Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214010 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2011, 02:16:43 PM »
I don't know how you can't think that wasn't a puppetmaster move by Shelly. Not only did she screw over Dani, Kalia and Porsche (as well as Lawon), but she also gave her side a numbers advantage going into the HOH. Kalia would have never made this move without Shelly chirping in her ear.....they were trying to find a way to make it Adam so Rachel would be out the door.

And as Jeff would say, it is too early to talk about F2. Shelly may just be talking to secure a spot in with JJ solidly to get further in the game. I don't believe that he can get to F4 (let alone F3) unless he gets on a roll in competitions at the right time.

Lots of game left.

hi ya.. like i said its JMO....as a older woman [shelly] the mom type. ..and i think as we all can see kalia does have a huge ego, and shelly knew she could use that ego agaisnt kalia, but JMO shelly is no Dr. Will,  and sooner then later, others will see this, again JMO..it is JMO..shelly made a big mistake today in the BY..she told the J's about how she does her work in real life, gets into people's heads, sees how far she can make others pay a price for what shelly is selling, to me, that is showing your bb cards to others, and in the bb house, that isnt a smart thing to do, not unless they all are dumb to the game, and shelly is the only smart player in there, just got to wait, and see, and if thats the case, i will give a standing bravo to shelly, i just think of it like this, say if you or I were in the bb house, and we had a 4 strong allaince, would you let someone talk you into putting up a person from your allaince, even if you thought they were a pawn, i wouldnt do that, what i am trying to say, it was more about kalia's [ego]..shelly prasing her, cuz kalia thinks of herself, as a strong woman, with a huge ego, i wouldnt go in there thinking as kalia does, so shelly would not have gotten me to do that, just like i dont think shelly could get jeff to put up jordon, or jeff to even put up rach at this time, cuz it just happen to be kalia that was the hoh, that had the ego, to think, shelly had her back, so its either kaila is dumb in the game, or shelly is a master of it,,JMO its kalia that is dumb to the game, still friends :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2011, 02:17:00 PM »
I think it was a great move on shelly's part getting to Kali like that.  LMAO.  The reasoning was so sincere that Kali didn't have any idea what happened.  It put D & K at a disadvantage -- without having to fire a shot.    And come Thursday we'll see just how much it will affect the game.  I cannot believe that D & K didn't think of how their HOH noms would have an affect on the looming twist that was going to come about.  D was just so fixated on getting out R -- she wasn't thinking ahead.  Well Shelly was.  And she's got K to do what the other side needed -- Rach to stay and giving them more numbers.  If Lawon has to battle BR -- and BR walks back in that door -- OMG -- is all I can say.  Just think of what we'll all have to put up with next week.  Could be some good BB drama.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2011, 02:31:20 PM »
like i said, its JMO..we cant all like the same HG all the time, its JMO,all i am saying is, shelly would not be able to do that to some of the others in that house, nor do i believe if anyone here was to go into that house could shelly make you do that, it depends on the type of person you are dealing with at the time, kalia, has a huge ego, the house knows it, we all know it, when people have huge ego's they like people to praise them alllllll the time, and shelly in her older way, knew this, so to me it was more of dumb gameplay on kalia's part, i respect what anyone has to say, and i wish your fav/s the best of luck., you guys have great day :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2011, 02:32:17 PM »
I think it was a great move on shelly's part getting to Kali like that.  LMAO.  The reasoning was so sincere that Kali didn't have any idea what happened.  It put D & K at a disadvantage -- without having to fire a shot.    And come Thursday we'll see just how much it will affect the game.  I cannot believe that D & K didn't think of how their HOH noms would have an affect on the looming twist that was going to come about.  D was just so fixated on getting out R -- she wasn't thinking ahead.  Well Shelly was.  And she's got K to do what the other side needed -- Rach to stay and giving them more numbers.  If Lawon has to battle BR -- and BR walks back in that door -- OMG -- is all I can say.  Just think of what we'll all have to put up with next week.  Could be some good BB drama.

bbjunkey think you are sooo right  :tup: And even tho brenchel would drive us all craaaaazy it would be great watching the Dani/Kalia/Porsche meltdown  :lol3:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2011, 02:35:53 PM »
like i said, its JMO..we cant all like the same HG all the time, its JMO,all i am saying is, shelly would not be able to do that to some of the others in that house, nor do i believe if anyone here was to go into that house could shelly make you do that, it depends on the type of person you are dealing with at the time, kalia, has a huge ego, the house knows it, we all know it, when people have huge ego's they like people to praise them alllllll the time, and shelly in her older way, knew this, so to me it was more of dumb gameplay on kalia's part, i respect what anyone has to say, and i wish your fav/s the best of luck., you guys have great day :waves:

Grace23 I  :hrt: ya to read your posts and true none of us agree on favs..but I will say we respect each other and can still speak our mind :0 Hey BB Casting pick  the next BB HG's from this forum..it would be soooo much fun!

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2011, 02:38:26 PM »
Shoot of course we are still friends :hrt:

I am not even sure Shelly is one of my favs, but she's working her way there.

Right now I am in the Adam, J/J camp.

Offline BBPHILLYFAN2112

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2011, 02:53:46 PM »
 :wohoo: First post dance  :wohoo:     :iok

Otay so like Shelly I've sat back and watched how people play the game and to me Shelly is the Puppet Master right now.For some reason Shelly and Kalia have is fixation with the J's and will do anything to protect them. Last Night when Kalia was telling Dani the plan I just wanted to reach through my screen and slap the heck out of her. Shes put all her trust into the fact the the J's wont come after them but what they failed to realize is once they put Jeff up on the block anything they could've had with them is done and Rachel will always be apart of the J's alliance so she just stacked the house against Dani pretty much in order to save herself  :meow: Cause no matter who comes back Cassi or Brendon that's another person not on their side. But if Dom comes back that would be +++ for Kalia and Dani cause they just traded out a weak player Lawon for a stronger player Dom.

So in a round about way Kalia screwed herself, but most of all Dani, even though she kept saying she was trying to protect the both of them she made a move for herself, in the hopes that J's would see the moves shes made as a power move and go after floaters instead of Kalia and Dani.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2011, 03:39:57 PM »
Rachel thinks Lawon going up was because of her smooth-talking and making a deal with Kalia. If she's arrogant she might just lose Adams vote and she will go home! 
:groan:  After all Shelly did, Rachel is still on a path of self-destruction  :groan:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 04:13:08 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2011, 05:01:37 PM »
anything can happen in the bb house, and they got tell thursay, please rach, do what you do best, and screw this up, so you walk out that door, cuz adam did tell lawon he wanted a F2 with lawon, like over aweek ago, alot can happen in 3 days, lmao ....shelly is going to get caught :lol3:..i betta, bring back Dr, Will, Dan, Janie, those are the real all-stars, cuz [again] JMO....rach isnt a great bb player, JMO. i dont understand this logic, ok, adam and shelly now what a F2...hmmm..they say...we get lawon out, then dani out, then kalia out, do they really think, they can get all the VETS OUT :lol3:..lmao, it aint going to happen for ya!!!! big shelly. again JMO

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2011, 05:18:47 PM »
JMO  ;) Since we're stuck with the BB13 crew, I like Shelly. Check out her company profile...
http://www.nbfog.com/team

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2011, 05:20:09 PM »
Rachel thinks Lawon going up was because of her smooth-talking and making a deal with Kalia. If she's arrogant she might just lose Adams vote and she will go home! 
:groan:  After all Shelly did, Rachel is still on a path of self-destruction  :groan:

For a smart girl, Rachel has to be the dumbest person in the game right now.  Ok I take that back.  Rachel still hasn't asked to be nominated and voted out yet so the dumb award still goes to Lawon!  Good Job Buddy!  :keeta:  Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that unless you seem to spell stuff out to Rachel in kindergarten terms she just foesn't get it.  She has absolutely no common sense at all.  I wish the JJ's didn't need her.  Grrrrr
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2011, 05:22:31 PM »
ok i got to clear this up, cuz it is bugging me, the couple that won TAR..the one that shaved her head, [they live like 5 mintues from me, here in Tx...they did breakup, remember they were going to use the money, to help find a great doctor, cuz she wanted to have a baby, and they just couldnt get PG, they are still friends, and do things in our area for children, so, thats the story on that couple, boy with them talking about it, it was bugging me.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2011, 05:24:22 PM »
:wohoo: First post dance  :wohoo:     :iok

Otay so like Shelly I've sat back and watched how people play the game and to me Shelly is the Puppet Master right now.For some reason Shelly and Kalia have is fixation with the J's and will do anything to protect them. Last Night when Kalia was telling Dani the plan I just wanted to reach through my screen and slap the heck out of her. Shes put all her trust into the fact the the J's wont come after them but what they failed to realize is once they put Jeff up on the block anything they could've had with them is done and Rachel will always be apart of the J's alliance so she just stacked the house against Dani pretty much in order to save herself  :meow: Cause no matter who comes back Cassi or Brendon that's another person not on their side. But if Dom comes back that would be +++ for Kalia and Dani cause they just traded out a weak player Lawon for a stronger player Dom.

So in a round about way Kalia screwed herself, but most of all Dani, even though she kept saying she was trying to protect the both of them she made a move for herself, in the hopes that J's would see the moves shes made as a power move and go after floaters instead of Kalia and Dani.

:wel2 BBPHILLY!  Glad you joined us!  I agree about Kalia.  She tends to go with whatever idea somone puts in her head.  If someone else comes with a different idea she quickly seems to be all "You're right!  That's the plan!" 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2011, 05:26:06 PM »
ok i do like 2 things about shelly, she likes DIAMONDS, and Hong Kong..so do I :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2011, 05:30:33 PM »
Shelly has DIAMOND regarding her flight and airlines credit card for miles. that what the diamonds mean :lol: but im surte she likes real diamonds too! :tup:

ok i do like 2 things about shelly, she likes DIAMONDS, and Hong Kong..so do I :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2011, 05:37:34 PM »
yep, i know she was talking about diamond miles for air, but i just through the real diamonds in there, wow :ascared i cant believe she takes alllllllllll those stop overs, just to smokes cigs :ascared..it must take her a freaking week to get where she needs to go :lol3:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2011, 05:48:46 PM »
I gotta say that these girls really complain a lot about their periods.  Literally, its like the master excuse for everything!  If only that would work in "real life."   :js:

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2011, 05:51:17 PM »
I've been spanning the internet for polls that show who's leading in votes for the returning HG.  After looking at 10 or so independent polls...yesterday, Brendon was below the almost tied leaders of Cassi and Dom. Keith was irrelevant.  After seeing how they edited Sunday nights show, Brendon has soared above both Cassi and Dom. The voting ends Wednesday.
If Brendon does come back, then Kalia's HOH was stupid (getting rid of Lawon LMAO) but it also negates Dani's HOH by bringing Brendon back! Oh, the look on their faces would be priceless! I would prefer Cassi to come back, but I'd love to see Dani's face if it were Brendon!!!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »
I've been spanning the internet for polls that show who's leading in votes for the returning HG.  After looking at 10 or so independent polls...yesterday, Brendon was below the almost tied leaders of Cassi and Dom. Keith was irrelevant.  After seeing how they edited Sunday nights show, Brendon has soared above both Cassi and Dom. The voting ends Wednesday.
If Brendon does come back, then Kalia's HOH was stupid (getting rid of Lawon LMAO) but it also negates Dani's HOH by bringing Brendon back! Oh, the look on their faces would be priceless! I would prefer Cassi to come back, but I'd love to see Dani's face if it were Brendon!!!

I was doing the same thing today and noticed that there were a lot more people who were voting for Brendon.  I do not want Brendon back in the house, but agree the look on Dani's face would be priceless, especially if Lawon were to leave and Brendon were to come back.  And if Brendon were to come back into the house, it would become insufferable and I think Rachel would become unbearable again, but I would love, love, love to make Dani miserable and hear her say over and over again "Its not fair!" 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2011, 05:59:37 PM »
I am going to throw this out there, you know the DR messes with these HG [their heads, they play mind games]..and kalia had along DR..before her little talk, with big moma shelly, i bet the DR planted the seed for kalia, to listen to shelly, i bet the DR..would tell kalia things like, hmmmm have you thought about the twist, have you thought about working with others [JJ]..pushing for either lawon or porsche to go up, so Dom, can come back, and not rach [meaning rach stays in the house] anyway, with this dumbest move in bb history, kalia just did]..maybe the DR is thinking if rach left she would beat out Dom ,and therefore dom wouldnt get back in the house, i dont see brendon coming back, on all the polls i have seen he is at the bottom with keith, dom at the top, and cassie second, i bet bb wants lawon out, rach in, and dom to win this battle to get back in the house, and yes, I like Dom. :yess: he's funny, he isnt a cry baby when things didnt go his way, and he is a cutie :hrt:...ok..i am ok..in my own bb world right now.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2011, 06:04:28 PM »
I saw a site were over 30,000 members...chat all day, they have like over 100 pages of chat everyday, everyone, at that site is voting for Dom.....but i will take cassie, if brendon comes back, i am making plans to fly out of town, maybe i will go to hmmmmmmmm..Hong Kong...cuz i cant with rat, and brenda..i just cant.hmmmmm i take that back, let bren come back in, he and rach will screw over the J's..so ok, let bren come back.i can take it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:07:52 PM by Grace23 »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2011, 06:07:09 PM »
i dont see brendon coming back, on all the polls i have seen he is at the bottom with keith, dom at the top, and cassie second, i bet bb wants lawon out, rach in, and dom to win this battle to get back in the house, and yes, I like Dom. :yess: he's funny, he isnt a cry baby when things didnt go his way, and he is a cutie :hrt:...ok..i am ok..in my own bb world right now.
I guess we can't second guess America  :umn:  But just today, Brendon's numbers skyrocketed.  I LOVE Dom's personality too.  He really was a cool cat. I just hope he doesn't become Dani's play toy again.  He needs his own team. He seemed like a leader before Dani.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2011, 06:13:15 PM »
dont forget aton of people text their votes in, so we cant just count on website polls ,they dont count the texting, or should i say, they dont show the text votes on the website, bb is letting Dom come back,,lol :wohoo: i just feel it.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2011, 06:18:53 PM »
ok, i got to run, i am going to go work on my family tree, its huge, and so much history behind my family, and my ancestors, you guys should give it a try, it's really cool, see y'all later, yep, y'all cuz..onething is for sure jordon, and I do sound alike :waves: :hrt:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2011, 06:28:18 PM »
I want anyone to come back, preferable Cassi, but anyone EXCEPT for Dom.

Anyway, I wish someone would go up to Rachel and just tell her to STFU....STFU....STFU.

And they better not be sweet and cuddly when they say it, they need to get in her face and say

"You have been given a golden opportunity and you are fking it up'
!!"

When she says, "Im just emotional and..,."

they need to say "STFU"

When Rachel says " When Brendon was here, he would tell me to..."

They need to say "STFU"

When she starts crying and pouting

they need to tell her to  "STFU"

She is totally going to screw up this lifeline that Shelly has gotten for her and as much as I cannot stand Rachel, I will delite in the look on Dani's face when Lawon leaves. This would be even more wonderful if Brendon walks back in (of, course only to leave again at the next eviction)>

In the meantime, Rachel..

" STFU...STFU.....STFU....STFU!!!!!!!"