Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214019 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2011, 01:09:14 PM »
Okay, I have had the most brilliant idea of how BB will handle the problem of an eviction overage.

The evicted houseguests battles to get back in the game.  The remaining houseguests WHO HAD THE GOLDEN KEYS have to put them in the eviction wheel.

The returning houseguest gets to pull a key and REPLACE THAT PLAYER who is immediately evicted!!!!  Then they all play for HOH, minus the current HOH Kalia, who can't play.  I can hear it from here - Veruca "It's not faaaaaiiiir"

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

How's that for a twist of "blessing or curse,

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2011, 02:20:50 PM »
OK, I am going to vent here instead of screaming and scaring my 92 yr old Mom out of her bed......
This season should be named "The Season of WBRB".  If they can show people sleeping or staring at the ceiling on ALL 4 feeds, why, when someone is singing or talking about production, can't they switch all 4 to the non offending feed?  There are times when good game play is being discussed and someone on the other feed sings, etc and they put that damn WBRB screen up and play that damn theme music and we lose the game play conversation.  I am sick of it.  Also, since Kalia is the biggest offender with the singing and Dani with the production comments, why don't they give them a warning and threaten to reduce their stipend.
OK, I'm done venting............whew I feel much better and saved Mom's ears.

Hi Jam  :waves: I agree with your vent.  BB should do a season where the HGs can only sing (to any song they want) when talking, etc.  That resolves the WBRBs.  Just an idea.  :tup:
No MSG!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2011, 02:22:57 PM »
Are we sure that any HG will be returning?

I thought Julie said MAY not WILL.

There are lots of comps that could be held that would only allow for the possiblity of a return not a definite return.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2011, 02:25:39 PM »
Are we sure that any HG will be returning?

I thought Julie said MAY not WILL.

There are lots of comps that could be held that would only allow for the possiblity of a return not a definite return.

I always took it to me that the person voted out may come back, meaning if they don't win it the other HG will come back.  Someone is coming back for sure I think
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2011, 02:37:58 PM »
Hi Ya'll  :waves:
I saw a big gap in the feeds last night just after Showtime went off the air...so I Googled BB13 and found that Jordan and Jeff both went to talk to Kalia right after Showtime ended.  Kalia and Jordan made up and Jeff said that since she used him without talking to him, it made it difficult to see the big plan.  He made her admit that if Rachel got the POV, he would have been toast.  She agreed, but said it was a necessary risk to get rid of Rachel.  Jeff told Kalia that if he needs to play her later, that he would. Neither are each other's targets, but neither are protected from the block if that's what they need to do to further their games. It was a good, respectful talk. Jordan and Kalia seem OK now.

Thanks! The flashback starts at 12:16 on feeds 3/4. There is a lot of WBRB.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2011, 02:58:31 PM »
hi, Albert :waves:..a hg is coming back, for sure, Julie said the next evicted hg, WILL battle one of the other HG'S that are in seq, it showed a picture of keith, cassie, dom, rachel is going to battle one of these HG cuz rach is leaving that house :knuckles:..whoever wins, gets back in that house, and then we will have another endurance hoh comp..say like the pressure cooker [with kayser] you cant have a Q & A..cuz the others have not been in the house to play that kind of hoh, also, i do believe, this battle will have the one america voted for, plus this evicted hg...doing ...whatever, who knows, the one that wins, walks back in that house :tup:..it just better not be rachel...thats all i got to say :keeta:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »
Thanks, Rabbit, that makes sense.

On a different note, someone tell Jeff and Lawton to shave Adam's back while they are helping him shave his beard.

I mean, FOR REAL.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2011, 03:00:40 PM »
Thanks, Grace!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2011, 03:02:04 PM »
WOW!!! Adam looks totally different!!!! I can't believe it's the same person!!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2011, 03:04:51 PM »

well, he still has his "fur" coat on  LOL   :waves:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2011, 03:14:22 PM »

well, he still has his "fur" coat on  LOL   :waves:

:lol3: You are right Rebellion!! Can't wait to see him with a shirt ON!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2011, 03:16:19 PM »
My BD is tomorrow.  I won't be shaving my head.  I may consider shaving my back.  :lol3:

:hbday: to me !!  :tup:
No MSG!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2011, 03:24:47 PM »
My BD is tomorrow.  I won't be shaving my head.  I may consider shaving my back.  :lol3:

:party:  Most definitely  :hbday:  to you, Chinese Takeout!!  :partie: :partie: :yourock:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2011, 03:25:35 PM »
 :partie: Happy early Birthday Chinese Takeout!  Happy 40th Birthday Adam!!  Maybe Kalia will share her wax *gags*
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2011, 03:27:03 PM »
WOW, the before and after is amazing! I like the clean cut Adam  :tup:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2011, 03:32:16 PM »
WOW, the before and after is amazing! I like the clean cut Adam  :tup:

Me, too! Anything is an improvement!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2011, 04:47:12 PM »

I thought Elfie was kind cute, except for the ears.

Adam has an outgoing goofy quality that makes him very endearing in a house of not so endearing HG.  I think this could take him far.  I've been watching him from the beginning and think his strategy is excellent.  He has wanted to come on BB forever and I think being the "life of the party" has been his plan for a long long time! :wohoo:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2011, 04:49:39 PM »
I saw a big gap in the feeds last night just after Showtime went off the air...so I Googled BB13 and found that Jordan and Jeff both went to talk to Kalia right after Showtime ended.  Kalia and Jordan made up and Jeff said that since she used him without talking to him, it made it difficult to see the big plan.  He made her admit that if Rachel got the POV, he would have been toast.  She agreed, but said it was a necessary risk to get rid of Rachel.  Jeff told Kalia that if he needs to play her later, that he would. Neither are each other's targets, but neither are protected from the block if that's what they need to do to further their games. It was a good, respectful talk. Jordan and Kalia seem OK now.

TS! It's GREAT to see you back! Where have you been?  :waves:

We need to find that flashback. Bandit if you found it will you post it in Flashbacks? I don't think Jeff is going to trust her, no matter what he says, but he might give her a pass for a few weeks if J/J aren't picked off first.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2011, 04:51:04 PM »

Happy Birthday CT!!! 

:cheer: :partie: :cheer:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2011, 05:22:03 PM »

TS! It's GREAT to see you back! Where have you been?  :waves:

We need to find that flashback. Bandit if you found it will you post it in Flashbacks? I don't think Jeff is going to trust her, no matter what he says, but he might give her a pass for a few weeks if J/J aren't picked off first.

Thanks! The flashback starts at 12:16 on feeds 3/4. There is a lot of WBRB.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2011, 05:23:03 PM »

Have a wonderful Birthday!! Wishing you a fabulous day!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2011, 06:24:58 PM »
Happy Bday Chinese takeout!! :waves: :conf: :party:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2011, 06:32:47 PM »
 :hearts:  :hbday: chinese takeout!!!!!!!!!!!! :partie: :cheer3:
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2011, 07:31:59 PM »
happy Brithday, to everyone, looks like alot  :hrt:

:lol3: :lol3:...i promise, i dont dis-like jordon, she can come up with words that crack me up!!!

....hg were talking about, they must have aton of ratings cuz there isnt alot of twists

jordon said, julie said there are alot of twists to come :lol3:..i guess jordon is telling them in her own way they suck :lol3:

oh, jordon, go eat a dill pickle, and get in a better mood, i swear rach is making another rachel, out of jordon, she needs to get away from rach.

Adam, on TV in his Elf suit, making toys in the north pole, is a hella lot eaiser then playing big brother :lol3: :lol3:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 07:39:53 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2011, 09:34:24 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!  A shaved back would make you a lot more unique than a shaved head.