Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214023 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 04:43:58 PM »
see this is where CRAZY Grace comes out!!!!!... i have a love for this game, this is where i want to fly a freaking plane over the bb house, and say HELLO...Jeff...Julie..Said word for word, the evicted HG ....MAY have achance to get back in the game...they need to stop thinking that who gets voted out is coming right back :groan:.... bb i blame them, they could have said alittle more, without giving it away grrrrrrrrrrr bb (:;)
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline thatpanicgirle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2011, 05:27:46 PM »
Can someone explain Pandora's Box or the Diamond Veto they keep talking about?? I'm so lost :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2011, 05:34:03 PM »
Can someone explain Pandora's Box or the Diamond Veto they keep talking about?? I'm so lost :lol:

Pandora's box..is something you open, something good or bad can come from it

I have a company called Randora's box..lol...but its only good, now the diamond veto means you can take the 2 off the block, put you cant re-place the noms..but you can take 2 people off the block, say you are on the block, next to someone in your alliance you take yourself off, and the other, and 2 different noms have to go up, hope that helps :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2011, 05:36:43 PM »
oops sorry, one of my companies name is Pandora's box..i hit the R...its cuz i just got my nails done..thats my story, and i am sticking with it..about the nails,,and mis-spell :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2011, 05:50:34 PM »
I know i am soooooooo going to get bashed, but i am NOT liking jordon this year, i mean she can be a bitch, but when someone else is....look out!!!! big jeff and jordon will get ya!!!..sorry i aint rooting for jordon this season..really i am just playing this game week to week....please dont hit me to hard..with those stones...here you go :keeta:..we are still friends :hugs:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2011, 06:10:48 PM »
atlease adam has some kind of ideal, on how this next twist is going to be...kalia, just put up someone and stop freaking out, gosh at this point i would break my work and put jordon up,,,,just so you know rach goes....gosh i hate it when people dont get in that house, be a cool person, play the game, work on a great alliance..and do what you have to do..now..i can say this cuz....i aint in the bb house :lol3: i have to run..take care, everyone :waves:be back later tonight, arent you guys lucky to know that :lol3:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2011, 06:21:54 PM »
I know i am soooooooo going to get bashed, but i am NOT liking jordon this year, i mean she can be a bitch, but when someone else is....look out!!!! big jeff and jordon will get ya!!!..sorry i aint rooting for jordon this season..really i am just playing this game week to week....please dont hit me to hard..with those stones...here you go :keeta:..we are still friends :hugs:

Oh Grace! You so crack me up  :lol3: . And you are never just typing to yourself-- I love reading your posts!! I know that someone in the house had mentioned that being on slop did nothing for Jordan's attitude. Let's hope that is all it is.

I also really liked one of your other recent posts-- about just looking at gameplay and taking the favorites thing out of the picture. I was thinking the same thing last night. As much as some of the HG's annoy the heck out of  me :lala , I do have to respect that they are actually playing the game, and I really should look at it in that light instead of who I like vs don't like. I will still root for my faves, but hopefully the others won't annoy me quite as much.  :(  .  I still can't handle listening to Kalia on the feeds, though! I have been avoiding them since she won HOH and just reading the updates.  :hearts: LOVE our updaters!! THANKS for taking the hit for us!!

As for Rachel, I am really not sure at this point how I feel. One minute I am totally disgusted by her fake crying and pouting and the next I am feeling sorry for her for her real breakdowns. The girl needs some help!!! My daughter mentioned something the other day and it made me take notice-- she said Rachel hasn't laughed hardly at all this season.  Of course she probably only noticed it because I almost wore out my mute button last season from that laugh of hers-- and this year I hardly use it. (Although Kalia has been giving it a workout recently!!)

I have to say right now I am really liking Adam-- he is a true fan of this game and you can tell by just the small amount of info he has shared. The man seems to be a walking BB Encyclopedia!! I hope he lasts until the game about what happened what week, etc.  I would love to see him compete in that!

Just my thoughts as of right now. Who knows- tomorrow my opinion might change again! LOL!!  :duno:

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2011, 07:23:34 PM »
Jeff is not the brightest bulb in the box.

In his season he caused problems because he convinced himself that Russell had turned against him and Jordan.

This year, he has done the same thing to Kalia.

Im so glad that Jeff won the POV, but his gameplay leaves ALOT to be desired.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2011, 08:14:15 PM »

In his season he caused problems because he convinced himself that Russell had turned against him and Jordan.

This year, he has done the same thing to Kalia.

Im so glad that Jeff won the POV, but his gameplay leaves ALOT to be desired.

Seems he really gets emotional and then loses sight of the purpose of the game.  Doesn't seem to be able to read ppl well.  IT seems from the feeds that K is giving out pretty strong signals that she's not after the J's.  Both J's are not getting it so far.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2011, 08:50:10 PM »

He could helped out in getting Natalie/Kevin out of the house, but we all know what happened.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

EvilDuck

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2011, 10:16:24 PM »
Apparently it's going to be Rachael vs Dom or Cassie (even BB can't cook the books for Brendan to win) so it should be a heck of a scrap no matter what the comp is. Rachael won't want Dani's boy back in and she can't stand Cassie, so she'll have both guns blazing for sure. LMO: "Rachael's back, bitches" :lol3:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2011, 10:23:31 PM »
I would not be surprised to see the books cooked a little. I think that America would probably choose Cassi, but if it (and it does) appear that Rachel will get the vote, the producers would probably give Cassi any extra boost that she needs. They would love to have Cassi and Rachel compete in the challenge to get back into the house.

Plus, I think that with Kalia and Dani rising to prominence, they would rather see Cassi than Dom get back in. Dom would undoubtedly align with Dani again, but I'm not sure exactly how Cassi would play the game and who she would align with. She could be a wildcard.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2011, 10:24:03 PM »
OK Shelly just tells adam that he's  gonna be the pawn and he was shocked!

Kalia & Dani spoke earlier and kalia wanted to be the one to tell him.. and told dani not to say anything

This may just give d/k all the proof they need of shelly's loose (big) lips  and they might put her up!! just to teach her a lesson!

also shelly said" I cant tell you everything but i got your covered"  and she mentioned them 4..(i m sure she means the J's and s/a)

The only thing that Shelly has covered is her own behind; been that way since Day 1.  I will love seeing her be evicted - I find her the most distasteful player other than Brendon.   :waves:Shelly I hope soon!

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2011, 10:26:21 PM »
I'm having a hard time determining whether or not Shelly is playing a good game or not. The great players are capable of being liked by all parties while having alliances that protect them. She appears to have that. However, I think she's playing fast and loose and is probably getting too comfortable with her sense of security and that's when she could get snake bit.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2011, 10:27:45 PM »
I would not be surprised to see the books cooked a little. I think that America would probably choose Cassi, but if it (and it does) appear that Rachel will get the vote, the producers would probably give Cassi any extra boost that she needs. They would love to have Cassi and Rachel compete in the challenge to get back into the house.

Plus, I think that with Kalia and Dani rising to prominence, they would rather see Cassi than Dom get back in. Dom would undoubtedly align with Dani again, but I'm not sure exactly how Cassi would play the game and who she would align with. She could be a wildcard.

I see Cassie aligning right away with Kalia and Dani - as far away from Rachel as possible as those two are "fighting cats"  :meow:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2011, 10:31:21 PM »
I'm having a hard time determining whether or not Shelly is playing a good game or not. The great players are capable of being liked by all parties while having alliances that protect them. She appears to have that. However, I think she's playing fast and loose and is probably getting too comfortable with her sense of security and that's when she could get snake bit.

Her undoing IMO will be when the remaining HG realizes she plays them all and is true to none. 

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2011, 10:32:32 PM »

I see Cassie aligning right away with Kalia and Dani - as far away from Rachel as possible as those two are "fighting cats"  :meow:

Oh yeah. Cassi would not align with Rachel, but under my scenario, Rachel is evicted and her and Cassi face-off in the challenge to get back in the house.

I think Cassi would be HEAVILY recruited by the J's and Shelly to join their alliance. Thus creating the Dani, Kalia, and the floaters alliance vs. the J's, Shelly and Cassi, and a floater or two.

Under that scenario, we might have a pretty good season after all.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2011, 10:37:13 PM »
Cassi is clever and kow tows to no one.  When they were both up on the block, Cassi got all of the votes and Shelly got none during Cassi's eviction.  I think Cassi would not want to align with Shelly knowing this.  Plus from watching at home, she knows Shelly threw Dom under the bus directly after he told her she was the only one he trusted and Cassi will see she would do this to anyone to further her game.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 11:06:29 PM by Kate04 »

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2011, 11:19:05 PM »
Cassi is clever and kow tows to no one.  When they were both up on the block, Cassi got all of the votes and Shelly got none during Cassi's eviction.  I think Cassi would not want to align with Shelly knowing this.  Plus from watching at home, she knows Shelly threw Dom under the bus directly after he told her she was the only one he trusted and Cassi will see she would do this to anyone to further her game.

But Kate, Cassi hasn't been at home, she is in sequester!  so she doesn't know any of this you are talking about, I think she will align with Shelly again, they were pretty tight!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline kagemucha

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2011, 11:31:43 PM »
Sorry, I'm an internet noob but I LOVE BB!! Is there a link to stream the video online?

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2011, 12:35:56 AM »
Reb - Thanks!  I had no idea  :duno:

Cassi still knows that Shelly was the crowd favorite when they were on the block and I think she's smart enough not to align with her if she is the one voted back.
I see her gravitating right to Kalia and Dani if she comes back.  We'll see!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 12:41:12 AM by Kate04 »

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2011, 01:38:51 AM »
Cassie will align with Shelly only because she is the person she is most familiar/friends with in the house at this point. Shelly had no control over what the vote was and when Cassie was evicted, her and Shelly were on good terms. A 4 person team of Shelly, Cassie, Jeff and Jordon could go far.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2011, 02:14:32 AM »

Well either way it will be interesting to see where Cassi goes.  Seems like she will be the one to return.  Still don't think Cassi will jump on the J's alliance but we'll see.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2011, 08:33:30 AM »
Sorry, I'm an internet noob but I LOVE BB!! Is there a link to stream the video online?

Sure!! You can get the 24/7 feeds HERE There is a 3 day free trial so you can see if you want to keep them.   :tup: 

Welcome to RFF kagemucha! We all love BB and we're happy to have you here! Who is your favorite?

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2011, 10:05:46 AM »
I think that if Rachel is evicted and if there is a comp to come back to the house, she will win and will come through the door saying "Im back, bitches". If BB production EVER had a situation where they would want to cook the books, this is it.

If Brendon is her opponent for this one-time comp, he will just sit down and let her back.

Also, Dom, Keith and Cassi would probably align with Kalia and Dani. However, I dont think it will come to that.

IF Rachel returns, she will win HOH and out the door Dani will go. Aint NO WAY Rachel wont win in this situation and of all of the players this season, she by far has the best HoH competition record.