Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 214004 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2011, 10:26:57 AM »
HMMMMM... I had been thinking that Rachel would let Brendon win unless as someone suggested that she won't know who she is competing against. I could see this happening though Albert. I can hear her now!  :lol3:

Cassi and Keith have been gone a long time now in BB terms. BUT! Cassi was really evicted because it was Daniele's first power move, we didn't see it at the time. People think it was Rachel but it was really Dani who wanted her gone. Has Cassi figured that out in sequester? For sure she will have a hate on for Rachel.

Dominic never really understood how to play the game but he would align with Dan which would displace Kalia as BFF and move Porsche down a notch or two.

What is the track record for coming back? Did anyone last more than a week?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2011, 10:31:44 AM »
Good anaylsis, there TL!

If it is Brendon v Rac hel in the comp to come back, it will depend on how pouty Rachel is at the time, in my opinion.

Will Brendon say, Baby, I am your knight in shining armor and am laying down from this fight so you can go back?

Or will he say

"Baby, I am your knight in shining armor, let me go back and slay those dragons for you!"?

Either way, Dani and Kalia are gonna get their comeuppance if Dani doesnt win the next HoH.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2011, 10:34:31 AM »
hi everyone :waves:..i have looked around at alot of site [dont worry, i only donate here :tup:] best. site. ever

but, bb would have to really cook the book BIG time, cuz from the thousands i have seen, everyone said they are voting like mad for dom , to come back in the house, i like cassie too, so its cool if she gets the vote also, but...this is what is freaking me out :ascared...what the hell is this battle going to be...it cant be questions cuz the others havent been in the house to know......i swear [Albert] if rachel walks back in that door, and says , hello bitches, i am going to gooooooooo...freaking NUTS, and then i am going to....blame, all this on you [Albert :lol3:] J/K..with ya!!! or am I :snicker:

Glad, i could give you a little laugh, Kama  :<3about jordon , being on slop makes her, well, a bitch [sorry]...i will give her , i guess yet, another chance :knuckles:

but , she better go eat another dill pickle, and STHU...ok, now...i have been gone , got to go see what i have missed, but i am still here, i am still right here :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2011, 10:42:49 AM »
I don't think Rach can pull anything off.  She's a basket case.  She needed to win the veto and didn't even come close from what i gathered.  So I don't think she'll be back.  Its been Dani the whole way here manipulating from the get go.  It was so obvious she was out to get Cassi out of the way so D could move in with Dom so to speak.  I was cheering for the Jeff to win -- or at least get close -- but like last time he doesn't have the support behind him.  Jordon just melted down - probably from hanging with Rach.  She's really ticked me off with her pouting.  She's so not playing the game.  I mean K has done everything she can to extend the
"olive branch" that she's not going up.  If I was K -- and Jordon doesn't talk to me today!!!  I would put her ass up.  idiot!!

I also think one of the J's would go next week -- which means they don't get their summer camp together in the jury house if I'm calculating that right. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2011, 11:06:02 AM »
Since someone is coming back in the game this week, we will have TWO double evictions this season. We only have 38 days left of the season and here's how I think the live show schedule will go:

8/11
F9, eviction, 1 come back, still F9

8/18
Double eviction, F9 to F7

8/25
F7, eviction F6

9/1
Double eviction F6 to F4

9/8
F4, eviction F3

9/14
Two hour live finale
F3 to F2, winner crowned

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2011, 11:13:17 AM »
I don't think Rach can pull anything off.  She's a basket case.  She needed to win the veto and didn't even come close from what i gathered.  So I don't think she'll be back.  Its been Dani the whole way here manipulating from the get go.  It was so obvious she was out to get Cassi out of the way so D could move in with Dom so to speak.  I was cheering for the Jeff to win -- or at least get close -- but like last time he doesn't have the support behind him.  Jordon just melted down - probably from hanging with Rach.  She's really ticked me off with her pouting.  She's so not playing the game.  I mean K has done everything she can to extend the
"olive branch" that she's not going up.  If I was K -- and Jordon doesn't talk to me today!!!  I would put her ass up.  idiot!!

I also think one of the J's would go next week -- which means they don't get their summer camp together in the jury house if I'm calculating that right.

ditto :tup:..could...not...have...said...this...any...better, i am with ya!!!!..K might B:)..but she is playing, and she is trying to say WAKEUP...JJ..i am, helping you, can i help you, to help me, i swear, just put jordon on the freaking block at this point, the J's JMO..have changed so much, they are like...we are alllllllllll that, and some more, very cocky, both of them, it went to their heads, and it kinda makes me mad, that they are sooooooooooooo cocky, that jeff will bully, whoever, if me or jordon gets voted out, America LOVES US sooooooooo much, we will be back, and you will be sorry :knuckles:...good Lawd... :lala
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2011, 11:27:08 AM »
Since someone is coming back in the game this week, we will have TWO double evictions this season. We only have 38 days left of the season and here's how I think the live show schedule will go:

8/11
F9, eviction, 1 come back, still F9

8/18
Double eviction, F9 to F7

8/25
F7, eviction F6

9/1
Double eviction F6 to F4

9/8
F4, eviction F3

9/14
Two hour live finale
F3 to F2, winner crowned

ok now im just as confused as ever. Why would there be 2 double evictions if the 1 person coming back it going to replace Dick's leaving. therfore should only be one double evictions right?   :duno:  can you fill in the blanks for me plz... :thankyou:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2011, 11:28:43 AM »
To be honest, I dont think Jordeff has changed at all.

I think people liked them because of their looks and their normalness and just overlooked their flaws.

Earlier this season, people complained because Jeff made homophobic comments....well, he made homophobic comments during his first season as well.

Jordan and Jeff are average at comps...and I am glad Jeff won POV this time.

Anyway, they are still America's couple but neither of them are the saints people want to make them out to be.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2011, 11:29:23 AM »
sorry, and , another thing :lol3:...when the HN'S got catfish, [by the way] i would be so happy i got that to eat that, jeff to jordon, you are going to eat the CATFISH...jordon to jeff.......does it taste like FISH.....well duh, yes, it does jordon, now jordon is a growup woman???..i know alot think that was cute, please not to many stones at me,  :hrt:...but i thought it was plain stupid, to ask if it was fish, yes it's a freaking fish, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....it has fish in the word, it looks like a freaking fish, jordon, it's a fish..ok, now if anyone else in the house would have said that, everyone would be saying , wow they arent bright, but with jordon, its cute, JMO...she better get back in school, ok sorry, you guys, but i aint diggin..the J's this go around, maybe it's a act on jordon's part, to play the cute [she is sooooo pretty, really i think she is]...and a little dumb about the world...part, cuz bb asked her to play the roll..i dont like it, it drives me nuts..ok..sorry we are still friends :hugs:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2011, 11:34:29 AM »
There are some types of fish that tasty very fishy (Salmon for one) and there are other types of fish that are a lot milder (catfish being one). Maybe I am too willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but I think that is what she meant.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2011, 11:42:49 AM »
There are some types of fish that tasty very fishy (Salmon for one) and there are other types of fish that are a lot milder (catfish being one). Maybe I am too willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but I think that is what she meant.

hi ya :waves:, i am sure you are right, but..still, i just cant, this go around, but i respect anyone rooting for whoever, and if the J's make it to end, good for them, yes i will keep watching, i am not the type that will not watch if a fav/s of mine are voted out, i will still hang in there :tup:.., please..its not that i dont like the J's..i do, i dont know these people in real life, i just see what they do in this game, i just wish, JMO..they would play it better. :waves:..really i wish anyone's fav/s the best of luck. when i have like a real favorite, i go all out crazy over cheering them on, in the bb house, this year, hmmmm, i dont know :iok
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:46:13 AM by Grace23 »

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2011, 11:48:17 AM »
Who I root for changes as the season goes on (i think it always has). I do like the J's for exactly the reason you said.....they seem like normal everyday people. Just remember that normal everyday people have flaws.

I was initially hoping Brendon came back just for the entertainment value, but the more I think about it, I might be rooting for Cassie. Puh-lease don't let it be Dom...the game doesn't need another player willing to do Dani's bidding. :)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2011, 11:51:17 AM »
I voted for Brendon just because I want someone mad enough to give Dani the boot with Kalia right on her heels ...they can talk all they want in the jury house where we dont have to listen to them  :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2011, 11:52:30 AM »
I agree with dixonduke, 100%, literally. 

I'm also confused on the double eviction tally.  Doesn't seem right if bringing one back is to make up for ED's early departure.

Also, I think next week would be jury time, so Jeff/Jordan have in fact made it to the jury.  (Final 9 - 2 finalists, 7 jury) 

Lastly, seems as if there are lots of folks not liking Jordan or Jeff, but let's look to the other side of the house.  Ms. Queen Bee, do nothing wrong, Dani, has not been on slop, has not been a have not, has not been on the block, has not been threatened.  She's played in three competitions.  She's only won one.  Its very simple to be sitting pretty when life in the house is easy.  But has that helped Dani's attitude?  Not at all.  She's a boring, complaining catty, sarcastic, mean person in the house.  She talks about EVERYONE behind their back, even her closest allies.  She seems like she's too good to hang out with the other house guests and the only reason she was even downstairs yesterday was because Rachel brilliantly monopolized Kalia.   Keep Kalia and Dani apart and watch the alliance crumble. 

I hope boring Dom returns so Dani and Dom can lay around all day being hipsters, saying stupid sarcastic things to each other and driving a wedge between the fake Kalia/Dani friendship. Kalia will soon be a third wheel and then things might get fun again. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2011, 11:55:55 AM »

I'm also confused on the double eviction tally.  Doesn't seem right if bringing one back is to make up for ED's early departure.

Also, I think next week would be jury time, so Jeff/Jordan have in fact made it to the jury.  (Final 9 - 2 finalists, 7 jury) 

Lastly, seems as if there are lots of folks not liking Jordan or Jeff, but let's look to the other side of the house.  Ms. Queen Bee, do nothing wrong, Dani, has not been on slop, has not been a have not, has not been on the block, has not been threatened.  She's played in three competitions.  She's only won one.  Its very simple to be sitting pretty when life in the house is easy.  But has that helped Dani's attitude?  Not at all.  She's a boring, complaining catty, sarcastic, mean person in the house.  She talks about EVERYONE behind their back, even her closest allies.  She seems like she's too good to hang out with the other house guests and the only reason she was even downstairs yesterday was because Rachel brilliantly monopolized Kalia.   Keep Kalia and Dani apart and watch the alliance crumble. 

I hope boring Dom returns so Dani and Dom can lay around all day being hipsters, saying stupid sarcastic things to each other and driving a wedge between the fake Kalia/Dani friendship. Kalia will soon be a third wheel and then things might get fun again.

:ascared :hrt:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2011, 11:59:16 AM »

:ascared :hrt:

Just venting . . .  :snicker:

Oh, and I give Jordan credit for knowing that she can't control her emotions if she were to talk to Kalia right now.  Its not a good situation for Jordan to go up there if she's just going to lose it.  She knows this and knows how Rachel looks and is acting accordingly.  And, maybe making Kalia wait is part of Jordan's game play.  Its certainly stressing Kalia out.  :js:
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2011, 12:04:01 PM »
I still don't like Rachel at all, but I did feel sorry for her when Brendon was constantly berating her. I do, however, recognize what a competitor she is, and am thinking that regardless of who we try (I'm still having issues) to vote for to come back in she will probably beat them at whatever comp they do and will be right back in the house. Seems like kind of a wasted week.  I am really hoping that she doesn't come back in-- I would love to see Cassie back in just because she seemed like a strong-willed person that isn't just going to follow the power, or even Keith (ugh) as much as I didn't like him at least he was trying to play the game-- okay, yes, it was too much too fast, but he has had a few weeks in sequestor to re-think things........ I am afraid Dom would just bow down to Dani, and Brendon- ugh. I just don't want to see anymore of him at all, even if he would go after Dani. Overall I think I am quietly becoming an Adam fan-- there is just something about cheering for the superfan that truly respects the game. JMHO.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2011, 12:04:06 PM »
Hi Ya'll  :waves:
I saw a big gap in the feeds last night just after Showtime went off the air...so I Googled BB13 and found that Jordan and Jeff both went to talk to Kalia right after Showtime ended.  Kalia and Jordan made up and Jeff said that since she used him without talking to him, it made it difficult to see the big plan.  He made her admit that if Rachel got the POV, he would have been toast.  She agreed, but said it was a necessary risk to get rid of Rachel.  Jeff told Kalia that if he needs to play her later, that he would. Neither are each other's targets, but neither are protected from the block if that's what they need to do to further their games. It was a good, respectful talk. Jordan and Kalia seem OK now.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2011, 12:05:49 PM »
i hear ya!!! bellajar, it's a wonder we dont all have heart problems, due to bb each summer :lol3:
i swear, i am on the top of that list, when it comes to bb, and the HG'S......it is a MUST to vent, during bb, it's a MUST :lol: :hrt:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2011, 12:06:52 PM »
I saw a big gap in the feeds last night just after Showtime went off the air...so I Googled BB13 and found that Jordan and Jeff both went to talk to Kalia right after Showtime ended.  Kalia and Jordan made up and Jeff said that since she used him without talking to him, it made it difficult to see the big plan.  He made her admit that if Rachel got the POV, he would have been toast.  She agreed, but said it was a necessary risk to get rid of Rachel.  Jeff told Kalia that if he needs to play her later, that he would. Neither are each other's targets, but neither are protected from the block if that's what they need to do to further their games. It was a good, respectful talk. Jordan and Kalia seem OK now.

Thanks Thunderstruck!! I will check out the Flashback......

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2011, 12:08:10 PM »

Thanks, Thunderstruck! 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2011, 12:14:15 PM »
OK, I am going to vent here instead of screaming and scaring my 92 yr old Mom out of her bed......
This season should be named "The Season of WBRB".  If they can show people sleeping or staring at the ceiling on ALL 4 feeds, why, when someone is singing or talking about production, can't they switch all 4 to the non offending feed?  There are times when good game play is being discussed and someone on the other feed sings, etc and they put that damn WBRB screen up and play that damn theme music and we lose the game play conversation.  I am sick of it.  Also, since Kalia is the biggest offender with the singing and Dani with the production comments, why don't they give them a warning and threaten to reduce their stipend.
OK, I'm done venting............whew I feel much better and saved Mom's ears.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2011, 12:19:02 PM »
OK, I am going to vent here instead of screaming and scaring my 92 yr old Mom out of her bed......
This season should be named "The Season of WBRB".  If they can show people sleeping or staring at the ceiling on ALL 4 feeds, why, when someone is singing or talking about production, can't they switch all 4 to the non offending feed?  There are times when good game play is being discussed and someone on the other feed sings, etc and they put that damn WBRB screen up and play that damn theme music and we lose the game play conversation.  I am sick of it.  Also, since Kalia is the biggest offender with the singing and Dani with the production comments, why don't they give them a warning and threaten to reduce their stipend.

well done :lol3:..bb will get us all to venting, and ranting, and you are right, we must [not] scare..any ...mom, cuz that just aint right. :hrt:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2011, 12:25:26 PM »
Also, since Kalia is the biggest offender with the singing and Dani with the production comments, why don't they give them a warning and threaten to reduce their stipend.

Most definitely!!!!!! Hit 'em where it hurts-- start docking their stipend EVERY time they cause the WBRB screen to come on!! I am so tired of Kalia, and especially of her stupid singing when I am trying to listen to others talk game!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »
and, another thing :lol3:, shelly, WTH..ok, the newbies had no ideal when going into the bb house, that vet couples would be back to play the game, why, i ask, does shelly, keep telling jordon and jeff, i am here to get you 2 the J's to the end, to the F2 :groan:..please, who in the world would buy that BS!!!!!..i would so put shelly on that block, if i were in that house, yes i would :lol3:...please, shelly is there to win, bingo!!!! JJ walks in, and now, shelly is there to get them to the F2...please :knuckles: