Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2

<< < (157/158) > >>

brenchel_forever:
I'd rather anyone other than Dani, Kalia, or Porsche win the BB game!!! That's my hopes for this season!!! I soo hope that none of the "Misfit Dolls" win during the double eviction!!!

Kate04:

--- Quote from: kg852 on August 19, 2011, 01:01:32 AM ---Ok - I am back - There isn't anything really to report that wasn't shown :( I was hoping to have something good and/or juicy to report back.  Mostly it was just really cool to be there and see it in person.  Julie Chen seemed really nice.  Brendan seemed to be in good spirits, although it looked like he was cringing during Jeff's video.  I definitely think he thinks America loves him and that is why he was voted back in.  Don't think he has considered the fact that the newbies would hurt the alliance most wanted to see get ahead that week.  He seemed nice enough though.  The girls beside me were in love with him. haha.  He and Julie were joking around during the break, I couldn't hear what they were saying though.  It was just really cool, if anyone gets a chance to do it, I say go for it!!

--- End quote ---

That is amazing that you got a chance to go!!  So happy for you  :yess:

Thanks for the impressions. 

Kate04:

--- Quote from: brenchel_forever on August 19, 2011, 01:08:19 AM ---I'd rather anyone other than Dani, Kalia, or Porsche win the BB game!!! That's my hopes for this season!!! I soo hope that none of the "Misfit Dolls" win during the double eviction!!!

--- End quote ---

I definitely don't want to see Kalia or Porsche win - they have done nothing; but I would rather see Dani win ANYDAY over Shelly.

Albert5433:
Right now, the smartest move Jeff has is to nom K and D and backdoor Porche if Dani or Kalia are taken down via veto. I agree with Thunder and the others that this is his best move.

That is the ONLY inteligent move for Jeff......it protects his votes to evict who he wants.

And I cant imagine that Jeff would worry about Shelly winning the money...why would he prefer D/K/P/R to win the money over Shelly?

Noming Dani and either K or P is his stategic move...what I am concerned about it that Jeff isnt the most strategic of thinkers....but he certainly makes whatever he does look good!

ThunderStruck:

--- Quote from: kg852 on August 19, 2011, 01:01:32 AM ---Ok - I am back - There isn't anything really to report that wasn't shown :( I was hoping to have something good and/or juicy to report back.  Mostly it was just really cool to be there and see it in person.  Julie Chen seemed really nice.  Brendan seemed to be in good spirits, although it looked like he was cringing during Jeff's video.  I definitely think he thinks America loves him and that is why he was voted back in.  Don't think he has considered the fact that the newbies would hurt the alliance most wanted to see get ahead that week.  He seemed nice enough though.  The girls beside me were in love with him. haha.  He and Julie were joking around during the break, I couldn't hear what they were saying though.  It was just really cool, if anyone gets a chance to do it, I say go for it!!

--- End quote ---
WOW, that sounds like it was a great time! I always wondered if we got to see everything. Now we know  :tup: 
Yea, Jeff hoping Brendon left the book on how to handle Rachel had him cringing LOL Kalia lost a vote if (aaaaaah) she makes it to F2!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version