Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214017 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« on: August 06, 2011, 11:49:14 AM »
How about a brand new thread?  The other one is getting a little long!

Welcome everyone, old members, new members and RFF guests to the ongoing BB12 discussion thread #2!  We will discuss the live feeds here. (Not to be confused with the "live feed "updates.") 

Unless you are updating in the live feed thread, please do not post  there, this is your thread to discuss the feeds. Someone will answer if you have a question or just want to vent about a HG.  :lol:  Depending on how busy we are, if you post anything other than an update in the Live Feed thread, it either will be moved or deleted. We do try to move them but sometimes it is just too hectic. :angel:

Read the rules, love or hate the House Guests but respect your fellow members and their opinions.

Also a reminder, Real Networks has asked that we not post any videos from the live feeds and we respect their request here on RFF. The mods are here to help. If you see something that is questionable, use the "Report to Moderator" button.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 08:19:47 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 11:54:13 AM »
Dare I say that I liked didn't despise Kalia as much since last night?

I liked that she is thinking this through, that she doesn't plan to BD Jordan, and that she is activily planning a strategy... She actually looks like a player!

:hides

Now, if I could only slow her motormouth down to 33 RPMS!! :lol:

Note that this does NOT mean I will like Updating her!!  :lala
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 11:57:34 AM »
Don't you think BB will intervene to keep the Vets in the house??  Can you imagine what the ratings would be if you only had Dani, Adam, Porsche, Kalia and Lawan in the house.  Dani would steam roll over all of them.......the only excitement would be when Dani turns on Kalia. 
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 11:59:19 AM »
Don't you think BB will intervene to keep the Vets in the house??  Can you imagine what the ratings would be if you only had Dani, Adam, Porsche, Kalia and Lawan in the house.  Dani would steam roll over all of them.......the only excitement would be when Dani turns on Kalia.
One can only hope.  I surely won't be watching if that is all that is left in the house.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 12:01:53 PM »
Like any guesses on what the comp is?

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 12:02:05 PM »
Posted this on old thread while it was being moved.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 12:05:51 PM »
Jeff thought it might be finding stuffed animals in hay or hidden somehow. I don't know what put that in his head, maybe because it won't be as hot in the morning. If they want someone hosting in a bikini, maybe it has to do with jumping in the pool? One other thing, Shelly could hear them working right next to the patio door this morning when she was sitting at the counter.

I had to go to bed but I did see Kalia and Rachel having a good talk last night in the HOH.  I didn't see if she told Daniele or bad mouthed Rachel afterwards. If she kept it to herself and is rethinking her strategy then I would have a lot more respect for her in the game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 12:07:31 PM »
Posted this on old thread while it was being moved.

Sorry Jam! Thankfully you saved your post! Yes, I can see it happening because it would be boring! And they are back!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 12:08:20 PM »
Jeff thought it might be finding stuffed animals in hay or hidden somehow. I don't know what put that in his head, maybe because it won't be as hot in the morning. If they want someone hosting in a bikini, maybe it has to do with jumping in the pool? One other thing, Shelly could hear them working right next to the patio door this morning when she was sitting at the counter.

I had to go to bed but I did see Kalia and Rachel having a good talk last night in the HOH.  I didn't see if she told Daniele or bad mouthed Rachel afterwards. If she kept it to herself and is rethinking her strategy then I would have a lot more respect for her in the game.
I hope that rethinking doesn't include keeping Rach.  She really is a basket case and needs to get out of there for her own sake!! 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 12:15:04 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 12:21:36 PM »
Kalia and Dani both are saying that Rachel is :toast

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 12:29:03 PM »
I hope K sticks to her word and doesnt put Jordon up as the replacement

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 12:58:01 PM »
Kalia was mentioning Adam and Dani wants to talk to him before she nominates him. Of COURSE she does! :-X

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 01:17:59 PM »
Rachel is coming back.  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:    Literally,  :kal  I feel it in my bones. 
No MSG!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2011, 01:38:09 PM »
Did we have a night time veto?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 01:44:26 PM »
Did we have a night time veto?

Hi Kandance  :waves: It was played early this morning 8:30ish--Jeff won. :yess:
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 02:01:16 PM »
Rachel is coming back.  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:    Literally,  :kal  I feel it in my bones.

I will LMAO if she has to play BR for that chance!!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2011, 02:18:59 PM »

are you kidding? he will just give it to her!! he's a hopeless romantic.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 02:22:45 PM »

are you kidding? he will just give it to her!! he's a hopeless romantic.
that's why I'll be LMAO ----- they just can't play the game -- I've never seen two ppl on these reality shows that are soooo off base with their emotions -- and at the same time think they are so good at the game.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 02:24:14 PM »
If anyone thinks it will be possibly be anyone but Brendon now...raise your hands.

:funny: TPTB aren't dumb.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 02:26:29 PM »
If anyone thinks it will be possibly be anyone but Brendon now...raise your hands.

:funny: TPTB aren't dumb.
better drama for BB than R vs B????   I don't think my hand will go up--- but hey I could be wrong here

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2011, 03:33:05 PM »
OK Shelly just tells adam that he's  gonna be the pawn and he was shocked!

Kalia & Dani spoke earlier and kalia wanted to be the one to tell him.. and told dani not to say anything

This may just give d/k all the proof they need of shelly's loose (big) lips  and they might put her up!! just to teach her a lesson!

also shelly said" I cant tell you everything but i got your covered"  and she mentioned them 4..(i m sure she means the J's and s/a)
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2011, 04:00:23 PM »

Kalia & Dani spoke earlier and kalia wanted to be the one to tell him.. and told dani not to say anything

This may just give d/k all the proof they need of shelly's loose (big) lips  and they might put her up!! just to teach her a lesson!

also shelly said" I cant tell you everything but i got your covered"  and she mentioned them 4..(i m sure she means the J's and s/a)

lets hope Dani doesnt get blamed for loose lips..
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2011, 04:04:51 PM »

hi ugot :waves:
yep, shelly and her mouth [again] is going to get her in trouble :lol3:..also for texaslady :<3, yes kalia told dani of her talk with rach, but K did say that rach seem like a REAL person, and jordon is not going up, no way K...said she was not going to put up jordon, K said jordon will see that i am keeping my word, adam was to go up, and send rach home, now it might be shelly, but either way rach goes, i think dom will get the vote for the battle agaisnt rach :groan:..please Lord let him win it, cuz i cant take rach, plus i like dom, that guy was always cool, and didnt act a fool when things didnt go his way, but what could the battle be??..it cant be questions cuz the others have been out of the house to long, and it would not be fair, i am gald the vets are getting evicted, i never liked this half allstars twist, i have always liked all strangers, not unless everyone in the house use to be a player like season 7 [allstars]..hope everyone is great today :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2011, 04:21:30 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmm now i dont know, rach..and jordon are BOTH being smartasses to kalia, come on jordon, you are better then this, get the hell away from rachel...like now!!!
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand