Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214014 times)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2011, 09:58:31 PM »
Ok so Shelly is now the "puppet master", I am beginning to think she is part of something that production has cooked up prior to her entering the BB house, sorta like Americas Player!!  Really could she really think up this stuff all by herself...........she is amazing!! :jam:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2011, 10:10:09 PM »
Ok so Shelly is now the "puppet master", I am beginning to think she is part of something that production has cooked up prior to her entering the BB house, sorta like Americas Player!!  Really could she really think up this stuff all by herself...........she is amazing!! :jam:

I just started to think the same thing about her.  Something fishy going on with her.  This plan she has put into K's ear-- could possibly make it so someone like BR walks back in the house.  If Por went out, BR voted back in -- they battle -- he wins, interesting scenario.  Also interesting is that during the convo between K & D over the Shelly plan-- D is starting to do to say to her the same thing she said to BR when they wanted Dom out. She will have to do her own thing.  So if its not the D way -- she has no need for you anymore and moves on.  D doesn't want Por to leave as she is already working her -- since K won't have any power next week.  Dani really is the ultimate black widow spider.  Just sucks you in her web -- you do her bidding -- then she's off to the next victim. What a b---i-- itch!!!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2011, 10:16:13 PM »

I just started to think the same thing about her.  Something fishy going on with her.  This plan she has put into K's ear-- could possibly make it so someone like BR walks back in the house.  If Por went out, BR voted back in -- they battle -- he wins, interesting scenario.  Also interesting is that during the convo between K & D over the Shelly plan-- D is starting to do to say to her the same thing she said to BR when they wanted Dom out. She will have to do her own thing.  So if its not the D way -- she has no need for you anymore and moves on.  D doesn't want Por to leave as she is already working her -- since K won't have any power next week.  Dani really is the ultimate black widow spider.  Just sucks you in her web -- you do her bidding -- then she's off to the next victim. What a b---i-- itch!!!

I have to agree, Dani is seething mad, this was not part of her plan, she wanted to be the puppet master and Shelly beat her to the punch, all her plans to use them all, are crumbling and pretty quickly, she is going to have to do some backpeddaling to fix this pickle she finds herself in, bet she makes a bee line for Porsche and Lawon and Adam, and starts lying all over the place............now this is the kind of DRAMA I like, I cannot stand Dani and her manipulating/superior ways.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2011, 10:25:39 PM »

I have to agree, Dani is seething mad, this was not part of her plan, she wanted to be the puppet master and Shelly beat her to the punch, all her plans to use them all, are crumbling and pretty quickly, she is going to have to do some backpeddaling to fix this pickle she finds herself in, bet she makes a bee line for Porsche and Lawon and Adam, and starts lying all over the place............now this is the kind of DRAMA I like, I cannot stand Dani and her manipulating/superior ways.

If its not her way -- and she doesn't have total control of the situation.  She's fuming.  She's been manipulating from the very first hg eviction.  This is the very reason I don't want Dom back in the house.  She was manipulating him and he didn't even know it.  He comes back -- its just another victim to do her bidding.  These ppl don't even know they are being used -- until after they vote her the 500k.  Kali --- I hope she has a wake up call here real quick about Dani -- and when she doesn't get her way.    I want lots more drama to come out of the this, the eviction, the battle, the comeback and who gets the HOH.  This could be a very interesting week.  And I want someone to get Dani!!!  Then I don't give a darn who wins.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2011, 10:34:45 PM »
If its not her way -- and she doesn't have total control of the situation.  She's fuming.  She's been manipulating from the very first hg eviction.  This is the very reason I don't want Dom back in the house.  She was manipulating him and he didn't even know it.  He comes back -- its just another victim to do her bidding.  These ppl don't even know they are being used -- until after they vote her the 500k.  Kali --- I hope she has a wake up call here real quick about Dani -- and when she doesn't get her way.    I want lots more drama to come out of the this, the eviction, the battle, the comeback and who gets the HOH.  This could be a very interesting week.  And I want someone to get Dani!!!  Then I don't give a darn who wins.

I agree with everything you just said.  :tup:

EvilDuck

« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2011, 11:05:26 PM »
happy Brithday, to everyone, looks like alot  :hrt:

:lol3: :lol3:...i promise, i dont dis-like jordon, she can come up with words that crack me up!!!

....hg were talking about, they must have aton of ratings cuz there isnt alot of twists

jordon said, julie said there are alot of twists to come :lol3:..i guess jordon is telling them in her own way they suck :lol3:

oh, jordon, go eat a dill pickle, and get in a better mood, i swear rach is making another rachel, out of jordon, she needs to get away from rach.

Adam, on TV in his Elf suit, making toys in the north pole, is a hella lot eaiser then playing big brother :lol3: :lol3:
I swear Grace, if you don't stop picking on poor little innocent Jordan, all of my replies to you will be in CAPITALS! Hurts don't it? :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2011, 01:05:04 AM »
lmao, evilduck :lol3:i am flipping, and flopping as the HG'S are...kalia is fixing to make a move, that will go down in bb history as the dumbest move made, right up there when howie was hoh, and listened to maggie, and got james, and Sarah out of his allaince :lol3:..kalia is making my head hurt, i am not even watching right now, cuz i cant..lol..so, kalia , who is going to go up, if everyone in the house is saying they are going to protect you, and dani :lol3:...geez kalia, is one stupid bb player, she is going to put up her allaince, un-real...well it serves her right, i am back with JJ :lol3:..cuz i cant stand stupid gameplay , when kalia sees porsche walk out that door, boy..what a wasted hoh, just cuz julie said the evicted hg has a [chance] to come back in the game, she didnt say they WILL come back, why arent these hg thinking hmmmmmmmm i wonder if everyone is in SEQ, and maybe America is voting, i mean the Vets should know this, that america votes every year on something like this, they should know america doesnt care to vote for brendon or rachel...i mean kalia, i cant stand it :lala..ok rant, over, i am over kalia, and back with the J'S :lol3:..so dont be CAPING ME [Evilduck]..here ya,,go, buddy :keeta: :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2011, 01:50:05 AM »
I haven't been looking at the updates at all.  What is Shelly putting in Kalia's head?  I said it before, Shelly is the God Father.  It's like she is the holder of all the knowledge and the dispenses it to each person at just the perfect time.
I love Jordan.  After tonight's show, I love her more.  I like Jeff, but his little "thing" about a stubbly leg irritated me.  Now I know why Jordan is a compulsive leg shaver.  What I like about Jordan is she just is who she is, she never pretends to be anything more.  She is genuine, even when she's pissed.  That being said, she is human and not perfect, as we all aren't.

I don't think any returning house will have a good chance against who ever is voted out this week(with the exception of Brendon).  The HG's who have been in sequester have been shut-ins twiddling their thumbs.  THey can't possibly be ready to head up in a comp against someone fresh out of the game.  JMO

I haven't been able to get a vote in, but I think Cassi would be more interesting for the game, but Dom would be much more entertaining as a personality in the house.  He was fun! Cassie was kind of boring to watch.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2011, 03:52:49 AM »

From almost Day 2 I saw Shelly as putting on this pretense of being all knowing and all nurturing but let me tell you, there is ice running through this gals veins.  She operates quietly and quickly (ie think the way she earned Dom's complete trust and ran right upstairs quietly and efficiently to tell Rachel that he was out to get her and not to trust him and next thing you know it, Dom is gone)  She is the "orchestrator".

I also find her very unlikeable, I think IRL she could be a total BI*** if you don't do things her way but now she's playing it soft and cool.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2011, 04:06:40 AM »
Kalia & Dani have brainwashed Lawon into being the pawn by telling him that "you come right back". LOL Lawon may be stupid for listening, but Kalia & Dani have just lost the numbers when it comes to future votes! Who are the bigger idiots?  :groan:  I LOVE that Shelly started all this and I do think that Kalia & Dani will figure out where Shelly really stands, but by then, she'll have JJ & Adam (and Rachel while she's sane) all backing her up! Shelly is playing so well. I just wish she'd stop preaching about honesty & integrity because that's the only reason people will dislike her when they see the truth.  She's an excellent BB player! Knowing Lawon won't win the challenge versus the incoming HG, it is an awesome twist to know that who we vote for will probably be the returning HG! EXCITING!!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2011, 04:45:21 AM »
Kalia & Dani have brainwashed Lawon into being the pawn by telling him that "you come right back". LOL Lawon may be stupid for listening, but Kalia & Dani have just lost the numbers when it comes to future votes! Who are the bigger idiots?  :groan:  I LOVE that Shelly started all this and I do think that Kalia & Dani will figure out where Shelly really stands, but by then, she'll have JJ & Adam (and Rachel while she's sane) all backing her up! Shelly is playing so well. I just wish she'd stop preaching about honesty & integrity because that's the only reason people will dislike her when they see the truth.  She's an excellent BB player! Knowing Lawon won't win the challenge versus the incoming HG, it is an awesome twist to know that who we vote for will probably be the returning HG! EXCITING!!!

That is why I cannot stand Shelly - she isn't just two faced - she's four faced and each face has a different thing to say.  I do not like hypocrits and she is Queen of the Hypocrits with her preaching about how she has to set standards of behavior for her daughter to role model.  If this is true, then her daughter is gonna be in big trouble.   Boo Shelly!!!!!  Course she'll laugh all the way to the bank over the fools she threw under the bus if she wins the 500K!!!!   :lol3:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2011, 08:18:37 AM »
I honestly believe that Shelly is loyal to Jordeff and will not backstab them. I think her daughter is a big Jordeff fan and I cant imagine that she wants to return home and have to explain to her daughter how and why she backstabbed them.

I will also give her credit for incredible game play. Everyone thinks she is a floater but she has sat back and, so far, kept the target off her back but she got into Kalia's head yesterday and if Kalia ends up making a move that keeps Rachel in the game, she is going to TOTALLY piss Dani off...but this will be the biggest game move of the season and totally change the outcome of this season.

All because of Shelly's laying back, picking her battles and making her move at the right time and place....definitely great game play!

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2011, 10:10:11 AM »
If they sacrifice Lawon, thinking he will come right back....and then he ends up having to face Brendon to come back into the house and loses....

Well I can't wait to see the look on Dani and Kalia's face...... :yess:

If it ends up being Lawon or Dom coming back into the house....it just amounts to a wasted week of HOH for Kalia. I think both Cassie and Keith are wild cards and longshots to return to the house.

Oh yeah.....and if Lawon allows himself to be put up and voted out (a role he seems to be relishing), this is officially the dumbest move of the season.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2011, 11:05:04 AM »
I honestly believe that Shelly is loyal to Jordeff and will not backstab them. I think her daughter is a big Jordeff fan and I cant imagine that she wants to return home and have to explain to her daughter how and why she backstabbed them.

I will also give her credit for incredible game play. Everyone thinks she is a floater but she has sat back and, so far, kept the target off her back but she got into Kalia's head yesterday and if Kalia ends up making a move that keeps Rachel in the game, she is going to TOTALLY piss Dani off...but this will be the biggest game move of the season and totally change the outcome of this season.

All because of Shelly's laying back, picking her battles and making her move at the right time and place....definitely great game play!

I agree.  Don't count Shelly out.  She might look like she's waffling at times but she's not.  I think a lot of it has to do with how sweet and sincere she comes off as.   I think she makes people at ease because she's reassuring and always quick with a piece of encouragement.  No one ever would think their Mom would vote them out.  Shelly has become the Mom for everyone.  You need a voice of reason?  Go grab Shelly.  Having a bad day and need to talk?  go find Shelly.  She's set herself up pretty good.  If any of the Newbies win I for sure hope it's her or Adam. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2011, 11:44:11 AM »
I haven't heard Shelly say anything lately about her reputation or doing anything that would make her family think less of her. The last time was a week or two ago. My hubby says she's a  :snakes: but I'm enjoying watching her play. If this move by Shelly is the game changer that it might be, it will be huge! She has been the mom figure for sure.

I know that a lot of people didn't like Natalie and Kevin but this beats their lie which got them to the final 3. I'm loving it!  :lol:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2011, 12:03:07 PM »
I haven't heard Shelly say anything lately about her reputation or doing anything that would make her family think less of her. The last time was a week or two ago. My hubby says she's a  :snakes: but I'm enjoying watching her play. If this move by Shelly is the game changer that it might be, it will be huge! She has been the mom figure for sure.

I know that a lot of people didn't like Natalie and Kevin but this beats their lie which got them to the final 3. I'm loving it!  :lol:

First off   :wohoo: Happy Birthday ChineseTakeout!

I agree with ya TL I think Shelly is fun to watch and she is playing the Mom game..remember when we were kids are Mom "guided" us the same way most of the time..Would love to see Cassi come back in she would go straight to Shelly..Shelly would fill her in cuz they are besties and Dani and Kalia better hold on they are going on a bumpy ride..Dani (talk about stupid) just talked Kalia into one the most stupid moves and Lawon is  just crazy to volunteer himself. Dani came into the house thinking she needed to get out of the #2 spot below ED she left part of her brain @ Grannie's

First time posting this season..but I  :hrt: all of the updaters for your hard work and dedication and I can't wait to see the faces when Dom or Cassi   :tup: walk back in

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2011, 12:19:50 PM »
I remember a bit of Shelly's clip on the first episode of BB13.  She said something like look like a lady, talk like a man, work like a dog...I don't remember it exactly.  I think she is very in touch with her masculine side and has a little mom side, but she is also very much like a dad. She says things to people like it is the final word the ultimate truth. Reminds me of a good dad.  She is not touchy feely and warm and soft.  Her way has a way of of making it so no one questions her logic. She is a vice president of marketing.  She knows how to be THE authority.
Anyway, I really like Shelly's style.  I bet in her work she is a force to be reckoned with.  I don't think anyone has played the game with her style and obviously it is working, she looks golden for at least a couple more weeks.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2011, 12:41:26 PM »
Okay, I have had the most brilliant idea of how BB will handle the problem of an eviction overage.

The evicted houseguests battles to get back in the game.  The remaining houseguests WHO HAD THE GOLDEN KEYS have to put them in the eviction wheel.

The returning houseguest gets to pull a key and REPLACE THAT PLAYER who is immediately evicted!!!!  Then they all play for HOH, minus the current HOH Kalia, who can't play.  I can hear it from here - Veruca "It's not faaaaaiiiir"

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

How's that for a twist of "blessing or curse,

Now, with Lawon volunteering, this could be even better.  Let's say Dom is americas vote, he beats lawon and comes back in.  He goes to the wheel and pulls DANI's key, and poof, Dani is gone LOLOLOL.

Or Cassi returns and pulls PORTIAs key.

Either scenario is fraught with irony  :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2011, 12:49:25 PM »
Okay, I have had the most brilliant idea of how BB will handle the problem of an eviction overage.

The evicted houseguests battles to get back in the game.  The remaining houseguests WHO HAD THE GOLDEN KEYS have to put them in the eviction wheel.

The returning houseguest gets to pull a key and REPLACE THAT PLAYER who is immediately evicted!!!!  Then they all play for HOH, minus the current HOH Kalia, who can't play.  I can hear it from here - Veruca "It's not faaaaaiiiir"

Now, with Lawon volunteering, this could be even better.  Let's say Dom is americas vote, he beats lawon and comes back in.  He goes to the wheel and pulls DANI's key, and poof, Dani is gone LOLOLOL.

well that would definitely be an interesting twist.  I would not like Shelly's key pulled at this point.  The other day I was so over her -- now I'm rethinking -- she is good for the game right now. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2011, 12:50:29 PM »
This is gonna be soo funny when we get the feeds back.. lawon on the block! :lol: by self nomination :lol3: 

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2011, 01:18:10 PM »

This is like the best idea ever. We still don't know why they called the Golden Keys "A blessing and a curse." How was it a curse? I still don't understand that...

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2011, 01:33:02 PM »
JMO. on shelly, and what went down with her getting kalia, to put up one of her own, and rach stays in the house, first i dont think that it is b/cuz shelly is a amazing master great bb player, i think it is this, as i would think anyone that loves, and knows this game would do.[even us here that knows this game, would have done]

remember when shelly, and kalia were in the purple room talking about how kalia is a strong educated woman, and that she has had to over come her race, and went on to say she has a strong ego,[kalia was not hoh at this time] well shelly just did what anyone i think could do here if we were in the bb house, she went to kalia, and really praised her on her game [saying this knowing kalia has a big ego] then you saw how kalia, was all smiles, and her eyes lighted up, like wow thanks i am a great bb player, then shelly went on to say, as i think we all here would have done, kalia you are sooooooooo smart, a strong educated women, you need to play this game for yourself, dont do as others tell you [dani]...well all shelly did was use what kalia already gave her, kalia's HUGE EGO!!!!!..by making this move that will go down in the bb hall of shame as one of the worse hoh's, and moves in bb, when kalia puts lawon on that block, come live show, it will be to late for kalia, i dont get why some say shelly is a master at this game, shelly made it loud, and clear to [us] in the DR she is going to the F3 with the J's....now, tell me, how is that smart?, i find that just as dumb as what kalia is going to do today, why would anyone go in to that house, just to get 2 people, [not yourself] that you dont even know, that you left your husband, and child, for the whole summer, to just get the J's to F2. and i think she means it, and wants it, un-real, ....lets remember none of the newbies knew that Vets were coming back into that house, until the door bell rang, so was shelly, there to find 2 other people that she could get to the F2??? before she saw the J's?and just say at F3, ok its time to give me the boot, you guys have a great F2...love ya!!..see i dont get this at all, kalia's big ego, is her biggest downfall, and ohhhhhhh how kalia will fall.. but at the same time, i dont see shelly as a great player, she just used kalia's ego agaisnt her, as i think we all here that knows this game would have done, shelly is older so she knows how to talk to kalia, and kalia's ego ate it up!!!!!JMO
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2011, 01:34:42 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, to be continued...

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2011, 01:56:02 PM »
i really hope today, we hear JJ talk about how shelly could be acting to them also [she isnt] but maybe jordon will remember in the purple room again after the HN'S..and they lost cuz of shelly, and jeff blamed it on shelly, and shelly was a crying away to jordon, how much she [shelly] loves the J's, and would never hurt them, and jordon felt so bad for shelly, and made jeff talk to shelly also, could a light bulb maybe go off in jordon, and jeff's head, and they wakeup to the fact, that shelly needs to go, i have zero respect for shelly in this game, not real life cuz i dont know her, but i dont like her in the game. again JMO..i cant respect a player that is in the game to play for someone else to win...cuz i really think shelly is there to help the J's go to F2..and i think its b/cuz shelly is fearful that America will not like her if she doesnt help the J's....at this point maybe bb, needs to tell all the HG'S to pack, and go, and leave shelly, jordon, and jeff in the game. cuz there wont be any surpises from shelly when it comes to JJ..not unless its a tie this week, cuz 2 weeks ago, lawon, and adam, made a F2 in the BY...but would adam have the balls to vote for lawon to stay..hmmm..i wonder..not.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2011, 01:58:53 PM »
I don't know how you can't think that wasn't a puppetmaster move by Shelly. Not only did she screw over Dani, Kalia and Porsche (as well as Lawon), but she also gave her side a numbers advantage going into the HOH. Kalia would have never made this move without Shelly chirping in her ear.....they were trying to find a way to make it Adam so Rachel would be out the door.

And as Jeff would say, it is too early to talk about F2. Shelly may just be talking to secure a spot in with JJ solidly to get further in the game. I don't believe that he can get to F4 (let alone F3) unless he gets on a roll in competitions at the right time.

Lots of game left.