Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214604 times)

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2011, 09:15:27 AM »
A couple of thoughts...

1. Are we sure that the two evicted competitors will know who they're competing against? I could see them both being behind walls and only finding out upon the completion of the challenge.

2. How does Lawon not get voted out? I haven't been following the feeds, but it seems that JJ and Shelly will vote out Lawon and they would only need to sway Porsche or Adam to make it a majority. Am I missing something?

3. Are we certain that it will be a double elimination on Thursday, or is that just conjecture?

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2011, 09:23:18 AM »
I think that if there was a double elimination next Thrusday, Julie would have said it last week...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #177 on: August 09, 2011, 09:55:20 AM »
I can not understand why bb can't get K's singing under control. Or at least flip to another screen, updating her is is bad enough with the nonstop talking, but with wbrb constantly appearing, we are getting a lot of half conversations.

She's watched BB, she knows that she shouldn't sing but she does it anyway. It's SO annoying!

The other annoyance for me is Daniele whispering/mouthing her words. If she isn't mouthing her words, she's futzing with her microphone so updaters have the sound turned up full volume then get blast in the ear from her rubbing the mike or her clothing.  :knuckles: While I'm on a rant, she's 25 years old. Who stays in bed as much as she does? I'm way older than she is, I get up for the day, and I'm UP! I shouldn't be surprised though, this is what she did when she played with her dad.

I feel much better now.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2011, 10:03:31 AM »
A couple of thoughts...

1. Are we sure that the two evicted competitors will know who they're competing against? I could see them both being behind walls and only finding out upon the completion of the challenge.

I hadn't thought about this but I REALLLLLY hope this is how they play it.  That's the only way it will be a good comp.  That way Brendon and/or Rachel won't have any idea who they are competing against and they will be forced to actually compete. 

I agree with everyone's thought that Dom's return would mean another player for Team Dani, BUT...I think the resulting shoving aside of Kalia as BFF would rile her up and cause her to turn on Dani.  Kalia turns her allegiance every three days anyway. So, I think Dom's return would actually send Kalia to Team Dani-Must-Die. 

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »
TL, I so agree regarding Dani. She annoys me more than anyone else. I forgot how whiny she is. She has had a headache since she's been there, she has cramps, no food is ever good, her dad didn't really win that much, he and Jen got the best edits, everyone is annoying, she is so bored...... :lala. And then the mouthing and the microphone coverage.   I also think she will turn her back on K soon.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2011, 10:13:11 AM »
i cannot believe i want brenda back :'(
[/quote

I said that myself-- but it must be done.
i have seen folks telling team JJ to vote for cASSI back, these folks have not thought about the gamme or they are team Dani and want folks to think they are team JJ, TEAM JJ FANS WOULD NOT TELL TEAM DANI TO VOTE WRONG, i feel team jj fans are nicer folks, i maybe wrong :hearts:

Actually, Royrescue, Cassi might not be a bad proposition if she knows Daniele played a role in her getting evicted.  If she does, she'll go over to Jordan & Jeff and that might be even better for Shelly (and Jordan & Jeff) than Rachel.  I want Rachel gone asap, and I don't want Brendon back.  Dominic would be a good choice but I'm not a big fan of Daniele and I prefer Cassi in any case.  So I hope Cassi returns, I hope Rachel goes and I hope Cassi beats Rachel!

Belle Book

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2011, 10:50:44 AM »
TL, I so agree regarding Dani. She annoys me more than anyone else. I forgot how whiny she is. She has had a headache since she's been there, she has cramps, no food is ever good, her dad didn't really win that much, he and Jen got the best edits, everyone is annoying, she is so bored...... :lala. And then the mouthing and the microphone coverage.   I also think she will turn her back on K soon.

I also forgot how much she annoyed me.  If I hear the word "literally"  or the phrase "I'm not gonna lie" one more time I might just scream out loud.  Last night she was complaining about the catfish Jeff made for Shelly, Jordan, and Rachel.  Um...you're a HAVE last time I checked.  What really did it in for me was when Kalia was telling her about the plan to put Porche on the block and her first concern was  "great..if you do that then I'm going to be the first to the jury house and I'll be there for my birthday....alone"   :'(  Cry me a river

This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2011, 11:01:46 AM »
this is what i think..

Dani is not making a big deal to kalia going against the whole putting up adam as a pawn thing anymore cuz kalia now will have blood on her hands regarding.. rachel jeff jordan and lawon since he wont be back :lol:

dani will has to win HOH and to put up who she wants cuz dani sees that kalia  was wavering on the  original plan.. and she cant rely on anyone to do her dirty work

Kalai will be put up w/dani if anyone else wins HOH

dani knows ALL of kalia's secrets and knows kalia is strong so she has to get her out when she can. so look for a hard core endurance battle for teh POV when they are both on the block

dani is always on damage control and will make deals with the j's saying i kept you safe  2 weeks ago so you need to keep me safe

the battle between the evicted HG and the voted in HG will be a quick 5 minute comp.. puzzle or something that is not based on questions  and it will be in the backyard. due to air time

the HG's will be on lockdown  while the backyard battle goes down and then the winner of the battle will re appear  in the BY where the HG's will battle for HOH

look for an early voting .. then  battle #1.. then battle # 2

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2011, 12:14:45 PM »
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THEY (JJSA) are not filling Rach in on the plan to keep her.  They are leading her to believe it was K helping her out???????

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2011, 12:29:56 PM »
i cannot believe i want brenda back :'(
[/quote

I said that myself-- but it must be done.
i have seen folks telling team JJ to vote for cASSI back, these folks have not thought about the gamme or they are team Dani and want folks to think they are team JJ, TEAM JJ FANS WOULD NOT TELL TEAM DANI TO VOTE WRONG, i feel team jj fans are nicer folks, i maybe wrong :hearts:

Actually, Royrescue, Cassi might not be a bad proposition if she knows Daniele played a role in her getting evicted.  If she does, she'll go over to Jordan & Jeff and that might be even better for Shelly (and Jordan & Jeff) than Rachel.  I want Rachel gone asap, and I don't want Brendon back.  Dominic would be a good choice but I'm not a big fan of Daniele and I prefer Cassi in any case.  So I hope Cassi returns, I hope Rachel goes and I hope Cassi beats Rachel!

Belle Book
brenda would be a better choice for team JJ FANS,BIGGER target,better at comps, proven solid alliance.. i can't believe i am pushing for brenda either..but if you look at all the pros, it is a no brainer. also a vote for cASSI is a vote for dom and team Dani period
 :umn:

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2011, 01:01:40 PM »
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THEY (JJSA) are not filling Rach in on the plan to keep her.  They are leading her to believe it was K helping her out???????
shelly  thinks that rach will be more gratful to kalia and not spill the beans to dani... shelly gets a aaaa+ on controling rachel, not one person has been able to control rachels tongue at anything not even her real mom. great job shelly :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2011, 01:15:33 PM »

I also forgot how much she annoyed me.  If I hear the word "literally"  or the phrase "I'm not gonna lie" one more time I might just scream out loud.  Last night she was complaining about the catfish Jeff made for Shelly, Jordan, and Rachel.  Um...you're a HAVE last time I checked.  What really did it in for me was when Kalia was telling her about the plan to put Porche on the block and her first concern was  "great..if you do that then I'm going to be the first to the jury house and I'll be there for my birthday....alone"   :'(  Cry me a river

Jen got the best edits? :ascared With ED's tea toss and burning her with his cigarette! Ye Gods! (The burn probably was an accident.)

For me if you say: "I'm not gonna lie." it probably WILL be a lie.

Why was she complaining about the catfish? She's not been on slop at all this season.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2011, 01:19:40 PM »
shelly  thinks that rach will be more gratful to kalia and not spill the beans to dani... shelly gets a aaaa+ on controling rachel, not one person has been able to control rachels tongue at anything not even her real mom. great job shelly :tup:

Thanks for the info.  I'm still a little confused on this whole thing.  Rach is going to end up making some kind of deal with K since she thinks it was her doing the save.  I understand why not to give Rach info, on the other hand, she'll make a deal with the devil if she thinks it will keep her in the game.  All they seem to be saying to her is "you better not be making any deals with K."  That just doesn't seem to be enough in my mind to keep her in line with them (JJSA).  Well mostly S & A.   JMO

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2011, 01:44:21 PM »

Thanks for the info.  I'm still a little confused on this whole thing.  Rach is going to end up making some kind of deal with K since she thinks it was her doing the save.  I understand why not to give Rach info, on the other hand, she'll make a deal with the devil if she thinks it will keep her in the game.  All they seem to be saying to her is "you better not be making any deals with K."  That just doesn't seem to be enough in my mind to keep her in line with them (JJSA).  Well mostly S & A.   JMO
there is no perfect plan to shut up rachel and her ego is always rachels down fall.. but this a temporary fix to problem that will never be fixed.. all the therapy in the world could not solve these problems. most that try tend to wash there hands and walk away.. but what do i know :jam:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2011, 01:54:34 PM »
jordan jeff and shelly told rachel that shelly was working hard to save her.. they didnt tell her before POV ceremony but definately told her afterwards.. but they ALL told rachel to play it cool to kalia n dani.. and not to say anything to porsche..at first rachel was cocky till jordan spoke to her again and said dont make like you are safe. and dont campaign in front of anyone.. rachel has regrouped her game..

rachel is just picking  apart kalia right now to see if there is an underlying reason that lawon went up on the block  which there isnt .. rachel is now gonna try an  lure kalia in and has already told  jordan that she  is putting up kalia and dani.. at the minimum for sure dani.. rachel doesnt want to burn the kalia bridge in case she wins veto.. if she's picked and not on the block..

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2011, 02:01:20 PM »
jordan jeff and shelly told rachel that shelly was working hard to save her.. they didnt tell her before POV ceremony but definately told her afterwards.. but they ALL told rachel to play it cool to kalia n dani.. and not to say anything to porsche..at first rachel was cocky till jordan spoke to her again and said dont make like you are safe. and dont campaign in front of anyone.. rachel has regrouped her game..

rachel is just picking  apart kalia right now to see if there is an underlying reason that lawon went up on the block  which there isnt .. rachel is now gonna try an  lure kalia in and has already told  jordan that she  is putting up kalia and dani.. at the minimum for sure dani.. rachel doesnt want to burn the kalia bridge in case she wins veto.. if she's picked and not on the block..
shelly told rachel a little info b4 veto, but told her to cool off with the harassment of dani and kalia until she could work it out.. ;) you are the best ilove your live feeds, so please tell if i am wrong  :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 02:04:40 PM by royrescue »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2011, 02:05:16 PM »

shelly told rachel a little info b4 veto, but told her to cool off with the harassment of dani and kalia until she could work it out.. ;)

I have my doubts that Rach can pull this off without sticking her foot in her big mouth.  I don't think she really gets what is going down here.  I cringe at the thought of her getting alone with D & K.  Not a good idea.  She'll make some stupid deal with those two thinking she's saving herself -- that is already saved this week.  :groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #192 on: August 09, 2011, 02:12:11 PM »
I can not STAND IT when shelly calls Jeff JEFFY.. he's a grown man.. :ugot

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #193 on: August 09, 2011, 02:15:37 PM »
:waves: thank you roy!! :hugs:

I dont think shelly said anything to rachel before the POV ceremony because they were not sure who kalia was really putting up..  I know i was updating  before the ceremony... so unless i was on a different feed that never happened. so you tell me if im wrong :lol:

shelly told rachel a little info b4 veto, but told her to cool off with the harassment of dani and kalia until she could work it out.. ;) you are the best ilove your live feeds, so please tell if i am wrong  :)

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #194 on: August 09, 2011, 02:30:54 PM »

I dont think shelly said anything to rachel before the POV ceremony because they were not sure who kalia was really putting up..  I know i was updating  before the ceremony... so unless i was on a different feed that never happened. so you tell me if im wrong :lol:

you are right shelly just told rachel shut up and cool off with the harassment, shellyb
trying to work on kalia, rachel may blow it. jj and shelly are afraid rachel will blow it... :jam:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #195 on: August 09, 2011, 02:34:57 PM »
am I the only one who wants Lawon to go home? If he does, that boosts Rachel's spirits 100% and I can't wait to see her win HoH <3

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: August 09, 2011, 02:39:13 PM »

you are right shelly just told rachel shut up and cool off with the harassment, shellyb
trying to work on kalia, rachel may blow it. jj and shelly are afraid rachel will blow it... :jam:

which is exactly why I don't understand why they are not trying to at least explain the situation a little to her.  Leaving her in the dark when you're on the block -- seems natural to me Rach would start scrambling-- So I think she will blow the deal unless JJ and S give her something to go on.  I just dont' want D & K in the mix here.  I've had it with these two.  Especially D.  I so want her out of this game.  Which is why I'm holding my breath over this Rach thing.  S is trying to manipulate the situation, but leaving Rach out there on her own is not a good idea.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #197 on: August 09, 2011, 02:42:57 PM »
bbjunky.. she knows.. :tups: she just thinks there's something up with lawon volunteering. that he may know something or be america's player.. etc..

but we all know LAWON IS A FOOL! thats all there is to that speculation :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #198 on: August 09, 2011, 02:46:56 PM »
am I the only one who wants Lawon to go home? If he does, that boosts Rachel's spirits 100% and I can't wait to see her win HoH <3

No you aren't alone. I want him gone as well! Bye BOO! He's not bad, he's just not contributing much if anything to the game. He's just a floater for me.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: August 09, 2011, 02:49:46 PM »
NOOO----- I'm so hoping that they vote out Lawon --- he meets BR on the other side for the comp-- get his butt kicked and BR walks back in.  I want this to happen so I can see the look at Daniele' face.  I want to see a complete flip for the HOH this week -- then I figure we have good BB drama going down.  One can only hope in BB land!!!!!!   :snicker: