't hate Rachel when he's gone.

I want Dom back because I really liked him and he's fun to watch.  Plus, he's got a lot of game to play in that pretty head of his.  I don't want Dom back because he's almost guaranteed to play that game with Dani.

I really liked Cassi and she would be another voter and player on the Jeff/Jordan/Shelly team.  But she'd also kick Rachel back into troll mode and the thought makes me ill.

Can't wait until tomorrow night!

LOL!! Me too!!!! I was all for Cassi to come back-- I really, really wanted her to come in and kick some butt but at this point I really don't care! I just want to see the fallout from it regardless of who it is.  Although if Lawon gets voted out I don't want to see him right back in. I like him and think he is funny but I have seen absolutely zero game play from him.  I hope you are right that Keith is not even a remote possibility.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #256 on: August 10, 2011, 03:42:08 PM »
If the CBS website would actually let me vote....grrrrrr..... I'd most likely vote for Cassi at this point.  Or at least split my vote between Cassi and Dom.  Cassi is the HG that would most benefit the game from my perspective. 

I hope Keith isn't an option.  If he were to come back in, his 'Keith's Angels' plan would be in full force and effect.  Plus, he might actually be a physical competitor that could compete with Jeff. 

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #257 on: August 10, 2011, 03:54:32 PM »
If the CBS website would actually let me vote....grrrrrr..... I'd most likely vote for Cassi at this point.  Or at least split my vote between Cassi and Dom.  Cassi is the HG that would most benefit the game from my perspective. 

I hope Keith isn't an option.  If he were to come back in, his 'Keith's Angels' plan would be in full force and effect.  Plus, he might actually be a physical competitor that could compete with Jeff.

I can't get in to vote, either. My daughter did but they limited her to a total of 10 votes. She said that after that it would let her "vote" but there was a small red disclaimer that said she had already reached her limit.  GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #258 on: August 10, 2011, 03:57:34 PM »

I can't get in to vote, either. My daughter did but they limited her to a total of 10 votes. She said that after that it would let her "vote" but there was a small red disclaimer that said she had already reached her limit.  GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep getting those red messages that tell me I'm not logged in (which I am), or that its a captcha error (its not), or that I'm not authorized to view the page.  There are about ten different error messages that I've gotten over the past few seasons.  I've never been able to vote. 

If you notice, at the bottom of the page, there is a 'feedback' tab.  I sent them a very nice message and told them their website sucks.  I'm sure it will go absolutely nowhere, but it made me feel better.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #259 on: August 10, 2011, 04:26:59 PM »

I keep getting those red messages that tell me I'm not logged in (which I am), or that its a captcha error (its not), or that I'm not authorized to view the page.  There are about ten different error messages that I've gotten over the past few seasons.  I've never been able to vote. 

If you notice, at the bottom of the page, there is a 'feedback' tab.  I sent them a very nice message and told them their website sucks.  I'm sure it will go absolutely nowhere, but it made me feel better.

:lol3: I should do the same thing!!!  :lol3:  Okay, so just read on the feed updates (am working so not watching them) that Dani said she would pack her bags and leave if Rachel stayed and Brendon came back in...... too bad she wouldn't stick to that if it happened!!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #260 on: August 10, 2011, 04:50:53 PM »
I would prefer Cassi to come back but would settle for Brendon.

I just dont want Dom or anyone who will work with Dani to come back.

Next week, vote Dani out...then send Brenchel out right after her!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #261 on: August 10, 2011, 05:06:23 PM »
HEADS UP!! The feeds will be down from 6-8pm BBtime  rumor is its the 1/2 way party

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #262 on: August 10, 2011, 05:11:05 PM »
I would prefer Cassi to come back but would settle for Brendon.

I just dont want Dom or anyone who will work with Dani to come back.

Next week, vote Dani out...then send Brenchel out right after her!

I approve of this suggestion!   :tup:  Dani was doing great but over time her real colors come out and she's slowly alienating herself from everyone.  Pretty soon she's going to be bored with Kalia and move on to Porche.  How long will it take before she's absolutely alone in the game. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

EvilDuck

« Reply #263 on: August 10, 2011, 05:55:19 PM »
So Dani is going to pack her bags and leave and Kalia just threatened BB if Brendon comes back SHE's going to "F'n leave". Oh, no! Where would we ever get sequestered people to fill the jury? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #264 on: August 10, 2011, 06:02:11 PM »
So Dani is going to pack her bags and leave and Kalia just threatened BB if Brendon comes back SHE's going to "F'n leave". Oh, no! Where would we ever get sequestered people to fill the jury? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I missed that. Did it just happen ED?  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

EvilDuck

« Reply #265 on: August 10, 2011, 06:07:25 PM »
Dani @ 3:18  Kalia @ 3:28 :waves:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #266 on: August 10, 2011, 06:47:53 PM »
I am sorry. If Brendon comes back they might as well wrap it up BB. The vets will pick the rest off one by one, Dani included! This is the worst BB season, and i have seen them all!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #267 on: August 10, 2011, 06:53:40 PM »
I am sorry. If Brendon comes back they might as well wrap it up BB. The vets will pick the rest off one by one, Dani included! This is the worst BB season, and i have seen them all!

Dani would get her fair share in -- she'd definitely win an HOH -- before they may be give her the boot.  She wins veto -- even if she's up -- I just don't see them taking her down that easy.   At least I get were the vets including D are coming from. The rest -- P K L all have to go --then A and I can't figure S out at all.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #268 on: August 10, 2011, 06:56:46 PM »

Dani would get her fair share in -- she'd definitely win an HOH -- before they may be give her the boot.  She wins veto -- even if she's up -- I just don't see them taking her down that easy.   At least I get were the vets including D are coming from. The rest -- P K L all have to go --then A and I can't figure S out at all.

Shelly is playing a game of her own. she has been lucky so far but suspicions are rising. She just tells every HG what they want to hear. oh, and cleans!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #269 on: August 10, 2011, 07:02:39 PM »

Shelly is playing a game of her own. she has been lucky so far but suspicions are rising. She just tells every HG what they want to hear. oh, and cleans!

Since she's all about "I don't lie"  I would like to know what the heck she believes she is telling ppl.  Every one she talks to gets a different story from her.!!!!!  I don't know how she keeps it all straight -- I can't that's for sure!  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2011, 07:13:11 PM »
Dani @ 3:18  Kalia @ 3:28 :waves:

Thanks!  :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2011, 07:25:10 PM »
BBJ, she's said so much today my head is spinning. You sure could fool me if she's trying to keep Rachel in the game.  :umn:

I THINK they are going to save Rachel but they sure are keeping me guessing.  :stare

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2011, 07:31:23 PM »
If she's like this on the job -- I wouldn't want to be working with her!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #273 on: August 10, 2011, 08:00:41 PM »
I just finished watching BB tonight.  I am finding it a little odd that they did not show Shelly's huge input here on how K ended putting up Lawon.  Just seems a little off to me and I'm wondering why no mention.  Not even showing a pleep of it!   hmmmmm??

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2011, 08:13:36 PM »
shellys plan was to get porsche up and OUT

. kalia decided that porsche was  a no go cuz dani was really liking porsche and im sure kalia didnt want to tick off dani..

sooo  shelly's original plan was not put into effect although it will have the same results with rachel being safe on the voting.