Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214605 times)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #200 on: August 09, 2011, 02:56:54 PM »
I understand all of the logic, but there is no possible situation that can make me wish for Brendon's return.  Rachel is SO much more tolerable without him. She's actually moving down my list of who I want out.   Every day since Brendon left, someone else moves ahead of her on my hit list.  Right now, Porsche, Kalia and Dani are switching in and out of the #1 position.

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #201 on: August 09, 2011, 02:57:51 PM »
:waves: thank you roy!! :hugs:

I dont think shelly said anything to rachel before the POV ceremony because they were not sure who kalia was really putting up..  I know i was updating  before the ceremony... so unless i was on a different feed that never happened. so you tell me if im wrong :lol:

jordan jeff and shelly told rachel that shelly was working hard to save her.. they didnt tell her before POV ceremony but definately told her afterwards.. but they ALL told rachel to play it cool to kalia n dani.. and not to say anything to porsche..at first rachel was cocky till jordan spoke to her again and said dont make like you are safe. and dont campaign in front of anyone.. rachel has regrouped her game..

rachel is just picking  apart kalia right now to see if there is an underlying reason that lawon went up on the block  which there isnt .. rachel is now gonna try an  lure kalia in and has already told  jordan that she  is putting up kalia and dani.. at the minimum for sure dani.. rachel doesnt want to burn the kalia bridge in case she wins veto.. if she's picked and not on the block..
shelly told rachel a little info b4 veto, but told her to cool off with the harassment of dani and kalia until she could work it out.. ;) you are the best ilove your live feeds, so please tell if i am wrong  :)
you are right shelly just told rachel shut up and cool off with the harassment, shellyb
trying to work on kalia, rachel may blow it. jj and shelly are afraid rachel will blow it... :jam:

which is exactly why I don't understand why they are not trying to at least explain the situation a little to her.  Leaving her in the dark when you're on the block -- seems natural to me Rach would start scrambling-- So I think she will blow the deal unless JJ and S give her something to go on.  I just dont' want D & K in the mix here.  I've had it with these two.  Especially D.  I so want her out of this game.  Which is why I'm holding my breath over this Rach thing.  S is trying to manipulate the situation, but leaving Rach out there on her own is not a good idea.
jj and shelly think rachel will walk around like she does when she is hoh,and mouth off to kalia,dani and porsche and they may lose adams vote. :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #202 on: August 09, 2011, 03:10:15 PM »
Jeff should just tell Rachel the deal so she doesn't screw it up!  :knuckles:  They should know her head is screwed on wrong..  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:15:13 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: August 09, 2011, 03:14:39 PM »
Jeff should just tell Rachel the deal so she doesn't screw it up!  :knuckles:

looks like S filled R in a little while ago.  At least gave her some info to go on. Hope that's enough!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #204 on: August 09, 2011, 03:16:38 PM »
Jeff didn't let Kalia make a "I want my cake and eat it too!" agreement, Rachel needs to do the same thing.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #205 on: August 09, 2011, 03:47:49 PM »
TL, I so agree regarding Dani. She annoys me more than anyone else. I forgot how whiny she is. She has had a headache since she's been there, she has cramps, no food is ever good, her dad didn't really win that much, he and Jen got the best edits, everyone is annoying, she is so bored...... :lala. And then the mouthing and the microphone coverage.   I also think she will turn her back on K soon.

I also forgot how much she annoyed me.  If I hear the word "literally"  or the phrase "I'm not gonna lie" one more time I might just scream out loud.  Last night she was complaining about the catfish Jeff made for Shelly, Jordan, and Rachel.  Um...you're a HAVE last time I checked.  What really did it in for me was when Kalia was telling her about the plan to put Porche on the block and her first concern was  "great..if you do that then I'm going to be the first to the jury house and I'll be there for my birthday....alone"   :'(  Cry me a river

Jen got the best edits? :ascared With ED's tea toss and burning her with his cigarette! Ye Gods! (The burn probably was an accident.)

For me if you say: "I'm not gonna lie." it probably WILL be a lie.

Why was she complaining about the catfish? She's not been on slop at all this season.

Last night the Have Nots were talking about all the ways they like the catfish and how yummy it is when Jeff cooks it.  Dani decided to try it for whatever reason and then told anyone who wanted to hear about how bad the fish was and how all the others rave about it and it sucks. She said she had to dump all the sauce Jeff made just to make it taste better.   

A) Do you think she just wanted to try it for kicks and giggles?

or

B) Was it just a nasty way to get back at the vets so she used the rest of the sauce.  Like stealing the chess pieces and hiding that bottle of wine?
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline BBPHILLYFAN2112

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #206 on: August 09, 2011, 03:52:09 PM »
TL, I so agree regarding Dani. She annoys me more than anyone else. I forgot how whiny she is. She has had a headache since she's been there, she has cramps, no food is ever good, her dad didn't really win that much, he and Jen got the best edits, everyone is annoying, she is so bored...... :lala. And then the mouthing and the microphone coverage.   I also think she will turn her back on K soon.

I also forgot how much she annoyed me.  If I hear the word "literally"  or the phrase "I'm not gonna lie" one more time I might just scream out loud.  Last night she was complaining about the catfish Jeff made for Shelly, Jordan, and Rachel.  Um...you're a HAVE last time I checked.  What really did it in for me was when Kalia was telling her about the plan to put Porche on the block and her first concern was  "great..if you do that then I'm going to be the first to the jury house and I'll be there for my birthday....alone"   :'(  Cry me a river

Jen got the best edits? :ascared With ED's tea toss and burning her with his cigarette! Ye Gods! (The burn probably was an accident.)

For me if you say: "I'm not gonna lie." it probably WILL be a lie.

Why was she complaining about the catfish? She's not been on slop at all this season.

Last night the Have Nots were talking about all the ways they like the catfish and how yummy it is when Jeff cooks it.  Dani decided to try it for whatever reason and then told anyone who wanted to hear about how bad the fish was and how all the others rave about it and it sucks. She said she had to dump all the sauce Jeff made just to make it taste better.   

A) Do you think she just wanted to try it for kicks and giggles?

or

B) Was it just a nasty way to get back at the vets so she used the rest of the sauce.  Like stealing the chess pieces and hiding that bottle of wine?

She was talking about the catfish Lawon made in the oven, she was saying she had to drown it with Jeff's good sauce cause it was nasty and Lawon kept saying how good it was...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2011, 03:59:05 PM »
:welcome: BBphillyfan  :waves:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: August 09, 2011, 05:08:11 PM »
hi ya.well i just voted for brendon like over 200 times, the website let me keep voting so i did, i am going back to vote afew more hundred times for him later, you got to read the very fine print, really our vote doesnt mean who has the most votes will go agaisnt lawon, to get back in the house, bb covered their butts, it says that they [bb] have the right to consider what votes come in [what votes they [bb] want]........soooooooooo i said, lets go for brendon, cuz i am sure that is what bb wants, so i am voting like a mad person for brendon, that way allllllllllll the vets stay, and rach, and brendon will have a blood bath with,
jj.....might as well make this a all-stars..i cant stand brendon, but, if he is back in that house, i promise, he, and rach will use the J's for ..maybe 2 weeks, and they will go after them, lets see who out plays who, may the better vet team win
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: August 09, 2011, 05:20:45 PM »
i dont know if anyone here has went to ED's website, [sorry] that guy is a no good father,[he put it out there for all of us to see, and read] his life is really all about BB..un-real, he has really crused his own dauther out [dani] so bad, i am sorry that his is DAUGHTER, you dont put that hate out there so all America can see, about your own daughter, wow, ED needs some help, that guy is so into BB..its his freaking life, [get over it ED] that he would crused out, and spit such hate for his own daughter, we. some might not like dani as a player, but that is his daughter in REAL life..i think it is awful of him. you should support you child, i cant stand him...what is he, like 100 years old, he needs to move on from bb, and grow the hell up.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

EvilDuck

« Reply #210 on: August 09, 2011, 05:29:05 PM »
As much as I hate to admit it, if I had known that Lawon was going and Not Rachael, I would Have voted for Brendan too. I guess that your hundreds of votes for Brendan will take care of my 10 for Cassie. Thx Grace :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #211 on: August 09, 2011, 05:35:29 PM »
As much as I hate to admit it, if I had known that Lawon was going and Not Rachael, I would Have voted for Brendan too. I guess that your hundreds of votes for Brendan will take care of my 10 for Cassie. Thx Grace :jam:

:lol3:  I don't know why, but this comment cracked me up.

I thought it said only the first 10 counted. :umn:   :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: August 09, 2011, 05:36:49 PM »

you welcome, i will be voting even more for brendon, now this might hurt the J's...but we might as well have a F4..vets...cant wait until bb has another all stangers again, like season 10.loved it, and Dan.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #213 on: August 09, 2011, 05:39:42 PM »

it is letting me vote, and vote, alot of others said they have got in over a hundren votes also, so until they say i reached my limit, brendon will be getting all my votes, i have my reasons for sooooooo wanting bren back in the house :lol3: cant wait to see it.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: August 09, 2011, 05:41:31 PM »
I just got a kick about catching up on this morning's feeds LOL Shelly helping Rachel stay calm in the event Kalia and Dani try to make deals this afternoon. Shelly told Rachel to agree to anything Kalia and Dani say this afternoon. She said to nod and agree. THEN...(lol) if they make you promise something for next week...you may have to give your word and break it .. cross your fingers.  :naughty:  Should we go back to all the lies Shelly told and see if she's crossing her fingers?  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #215 on: August 09, 2011, 05:46:26 PM »
I just got a kick about catching up on this morning's feeds LOL Shelly helping Rachel stay calm in the event Kalia and Dani try to make deals this afternoon. Shelly told Rachel to agree to anything Kalia and Dani say this afternoon. She said to nod and agree. THEN...(lol) if they make you promise something for next week...you may have to give your word and break it .. cross your fingers.  :naughty:  Should we go back to all the lies Shelly told and see if she's crossing her fingers?  :lol3:

i am sure Joise, is so very proud of her mom shelly...hmmmm.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: August 09, 2011, 05:51:05 PM »

it is letting me vote, and vote, alot of others said they have got in over a hundren votes also, so until they say i reached my limit, brendon will be getting all my votes, i have my reasons for sooooooo wanting bren back in the house :lol3: cant wait to see it.
Grace, I just read your post and went to CBS.com to try, but mine says: User 5830585 already answered poll question [646] 10 times. So you are right about it counting your votes. Only the first 10 count, but in your case, they are all counting or you'd see the disclaimer. I'm kinda' glad it wouldn't let me vote more than 10 times cuz I'd be voting till I got carpal tunnel!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: August 09, 2011, 05:51:22 PM »
see you guys much later, i will not be here for atlease aweek, i have to go out of town, tomorrow, hope all your bb dreams come ture :lol3:...lol :waves:

GO RACHEL>>>>>>GO BRENDON :lol3:..boy they are going to wipe the floor , and do anything to get to F2...i feel for JJ :yess:..have a great week, all.

Offline BBPHILLYFAN2112

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2011, 06:05:28 PM »
I just have a short tolerance for Brendan and Rachel's antics, they drive me crazyyyyyyy...Mostly Brendan because hes such a bully, but if he and Lawon go head to head im sorry to say Brendan is coming back ughhhhh it hurts me to type that..... :iok

:welcome: BBphillyfan  :waves:

:waves:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2011, 06:06:32 PM »
Grace got my hopes up. I also went to try and vote and got the same reply. Now i am going to try to text my vote and see how that turns out.  :yess:

Grace, I just read your post and went to CBS.com to try, but mine says: User 5830585 already answered poll question [646] 10 times. So you are right about it counting your votes. Only the first 10 count, but in your case, they are all counting or you'd see the disclaimer. I'm kinda' glad it wouldn't let me vote more than 10 times cuz I'd be voting till I got carpal tunnel!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2011, 06:07:40 PM »
see you guys much later, i will not be here for atlease aweek, i have to go out of town, tomorrow, hope all your bb dreams come ture :lol3:...lol :waves:

GO RACHEL>>>>>>GO BRENDON :lol3:..boy they are going to wipe the floor , and do anything to get to F2...i feel for JJ :yess:..have a great week, all.
Hahahaha, you should try out for BB! You've got a way of saying things  :neener: Have a good week  :hoot:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2011, 06:20:29 PM »
TS I just checked, I voted twice and hit my limit. User 36208 already answered poll question [646] 10 times. (I lost track trying to get the captcha right.)  :lol:

On another note, I didn't realize that Shelly told Rachel what was coming and how to deal with Kalia and Dani. Shelly is one to keep an eye on for sure.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2011, 06:25:56 PM »
hi ya.well i just voted for brendon like over 200 times, the website let me keep voting so i did, i am going back to vote afew more hundred times for him later, you got to read the very fine print, really our vote doesnt mean who has the most votes will go agaisnt lawon, to get back in the house, bb covered their butts, it says that they [bb] have the right to consider what votes come in [what votes they [bb] want]........soooooooooo i said, lets go for brendon, cuz i am sure that is what bb wants, so i am voting like a mad person for brendon, that way allllllllllll the vets stay, and rach, and brendon will have a blood bath with,
jj.....might as well make this a all-stars..i cant stand brendon, but, if he is back in that house, i promise, he, and rach will use the J's for ..maybe 2 weeks, and they will go after

I'm not voting for Brendon ever!  I don't want him back!  And how come you're getting more than 10 votes for Brendon on the website in while I could only get 10 votes for Cassi in?  That's not fair!  They should only allow 10 votes per player in no matter if they want someone in or not!   (:;)

Belle Book

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2011, 06:33:46 PM »
well I'm glad I met my quota on the Brendon vote.  I just couldn't let any of the others potentially come back in and potentially hook up with D & K.  So I've been LMAO at Lawon being put up.  But holding my breath that Rach doesn't blow it somehow.  Shelly's pep talks to Rach could go right out the window when Rach is talking to  k & D later. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: August 09, 2011, 07:00:34 PM »
TS I just checked, I voted twice and hit my limit. User 36208 already answered poll question [646] 10 times. (I lost track trying to get the captcha right.)  :lol:

On another note, I didn't realize that Shelly told Rachel what was coming and how to deal with Kalia and Dani. Shelly is one to keep an eye on for sure.
Hey TL  :<3  Shelly didn't tell Rachel the plan. Rachel told her that Kalia was talking to her and then stopped because she wanted Dani there too when they talked again. Shelly's hinted before and so have JJ that they're working hard to save her, but Rachel is still VERY confused LOL.  Shelly was giving a general warning of keep your cool, nod and uh huh, and don't make an alliance or deal with people who wanted you out last week (or just cross your fingers LOL)